The Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZanzeRose
ZanzeRose
10 Followers

I leaned back on my hunches to admire her pulsing cunt, placed my hand over her and ground down gently. She jerked again another small cum sending tremors through her limbs. I leaned forward and kissed her inner thigh, her tummy, her neck then her lips. Let her taste her salty flavor as I aligned my cock to her cunt, I ground myself against her, coating myself in her copious juices while I rubbed my entire length against her clit. With each upward movement she let out a sigh that fueled my arousal. She looked delirious.

With my tip at her entrance, I pushed in gently watching my cock slip into her and pulled out. I then looked up to watch her. Her face was covered with a light sheen and her eyes were closed, lips parted, nose flared.

"Kendi, open your eyes, look at me I want you to look at me, look at us."

I pulled out to the head and waited. She opened her eyes to slits and I pushed in as she watched, her hands gripping my arms. I pulled out and her eyes opened up wider and she looked into mine. I pushed in and pulled out, I pushed back in and ground against her nub. She closed her eyes straining her neck back, pussy spasming, thigh muscles clenching. My once naive maid hunched her hips to meet my mine, her arms wrapped around me grabbing my ass and urging me on. Nothing about what we were doing was gentle. My thrusts were hard and deep, the couch beneath us moved each time I thrust into her. The sound of our thighs smacking into each other filled the room adding to the soundtrack of our love making. Sweat dripped off me and landed on her. Her once perfect Church Afro was matted and in disarray. Her face? It was a thing of beauty as she reached the point of no return. The keening moan she let out was like no other and she continued to cum as I kept at that deliberate thrust and grind, trying to hold back as long as I could. My incoherent grunts followed soon after as with a final push, I buried my cock to the hilt and came deep inside her. I remained there, on my aching knees leaning over her prone body, cock twitching in response to her spasms, my body involuntarily thrusting against hers.

Even then I didn't want to leave her wet warmth but my aching knees demanded otherwise and with the rest of the afternoon still ahead of us, we needed to find a more suitable spot. I gathered her into my arms and with her chocolate legs wrapped around me, I carried her to my room and into my bed.

My world had certainly shifted.

ZanzeRose
ZanzeRose
10 Followers
12