The Hiding Game Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fieryjen
fieryjen
189 Followers

I paused for a second, digesting that bit of information. "He never told me about any medication he was taking."

"No one knew, except for me and Dr. McMullen. He has always been ashamed of it." Christoph sighed once more, staring into the dark. We had been walking further and further away from the school, and somehow, our path had led us back to the building that was now the weight room. I considered every aspect of Seth's behavior anew in light of everything Christoph had just told me, chewing my lower lip. I would never have guessed that the boy was heavily medicated.

Christoph was meanwhile busy unlocking the weight room door. I frowned when I realized it.

"What are you doing?"

"I need to check something. Sorry about the interruption."

"No problem." I found that weird, but followed Christoph inside anyway. He did not hit the light switch, but walked straight to the back of the room. I could only see him as a silhouette, illuminated by the moonlight that came in through the windows.

"What is it you need to check?"

"Football players like to smuggle alcohol to the dance," he explained.

"And they hide it in the weight room?" I frowned.

"Yeah," I heard Christoph's answer. I backed up towards the door, suddenly feeling a bit queasy. I did not like the darkness.

"Is it alright if I wait outside?" I asked, while he tampered with one of the machines. I heard one of the metal pins falling to the floor, and the noise gave me goosebumps.

"Certainly," came his answer. I turned and walked towards the door, but I had only taken two steps when I suddenly felt movement behind me, and then my head suddenly exploded with pain and I saw nothing but blackness and stars. I screamed as I fell forward, into the door, feeling something wet and sticky run down my face and neck as I broke my fall with my hands.

"If you can make it," Christoph said, looming above me, and then my mind was swallowed by the darkness.

fieryjen
fieryjen
189 Followers
12