The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked over at the other couple and saw the woman kissing her lover as she rode him. The man reached down to squeeze her ass as he met her thrusts. His fingers reached under her rear to the little crease where her thighs met her butt. He slowly, teasingly, allowed his hands to cup her butt cheek and move inward to her sex from behind. His fingertips moved up between her cheeks and then down slowly toward her little rosebud there. She closed her eyes when she felt him move his hands. His fingers found her and gently touched her there, just a little, every time she moved back as she humped him.

Jessica knew those feelings and wanted her own. David lowered himself onto her and moved his dick to her eager kitty. He kissed her hard as he let the head of his cock press into her. Jessica moaned and pushed her hips up to meet his first hard thrust. She loved the feeling of his penis as he drove himself into her. On the third stroke he pushed all the way in. Jessica felt her kitty gush as he moved his hardness inside of her. Her pussy was stretched wide and his penis was pressed against her clit in just the right spot. He started fucking her slowly with short hard strokes. It felt so good and right. They kissed hard. David took her wrists in his hands and held them above her head. She was trapped and helpless, being fucked in front of strangers.

“ Watch them baby. Watch her get fucked.”

Jessica looked over. The man was still teasing her tush and she rode him harder in her excitement from it. She rose up to sit on him and used her legs to raise herself up and down on his hard cock. His hands cupped her ass and he pressed his finger into her. She started gasping and arched her back. Jessica could see everything; her breasts swayed as she fucked him, her nipples hard and swollen. She watched his cock, wet from her love, as it pushed into her, over and over.

The woman was cumming. Her vagina started to tighten, adding to his pleasure almost as much as her moans. They came together and he sat up to hug her as he released his semen into her.

Jessica couldn’t take much more. David kept filling her pussy over and over, rubbing against her clit with every thrust. She loved the feeling of surrender and helplessness of being held down. She watched his rear flex as he fucked her. Her tits pressed into his chest, and rubbed with every stroke.

The couple had collapsed onto their towel. His penis had pulled out of her, wet with her honey and starting to shrink. She lay on her side with her back to him, spooning, as they watched David holding her by the wrists while he fucked her hard. The woman’s legs were pressed together now and her thighs where a little wet and slick where his cum had spilled out onto her skin. They sat quietly, his hand fondling her breast, and they watched Jessica in her passion.

Jessica felt her orgasm start deep inside. Her kitty swelled and clamped down on David’s penis. He increased the speed of his thrusting. He loved the feeling of her sex trying to draw him in and hold his cock so he would cum inside her. She started to cum loudly, unable to hold it in. She knew they were watching. That they could see her buck her hips passionately against her lover. She wanted them to see, it was only fair. Jessica closed her eyes in her pleasure as her pussy contracted over and over. David came with her, excited as always, by her own orgasm. The pressure from her pussy seemed to milk the cum from his penis. He filled her kitty with his seed in the pulse of his orgasm. He felt his own contractions as a cramp inside his balls and behind his penis as he emptied himself into her. One final thrust and a deep kiss that seemed to last for hours finished their lovemaking.

Jessica kept her eyes closed as David broke their kiss and bowed his head to kiss her neck panting softly from exertion. She slowly came back to earth and forced herself to open her eyes and look over. The other couple having witnessed their orgasm was giving them a moment of privacy by kissing. Jessica sighed and put a hand over her eyes as David rolled off of her. She felt so content and sleepy and strange. Her eyes open when she felt a hand touch hers, too small to be her honeys.

The woman was kneeling beside her, still nude. Her lover was already standing, pulling his shorts on. The young woman helped her up to her feet with a smile and she and Jessica ran down to the ocean and into the waves. They plunged in up to their waists and let the cool ocean water wash them clean of their lovemaking. They giggled saying nothing and after a short time they started back.

David was waiting for her by the palm trees, as he dressed. The woman’s lover met them half way, having already gathered up their towels and clothes. He looked one last time, admiring Jessica’s body. She stood un-self-consciously and let him enjoy her curves. She opened her legs a few inches so he could see everything, sharing her body with them some more. The young lady took Jessica’s hand again and gave her a kiss on the cheek as she joined her man. They smiled good-bye and walked off the way they had come.

David joined her on the sand with their stuff. He handed her the bottom of her bikini. She slipped it on, feeling a little sore as it snugged up between her legs. She looked for him to hand her the top, but he just smiled and said, “ I don’t think you’ll need it.”

12