All Comments on 'The Helen Chronicles Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
why're you telling us this bullshit

did you do anything about it?if you did do something about it horay,BUT IF YOU DIDN'T, FUCK YOU ASSHOLE FOR WASTING OUR TIME.another soory excuse for a man story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
dish best served cold

I hope you got some kind of revenge on her, at least?

If you still feel that strongly even after 30 years, why don't you go and pay a little visit to your "dear ex wife"? After all, people get mugged by unidetifiable strangers every day! Don't kill her, obviously, just slap the bitch around and steal her wallet.... lol

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
Know we KNOW why JPB is a loser and wimp

Keeping in mind how almost every story from this british pussy is wife fucking arund an the hsuband secretly enjoying it

when he saus THIS in the opening paragraph

...." It was only after catching her with Herb and our subsequent divorce that friends (and some relatives) came forward and told me about the rest. In each case they told me that they thought I knew, that I was one of those guys who got off on having a slut wife..."

dont you just HAVE TO LAUGH out loud?

Nooooo.... JPB loves being a cuckold and wimp?!?!? surely not... Not JPB?! how could you say that?!?!?

his own Mother the days before his wedding sees his wife to be go out to "unch" and actually sees Helen and Mario fucking and according to this "story" that is supposedly TRUE... says Nothing to JPB not even on his wedding day

and folks wonder how the british fell to such a 3rd class power

and lastly JPB PLEASE DONT CONTINUE THIS ... Nonone cares and no one believes it

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyover 17 years ago
Good start Bob

God how we love your stories.

Your Loyal Fans A&S

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Well this would explain a lot....

IF it were true. But you already admitted that it wasn't. The writing was lukewarm; you have done better.

My biggest complaint is your admonition that the story was "mostly true". Bob, There is no such thing as mostly true, dude. thinking things are is a result of the fucked up thought processes we have have come to accept as valid. sotries are made up of facts. If a fact is accurate and did happen as described, we can call it true. If we put them all together and the facts are true the story is "true". But if a fact is untrue, the story can't be true.

Truth is like pregnancy...it is a binary condition, yes or no.

Next time say "This is a fictionalized account of an experience I had" or "The story you are about to read is real...the names were changed to protect the innocent."

None of this "sorta true" crap. With that, what part are we supposed to believe?

Regards,

C

michael1950michael1950over 17 years ago
Charming Tale

I won't revel in the admission of an obviously painful memory, rather it gives understanding to some of the other tales you write, how the qureiosity over eating creampies had you possibly try one; just to compare the taste, as it is quite different from just plain pussy isn't it. Also the continual stream of slut wives in all sorts of differing venues, I can just imagine your real life is hopefully different from that of your charachtors. And yes please continue. Sorry my spelling isn't perfect.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
cheating bitch of a wife

bob Helen should should have been dumped at the first sign if cheating with Mario and Mom had more brains than helen did .

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
cheating bitch of a wife

bob Helen should should have been dumped at the first sign if cheating with Mario and Mom had more brains than helen did .

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
cheating bitch of a wife

bob Helen should should have been dumped at the first sign if cheating with Mario and Mom had more brains than helen did .

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mom?

Mom is dumber than Helen

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mom was a Coward!

How someone who is a parent would knowingly allow their child to be exposed to STDs, raising someone else's child and the humiliation of several lovers ruining their child's marriage is beyond understanding! It seems like she was more voyeur than concerned parent. If Mom had "accidently" discovered Helen's antics with Mario then you would have been rid of her. She could have invited a friend of yours (like a old girlfriend) to catch Helen in the act.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
He was right when he said

" How could you not know" Boy that's abiggie. How can any man not know that his wife is fucking around unless he's brain dead or British. ( Actually the two are one and the same...to be brain dead is to be British and vice versa) A man, unless he's completely clueless is bound to figure out something. Incidentally being clueless and British are one and the same.

A real man knows so I guess the so called husband in this story is not a real man, incidentally being not a real man and being British are one and the same. So Don't any of you creeps try and tell me the you didn't know...you knew and probably wanked off your little peice of flaced worm just thinking about a real man fucking your wife...shit marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenalmost 16 years ago
married with balls think severy story on here is

true and that the wife in the story is a true whore and the husband is a worm and dumb ass trash. He can't tell the differene from fiction to truth. he is fucked up in his head.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Bull Shit!

What, his MOTHER sees her fucking Mario and doesn’t say anything?! No way!

And she figures out about Stutz and STILL says nothing?

And while it MAY be true that he wouldn’t believe her, the idea that he would be mad at his own mother if he saw it with his own eyes is ludicrous!

And why couldn’t his mother simply go to her, tell her what she knows and to KNOCK IT OFF? If she has HALF a brain that’s going to scare her straight!

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
@bornagain

Can't you read?

He didn't know about Mario till after he divorced her because his mother didn't have the guts and/or compassion to tell him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anybody that's fucking stupid deserves it

Like I said in the title

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago
origin story.

with great power comes great responsibility. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just curious

Have you ever tried to get ahold of your ex after all these years and find out some of the things about what happened that you don’t know?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
His Mother

I still can't believe that his mother didn't tell him. MAYBE a one-time slip, but an on-going slut-fest? No way!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9064 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories