The Hell in Your Eyes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she whimpered helplessly.

"Yes!" he snarled. Pressing his thumbs into her cheeks, he lowered his head, and kissed her savagely. When he lifted his head, his teeth were bared as his breath shuddered in and out of him. "Fucking say it!" he snapped.

She began to struggle beneath him. Her hands pushed at his shoulders as her body wriggled to be free. She needed to escape. She needed to regain her composure. She needed relief. Only the harder that she struggled, the more futile it seemed to become.

Clasping onto her wrists, Jack pulled her hands from him, and pressed them to the bed. His large fingers entwined with hers to hold them in place beside her head before he resumed his movements against her. A soft grunt escaped him when she used her hips to try to buck him off.

"What's the point in fighting me when you don't have a chance in hell at succeeding? Just say yes, and we can put an end to this," he rasped.

Every muscle in her body strained as she fought to be freed. She was winded by the time she finally stilled in defeat. "And if I don't?" she snapped at him.

His mouth became a grim slash in his face. "If you don't then I'll have to keep persuading you. I can be very persuasive when I put my mind to it," he informed her softly.

Tilting his head, his lips pressed to the soft skin of her neck, and his tongue came out to swirl against her. "I know how much you need my cock right now. Just say it, and I'll give it to you. All you have to do is say the word," he roughly encouraged. "I'm so fucking hard. Don't you want to feel me, baby?" he groaned. "I want to feel you. I need to feel you."

Turning her head away, she attempted to evade his lips, but there was no escape. His hot mouth moved over her skin, kissing and licking a path towards her ear. Grasping the lobe between his teeth, he lightly tugged on it as his body undulated on top of hers.

"Stop," she panted in desperation. "Please stop."

"I can't stop," he groaned beside her ear. "Not until you say it. Not until you're mine."

Squeezing her eyes closed, Sam's breath hitched as her chest grew tighter. Her lips pressed firmly together while wet warmth began trickling from the corner of her eyes. She was on the verge of falling apart, and she couldn't contain the soft sob that erupted from her mouth.

"Please," she wept. She wasn't even sure what it was that she was asking for anymore.

Abruptly lifting his head, Jack looked down at her. He drew in a sharp breath as he took in her expression. Releasing her wrists, he swiftly cupped her face as his visage became stricken, and then a strangled sound escaped his throat.

"No," he breathed. His voice was filled with abhorrence. "No, baby. Don't cry. I'll do it. I'm sorry. Please don't cry."

When she refused to look at him he began to panic. His tongue came out to swipe along his lower lip while his dark eyes washed over her face. "Look at me, Sam," he pleaded.

Her head swiveled back and forth in her distraught state, and her brows furrowed as she attempted to stifle another sob. When her eyelids finally fluttered open, her blue depths were devastated, and it hit him like a punch in the gut.

He couldn't seem to tear his jeans open fast enough. The button was almost ripped from the denim in his haste, and then he was finally free. Grasping his rigid length within his hand, he hurriedly nudged her panties to the side, and then he was filling her. She was already fighting him again before he was fully buried.

Crying in earnest now, her small fists beat against his chest and shoulders. She hit him over and over, and then he pulled his hips back to fill her again. The heightened level of his arousal made a tight sound escape him, and Sam released a startled gasp at the fullness. Pausing to let the sensation wash over him, Jack eased slowly from between her thighs before slamming forward hard.

The sound that he made the second time was louder. It nearly eclipsed the harsh cry that exploded from Sam's lips. Her entire frame shuddered, and her fists tightened where they were pressed against him. Jack watched as she convulsed. Then he collapsed on top of her, and hungrily sought out her mouth.

He pounded into her, his hips following the combined rhythm of their heartbeats. Sam's arms slipped to his back, and she clutched onto him tightly as he moved. Suddenly breaking away from his lips, she let out a harsh cry that quickly became swallowed by his mouth when he pulled her back to him.

He pushed relentlessly, endlessly until she was a quaking bundle of nerves beneath him. The harder that she held onto him, the further he pushed.

He was nearing his own breaking point when he finally released her mouth. "I need you," he panted. Swallowing with difficulty, he closed his eyes. "I need you to cum for me, baby."

His thrusts became rougher, deeper until each one caused a vicious grunt to burst forth from his chest. His entire frame began to shake as he fought to pull back, to hold out, and then she began to tremor around him. It was too much.

Emitting a sharp expletive, he plunged forcefully between her thighs a final time, and stiffened as a roar of pleasure exploded from his lips. His back bowed, his teeth gritted, and then he unleashed inside of her.

When he had nothing left to give, and the spurting within her became a light twitching that slowly began to fade, his entire frame wilted, and his head dropped against the curve of her neck.

The sound of their labored breathing filled the room. Heavy on top of her, Jack made no attempt to stir, and after several minutes Sam began to squirm beneath him. A deep sigh escaped his chest, and then he lifted his head to look down at her.

"That wasn't exactly what I had in mind when we started this," he admitted sheepishly.

Her blue eyes were wide as she met his gaze, and then she did something that surprised them both. Lifting her head from the bed, she pressed her mouth to Jack's shoulder, and she bit him. Hard.

He winced. A rough sound escaped his throat as pain sluiced through him from the unexpected attack. Clamping his teeth together he attempted to endure it. When she finally released him, and dropped back to the bed, Jack was stunned.

Her nostrils flared as she glared up at him. "How could you do that?" she snapped. "You said I could trust you!"

His dark eyes widened at her vehemence, and then his lips parted as he fought for a response. All that came out was a tight exclamation of breath.

Wriggling beneath him, Sam pushed at his shoulders in an attempt to dislodge him. "Get off of me! I'm going home!"

Jack's mouth was still hanging open, but it quickly clamped shut at that disclosure. Pressing his lips together, he scowled. "You can trust me," he insisted. "I didn't hurt you." His eyes darted back and forth as he looked at her. "I didn't hurt you!" he fiercely repeated.

His passionate declaration did nothing to slow Sam's wriggling. When she continued to push at him he quickly became aggravated.

"Stop!" he demanded. Reaching for her wrists, he pushed them above her head, and held them there as he returned her angry glare.

"It's no different than the first time," she spat. "You wanted something from me, and you didn't care what you had to do to get it. The way I felt didn't matter at all!"

His lips visibly tightened at her words. "You're right," he bit out. "I did that. I wanted you. So, I took you. I didn't care about anything. I saw you, and that was it for me." His arms strained in an effort to keep her still. "I was selfish... I AM selfish! I'm a total bastard for what I've done to you. Do you think I don't know that?" he growled.

Sam was panting beneath him, her strength almost depleted, when she paused to look up at him. "Then WHY are you doing this!?" she yelled at him.

An irritated breath snarled from his throat as his fingers tightened around her wrists where he held them. "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" he shouted.

***

Sam's arms were wrapped around her knees where she sat with her back pressed against the headboard. Jack had moved to the edge of the bed where he had been silently sitting for the better part of five minutes.

Neither of them had spoken since he had released her, and rolled away from her in order to leave the bed after his outburst. Sam was clawing her mind in search of something to say when a long sigh escaped him. Lowering his head, he ran his fingers through his hair before leaning forward to rest his elbows on his thighs.

"Do you still want me to take you home?" he quietly inquired.

"Don't you think we should talk?" Sam softly replied.

His voice was dead pan when he responded. "What's there to talk about?"

Sam took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. "This. Everything," she whispered.

A short, humorless laugh escaped him. "I don't know what else I could say. You know how I feel. I can't make you want this, as much as I'd like to. If you don't want this... if you don't want me... there's not really a whole lot that I can do about it."

Lowering her chin, Sam frowned at his words. "I never said that I didn't want you. I'm just afraid, Jack."

Catapulting to his feet, Jack turned to face her. He spread his arms wide. "Of what, Sam?" Dragging his fingers through his hair again in exasperation, he let his hand drop to his side. "Christ! What the hell do I have to do to prove to you that I'm not going to hurt you?"

Pivoting on his feet he paced across the room before turning back to her. "Yes. I forced you to have sex with me, and it was against your will. I also spent the better part of a week telling you what to do, and intimidating the fucking hell out of you. But I never hit you, Sam. I may have paddled your ass out of some warped sense of jealousy, but I've never beaten you. So, please, for the love of God, tell me what you're so fucking afraid of because I don't understand!"

Lifting her head, she scowled at him from where she sat. "You, Jack!" she yelled. "I'm afraid of you!"

Her arms dropped away from her knees, and then she turned to pull her self from the bed. Rounding it, she stopped when she reached him, and tilted her head back to look up at his angry face.

"You don't think any of those things affected me? I spent weeks feeling afraid to leave my own house out of fear that I would run into you! I didn't know what you were going to do to me. I didn't know what you're capable of. I still don't! What if I did something, or said something that made you lose your temper with me? Would you hit me then? What could I expect then?" she shouted.

Jack's eyes narrowed with resentment. "I would never hit you," he grit out.

Sam lifted her hands into the air in frustration. "How do I know that? You're not exactly an exemplary model for composure. How do I know that given enough time things won't change? How do I know that you won't completely snap someday, and hurt me? Or worse yet, kill me? That's the type of things that rapists do, Jack."

A wince passed across his features as his lips pinched. "I'm not insane," he bitterly replied. "I would never do that. I'm not a monster."

Sam's eyes widened in response. "I have no way of knowing that. Every little thing seems to set you off. A boy at school touched my shoulder, and it made you physically abuse me. What if he had kissed me, Jack? What would you have done then?"

Jack's brows furrowed in response, and then his gaze darkened. "Did he?" he bit out.

The adrenaline coursing through Sam's body made her brave. "What if he did?" she pushed. "What if he kissed me, and I had done absolutely nothing to stop him?"

Jack's frame swayed forward threateningly. With each slow step that he took, his bare chest brushed against her as she backed away from him. When she stopped retreating, his dark head tilted so that his mouth brushed against her ear.

"Are you sure you want to play this game with me, Sam?" he whispered dangerously.

Her heart rate quickened at his tone. He wasn't even touching her, and she felt consumed by his presence as he loomed over her. Placing her palm in the center of his chest, she shoved him back.

"This is exactly what I'm talking about," she choked out.

His eyes widened at her expression, and then he tossed his hands into the air. "What do you want from me!?" he shouted. "You're standing there taunting me with something that you know makes me lose my shit! I'm not a teenager, Sam. If you tell me that another guy has been touching you, I'm going to get pissed off!" Turning away, his jaw clenched as a growl seethed from his throat. "Fuck!"

When he turned back, his glare was still in place."That doesn't mean I'm going to take it out on you! I did that once. I learned my lesson."

Stepping towards her, he reached out to slip his fingers into her hair until he was grasping onto the sides of her head. His expression became pained as he looked down at her. "Do you remember what happened when I did that?" he whispered. "Do you remember what you said to me?"

Sam swallowed with difficulty. "I told you that I hated you."

Biting his lip, Jack nodded. "That just about killed me. I would never do anything that would ever make you say that to me again. I love you, Sam. I don't want to lose you."

Pulling her towards him, Jack lightly pressed his lips to her forehead, and then he wrapped his arms around her slight frame to draw her against his chest. A ragged breath escaped him when her arms circled his waist, and she leaned into him.

"You don't have to be afraid. Not of me," he told her softly. "I know I've been pushing, but it's just because I'm terrified of losing you." Leaning back, he brushed his fingers through her hair. "You haven't figured out how you feel yet, and the process has been making me nervous. If you decide that this isn't for you when all is said and done, and you leave me, I'm going to have to find a way to deal with that."

"You can't torture me in order to get what you want, Jack. It's mean," she informed him petulantly.

His fingers briefly stilled, and then he grimaced. "I know, baby. I'm sorry. I won't do that again." The corners of his lips twitched. "Biting me wasn't exactly nice."

Sam tilted her head back in order to meet his eyes. "I'm probably going to do it again," she told him flatly.

Her response made him grin in surprise. "Is that right?" he asked with a chuckle.

Sam nodded without hesitation. "Yep."

Jack returned her nod in amusement. "That's good to know, baby. I'm not going to feel bad now."

Sam's brows knitted as she peered up at him quizzically. "About what?"

A devilish gleam appeared in his dark eyes. Before she could question his intentions, Jack swiftly bent down, and hoisted her slight frame over his shoulder. Sam let out a startled cry that carried throughout the room as Jack turned, and walked out the door.

His long strides carried them down the hall, and he was halfway down the staircase before Sam began wriggling against him. Clamping his arm tighter around her thighs, he quickened his pace.

"Where are we going?" she shouted breathlessly. Then she knew. "Jack! Don't you dare!"

His chest shook as he fought to contain his laughter. "Are you sure you don't want me to go back for the floaties?" he gallantly offered.

Sam's breath whooshed from her rib cage when he jumped from the last two steps. Lifting her hand, she balled it into a fist, and socked him in the back. "Put me down!" she hollered.

"I will, baby. In a sec," he chortled with glee. Pulling on the handle that led into the sun room, Jack passed through the door, and the smell of chlorine instantly filled their senses.

"I'm going to bite you again!" she threatened apprehensively.

"It'll be worth it," Jack chuckled.

Pulling her from his shoulder, he swung her into his arms. Sam managed to let out one more squeal before he took a step forward, and tossed her into the pool.

She made a resounding splash before she sunk like a rock, all the way to the bottom. When she broke the surface several seconds later, all that she heard was the sound of Jack hooting with laughter.

Wiping the water from her eyes, Sam blinked repeatedly. Turning her head, she spotted the culprit bent in half, clasping onto his knees as he fought to control the sputtering of his mouth.

Lifting her arm into the air, she slapped the water with all her might sending an arc of water in his general direction. "You jackass!" she shouted.

Hopping back from the missile, Jack burst into laughter again. It left him in droves as his face reddened with the power of it. "How's the water?" he inquired once he was able to control himself.

"Really warm," she responded in a reconciliatory fashion.

His grin was massive. "Good." Stepping forward, he leapt into the pool, and landed right beside her. The splash that he made forced Sam's head to turn away. Unlike her slow ascent to the surface, Jack popped up like a piece of toast before he shook the water from his hair.

It forced Sam to angle her head away a second time as the droplets flew off of him as if he were a St. Bernard. When he finally ceased, and ran his fingers through it to push it back, he was grinning from ear to ear.

Lifting a brow, Sam shook her head at him, and then reached her arms out to swim in the opposite direction. She made it about five feet before Jack clasped onto her ankle to halt her escape.

A shriek of distress burst from her lips, and then she was being hauled back through the water. Flipping onto her back, Sam kicked her feet in an attempt to dislodge him, but it was to no avail.

Yanking her towards him, he wrapped a strong arm around her waist, and pulled her from the water so that her body was pressed against his frame. His teeth briefly flashed in another grin as he cupped the back of her head, and then he took her mouth.

Pressing her lips wide, he leisurely explored her with his tongue. The kiss was hot, deep and wet, and before long a soft sound of pleasure escaped Sam's throat.

She felt as if she were floating, falling, plummeting towards the earth, and then she was when Jack fell like a piece of timber into the water. His mouth was still pressed to hers as they slowly sunk, and then he was lifting them so that they burst through the surface. Sam was panting as she watched him shake his head again.

He smiled as he peered down at her. "Are you hungry?" he suddenly asked.

Her brows furrowed as she gave it some thought. "Yes," she admitted.

"Lets take a shower, and then I'll order something," he suggested.

"You can't cook, can you?" she smirked.

Jack smirked back at her. "Just pancakes. Do you want pancakes for dinner?" Sam scrunched her nose in response. "I'll make them for breakfast," he informed her, and then he winked.

Taking her hand, Jack waded through the water until he reached the edge of the pool. Releasing her, he pressed his palms to the tiled floor above it, and lifted himself out of the water. Once he was on his feet again, he turned, and reached for Sam to lift her out as well.

His large hands rubbed up and down the length of her arms, and then he tilted his head to lightly kiss her mouth. "Wait here," he told her softly, and then he crossed the room until he reached a closet door.

Opening it, he pulled out two large, white, terry cloth robes, and donned one before returning to Sam's side. Wrapping the other around her, she slipped her arms into it before he pulled on the sides to bring her against him.

He kissed the corner of her eye, her cheek, and then his lips were pressed against the soft skin of her jaw. Sam angled her head to give him better access as his mouth trailed down her neck. When he reached her shoulder, he pushed the material of the robe aside so that he could lightly kiss her there.

Taking a deep breath, he let it out slowly before lifting his head. "Shower. Then we'll eat," he repeated.