The Healing Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only sound in the room besides the gentle sloshing of cum juices coming out of Leia's pussy and bathing Luke's prick, was the steady hush of their breathing. Both were in a state of utter amazement at what they had both just experienced.

"Luke.... I...." Leia gasped. "...Thank you."

"No Leia, thank you," he answered. "You clearly have the healing touch."

--

15 STANDARD GALACTIC MINUTES LATER

Luke sat on his cot, fully dressed, and cleaned up. The bed was also clean and showed no trace of the pairs activities. Leia stood in the corner and watched him smile as his friends entered the room. Artoo came tootling in, ever joyful to be in his master's presence. Threepio also, followed closely by Han.

"Master Luke, sir, it's so good to see youfully functionalagain!" the protocol droid exclaimed. Luke and Leia's eyes met briefly and she winked at him.

You have no idea.


THE END