All Comments on 'The Hell in Your Eyes Ch. 03'

by TwistedMisery

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Lovely writing

But I have got to say she is somewhat confusing. He's a raping jerk, we know that. But she alternates too much between hating him and almost loving him. Truthfully her reactions seem a little odd to be honest.

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyover 9 years ago

Thats because its the magic clock, doesn't matter if he's a raping jerk, what matters is now it feels good and that makes it better.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

A well done chapter, but I need to agree with masterfuljim. Her reactions are onconsistent with her situation. Should she be confused by her body's reaction to him? Yes, but if her fear of him is so great, it shouldn't matter. He just finished beating her ass and raping her and she calms enough to want to understand him? Hard to swallow that one (and no pun intended). I also know that someone is going to say she's naturally submissive. For those who understand a Dom/submissive relationship, this isn't it. This is a violent rapist abusing a young woman. Still a well written story and I'm in it till the end.

headtripheadtripover 9 years ago
Hmm.

At some point in the story after the brutal spanking, Jack asked Sam what does she want from him, in her head he wanted to tell him to leave her alone but knew that answer would bring more pain. In a situation where you know there's no getting out of it and you have push your luck as far as you should push it you know better than to antagonize your attacker further. The next best thing is to try to understand where he's coming from to gauge your situation, you know the whole knowledge is power thing. As for her reaction to him during the forced sex hers seemed varied depending on the situation.

Sam fought, she disassociated, then her body reacted for her. All three are natural reactions to different rape scenarios, and all of them leading to great shame afterwards. I think our response to the salacious details are what make Sam's responses seem inappropriate. If the circumstances where described a different way there would be less judgement.

Personally, I think job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
me

I like it, despite what everyone said :)

crankenheimercrankenheimerover 1 year ago

Loving it, long may it continue

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is Rape. She is trying to survive the situation and the blackmail of hurting her physically which he has done and his unpredictably and what he would do to her family. He Raped her virginity and nothing will restore how she was and now and boy touched her shoulder and it wasn't invited, the Rapist cannot see that, only a rival and is jealous so the girl should pay the price of his precived betrayal by her with pain. She is his possession and he is the only one who can touch her. Nobody else.( even though she didn't invite it, want it, and is trying to survive it) He is so unstable he could kill her. And so to the comments here and previous chapter's, the one's who like this, everyman and some women can become Rapists and possibly murders in certain circumstances. Women can rape women with fingers and dildos (sexual assault in America) But 90% of Rapists are Men of girls and women. Maybe you should think to yourself why do I get sexualy excited by this, and maybe I should talk to a specialist therapist about it. As a multiple rape survivor, rape comes in different ways and this type of rape is rare, the stranger rape( well in my country) you are more likely to be raped by your partner or ex partner and you are more likely to be killed by them. Your neighbours are the next kind of Rapists as like someone you live with, they know you're routine. If you go out to pubs and bars then there's the opportunity to rape you while drunk or spike your drink (even injection 💉 is on the increase) and take you somewhere to rape you. This might be someone you know from university(the legal age of drinking is 18 and of consent 16 in my country) especially during freshers week (1st week of uni for 1st years) You might be in a relationship and the man coerced you into sex, but this is Rape. I help girls and women after Rape. I come onto these categories just to mention while this is fantasy fiction for most, some people can't tell fantasy from reality and act on it. And this may excited some readers, but the rapes written about in these chapters are very close to the Real Thing. Consent is essential for both females and males. So please remember that in real life. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

what’s with the long ass paragraph comments about “rape”?? this story is purely in the non consent category and it’s just a work of fiction, dude. Even I don’t support this type of fantasy irl but like it only because it’s fiction. STOP reading these non consent stories if you guys can’t take it! 🙄

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedMisery@TwistedMisery
I'm a professional fiction writer. I enjoy delving into the dark, and slightly twisted. No matter the response, if it affects someone on an emotional level, then I'm satisfied. I enjoy feedback of all kinds. Good, bad... doesn't matter. Be forewarned though that if you leave ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES