The Hell in Your Eyes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinning again, he quickly tilted his head to kiss her mouth. "Well, it doesn't." Leaning back he shook his head at her petulant expression. "It could be worse," he told her. "I could finish your punishment?"

Her eyes widened slightly, and she quickly lowered her gaze from his as the glare left her face. "I'll be good," she whispered.

"Yeah, I figured you might feel that way," he said with another laugh.

Running his hands through his hair, he turned and leaned into the front seat so that he could retrieve his cigarettes. His shirt lifted as he dug for them, and Sam stared at his strong lower back while he moved around. When he finally located them, he leaned back, and lifted one to his mouth before digging in his pocket to find a lighter.

"That's a disgusting habit," she told him as he lit it.

Glancing up at her, he pulled it from his mouth as smoke wafted into the air. "You know," he told her quietly. "I've had just about enough of your bitching for one day. Silence is golden." he informed her.

"Does that mean you're going to take me home?" she asked hopefully.

Lifting the hand that held the cigarette to his face, he absentmindedly scratched his eyebrow as he looked at her. "Do you want to go home?" he asked her.

"Yes," she whispered.

He grinned. "Then no. I'm not going to take you home."

"Jerk," she muttered beneath her breath.

"I like this mark," he said as he reached to run his fingers over it. "It makes me want to put different ones in other places.

"Did you want to spell out your name with them?" she asked sarcastically.

"That's not a bad idea, smart mouth." he said with a twist of his lips. "Where should I put it?"

The answer seemed obvious to Sam. "On my ass," she said with a smirk.

He shook his head at her continually disrespectful remarks, and took a drag off his cigarette. "So much for being good. I think I marked that enough for one day," he told her as he gazed at her in warning. "That is, unless you feel like you need it again."

It sounded like an empty threat to her, so she slowly shook her head and gazed out the window. "Why me?" she suddenly asked as she turned back to him.

His eyes met hers warily for a moment before he sighed. "You ask a lot of questions. Did you know that?" Sam nodded slowly as she waited for an answer.

Pausing for a moment to think of how to respond, he gazed out the windshield of the car. When he turned to face her again his brows were knitted.

"You're everything that I want," he said slowly.

"You're so beautiful that you take my breath away. When I look at you it makes me instantly hard. I love to look at you, and I never grow tired of doing it.

You're also extremely innocent which factors into that. You know very little about these things, and it makes me grateful because I want to teach them to you. I wanted to be the one to show you this part of life.

You're generally sweet, kind, and accepting. Traits that don't seem to appear too often when you're near me, but I'm hoping that will change over time. I just knew," he said. "That from the moment I laid eyes on you, that I wanted to make you mine."

"When was that moment?" she asked curiously.

He grinned. "No more questions." Stubbing his cigarette out into the ashtray attached to the door, he closed it, and turned to look at her. His dark gaze was heated. "What am I going to do with you now?" he wondered to himself softly.

"Take me home?" she asked hopefully.

Chuckling he shook his head. "What is your rush? It's not like I'm going to beat you." His brows furrowed. "Well, not again." he said in self deprecation.

"You make me nervous," she admitted in a whisper.

Her words made him tilt his head as he looked at her. "Why is that?"

Deciding to be brutally honest, her wide eyes met his as she replied. "I'm never sure what you're going to do to me. It's stressful anticipating what's coming next."

He seemed to think that over for a moment before he smiled. "You like some of the things that I do to you. Don't bother denying it because I can tell."

"Some things," she whispered. "I don't like being afraid all of the time, and that's how I've felt since the moment I met you."

"Are you afraid now?" he asked as he ran his knuckles down the side of her cheek.

"No," she admitted. "But that could change five minutes from now if you decide you want something that I don't want."

Turning, he leaned back so that his spine rested against the middle of the seat, and bent his knee so that his foot rested on the small hump that resided on the floor in front of him. Rubbing his hands over the tops of his thighs, he looked at her. "So, what can I do to make you feel more at ease?"

Let me go, was the first thing that came to her mind, but she was wise enough not to say it. She didn't want to ruin his charitable mood. "I'd probably feel more comfortable if I knew you better," she finally said. "I would have a better idea of what I'm dealing with then."

Eyeing her warily once more, Jack's fingernails raked up and down his jean clad leg as he thought it over. He decided to offer a compromise. "If I do this," he said hesitantly. "Will you stop fighting me at every turn?"

Sam nodded. "As long as you don't hurt me again, I won't fight you." she promised.

Jack took a moment to contemplate that before responding. "Alright," he finally said. "What do you want to know?"

The first thing Sam asked was a question that had been burning in her mind for days. "Were you abused as a child?"

Jack's eyebrows immediately crinkled. "No." Then he lifted one as he looked at her. "Were you?"

Sam shook her head. "Do you have a family?"

The question made him smirk. "Doesn't everyone?"

"Tell me about them," she said softly.

The request seemed to aggravate him slightly, but he answered. "I was born when my parents were in their forties. I'm an only child. My father is retired, and my mother passed from ovarian cancer when I was twenty six."

He was an only child. It explained a lot in Sam's mind. Her next question she was hesitant to ask, but she wanted to know the answer.

"Have there been others?"

His brow lifted again as he looked at her. "Others?"

"Like me," she said carefully. "Others that you've wanted... like this."

Immediately he understood. "No. I've always wanted this, but never felt like I'd found it until you came along."

"So, you've never...?"

Jack's lips twitched as he looked at her face. "Abducted another teenage girl, and forced her to do my bidding? No. This is a first for me."

Sam was slightly relieved, and she wasn't sure why. "Can I have my clothes?" she suddenly asked. "I'm cold."

Jack grinned as he looked at her. "No." he said simply. "But you can come sit on my lap. I'll keep you warm while you ask me more tedious questions."

The dirty look she gave him did nothing to keep him from slinging an arm around her waist to pull her on top of him. When her back was pressed against his chest, he reached up and unceremoniously covered both of her breasts with his large hands. His thumbs brushed against the peaks of them making her nipples grow taut beneath his fingers.

"Have you ever killed anyone?" Sam gasped.

"Not yet," he whispered as his lips pressed against her neck. His tongue reached out to slide against her skin, and it made it difficult for Sam to think properly. "I would kill anyone who tried to take you from me," he groaned against her.

His rough fingers squeezed, and played with her before one slid down the flat, soft expanse of her stomach. Leaning back, he arched their bodies, and lifted her slightly as his fingers slipped between her legs. The feel of them pressing into the most sensitive part of her made Sam cry out. The sound made him release a soft grunt as he began to stroke her.

"You're extremely wet," he breathed.

Sam's mouth parted as he teased her folds with his hand. Licking her bottom lip, she attempted to swallow before asking another question.

"Did you really mean it when you said that you would hurt my family?" she asked as her body tensed.

He leaned back further, and his hand reached between them so that he could urgently free himself from his jeans. Gripping his cock in his hand, he pushed it between the crease of her ass cheeks until it slid between her legs.

"Yes," he ground out tightly. When he found her opening he quickly reached around her, cupped her between her legs, and slammed himself inside of her. Sam let out a small, strangled sound as he tilted his head back, and moaned.

"Fuck!" he seethed. Clenching his teeth, he thrust into her again. He did it slowly, rhythmically, pausing between each one. Soft sounds of pleasure escaping him as he filled her.

His other hand reached to tangle into the side of her hair, and he gently pulled so that her neck arched sharply to give his mouth better access to her. He continued to pump between her thighs as his heated mouth moved over her. Sliding his finger against her clit, he thrust again, making her pant on top of him.

"My turn," he growled. Curling a finger against her he pressed his lips to her ear. "Do you like this, Sam?" he whispered.

Biting her lip, she whimpered. "Yes," she admitted.

"Do you want me to stop?" he inquired as his body surged into hers again.

"No," she cried out.

"Good girl," he breathed as he kissed her ear. "Tell me what you want, Sam."

The slow, calculated movements that he was making was causing her to lose all sense of reason. "I don't know!" she sobbed.

"Yes you do," he growled before biting her earlobe. "Tell me what you want."

The feel of him methodically massaging her clit while he filled her was beginning to make her unravel. "Faster," she panted. "I need you to go faster, Jack."

The sound of his name on her lips made him groan. Pulling her hair slightly, he turned her head so that he could reach her mouth, and kissed her as his hips began making jack knife thrusts into her.

The tempo of his fingers increased between her legs, and Sam began repeatedly crying out into his mouth as an orgasm tore through her. It was fast and fierce, and made her tense on top of him as the flood gates opened.

It made Jack wild to feel it, and like a man crazed, he gripped her hips in his hands, and pumped into her until jettisons of his cum began shooting out of him.

They both lay quietly when it was over. Jack breathed heavy beneath her while Sam quivered, and trembled as he wrapped his arms around her torso. "That was really good," he stated matter of factly.

"I wasn't done asking questions," she uttered softly as she yawned. Closing her eyes, she tilted her head to the side.

"You can ask them later," he promised as he kissed the top of her head. "I should probably take you home."

12