The Heiress Ch. 02

Story Info
A series of twisted tales.
4.9k words
4.46
37.7k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the notes and comments! Please vote and leave comments, they help me improve my work, thanks!

The Heiress, continued...

Part 2

Colin

Colin sat before his bank of computer monitors and watched as one of his kidnapped victims lay in a drug-induced sleep. The man's name was Mark and he was taken captive to service his niece Clara, whom Colin had also kidnapped. Clara, had been auctioned off but he wasn't certain what to do with Mark.

The plan was simple, if it could be proven that his niece had led an immoral life, her sizeable trust fund could be contested and he would be the beneficiary of over 80 million dollars, thanks to his father's obsession with morality. He'd kidnapped her and a neighborhood man chosen at random, forced them together in a number of different ways, hopefully impregnated her and then photos were sent to her husband to make it appear she was having a torrid affair. When she reappears nine months later, with an illegitimate child, her trust would be lost.

"Good old Dad," Colin thought. "Your strict moral living code finally came in handy." His father was rich, over-bearing, demanding and luckily also dead. They hadn't gotten along and Colin had been cut off completely. Clara, the daughter of his perfect, ass-kissing and also dead brother, inherited everything.

Colin had created an elaborate room to hold his captives and then began streaming the entire thing to a very select group of people who had handsomely to watch real captives be raped and abused, who also paid for their fantasies to be played out before them. It had turned out to be a very lucrative little side benefit. One subscriber had a fetish for incest so Colin reluctantly, although happily, raped his niece. He'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy looking down on Clara, the perfect and best-loved only grandchild, helplessly bound and gagged to the bed, while he fucked the shit out of her. He liked it so much that he did it twice.

He had to separate Mark and Clara, for if she really were pregnant, they had to be kept apart so they could not foil his plans. Also the twitch in his groin tended to grow insistent in her presence and it was getting hard to focus on anything else. She now was several thousand miles away, where her online life can continue until he was ready to release her. Her new captor could make his own money with her. As long as she and the baby were not harmed, he didn't care what happened to her. If she were not pregnant, then her new keeper could find someone else to do the job.

The problem was the stud guy, Mark. Colin had failed to think much about his fate after he had served his purpose. Killing him would be the best option but not really his style. Colin was a lot of things; a degenerate, a gambler, a liar, an addict, but not a cold-blooded killer. Besides, more money could be made with him. He was just an average looking guy, nerdy and earnest, nothing to make a woman warm between the legs, until he dropped his pants. Lucky bastard was huge and his stamina was incredible. He had several inquiries from his rich and lonely subscribers, asking for some time with his beautiful cock. Colin knew a money-making opportunity when he saw it.

Clara and Mark had been held captive in a closed room, equipped with a bed, a table, a bathroom and 20 cameras, some hidden, some not. Every thrust, moan, groan and orgasm had been watched by an appreciative audience. The reaction was so positive that Colin had activated other chambers to fill the growing list of requests from his subscribers. Mark was his only true, non-consentual performer now that Clara was gone and he had the greatest number of viewers. The captive people in the other chambers paid to be there and a few were invited to be there.

Each chamber could be made to fit any scenario that was requested. The largest chamber had been recently used to host the party where Colin introduced his experimental Nympho drug and where he auctioned off his niece Clara. The winner wouldn't get to keep her forever, just gets to rent her for awhile. The drug hits the pleasure center of the brain and enhances it so that every nerve ending is an intense pleasure point. Everyone had tried a sample and the resultant orgy was unexpected but highly entertaining. All sense of modesty and propriety were lost and his guests were lost in a sexual sensory overload that would not be contained. Colin was glad for the industrial showerheads they had installed to simulate a rain scenario.

The party and the drug were a huge hit and Colin's House of Depravity, as Colin wryly thought of it, was fast becoming the most sought after destination for the rich and elite. It became known simply as There, as in "Have you been There?" The harder it became to get in, the more money people offered to pay. And every woman, as well as a few men, wanted to be with Mark. They wanted to be in Clara's position, they wanted to have no control over what happened to them. Colin would give them what they wanted.

Mark

Mark woke up and automatically looked for Clara in hope she had been brought back to him. She'd been gone for days and no one would tell him what happened to her. He was nearly frantic and had started to fight anyone who came near him unless they would give him news. Eventually, they had ganged up on him and subdued him with a shot of their favorite zombie drug. Then they tied him to the bed and left him alone for hours.

He'd woken once when he felt something being inserted into his anus. The thing started to vibrate and his breathe was taken away. The drug did not allow him to move so he was helpless against it when a woman entered the room. She stood next to the bed and surveyed every inch of him. She wore a gauzy, white, transparent dress and her red hair was in a messy knot on top of her head. She wore a mask over her eyes and Mark supposed that was because of the cameras. She wanted to play but not be recognized. She straddled him and impaled herself on his ever-present hard on. She lowered herself carefully and emitted a sharp intake of breath when her cunt swallowed his helmet and she got her first idea that fucking him was going to be worth every penny. She worked slowly until she could take his entire girth, her pussy gripping his steel tightly. Her juices drenched him and she soon could move freely and without hesitation up and down his cock. She rode him like an expert and pumped him till she came. The anal vibrations electrified his balls and when he came, he fired over and over, deep into the woman's pulsating pussy. He lay there with helpless tears streaming from his eyes. Now he knew how Clara felt when she was ravaged by him while unable to move. He felt raped, used and abused.

When he next woke up, there was someone else lying in the bed next to him. But the blonde hair was wrong, the bright blue eyes were wrong, the long red fingernails were wrong. Who the hell was this and where was Clara?

The woman was gagged and bound to the bed, her legs spread open, vulnerable and exposed. She appeared to be frightened but also a current of excitement seemed to run through her. She tugged a little at her restraints but not like escape was on her mind. Mark had a raging hard-on, probably the result of the male enhancement drug they periodically gave him because he was in no mood to perform for these people. He needed to escape and find Clara.

As he turned to the woman to see who she was, a voice came over the intercom. "Fuck her." It simply said.

Mark started to yell "Just who the hell are you people? I demand you tell me what happened to Clara! Let me fucking go!" He was tired of this game and he wanted out of there. He was half in love with Clara and he had to have her.

The voice waited for Mark to finish his tirade and then simply said, "You will fuck this woman or we will kill her and you will never see Clara again."

Mark looked at the woman who now had genuine fright in her eyes. She could not speak because of the gag but she made plenty of noise in protest over her death threat. She looked at him with pleading eyes. She looked to be a standard issue well-kept wife, too skinny, too maintained and too used to getting her way. She had probably paid to be here which turned him into a prostitute. Which also meant there was no way they would kill her. He refused to touch her.

The men in black came in again with their needles and held him down while they injected him with what could only be the Nympho drug. He had not been given it before but Clara had described the overwhelming sensations it forced her to feel. They injected the woman as well but she probably paid extra for that. Within moments, Mark felt on fire as he felt every inch of his body had come awake at once. He felt as if he was turning into a whole different being as his brain turned off and his skin crackled with electricity and his already huge cock became even larger and it needed to destroy something.

He turned to the bound woman and saw only her cunt. The look in his eyes was pure animal lust and she screamed as his huge rod came straight at her. He grabbed her by the waist and drove his hot iron cock deep into her gaping hole with the ferocity of a stallion and proceeded to lunge in and out of her, deaf to her screams. He rammed into her hot cunt without mercy and she nearly howled with each vicious thrust and then she squirted so hard that it was like a spray at a water park. The added liquid only fueled his fire. He tore down the ropes holding her legs apart and flipped her over, he grabbed her by her hips and once again drove his cock to the very center of her soul.

He fucked her forever, never letting up while she screamed and grunted, orgasmed and fainted, came to and orgasmed again. Finally he came and drenched her insides with a river of hot cum and he shook with relief as he pulled free of her body. Coming down off the high of the drug he saw what he had done. She lay on her stomach, breathing heavy, ragged breaths, her ravaged cunt was red, swollen and distended and a river of his cum streamed out of her to join her own contributions of the puddle in which she laid. His finger marks clearly visible all over her body. Mark did not even know her name.

"Are you ok?" he asked as he removed her gag. She breathed easier but was unable to say a coherent word. He felt shaky and trembled slightly and headed towards the shower. The hot water of the shower did not calm his still hyper-sensitive nerve endings but he forced himself to stand in it. His heart was broken and now his spirit was in danger of leaving him as well. He was reduced to the status of an animalistic prostitute, on display like in some weird zoo, his unseen audience glued to his every tear. He thought he was going to go crazy.

A black clad captor appeared with a towel and helped dry him off. Mark didn't expect clothes as he hadn't worn any in weeks but the captor offered him a robe and Mark put it on. It felt really weird and he wanted to take it off, nudity was a comfortable state for him now but when he left the bathroom, the woman was gone, the bed had been changed and a man was seated at the table.

Mark looked at the well dressed gentleman with a vaguely familiar face. Dark brown hair, blue eyes, strong jaw line, this could only be Clara's Uncle Colin. The cameras were off for this discussion.

"What happened to that woman?" was Mark's first question.

"She's...recovering." Colin worded carefully. "She is bathing and will rest. She paid to be a captive for three days at $20,000 a day so she's still here. We did not mean to remove her from the chamber until her time was up but I am afraid the drug we tested on you was a little strong and you did a Mr. Hyde thing on us. We were afraid you had really done some damage to her so we are checking her out."

Mark felt ill. He had never been anything but a tender and considerate lover until he had been taken and now he was hurting people. 'Where is Clara?" he asked. He was calm, too exhausted to work up the fury he has been running on for the last few days.

"She is safe and will be well cared for and if you behave, you will see her again." Colin stared at Mark's anguished face. He knew well the look of love and concern for Clara since his father wore it often. Colin never once saw anything but contempt on his father's face for him. He pushed away the urge to punch the look off of Mark's face and said. "Follow orders and fulfill the fantasies of bored, rich people. This is not a bad gig, fuck all the time and get the woman you love in return."

He stood to leave. Mark stopped him when he said, "I have a wife, she will be looking for me, she's probably called the police."

Colin looked him in the eye and said, "No, she's not looking for you, she hates you. She received photos of you fucking my niece in 20 different ways. She's been crying on the shoulder of Clara's husband. They both want you dead." And with that, he left.

Mark paced back and forth, the animal restless in his cage. When could he see Clara again? He knew they wanted him to impregnate her, would they wait till she gave birth? He didn't think he would survive that long. Every faction of his life had changed when he chose to try to help her when she was attacked on a bike path. What if he hadn't gone running that day? Would he have gone if he had known what was waiting for him down that path?

He was lost in his thoughts when he heard a commotion behind him. Four of his captors were leading in the woman he had viciously fucked. She was walking gingerly but she had a look of pure determination and defiance as the captors threw her on the bed.

"You will tell us what we want to know or that ravaged cunt of yours will just be the beginning." One of the captors spit out. A rolling tray was brought in with whips, clamps, ropes and a number of things that Mark could not identify.

"I will never tell you, never!" The woman proclaimed. So this was her fantasy. Mark groaned and inwardly winced, he would never be able to do this.

Clara

I have been in this warm, dank cell for hours and no one will tell me where I am or why I am here. It has the look and feel of a 19th century prison but with less charm. Medieval torture devices can be seen when looking down the row of cells and I have seen naked people chained to them but so far, no real torture has occurred.

My ankle is chained to the floor and I have room to move about but mostly I try to stay in the center of my cell, away from the prying hands of the occupants in each of the adjacent cells. There were probably 30 men or so in 6 cells, three on each side of a wide row. A few cots were in each cell but not enough for everyone to have their own. The main guard is a sick little bastard who likes to stand over me and masturbate, it's disgusting. However, I am a small, naked woman in a cell and there is nothing else to do here. In fact many of the inmates stare at me while yanking on their cocks and it is interesting to note what part of me captures their interest. My bare pussy, full breasts and tight ass provide their fair share of masturbatory aid but my feet, my throat and back of my knees also get a lot of staring time. It's kind of weird.

I have figured out that the people in the other cells are here voluntarily when one naked man asked another naked man how much time he had left. "Just until Monday, I need to be in Singapore for a meeting." This statement appeared to be a major break in character and both men were immediately chained to the wall in their cells. Painful looking clamps were placed on their nipples, along their abdomens and on their scrotum. Then they were whipped until their skin was bright red with welt marks. The man going to Singapore had a look of pure joy on his face for just a moment until someone slapped him and put some kind of vice on his penis.

Why would anyone subject themselves to this kind of torture?

My biggest problem was food and water. The guard, dressed in period garb, brought a tray of food and water to the door of my cell and asked if I wanted any.

"There is no way in hell I am going to touch any of that." I yelled. He walked away visibly disappointed. I soon regretted turning away the water.

Later, the guy in the cell next to me asked "Are you thirsty? It gets warm in here." He held up a tin cup and tapped the bars of the cell with it.

I had been sitting in tears most of the afternoon and I was thirsty. I looked at the cup and looked at him with gratitude. He grinned wickedly and said, "All it will cost you is a blow job."

I shot him the dirtiest look I could muster. "You have got to be kidding."

"Hey," the guy said "It's supply and demand. You haven't earned your food and water." He waggled his cup and then took a slow sip.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

He grinned. "I was caught stealing a loaf of bread to feed my starving family." His $200 haircut and perfectly toned abs told me that was not the truth. He wasn't going to drop character.

"What did you do, Fair Maid?" he asked me.

The truth was stranger than anything I could make up so I gave him the short version, keeping it set in the period. "My evil uncle is trying to steal my inheritance so he sold me to slave traders. They put me here although I really don't know why."

"We occasionally get a wench in here but she is usually more accommodating." He looked at me, took in my red eyes and puffy nose and looked thoughtful. "How about a handjob then?"

"When will the guard come next with water?" I asked.

"Tomorrow."

I looked pointedly at his groin. He appeared to be sort of clean although I have never been a huge fan of oral sex. I didn't mind going down on my husband's cock but I could not swallow, I have vomited on him before and I didn't like it much when he did it to me. I was always embarrassed by the position and the smell. I hated my smell all over his face. He also didn't do it very well and he never successfully made me come that way, I would fake it to get it over with.

"How much water do you have left?" I asked.

"Half a cup and it will all be yours, I promise." He said.

I sat and thought about it for awhile. I was painfully aware of the other prisoners watching every move of this transaction, not one single thing was hidden in this place. I had to pee in a bucket and the shower was an open stall at the end of the row. I was never going to make it till tomorrow with no food or water, despite my attempt at bravado with the guard. And I've had nothing to do but sit and stare at the ceiling. I was angry, bored and missing Mark.

"Alright but I want the water first." I said. He grinned and thrust his already rock hard penis through the bars as well as the mug. Every single man in the place stood up to get a better look.

I approached him slowly and accepted the cup. It was odd tasting but cold and I drank it in two gulps. I spit in my hand and took a hold of his cock and I wanted to do a good job so this would be over quickly. I ran my hands up and down the shaft and had to admire his cock. It was a very nice cock, 7 or eight inches, good circumference, hairless and overall pleasing in appearance.

He gripped the bars above my head and threw his head back and moaned in pleasure. I grabbed one of his balls and squeezed. I tried to close my eyes and pretend I was somewhere else and I wasn't jacking off a stranger like a junkie trying to score a hit. I tried to picture myself milking a cow when I felt the first hot shot of cum on my face. I had made certain to point the guy's cock down so I opened my eyes in surprise to see the other men in the cell, all wanking off and all of them pointing it at me. I was soon covered although I never let go of the penis in which I was in charge, a deal was a deal. He hadn't yet fired off, so to speed things up, I played my part and ran my hands over my breasts, smearing the cum of 5 other men all over myself. I leaned against the bars, allowing each breast to poke into their side of the cell. Mouths of complete strangers immediately attached to my nipples and sucked as if I had mother's milk to sustain them. I was licked clean. A surge went right through me, straight to my cunt and it was now on fire. I hadn't been properly fucked in days and all my frustrations were demanding to be released.

12