The Hell in Your Eyes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can swim," she informed him sourly. Lifting the package, she smacked him on the shoulder with it before tossing it back onto the bed.

Jack grinned before urging her closer. "I bet it would be really sexy if you put them on," he encouraged. "I can be the lifeguard. I think I have a whistle around here somewhere."

"Is it a rape whistle?" Sam innocently wondered. "I think I might need it more than you."

Grasping her around the waist, Jack fell back onto the bed, and pulled her with him. "I don't think you're going to need that," he chuckled once she was lying on top of him.

Sam's frown returned as he brushed the hair back from her face. "Getting a little over confident, aren't we?" she inquired.

His grin was still in place as he clasped her face within his large hands. "Not really. I just think it's going to get in the way when I'm teaching you how to doggy paddle."

Lifting his head, he brought their mouths together, but he couldn't hold the contact as he continued to chuckle. "You'll look so cute," he gasped between bouts of laughter. "We can take pictures."

Emitting a growl of aggravation, Sam lifted her small fist, and whacked him on the chest. It made a sharp bark of laughter escape him, and then he rolled them so that his weight rested on top of hers. Pressing her lips wide with his own, Jack's tongue hungrily swooped inside. His laughter immediately came to a halt as a harsh groan emerged from his throat.

Parting her legs, Sam bent her knees. It created a cradle for his hips, and Jack quickly took advantage by thrusting himself between her thighs. The sudden rough stimulation made her cry out into his mouth which incited him to repeat the motion harder. They were both panting by the time he finally lifted his head.

His dark eyes leisurely roamed over her face before returning to her gaze. "I've wanted you in this bed for longer than I can remember," he breathed. "Now that I have you here I'm going to be hard pressed to ever let you out of it again."

Sam's brows lifted as she peered up at him. "What are you going to do? Tie me to it?"

Jack's lips instantly tilted into a smirk as his gaze grew heated. "It wouldn't be the first time, smart mouth. I've imagined doing things to you that would probably shock you if you knew about them. Tying you up was probably one of the tamer things I've pictured."

Her blue eyes widened, and her soft mouth parted at his response. "What else did you picture?"

Biting his lip, Jack slowly shook his head. "I've already irreparably destroyed your innocence. Lets not add fuel to the fire." Lowering his head, his lips gently brushed against hers. "If you knew the depths of my depravity it might frighten you off, and that's the last thing in the world that I want right now."

Sam frowned. "That doesn't sound very promising. Were you hurting me?"

Jack's lips perceptibly tightened. "No, baby," he replied in aggravation. "I thought you said that you would stop thinking the worst?"

Properly chastened, Sam instantly felt contrite. "I'm sorry. I guess I wasn't sure what you meant by that."

His brows furrowed for a moment, but then his expression cleared. "I don't want you to feel overwhelmed. I'm very aware that all of these experiences are new to you. Too much at once can be a little intimidating. After everything that happened, and everything that I did, I thought we could try taking things a little slower."

Slow was bad. Slow meant that he could easily hide things from her. If she was going to embrace all of this then she needed to know what it was that she was getting herself into. How was she ever going to accomplish that if things progressed at a snail's pace? She couldn't allow that to happen.

"Slow doesn't sound very exciting," she lamented. "Maybe you could just tell me one thing? I won't have to wonder what kind of depraved things you have in store for me then."

His dark eyes burned as he peered down at her. For an endless moment he said nothing as he contemplated the request, and then his expression became guarded. Turning his head, he staunchly avoided her gaze. "I'm not sure that's a good idea," he said in a clipped tone.

"Why not?" Sam wondered with disappointment.

Turning back to her, he lifted a brow. "Because if I tell you then I'm going to want to do it."

"Oh." Why was that thought so stimulating? Sam's curiosity quickly grew. "If you tell me, then there's a chance that I might want to do it too," she encouraged.

A low sound escaped Jack's throat, and then his forehead dropped to her shoulder. Taking a deep breath, he lifted his head, and looked down at her in exasperation. Sam was beginning to wonder if he would respond at all when his voice came out gruff, and slow. "In my mind, when we're together, you are mine. Completely."

He seemed to become lost in thought for a moment. "I say things to you. Dark things. I also make you say things to me. I dominate you in every sense of the word, and you obey me. It's very intense."

Sam's breath caught, and held. What he described sounded positively primal. Only, he wasn't wrong. There was a part of her that felt extremely intimidated by the idea. She had been dominated by Jack before. What would the experience be like if he were to fully let loose?

"Show me," Sam whispered. "Show me what you do. I'll be good. I promise to obey you."

His dark eyes widened fractionally, and his mouth parted, but all that came out was a rough exclamation of breath. For a moment he looked stunned, but then he scowled. "It's too soon. You're not ready," he bit out.

"When has that ever stopped you before?" Sam bravely wondered.

His scowl darkened at her response, but then his lips twitched. "Good point." His head lowered so that he could press his mouth to hers, and then he pushed away from the bed in order to pull himself to his knees.

"Up," he commanded.

Grasping onto her hands, he tugged on them until she was sitting before him. When they were face to face, his lips tilted upward, and then he leaned in to lightly kiss her mouth again. Pulling back, he eyed her in speculation. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he smoothly inquired.

Sam took a deep breath before letting it out slowly. Her blue eyes were wary as she met his gaze, but then she steeled her resolve. Giving a small nod, she waited for his next move.

Her nervousness was apparent, and it made Jack's smile widen. Lifting his fingers, he lightly brushed them against her cheek. "I'm going to make you mine. Completely. I'm not going to hurt you. So, don't be afraid. Are you ready, Samantha?"

The sound of her name on his lips suddenly made her hesitate. He had never used her full name before, and he had never said it in quite that way. His voice was filled with sensual longing, and something darker. Something slightly sinister that instantly made every hair on her body stand on end.

Cupping her face, his thumb gently pressed against her lower lip, distorting it's shape. When he tugged at the soft skin, her mouth parted, and a ragged breath escaped her. She hadn't even realized that she had been holding it. The sound made Jack's eyes burn a little brighter.

"I want you to get up, and stand on the bed," he instructed her. "Kick your shoes off. Then hold onto me, and I'll help you."

He sounded like a drill sergeant. Adhering to his wishes, Sam quickly did as he bade, then placed her hands upon his shoulders. A startled gasp left her lips when he swiftly grasped onto her sides to haul her to her feet.

Her legs were unsteady beneath her, and it took a moment for her to find a stance that didn't make her feel as if though she would go tumbling to the floor. When she found her bearings, she straightened, and met Jack's strangely intense eyes.

"Good girl," he briskly praised. "Now, take your clothes off."

Sam's eyes widened at the request. Her expression instantly caused Jack's visage to darken. "Don't think about it. Just do it."

Sam bit her lip while fighting the desire to salute him. His tone was unbelievably clipped, and formal. All of the warmth that he had displayed just moments before had thoroughly evaporated.

Crossing her arms, she grasped the hem of her shirt within her fingers, and began lifting it. Jack's fingers reached out to stay her hands. When she paused to look at him in question, he shook his head. "Do it slowly. I want to look at you."

Taking this in, Sam tempered her movements in an attempt to heed his demand. The cloth drifted up her torso at a leisurely pace until her lace covered breasts came into view, and then she carefully pulled the shirt over her head to remove it. Once it was off, she held out her hand, and released it so that it fell to the floor beside the bed. Her fingers shook when she reached for the button of her jeans.

Popping it open, she dragged the zipper down in a deliberately unhurried fashion. Jack's dark gaze intently followed it's descent, and then he reached out to assist her in pulling the denim down her shapely hips.

The material cascaded down her legs with the help of his strong fingers, and then she grasped onto his broad shoulders so that she could gingerly step out of them. Tossing her jeans over the side of the bed, Jack placed his hands on the top of his thighs, and tilted his head back.

She stood before him now in just her bra, and panties, and his heated gaze swept over her appreciatively before he nodded his head to signify that she should continue.

Lifting her fingers high against her back, Sam reached for the clasp of the bra, and unhooked it. Both lace cups dipped away from her round flesh as the straps slipped down. Her arm quickly rose to cover herself as the cloth fell away from her. The sudden display of modesty brought a smile to Jack's lips, and then he shook his head again.

"Don't hide from me," he softly admonished.

Reaching for her wrist, he gently pulled her arm away from her body so that it rested against her side. She was now completely bared to him, and Jack's gaze quickly became inflamed as his eyes devoured her. Sam's breath quickened as her soft, pink nipples tightened in response.

"So utterly fucking beautiful," he breathed. Raising his fingers, he trailed them down her stomach, past her navel, and over the thin cotton that covered her. "I will never get tired of looking at you," he stated thickly.

His touch was feather light, a fleeting whisper of sensation, but Sam reacted by sucking in a sharp breath. It was as if he were leaving a trail of fire across her smooth skin everywhere that he caressed her.

"Do you like it when I touch you, Sam?" he roughly inquired.

Her heart thumped erratically as she nodded. She felt trapped within his ardent gaze, and couldn't break away.

His jaw hardened as his scowl returned. "I asked you a question. Answer me," he snapped.

Swallowing with difficulty, Sam's tongue came out to wet her lips. "Yes. I like it when you touch me, Jack."

"Good girl," he softly praised.

Her legs felt weak beneath her. She began to tremble as he continued to lightly stroke her. Fighting the desire to reach for him in order to steady herself, she nearly sighed in relief when his strong fingers wrapped around the tops of her thighs.

Peering up at her, Jack's expression became volatile. The mixture of unfettered lust and possessiveness turning his handsome visage into something that appeared brutal and unforgiving. His thumbs lightly brushed against her, and then his grip tightened so that his fingers dug into her skin.

"You belong to me, Sam," he rasped. "You are mine. Mine, and mine alone. Say it."

Sam fought the instinctual desire to flinch away from his withering stare. "I'm yours," she gasped. "I belong to you, Jack."

His hold immediately gentled at her words. Slipping his fingers to the back of her thighs, he lightly ran his hands up and down their length. His dark eyes glinted as he looked into her large, blue eyes. "Tell me where you want me to touch you, Sam," he softly demanded.

The question momentarily sent her off balance, and her mouth parted repeatedly as she scrambled for a response. There was nothing that came to mind that wouldn't make her blush. She had just been ripped from her comfort zone with a matter of a few words.

A hint of a smile appeared at the corners of Jack's mouth as he lifted a brow. "Don't be shy, baby. Not with me. Tell me. Where do you want me to touch you?"

Still hesitant, she lifted her hand, and covered her left breast. "Here," she breathed. Pausing for a fraction of a second, her hand shook as she lowered it to press it between her legs. "And here," she bravely whispered.

Jack's eyes drifted closed. He exhaled slowly. When he opened them, Sam blanched at the predatory gleam that appeared within his gaze. Her trembling visibly increased as he pinioned her with his unyielding stare.

Lifting away from his haunches, he drew himself to his knees, and snaked a thickly muscled arm around her waist to pull her forward. Their gazes briefly clashed, and then his head swooped down to engulf her nipple, and a good portion of her soft tit within the hot, wet cavern of his mouth. Without preamble, he began to suck. Hard.

A startled gasp escaped her at his ferocity. It quickly transformed into a moan of pleasure as his tongue began darting and flicking over her. Grasping onto the tightly puckered peak with his teeth, he gently tugged at it, and she gasped again.

"You taste sweet," he whispered thickly. Turning his head, he latched onto the other aching bud, and milked it with his lips before swirling his tongue around it. "Like sunshine and raspberries." Tilting his chin, he scraped the rough expanse of his cheek against her sensitive skin.

Sam's knees would have buckled beneath her if he hadn't been there to hold her in place. His touch was making her feel desperate, and feverish with need. His mouth was a blazing inferno as he returned to feasting on her flesh, and the sensations that it evoked shot straight to her lower extremities. When his teeth roughly grazed her skin for a third time, a pitiful mewl of distress escaped her throat.

"I love the sounds that you make," he admitted with a groan. "They're so frantic. So pleading. Like you're wordlessly begging me to fuck every inch of you."

Another soft sound escaped her, and then she cried out as Jack's fingers pressed between her legs. Rubbing against the thin layer of cotton that covered her, a harsh expletive erupted from his throat.

"Fuck, baby. You're so wet. I've barely touched you, and you're soaked," he moaned fervidly.

Sam couldn't take much more. Her legs were about to collapse beneath her. Latching onto his shoulders, she whimpered. "Please, Jack."

Hearing the sound of his name on her lips in that needy breathless way quickly undid him. Grasping onto the back of her thighs with his rough hands, he yanked her legs out from under her in one swift move. A startled exclamation was torn from Sam's lips as her back hit the bed with a single bounce, and then he pulled her beneath him so that he was looming over her.

His palms pressed to the mattress, effectively caging her in, while his mouth descended to urgently claim her lips. A harsh breath seethed from his nostrils when she opened to him, and eagerly met his searching tongue.

Pulling back, his dark eyes were wild as he panted above her. "I need you to look at me. Look into my eyes." he demanded fervently. "Don't look away. Do you understand me?"

Lifting her hands to the solid warmth of his chest, Sam quickly nodded as she peered up at his impassioned face. "Yes," she gasped. "I won't look away."

"Good girl," he praised. Lowering his hips between the cradle of her thighs, Jack allowed the lower half of his weight to sink into her while he delved into the beautiful pools of blue beneath him. "Can you feel me, Sam?" he tightly inquired.

The hard bulge encased within his jeans was pressed directly against her center. It made Sam squirm beneath him as she tilted her head up and down. Jack's fingers slipped into the dark mass of her hair until he was gripping a handful at her nape. Pulling on it roughly, he forced Sam's chin to lift as he glared at her.

"I'm not fucking your mouth at the moment. So, you shouldn't have any trouble with responding," he growled. "Can you feel me?" he slowly repeated.

Another strangled whimper passed from her lips. "Yes," she choked out.

Her submission to his will made him visibly relax as he eased his hold. Pressing his hips more firmly between her thighs, a slow breath escaped him. "How do I feel?" he gruffly questioned.

Sam's voice trembled from her lips as she looked up at him. "You feel thick, and hard."

His eyes briefly drifted closed as a low sound emerged from his throat. When he opened them, his hips began to move. "Do you want me, Sam?" he gritted out.

Sam nodded again. His dark eyes immediately narrowed in response, but she was quick to appease him. "I want you, Jack," she gasped.

Jack's lips parted, and his breathing began to labor. "Where do you want me, Sam?"

Her blue eyes widened, and her breath stilled within her at the bold inquiry. Jack didn't waver for a moment. "I'm so hard that it hurts. I need you to tell me, baby. Where do you want my cock?"

He was steadily grinding his stiff appendage against the most sensitive part of her, and Sam was beginning to lose all ability to think clearly.

"Inside of me," she moaned. "I need your cock inside of me." Arching beneath him, her eyes closed as her breath escaped her raggedly.

A rough sound of pleasure left Jack's lips, and then he lowered his dark head to lightly kiss her mouth. "Open your eyes," he commanded. When she obeyed him, Jack peered intently into their blue depths. "Do you want me deep?" he pressed further.

"Yes," she whispered.

Jack groaned. "I want you too, baby," he breathed. "I want you just like this. Always."

Abruptly pulling his hips back, Jack slammed into her hard. Her entire body tensed beneath him as a harsh cry was ripped from her throat. Immediately loving the sound, he repeated the motion again, and again. Sam was mindless with need when he resumed grinding against her.

She was standing on the brink, and Jack immediately sensed it. Slipping his large hands between their bodies, his rough palms grasped onto both of her round breasts, and he squeezed them mercilessly. Massaging the flesh in ardent circles, he latched onto her nipples, and pinched them hard.

Sam bucked beneath him as a mewl escaped her. He plucked at her pink tips relentlessly. Tweaking the sensitive nubs over and over. It was the most sublime form of torture, and she didn't think she could withstand it a moment longer.

Her thighs clamped around his hips while her fingers dug mercilessly into his shoulders. The sensations that were coursing through her were so powerful that she had to fight the desire to sob. If she didn't get some form of relief soon, she feared that she was going to burst into tears.

"I need you to fuck me, Jack. Please. I can't take this anymore," she panted.

His brows furrowed as he continued to ply her flesh, and then he smirked. "Don't worry, baby," he breathed. "I'm going to fuck you." Slamming his hips roughly between her legs, he pinched the tight peaks again.

Sam had to bite down on her lip to repress the scream that was building inside of her. She burned everywhere. "Now," she begged. Please. I need you to do it now."

Slowing his movements, his thrusts against her became languorous. "I need you to say yes," he gritted out. "Say yes, and then I'll fuck you."

Sam gazed up at him in confusion, and then her blue eyes widened. "You can't do that," she gasped.

Releasing her nipples, Jack reached up to clasp onto the sides of her face. When she squirmed against his grip, his hold tightened, and his eyes blazed as he looked down at her. "Stop fighting this," he growled. "Stop fighting me. You are mine, Sam. You'll always be mine. Say yes."