The Heiress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands reached through the bars and took possession of my pussy. I was fingered until I was nearly mad with desire. One long armed person managed to reach around me and play with my ass, putting one finger, then two up my tightest hole. I was practically levitating against the cold bars, being held up by mouths at my breasts, fingers in my ass and so many hands running up and down my body.

I was suddenly released and I felt myself being turned around and a hand gently bending me over. I could have just pulled away but I didn't. I pressed my ass between the bars as best I could and I was rewarded with a hot cock up my dripping pussy. It felt so good and even through the bars prevented him from filling me up all the way, he more than made up for it in delicious strokes that were made strong when he held the bars for leverage. Others hands held me up against the iron rods and reached for whatever part they could touch.

I had no idea who was fucking me and I did not care. I came hard and was grateful for the arms holding me as my knees began to buckle. When he finally came, I felt his hot cum blast within me and I suddenly missed Mark so much that my stomach clenched and I had tears running down my face. I didn't stop the men from doing what they wanted with me, the next cock invading my space was as close as I could get to feeling anything real. When that cock pulled out of my cunt and pressed against my ass, I pressed back and yelled, then moaned with pleasure as the head slipped passed my anal ring and filled my ass. A hand reached from below and rubbed my clit until my body was engulfed in another shattering orgasm. I allowed them to fuck all thoughts away.

I looked at the other cells to see if they were watching and some were but didn't seem upset at being left out. They had bodies around with which to occupy their time. I realized that this was the first time I had seen any actual sex going on. I wasn't certain what they were waiting for but as the lights grew dimmer, the noises became louder and the smell of semen and sweat were strong with my own aroma adding to the bouquet, like a sharp and sweet top note in perfume. I had never watched another couple making love before and never imagined what two men would look like.

I watched with fascination as the other prisoners felt each other's chest and abs, hands ran over buttocks of steel, every color imaginable, each one a perfect specimen. In the dim light, their cocks were beautiful, revered objects of lust. Each rod was held and kissed and sucked and then they were searching, thrusting and ramming. The chorus of their moans and groans joined mine, echoing off the walls of the dungeon, filling the space with the sound of souls searching for release.

I had cum running down my legs, I was sore and raw but when the men in the cell seemed to slow down, I crossed my cage to the men on the other side. Two men came up to me and started to fondle me. I closed my eyes and allowed the new explorers to to find my treasures, slightly the worse for wear but still enticing. They each stood with their cocks protruding into my space so I grabbed each of them and lovingly began to stoke them. My pussy still burned with desire and I wanted more. If I could have torn the bars of my cell away, I would have. I was like a bitch in heat, trying to escape her crate to hook up with every hound dog she could find.

I found myself doing something I hated, I knelt down and took one of the cocks in my mouth. It was salty and musky and I was slightly repelled but I took as much of it as I could into my mouth. My cunt was throbbing for attention and I wish that the other man could have fucked me from behind while I sucked off his friend but I would just have to wait. I moved to the other offered cock and took him down my throat. I worked him up and down while striking the other with my hand. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a third cock, lining up, waiting his turn. And then another, and another. It was hilarious sight, cocks as far as the eye could see. I paid attention to each but never brought them to climax, like a fluffer, I went from one to the other and kept them all in a state of readiness.

Then I dragged my cot over against the bars and sat down on it and found my legs to be thin enough to go between them. I straddled a space between the bars so that they kept my pussy open while my legs were in their cell. A mouth was at my cunt, ravenously eating me, cleaning away the cum from my previous couplings. He sucked at my clit and rolled it around until I was the loudest howler in the dungeon. Someone else had taken possession of my feet and each of my toes were being sucked. It tickled so badly at first but the loving way he held my foot, massaged it, nibbled it, stroked it and sucked each and every toe like it was Popsicle was maddening.

After awhile, my legs were straightened and pushed up so they were vertical with the bars and this forced me to lay on my back, my cunt was as forward and into their space as it could be. Men fell to their knees to posses me, one at time. They plunged their beautiful steel hard weapons into my well lubricated pussy or they took my ass and drove as hard as they could and seemed ready to go all night. I lay back and let it all happen and as I stared up at the ceiling, I noticed the camera. Then I thought back to the offered cup, they had put something on the water. That was why I was behaving this way.

I stared straight into the camera and gave it the finger.

To be continued...

12