The Healing of Adam Cross Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then Kelsey began to gyrate that beautiful rump, rocking and rolling her hips with excruciating languor, drawing out all possible pleasure for them both. She ground little circles to carve out new ground, to impale herself from different angles, seemingly to take his meat over every nook and cranny of her insides.

He reached out and took hold of those luscious cheeks, spreading them apart to view the tight rosebud between them, more visual riches for him to enjoy. She lifted her arms up behind her head, reveling in the sensations this particular pace was producing, as the pleasures built.

And built . . . and built . . . and built.

It was slow, but the pressure was growing intense, and Adam suddenly knew exactly what it must feel like to be Old Faithful, the famed Yellowstone geyser. When he came, when it happened, it would be an explosion unlike any other.

Kelsey, too, was closing in on her third orgasm, grinding her clitoris against his shaft as she slid up and down. She was unaccustomed to receiving so much pleasure in exchange for so little—nearing her third before he found his first—but there was nothing she could do at this point, now utterly enslaved by her body and the cock that was wrecking it.

And then they reached the end.

Her back arched and orgasm pulverized her, and another curdling scream tore from the depths of her throat, and this one Adam heard. It was one of the most amazingly sexual sounds he had ever heard, and it finished him.

The pressure building erupted, so powerful he worried fleetingly that she would be dislodged from her place upon him—and her eyes did open wide, though he could not see, as she felt the burst of fluid inside her, an undeniably fierce explosion, filling her up.

And so they came together in that moment, the buxom redhead and her newfound lover, and after the quaking and screaming and rocking and grunting subsided, when limbs succumbed to twitching and the sound of labored breathing filled the air, at last Kelsey collapsed and fell backwards to lie flat upon him, his cock still half-embedded within her.

She rolled off him to the side, easily with the perspiration covering their flesh, and he rolled with her, capturing her in a spooning embrace—and it was in this position that they drifted off to sleep, their bodies slick with sweat and sexual juice, the both of them exhilarated and exhausted by ridiculous orgasm.

* * *

It was an endless field of the greenest grass imaginable. The waist-high stalks were bent by the wind and the sky overhead was a deep and comforting purple.

"Hello, Adam," a voice said from behind him, a voice he knew instantly.

Adam turned to find her standing before him in a long white dress that swirled around her in the wind. Her blonde hair rippled out around her head, her dark blue eyes sparkled, and her smile dazzled. She was beautiful.

"Jocelyn," he said in a hushed voice, then went to embrace her. She felt so wonderful and warm and alive within his arms.

"I've missed you," she told him.

"I love you," he told her.

"I know," she replied.

He looked at the sky, and realization struck like a hammer blow. "Am I dreaming?" he asked.

She smiled sadly. "Yes," she said, and the pain he felt then was palpable.

He squeezed her against him. "I hope it lasts forever, then."

She gently withdrew. "You know it can't," she said, then smiled. "You have others to return to. New responsibilities."

"Am I doing the right thing?" he asked in a stricken voice. "Things are so complicated."

She shook her head. "They aren't complicated, Adam," she returned. "They loved me and you loved me, and they need you for that and more than that. You're a good man. What you're doing is right."

Adam sighed. "But this isn't really you," he said. "This is a dream."

She smiled and stepped into his arms again, and when she withdrew, she said, "This is me speaking to you from my place within you. There will always be a piece of me there."

"I love you, Jocelyn," he said.

* * *

Adam opened his eyes, and knew there were tears on his cheeks even before he felt them; the dream had been so vivid and real, it was heart-breaking. And yet, it was also cathartic.

The body of Kelsey Cartwright was curled up against him, her back pressed into his chest. Her sleeping face had the look of an angel and her skin was warm and welcoming, and so Adam absently let his fingers trail over the skin of her arm. They caressed in light little circles up to the shoulder and down her side, over her hip and down the leg.

She was an incredibly beautiful woman, as Jocelyn had been and as Tiffany and Heather were, and Adam counted himself extremely blessed and fortunate to be the object of desire for so many gorgeous women.


Kelsey sighed and murmured softly in her sleep. Adam looked down at the sleek track of her spine, how it rolled into the luscious globes of her ass, and suddenly he felt an intense burst of arousal. But while it was still only the evening, no later than seven or eight o'clock by his estimation—and thus waking her would have no ill effects—it was still, despite all that had happened between them, not his place to presume just yet.

And so after a moment of consideration, he decided not to wake her with sexual caresses, but rather to spoon up behind her and hold her warm body while she slept. He did just that, inching closer until the length of her body was pressed against his, and by circumstance the length of his cock wedged into the soft, supple flesh of her bottom.

Adam froze, his senses alive with the sensation of his cock where it was. He forced himself to breathe deeply, however, and did not move. He would not take advantage of her.

"Please," a quiet voice whispered suddenly into the silence, "you don't have to stop."

And with that Kelsey Cartwright arched her back and pushed her luscious butt back into him, catching his cock in the cleft between her cheeks, and the erection Adam had been fighting to keep down blossomed in full.

Adam pushed his hips forward as Kelsey wiggled her hips back, clenching and unclenching her buttocks, and the resulting slow, sensual bout of dry-fucking went on for quite some time. Adam slid his right hand around and, for the first time, cupped one of Kelsey's breasts to knead the soft flesh, exploring, discovering, etching the feel of it in his mind.

And then Kelsey said the words which sent their rendezvous down a different path. "Do you have any lubrication?" she asked softly.

Adam was silent a moment as her words tumbled through his mind, but then autopilot kicked in and he pulled away to reach into his nightstand drawer. There was a small bottle of jelly, unused since his days with Jocelyn, in the back of that drawer, which he handed over.

Kelsey rose and went into the restroom, and he admired her gorgeous feminine figure as she went even as he wondered, exactly, what she had in store for him. When she returned, he had no answers, but admired the front of her as she crawled into bed, a cryptic smile on her face.

She returned to her previous position, spooned up against him with her back against his front, but she was not content this time with sleep—her hand reached back and her fingers curled over his cock, coaxing his erection with a series of gentle tugs. It was the first time she had truly handled him, and Adam allowed her to play with him to her heart's content.

It was some time later, longer than expected but pleasurable all the same, that she spoke again.

"Dave likes my ass," she revealed to him in a soft and strangely vulnerable voice. It was the most intimate-sounding voice Adam had ever heard from Kelsey. "He loves to touch it and play with it during sex, use his fingers and mouth, even toys and beads, but I have never given it to him fully. I've never let his cock—or the cock of any man—inside. Dildos, yes, but no cock. Dave begs me for it all the time, but something has always held me back. I realize now what it was: his punishment for cheating will be that he never, ever gets my ass."

Kelsey was silent a long moment before Adam felt her hand squeeze his cock. She rolled back so her beautiful brown eyes could meet his even in the dim light of the room, and there was significant emotion there to be found, more than he might ever have expected from the likes of Kelsey Cartwright. Adam smiled at her and kissed her softly on the lips, not sexual in any way, just the kind of way that says he is there for her if she needs him.

She smiled back, genuinely, and said, "I want you to have my ass, Adam. I will give it to you freely, and happily, and whenever you want it. My ass is yours."

And she smiled as she saw how wide his eyes grew, how shocked he truly was, and when she felt his cock pulse violently in her hand, she knew what his answer was—and so she rolled over and inched her body back again, and guided his cock down and forward until it slipped between the cheeks of her rump and pressed firmly against a very tight hole.

Jocelyn liked anal sex and Adam had received more than his fair share, and they spoke of it often, and so in the quiet places of his mind—secret places reserved for men to fantasize without prejudice, without condemnation about any and every woman—Adam had long wondered what the ass of Kelsey Cartwright would feel like to fuck. Dave often said the woman had a wonderful ass, and he was right, but the man had never experienced the full pleasure of it.

Pleasure which Adam, it seemed, was about to have now.

Using her hand and her hips, the former pulling and the latter pushing, Kelsey slowly began what would be the fulfillment of a long-harbored fantasy of Adam's. The pressure increased upon the head of his cock until in a sudden burst his engorged cockhead popped past the ring of her anus and into the depths of Kelsey's butt.

The passage was slippery with lube, but tighter than anything Adam had felt in a long time. It was also burning hot, hotter than pussy by several degrees, and the combination of the two created unbelievable sensations.

Still lying on their sides with Kelsey directing the action, the two fucked very slowly as Adam's cock speared deeper and deeper into her bowels. The pressure was intense. Finally, after what seemed like ages of intense pleasure, he bottomed out as his hips bumped up against the sweet bubbles of her butt. She wiggled it against him and he gasped.

"Do you like fucking my ass, Adam?" Kelsey asked.

Her voice was playful and sexy, but determined. Thinking back on it later, Adam would realize that Kelsey was deriving her pleasure not just from the sensations in her ass or the dirty talk or the sexuality and naughtiness of the act itself, but also from the knowledge that she was getting back at her dishonest husband by allowing another man to fuck her in ways Dave would never be allowed to experience.

"Yes," Adam groaned.

"Would you like to fuck my ass with me on my hands and knees? Fuck my ass with me on all fours?"

"Yes," Adam groaned again, and it was everything he could do to hold himself off.


His cock popped out of her ass as she pulled away from him and rolled onto her stomach. She hoisted herself up onto her hands and knees as Adam rose and settled in behind her.

"Like what you see?" she asked as she flipped her hair and looked back lasciviously at him over her shoulder, brown eyes flashing lustily.

It was one of the finest sights of Adam's life. The luscious ass of Kelsey Cartwright was upturned and wiggling about in the air, her long legs off at angles to either side, her pussy open and gaping and slick with juice, and above it between two lovely and firm ass cheeks the crinkled and compressed plot of her anus, lathered and lubed and ready for him to have it.


Kelsey dropped her head and shoulders to the mattress then and reached her arms back around her body. Her hands gripped the firm fleshy cheeks of her bottom and spread them apart lewdly, opening her ass such that her crinkled little anus winked up at him.

"Fuck me here, baby," she ordered, calling him by something other than his name for the first time. "Fuck my little ass."

"Oh my god," Adam groaned. The beautiful twenty-eight year-old redhead had a nasty mouth and it was insanely hot.

Kelsey dropped her hands and wiggled her ass enticingly at him. "Fuck my little ass, baby. Shove that cock up my butt and make me squeal. Make me hurt."

Adam reached out and grasped the strumpet's shapely ass with both hands. His fingertips dug into her wonderful flesh, squeezing it roughly, giving her a thorough massage. It truly was magnificent and he was going to enjoy every moment.


Adam pressed the purple head of his cock to her pursed little anus and Kelsey sighed deeply. Her little hole was lathered up nice and slick, but he grunted as he nudged his cock into Kelsey's small and tremendously tight anus for the second time. His shaft was rock hard, and seemed to Adam to be as thick as it ever had been. The engorged head fought the resistance of her snug sphincter and burst through with an audible pop.

"YYYEESSSSSSS!" Kelsey wailed.

She trembled violently as her ass adjusted once more to the invasive thickness, even as Adam adjusted to the insane vice-like feel bombarding his cock. The position they were in was different than the one before, and this one seemed to accentuate the tightness of the ass. It also likely meant it hurt a hell-of-a-lot more for Kelsey, but she did not seem to mind.

After a long moment Adam began pushing again, nudging himself further in the depths of the woman's bowels. Every inch or two he paused, allowing the back door of the buxom redhead to get used to and accommodate his thickness, but soon the entire seven-inch length of his erection was crammed deep into her anal cavity, his testicles resting snugly against her dripping pussy.

Kelsey whimpered as Adam slowly pulled his cock out, stopping just before the head popped free, and then drove the full length back in again with one hard thrust. It was a brutal move that turned the whimper to wail.

"AAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!" Kelsey screamed in a pained, high-pitched voice. "Fucking bastard! Fuck my ass harder you fucking bastard! Make me hurt!"


Adam needed no further encouragement; he buried himself again and again in her ass, punishing her wrinkled pink star. His hands latched onto her ass with both hands and steadily worked to increase his power. With every stroke, Adam fucked harder and faster than the one before.

A torrent of filth spewed from the woman's mouth. "Fuck me . . . unnhh . . . fuck me . . . fuck my ass . . . make me hurt . . . fuck my ass . . . hard . . . unnhh . . . harder . . . unnnhhhh!"

The speed increased, and soon Adam was pounding his cock into Kelsey Cartwright's butthole as hard as was humanly possible. The woman was crying and screaming in pleasure and pain as he hammered her from behind.

And then, almost without thinking, Adam's hand drew back and offered her sweet round ass a hard swat with his open palm. Kelsey's body jerked at the blow, her head whipped around, red hair flying, and she glared at him with angry, wanton lust.

"Spank it again you fucking pussy," she demanded in a voice that was husky with need. "Spank my naughty little ass while you fuck it."

Adam again needed to hear no more. He plugged her asshole with his thick cock, only now his hand joined in the nasty act and peppered her smooth sweet bottom with blow after stinging blow. With every impact Kelsey shrieked like a wild banshee woman, begging for more. Several heavy-handed swats later and the woman's ass was the same shade of red as her hair.

Adam was nearing the finish line.

He grabbed Kelsey by the hips and pumped his cock into and past her anus, hammering at her ass with every last ounce of strength he could dredge forth. He growled gutturally and groaned, and for the last time stuffed all seven inches of his meat up the woman's butt.

Then he exploded.

Kelsey shrieked with delight as she felt his copious seed flood her bowels. Her voice was a fiercely controlled whisper as she said, loving it, "Yes, baby, fill me up. Fill my ass."

Adam groaned again and again as he deposited load after healthy load into the red-haired strumpet's insanely tight ass cavity. Though he had already spent much of himself earlier in the night, this one, he knew, was the largest. He could feel the white juice creep down past his shaft, drawing closer to the rim of her anal opening. When he pulled out, he knew his cum would gush from the ruined hole of her ass.

As the last of Adam's sperm spurted into Kelsey's anus, the married woman reached under to touch her clit and instantly upon contact experienced her own ferocious orgasm. She roared wildly in pleasure and surprise—another climax had been unexpected, but the sensation of being fucked in the ass by a man other than her husband had left her ripe and ready for her fourth orgasm of the night.

They trembled with the after-effects of mutual climax as they caught their collective breath. Adam slipped his cock from Kelsey's ass with another audible pop and collapsed next to her on the bed. He grinned sheepishly and turned his head to see her; she was looking right back at him with her own wide smile.

"Wow," he said in a throaty voice.

"Mmmmmm," Kelsey moaned lazily as she stretched her arms. "I agree."

Adam chuckled. "You slapped me earlier," he said in a playful voice.

Her eyes widened as she remembered that particular moment, then they softened and she brought her hand up, very intimately and gently, to caress his cheek. "I'm sorry," she told him. "I don't know why I did it."

"It's alright," he admitted. "I kind of liked it."

She lowered her eyes shyly. "Me, too," she whispered.

"Things to think about for later," he said as he pulled her into his arms once more. She was a married woman whose ass he had just fucked, and hard, but there was no guilt or shyness or awkwardness between them, and in that moment Adam absolutely knew that his actions were all right and justified.

"Yes," she said softly, and he kissed her forehead. She sighed and snuggled closer.

"Hungry?" he asked, after a time.

She giggled, a girlish sound from a decidedly un-girlish woman. "Starving," she admitted.

He thought for a moment. "It's not the morning after," he said with some amusement, "but how about I rustle up some pancakes? Breakfast for dinner, perhaps?"

It was not even close to Kelsey's style, but nothing about the situation was normal. She smiled, kissed the tip of his chin, and said, "That sounds wonderful—as long as we stay naked the whole time. I want you to look at me."

Adam grinned. "I think I can arrange that," he said.

And that was exactly what they did.


End ofThe Healing of Adam Cross, Part 03by Jack and Josephine Cutter. Future stories are planned in this series, although characters featured herein may also be found in other works by the authors, published or forthcoming. Email feedback to the address in our profile.