The Honeymoon Goes On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch – slowly, it hurts." Lenny said, as his penis slowly went into her anus.

"Stop, oh, oh, please stop."

His penis seemed to be stuck, but he was only halfway in.

Slowly Chucker started to fuck Lenny's anus, and even though he wasn't all the way in her, it felt good for both of them.

"Do you like that?" he asked her.

"Yes that feels good, oh yes."

After a few minutes, Chucker pushed his penis against whatever was preventing it from going in all the way.

"I'm going in all the way now, so relax. Hold on." And giving a hard shove he felt his cock slide in all the way.

"OH GOD THAT HURTS!" Lenny cried. "No, oh stop, please stop." She sobbed, but he was already all the way in.

"That's it. I'm all the way in you baby. You okay?"

"Yes, okay. Don't move, let's rest a minute."

"Okay, start moving slowly now." She said after a couple of minutes. "I don't know what happened, but suddenly it started to go in, and there was sort of a pop, and it hurt like hell for a minute. Slowly now, that's nice."

Chucker started to fuck her anus slow and deep.

"Lenny, my love, I've never experienced anything so tight. That is so good."

"It's okay for me too my love." Lenny said. "It hurts, but not badly. Harder, harder....yes, yes, right there....faster ..faster..oh God yes. Sweety – sweety. Fuck my ass....oh shit.....fuck me ....oh that hurts...it hurts...I love you...I love you." And so on.

Then he started to squirt inside her. "I'm coming baby. Man what a tight arsehole. Oh, oh. Mmmmm. So tight" As he went on ejaculating deep inside her.

He slowed down and stopped, wrapping his arms around her body, holding a breast in each hand. Slowly his erection subsided, then he pulled out of her.

"Ouch that hurts!" She almost screamed, but in one steady pull he was out.

Chucker looked down at her hole, wondering if there'd be blood, but there was none, just a rather nasty mess.

"You'd better go shower, my love." Was all he said. And while she was showering he washed his penis.

When she came out and dried off, Chucker asked her, "Are you okay?"

"Yes." She said. "Just a little bit sore."

"I hope I didn't hurt you too much."

"It did hurt at first, but after you got going, I don't know how to describe it. Like one long orgasm, I guess. I hope it doesn't sound too weird, but I sort of enjoyed the hurt."

They were both naked, and held each other kissing, then they got into his bed and again held each other naked until they were soon fast asleep.

In the morning Chucker woke to find this beautiful, naked woman beside him. He touched her and she stirred, but didn't wake up. He kissed her breast, then took the nipple in his mouth to suck on it, while his hand, his fingers, found the crevice between her legs. She rolled over on her back, moving her legs apart, so he spread her legs wider and rolling over on top of her, started to fuck her.

Lenny moaned lightly. It was wonderful to wake up to find someone fucking you, and she was soon enjoying the rhythm, but for once was silent except for some moaning. She lay there enjoying what was happening, feeling no need to be active, even though she was on the verge of orgasm. She never actually achieved one, just the sex, the fucking, was enough, and when she felt Chucker stiffen and heard him groan as he ejaculated inside her she felt fulfilled.

She opened her eyes and smiled at him when he was done. "That was a nice way to wake up." She said.

"I thought you were asleep." He said. "I'm glad you liked it." And they kissed.

While they dressed Chucker asked her if she was okay after last night, and she again said she was a little bit sore. After breakfast she went to her own room to get ready for the day, and he said he'd be down later to get her.

When he was alone Chucker came across the vial with her pills in it. He'd originally taken them as a sort of joke, thinking she might get pregnant. After all, she was married, but he was starting to have second thoughts. He'd grown to like her too much to cause her problems, but since she'd never asked him to use a condom, or said anything about it, he assumed she and Karl knew what they were doing. In the back of his mind, though, he thought it would be cool if she had his baby.

When he went down to pick her up, he took advantage of her being in the bathroom to roll the pills under the couch, hoping the maid would come across them and give them to her.

When she came out of the bathroom, he asked her again if she was okay after what he'd done to her last night, and this time she told him that she was very sore. He apologized, for the hurt, but not for doing it to her.

"That may have been the high point of my trip to Nice." He said.

"Well I have to stop drinking so much around you, Chucker. God knows what you'll talk me into next."

After breakfast they walked hand in hand along the front, by the beach. Chucker was thinking that soon Lenny's husband would be back, and while he might still be able to share her, he was thinking also about Lady Janet Muchalin. She was quite a bit older than him but had already shown some interest and he thought it was just a matter of the opportunity arising.

Meanwhile Lenny was looking forward to Karl coming back, and she hoped he'd be back that night. She'd phoned him in the morning and he said he'd try, but couldn't be sure they'd be done in time for him to get back that evening. Chucker was very nice, and he really knew how to fuck, but that was purely physical. In fact he was a little too much. She wanted her husband, the man she was starting to love. She and Chucker had nothing in common except sex, and that wasn't enough.

Just then they saw Janet and Ozzie sitting in a café. Janet waved them over.

"We're going out on a friend's yacht this afternoon." She said. "Why don't you two come with us? It's lovely out there, there'll be lots to drink and he serves a lovely dinner."

They quickly agreed, and were to meet in the hotel lobby at 1:30 that afternoon.

12