The Healing Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A growl from Chewbacca, his first mate, made him recompose himself. "Chewie, let's face it pal, unless we get parts from off-world, this bucket of bolts isn't going anywhere." Chewie clapped him on the shoulder, and cracked a joke at which the Wookie howled with laughter. "Ohh that's right, I forgot," Han said in mock seriousness, "This is the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs."

He did have to laugh at this. The "parsecs" line was one of his better ones, he had to agree. He often used it on novice space travelers, who wanted to know if his ship was fast. If they bought the BS claim about parsecs being a measurement oftime, notspace, he overcharged them on the fare. He even used it on that old Jedi, Ben Kenobi. Of course, he suspected the old man knew better, but took the price anyway. That was back when he met Luke... Luke the farm boy.

Now that farm boy was a general in the Rebel Alliance. His title may have changed, but he was still the same kid to Han. And though he might not admit it openly, he had a real fondness for Luke. This latest episode had given Han a considerable scare. After seeing him in the bacta tank, Han just needed to get away from it, and the best way to keep his mind off things was always working on the ship he loved (and at this moment, hated) so much. Besides, right now Luke was probably going through more examinations by the med-droids... hardly something Han wanted to sit around and wait for.Still, he thought,I hope he's getting the proper care and attention he needs...

--

"FUCK YEAH, that's what I need," Luke hissed as he and Leia continued to stimulate each other through their clothes. By now Luke couldn't get any bigger, or harder. This Princess had turned him on so much that he didn't think he had ever been this huge in his life, and he was growing eager to show her his manhood. "Well Leia, you've certainly turned my lightsaber on, but do you know how to use it?" She smiled and licked her lips, "Didn't you know I can use the force too?" Luke acted surprised for a moment, but then they both laughed as he realized the jest. However the two of them were in for an evenbiggersurprise, though neither knew it.

"Let's get these pants off this stud," Leia growled as she slid off the cot, and wrapped her fingers around the top of his elastic waistband. The swelling mound of Luke's crotch was like a mountain rising out of his pants, and she couldn't be more pleased with it. With a quick tug, she pulled down, eagerly awaiting the unveiling of his cock. Unfortunately she only got the backside of his pants around his ass. She stared in amazement as his bulging erection stopped his pants short! More determined now, she yanked with more force, and his pants finally slid down his legs. As soon as they cleared his length, the long meat shaft swung upwards in a huge arc towards his stomach with such velocity that the gathering deposit of pre-cum on the head was catapulted off onto Leia's tits, spattering clear sticky drops on her chest.

"HOLY FUCK!" they both exclaimed at once. What laid between Luke's legs now and resting on his stomach, was a monster of a fuck organ.

"Luke..." Leia managed, "I can't believe..." The huge thundering prick was alive, twitching and purplish, the head swollen and shiny with cum.

He shook his head in agreement, "Neither can I!" She asked him what he meant. "Well up until today my dick has always been around 6 inches, not almost afootand as thick as mylightsaber! What in the rings of Tarsil..."

"Sir, a side effect of bacta-healing can be extra-tissue growth in concentrated areas—"

"TOO-ONEBEE!" They both turned and exclaimed at once.

The droid was still in the room, fully operational, and still monitoring Luke's recovery. The two of them had completely forgotten about him in the corner. Leia scrambled over and quickly deactivated his power, shutting him down. The sudden awareness of the situation made the two lovers glance around the room for other such "dangers." Thankfully there weren't any security cams in the med-center, but Leia still dimmed the lights, just in case. Then she went over to the door, and punched in a code in the security panel which made a "MED-DROIDS BUSY: NO ENTRANCE"signal glow on the other side, effectively canceling any chance that someone might barge in. It was a high offense to interrupt the healing process without authorization... especially one like this.

"Now," Leia cooed as she sauntered over to the bed, breasts swaying with her gait, some of the pre-cum on her skin dripping on the floor, "Where were we?" Luke smiled appreciatively, rubbing his cock up and down. She reached her arm out and mimicked his movements with her hand, much to his delight. His rod was so thick her small delicate fingers couldn't even reach all the way around it. "I think Too-Onebee was right," Luke observed, "the bacta in the tank must have sought out all areas that could be improved on my body... thank the force my dick's huge now!"

"Not just that Luke..." Leia gasped as she cupped his two massive balls in her other hand, "I bet these have a hefty load inside them." She bent her head down, and seductively lifted one up on her tongue, teasing him with the tip of it. And letting it slide away took the other up and popped it in her mouth. Leia savored the fresh taste of his ball sack in her mouth and she eagerly rolled her tongue around, kneading him, and sucking it in. She alternated each ball as her hand squeezed his upper shaft.

The feeling was electric to Luke, the simultaneous sensation of his cock getting a hand job, and each of his testicles getting a fantastic bath in Leia's saliva, along with an erotic tongue massage. She expertly curled her magical tongue around his balls and licked them in a "come hither" motion, making him groan. And when she rolled her tongue over the top of his balls, back and forth, her lower lip slipped under his entire cum bag, softly caressing them from underneath.

"Fucking god, Leia. You don't know what you're doing to me..." Luke moaned. A man could only take so much foreplay before his balls started to rise, and prepare to shoot out their sticky contents. "Am I gonna make you cum?" She murmured with one ball in her mouth, her hand starting to jack him off faster and harder. "You have no idea, trust me," he managed between quick short breaths. The blood was rising so quickly, the sensation was overwhelming.

The princess smiled in expectancy and groaned around his scrotum. Her nose was buried in the soft under skin, giving her aromas of his deep musk and sexuality. She knew he was close and wanting to experience a man's climax from "the other end", she wrapped one, then both cum-heavy testicles in her loving mouth. As she squeezed harder on his shaft, increasing speed, her lips sucked wantonly on his entire sack. The young man's balls churned in pleasure inside her oral cavity, her sucking and licking tongue beckoned forth their enormous contents.

"Sweet FUCK!" Luke cried. He had tried to hold off and give Leia a fair warning, but she was just too good for him. He had to let it all go. His nuts clenched up and his huge fuck pole gave a mighty pulse that catapulted 2 long streams of cum out onto his belly. Leia was taken by surprise, but immediately scooted up and wrapped her sweet lips around his cock head, furiously beating his shaft up and down with her hand. "Take it all Leia!"

And that she did. His cock still wildly shuddered in her mouth as it poured its voluptuous discharge into her oral cavity. Cum splashed against her cheeks, throat, the roof of her mouth and tongue, effectively soaking everything she wanted with that lovely white fluid, making her mew with pleasure as she first tasted his jizz.

Further extenuating his orgasm, he flicked her tongue as fast as she could directly under his piss-slit. The tip of her tongue of course caught his spewing eruptions of cream, and redirected it all over the inside of her mouth again in thick bursts of drops.

"Ahhh, drink my fucking load!" Luke bellowed. And he didn't even need to ask, already the amount of jism in her mouth was more than her cheeks could contain she just let her throat open up and let it all trickle down into her stomach. This feeling of course was highly arousing to Leia, in addition to the addicting taste that she loved so much.

Amazingly Luke's cock was still jerking, shooting short yet powerful bursts so she aimed in the cavity underneath her tongue, in order to store the extra cum for obvious reasons. She simply couldn't savor enough that spunky, thick cream that came out of men's cum sacks. It was better than the most delicately prepared Alderaani fruit jam-dessert in her opinion.

"That's right, taste my cum. Roll it around." Luke commanded, as the last few streams of cum were ejected out of his cock head.

Moaning, Leia nodded her head in agreement as she gathered every drop that wasn't already down her throat, and swished it back and forth on her tongue. With the tip of his rod still suctioned in her mouth with her lips, she took up the large deposit of spunk on the palate of her tongue and bathed him with it. Covering his head with white, sticky cum, and sucking it back off. Submersing with cum, and licking it off again. And again. And again.And again.

She was effectively marinating his prick head with his own cum, mixing both the flavor of his jism with the sweatiness of his meat. Leia couldn't be happier with the result as she spent a good minute at this "cooking." Tasting his semen on her tongue made her eyes roll back with unimaginable pleasure, "Mmmm, hmmmmm."

Then taking a few final laps around her mouth with her tongue, making sure she had completely tasted his cum load to its full enjoyment, she tipped her head back and guzzled every last drop into her belly with a lust-filled sigh.

"Good girl," Luke laughed, "But I think you missed something." He was right, there was still a good amount on his stomach from the start of his orgasm, and Leia squealed with delight at this. She peppered his belly with kisses, each time using a little suction around her lips to suck up the cum. After a few of these, and some long licks off his skin, just to make sure she got it all, Leia swallowed the rest with great pleasure. "Mmmm... god, Luke. Your cum tastes SO good," she licked her lips, "That was such a huge load..."

Luke loved every moment of this, but his smile lessened, then faded away as Leia licked his wilting prick. She noticed this. "Luke? What's wrong?"

He shrugged, "Oh nothing."
"No please, tell me." And Luke hesitated about what he wanted to say, then decided to go for it.
"Leia, I'm just... I'm sorry that I came so soon. It happened all so fast..."
"Oh Luke, you know that I loved--"

"--No Leia, listen. I wanted to do so much more with you. I wanted to jerk off and cum all over your beautiful face. I wanted to give you another load to swallow. I wanted to ram my whole shaft up your cunt, to make you come hard on me... but... now my balls are empty. And they're gonna be that way for a while, until I can get my dick back up. And I don't know how long we can be in here alone.... I've, I've failed you, Leia."

The princess welled with emotion and was taken aback at Luke's honesty and caring for her. She reached up to stroke his face with the back of her hand, a look of deep sympathy on her face, "No. No Luke, you haven't. You are so sweet, and I want all those wonderful things too," she sighed as she hugged him and placed her head on his chest, "...but who says you can't go again right away?"

"What do you--" he trailed off, confused.
"The force Luke. Can't you use the force?"

Luke considered this for a moment.The force?As crazy as it sounded, could Leia be right? He recalled one of old Ben's lessons on the trip he took from Tatooine to Alderaan:"Be aware of the force. Be aware of yourself... One balances the other. When one lacks, the other gives... If you are ever in need of strength and repair, call upon the force and use it as an asset... The force has healing powers... Stretch out with your feelings, and you can mend your body... Use it well."

"By the force, old Ben..." Luke muttered, "I think I know what you were talking about" And with his eyes closed, and his awareness increased, he reached out into the vastness of the force around him. Even on the harsh ice world of Hoth, in the cold med-center of the Rebel Alliance, the force abounded... especially around Leia, he noticed. He became aware of the thousands of beings in the base, hard at work, the many tauntauns, the wampas in captivity, the scurrying snowmice, and even the iceworms... all projecting the very life-essence of the force. But this was all dim pin points of light, compared to the brightness that was Leia and himself.

Fully submersed in the force, Luke then concentrated his entire mind on himself, scanning his body for weakness. The bacta of course had done their job, healing him of topical wounds... but he had just spent everything he had in his cum sack, and already with Leia stimulating his cock with soft kisses, they were beginning to whine with exhaustion. This was what he needed the force for. This was his weakness.

With the full power of the force in him, Luke rushed all his healing ability, full-power into the concentrated area of his balls. The room seemed to come alive, and green, with energy abounding. The powerful streams of the force honed in on him, and entered his sack, working magic immediately.

"Shiiiit, Luke..." Leia gasped. She too felt something around her, though she didn't know why. And that wasn't the only thing she felt. In her hands, Luke's cock and balls were already expanding again! The smiled with delight, "That's it baby, make some more cum for me."

And when he had used every resource he had, Luke finally stopped the flow of the force around his cock, and he opened his eyes. His fuck unit was up and ready to go again! And there was beautiful Leia, so excited she was wantonly kissing his balls with lust once more. "Leia, it worked! It really worked!" he stroked her hair, "I'm back!"

And she looked up at him with love in her eyes, one of his balls falling from her lips, "Now what were you saying about cumming all over my face?"

--

R2-D2, scuttled along the icy corridors of the Rebel base, accompanied by C-3PO. With nothing else to do, the little astromech's sensors had overloaded with worry for his master. He rolled along, tootling and beeping his concerns to the protocol droid.

"My sad little friend, if medical droids had needed our help, they would have asked for it, hm?" Threepio reassured him. Artoo burbled an argument back.

"Why, how dare you suggest such a thing? I am just as concerned about master Luke's safety as you are. And besides, I need to get to a heating station. My joints are freezing up!"

Threepio got nothing but a sarcastic response from Artoo in the form of a few tweets, and beeps.

"Of course I said the same thing on Tatooine! My joints were freezing up on that dreadful, hot planet as well. Goodness, I don't see the contradiction at all!"

--

"Get up here Leia. Get on your knees," Luke commanded the young topless woman. And Leia did so with a great amount of glee and relish. A man cumming was no doubt her favorite part of sex. It was so arousing and sensual to make him groan with pleasure and get his cock to strain with all its might until finally that glorious moment when it burst forth great streams of semen, squirting erotically wherever he wanted them to. And right now he wanted to bathe her face with that precious liquid. Leia could hardly wait.

Luke stood up and faced Leia, taking her hair in one hand, and jerked his cock inches away from her face. She could hear him moan and groan with pleasure, and the quick beating on his hand on his shaft. The mere sight of Princess Leia sitting there with her tits jutting out, her beaming face upturned, waiting for it to be covered with his jism was getting him off very quickly. Leia could sense this exactly.Well, if he thinks this is something he can jack off to, he hasn't seen nothing yet.

"Oh Luke, I need you to cum. I need your hot cum all over my face. Please Luke..." she moaned.

Luke opened his eyes and realized what she was doing and grinned ear to ear. "That's right Leia, tell me how much you want it you dirty slut."

"Fuck, Luke... I love how hard your cock gets, the way it pulses." She stuck her tongue out, and ran it along the underside of his shaft, "Mmmm. That's the barrel to the cum cannon isn't it? Ohh I want it to fill up with your jizz and blast it all over me. Those shots of warm seed hitting me in the face would be so wonderful..."

"Uuuungh," Luke breathed. And he took his cock and while still beating it off, rubbed it on her face. She loved the sensation, "Oh yes, YES. Rub that cock head on me. It's so hot and hard... it's ready to blast isn't it? God how I want it to explode..."

"Yeah? Well it's gonna real soon, don't worry. Tell me more Leia, tell me more..." She groaned and licked her lips, realizing her very words were going to make Luke cum.

"Oh you fucking stud! I just want you to unload everything you've got in those big balls, and cover me with your cream! I need it so bad, SO BAD, Luke. Hit me with every shot. Ooooh. You better give me so much cum that every inch of my face is covered. FUCK yessss..."

"Why do you need my cream Leia?" he offered.

"Mmmm..." she took a longing suck on the tip of his cock, "you know why... Because I'm so thirsty. And only you and your big fucking load can satisfy me. I'm gonna let you unload all over my face, and then when you're done I'll scoop every last drop into my mouth and guzzle it down. But not before I taste it real good on my tongue. FUCK your cum tastes good Luke..."

"Ohhhh shhit I'm almost there! I'm gonna shoot soon!"

"Give me your load Luke! Give me that big fucking load of jizz, and cover me with it! I need that white junk sticking to my face, and running down my cheeks. Oh God, I want that cum SO BAD! Please, PLEASE let me taste it! Shoot it all over, shoot everything! I need it!" She grabbed his ass and urged him one putting her face in the direct line of fire, "Fucking CUM Luke! Cum for me! CUM FOR ME!"

"FUCKING FORCE HERE I COME!" Luke squeezed hard and aimed his pecker at Leia's face. And then the fun really began.

A massive first blast of cum landed all over Leia's lips and mouth, and the following shots he aimed higher up on her face, her nose, and forehead. "Shots" is a word used in a loose sense because what was really pouring out of Luke's cock was more like a constant river of a long jizz rope, slowing between jerks, then gushing full-force again and again. The seemingly unending discharge of cum was covering Leia, one thick white line at a time. She of course kept her eyes open as a long as she could. This was a show she didn't want to miss: A veritable fountain of cum exploding in her face? It was a must see. "AHHHH YES! MORE CUM!"

"Ahhh take my jizz you fucking whore..." Luke continued to blast unimaginable amounts of cum on Leia, who cooed appreciatively, thankful of his words and the enormous gift that he was pouring on her face. A few traces of skin were still visible still, but Luke took care of that. His fuck rod was practically a gun he could aim and shoot at this point, so he just continued to jerk, and the long streams of semen plastered Leia's face. He even aimed at Leia's open eyes, and the cum hit her directly in the pupils, making her wince and giggle.

"Luke! Yes shoot more cum! That isn't enough for me!" she encouraged, "Cream my fucking face. I want that load..." The shower of cum was still going on and Luke was running out of places to cover her with. He took his massive prick and began to squeeze some more jizz all over her tits. Leia felt this and laughed through her cum mask. "That's right, I want my boobs covered with your cream." She lifted both tits up towards him, like a dinner plate, waiting for the main course, "Fucking jack off all over my big titties Luke!"