The Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all put the flower pots in the boxes and as I watered them I occasionally sprayed them with a fine mist. Their breasts showed through their tight shirts and they laughed as I cooled them off. I told Sabrina she did a wonderful job outside, the border around the deck made it look very nice.

I had a great time today working her John, at first I was a little nervous but Tammy and Pam are so much fun she said smiling. I'd be honored to do more work here if you get some more, so keep that in mind please.

Speaking of work John, I want to change the look inside of the deck area; I am not sure what I want. Do you think Sabrina and you can come up with something real interesting?

As we sat on the deck I looked around and got some ideas, a nice mirrored ceiling above the tub would really give it a plus. I whispered to Sabrina about it and she agreed, I told her we should do it as a surprise though.

I asked Tammy when she was going to go out on tour again; she said next week she would be gone for the whole week. She gave me the key and told me her house was open for us to do what we wanted.

Pam had to get home and pack her stuff for the road; she kissed us all good bye and told us she wanted to be invited to see the improvements next week. We also said bye to Tammy as she said that she needed to get ready also. We packed up all my gear in the van and headed to Sabrina's. During the ride she told me of all the fun she had with the girls, and how she thought she was back at the college with some of her friends.

She noticed the bulge in my pants as she told me of all that went on that day from the shower till we left; Ohhh gawd they made me cummm so good every time. She reached over to rub my hard on thru my jeans, mmmmm looks like you need a little attention too.

As we pulled into her driveway we noticed her aunt's car was gone, she invited me in and we found a note saying that her aunt would return in a few hours. She hugged me close; her hand slipped inside my jeans and rubbed my cock. Mmmmm I want some of this now, take me to my room and fuck me hard.

I followed her down the hallway watching her tight ass wiggle as she walked; as we got to her door I reached down with my hand and caressed it softly. She led me to the bed and pushed me to my back, I lay there as she slowly removed her shorts and top. I pulled my shirt off as her fingers slowly unbuttoned my jeans and hooked the sides to pull them off.

She parted my thighs and climbed up between them, her lips brushed against the head of my cock then she sucked it lower and lower till it was fully hard and wet. Getting it fully hard she climbed up on to my lap and took it in her hand, lowering herself down filling her tight pussy.

Ohhh Gawd yes she squealed as it filled her wetness, their tongues were super today but this just fills me perfect. Mmmm yes it feels so good inside me.

She fucked me hard and fast, her hands pressed on my chest holding me down while she rocked her pussy up and down the full length. I could feel her juices warming my cock and knew soon I would cumm hard.

All of the sudden we heard her aunt coming down the hall, I thought we were caught. She stood there at the doorway watching her niece fuck me hard. I could see the look on her face and it was not of anger, she was extremely turned on and her nipples were showing through her tight shirt.

Sabrina turned around and looked at her, ohhhh Aunt Sarah I am so horny and I needed some of his cock. She lifted up showing my hardness but kept the head inside, doesn't it look good so nice and hard and long.

Her aunt's hand slipped inside her jeans as she watched us, figuring we were not in any trouble I let Sabrina control this. She turned around facing her aunt and watched her lower her jeans and push her hand inside her panties.

Yes Aunt Sarah that's it rub it good for us, in fact come over to the bed and let John suck those hard nipples. Sabrina knew she was in total control of her Aunt as she directed her where to go. Yesss Aunt Sarah join us and cummm with me.

She watched me lick and kiss her Aunt's hard nipples and her hand reached over between her Aunt's legs finding her clit and pressing her fingers against it. Her Aunt let out a soft moan as she touched it and reached to caress Sabrina's hard nipples.

Ohhh gawd here I cummm Aunt Sarah, yes oh yes cummm with me she screamed. Her Aunt came hard on her fingers as Sabrina leaned over and kissed her deep, they moaned into each others kiss and sucked the juices from her Aunt's fingers. Sabrina sat on my hard cock as I looked up at them both, Ummmm so what about me I asked.

Sabrina apologized and told me she was so wrapped up in her Aunt Sarah's closeness, and I forgot all about your needs. Aunt Sarah would you like to suck that hard cock of his with me and taste my cumm? Let's give John a blowjob to remember.

I lay back further up on the bed as they both climbed between my legs; I felt their lips kissing up the length of my cock and their tongues licking the sides. Ohhh it felt so good when they each took it deep inside their mouth. Sarah seemed to want to be in control of sucking my cock as she greedily took it from her niece and sucked it deep.

Sabrina gave her control and got up and lowered her lips to Sarah's back, she kissed down her back and heard her Aunt moaning hard on my cock.

Her lips kissed down to her tight ass and she spread her legs and slid her tongue along Sarah's pussy.

I looked down and was very turned on as I saw Sarah's head bobbing up and down on my cock while her niece licked her pussy. Why don't you two get into a 69 and one of you will get my cock deep inside you, I said grinning. Sarah quickly climbed on top of Sabrina and lifted herself up, showing me she wanted my cock.

I let Sabrina tease her pussy with her tongue, and then I slid my full length inside Sarah's wet pussy. She screamed loudly as I filled her and grunted hard with each stroke, Sabrina's hot tongue lashed at her clit as I shoved my cock deep. I could feel her getting close as her juices were warming my cock. I was also getting close to orgasm and told her.

Sabrina told me when I was ready to cumm she wanted all of it and that she was going to swallow my cock deep right before I came. She licked at my cock as it pushed deep in Sarah's wet pussy.

Sarah screamed loud as she came all over my cock, her juices ran down it and coated the sides; Sabrina quickly pulled it from her Aunt's pussy and sucked it deep in her mouth.

I fucked her mouth hard as I came to the edge, and then held it deep as I came hard. She swallowed all of my hot cumm then pulled it from her lips to lick it clean.

I was glad that things turned out the way they did, I still had Sarah as a top customer. I kissed them both deeply and thanked them for their attention. I said goodbye and I would be there the first thing in the morning to pick up Sabrina, and she should be ready to work hard.

It was getting late and I wanted to plan out what we were going to do to the inside of the deck area.

That will be another story folks; I don't want to tire your eyes from reading. I know I have made this one a little long, but I needed to cover all that I wanted in this story.

12