All Comments on 'The Hot Bed'

by Quentin Riley

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Fantastic story

Super story of physical love between a white guy and a black lady.....I really enjoy these kinds of stories. Keep up the great work....submit more of these kinds of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
compliments to quentin

Excellent! I hope to see lots more in this vein. Perhaps a delicate blonde being choked then split open by a massive black 9", and loving every minute of it. Peter

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
I love bw/wm stories, please write more!!

very Hot!! loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
More! More!

Being a white guy addicted to sex with black women I loved this story. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
I love BW / WM stories...

This story brought fond memories back to mind. I am a white guy who has had the pleasure of sex with a black woman. The sex was incredible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Wow!

Your story made me wet! As a black women it makes me hot and willing to give a white men a chance.

cleopatra26cleopatra26over 20 years ago
Wow

Being a black female.I love white men and wow this was just hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Damn! That's hot!

You are gonna have to give us some more stories. Me being a black woman who loves white guys, I would love to read more stories like this.

PlayfulpanthressPlayfulpanthressalmost 18 years ago
I Agree, More!!

Loved it!! My favorite stories are of black women and white men. Just something deliciously naughty. Write another!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I love this story!!!

This is one of the best stories on the site. I don't know if it's because it brings back memories of my past, present, and hopefully future. The guy in the story reminds me of every guy I've dated. I read it all the time. Write another!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wanna use blacks to put the x back in yo sex!!!!

Every time a story about a black man and a white woman is posted, you all write shit, but when a honky fucks a black woman, you all applaud, you scanless bastards. Motherfuck you all. I am a black woman and I will never lower myself to fuck with a white dude, I|d rather piss on him and let him drink the golden shower, you fucking rapists. That pale skin is so ugly anway, I|d probably vomit.

All the white guys at my workplace are fucking racists, always talking shit about black men yet they are always pining for a taste of the chocolate. Where the fuck do you think all these beautiful black women come from.

Trying to ask me on a date, talk bad about my brothers and then fuck me!!! The last guy that tried to grab this, I told him come closer boo, and I kneed him to the balls. Then I poured his glass over his stringy hair just to calm that white boy down. Mr Sexual harassment. Trying to get a blow when the answer is fuck no!!!

If I ever get down with a white dude, I will squat on his face and shit on him, and wipe my ass on his tongue. Fucking assholes!!! I wanna fuck you all up the ass with a baseball bat, and then I will use it to beat up any black man stupid enough to fuck an ugly white trailer trash ho and any stupid black woman falling in love with a white boy is dumb! Let those whites stick to their own boring, ugly kind. Wanna use blacks to put the x back in their sex. You cant this chocolate treat, you horny pale devils.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Comment on 'wanna use black...' nonsense below

I read the comment from the black woman below and felt sadness and pity for her. She is so obviously full of hate and rage and pain that she can't see anything beyond it. It is possible to have a loving, caring relationship between blacks, whites, Asians and every other member of the human race. I pray that one day maybe she'll realise that and let go of all the hatred in her heart. She'd be happier for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mmhh..that was tight

The story was very intertaining. I enjoy it. The only reason I give it 75 b/c two people are cheat on their best friend. Other than that it was good I wish Ben and keisha have meet first. Don't sweat what that idoit black woman wrote. She is a fool. You are amazing writing.

BlackDahlia69BlackDahlia69about 16 years ago
A Taboo Fuck ... Yeah!

Dang, that was some hot stuff! How that Hot Bed didn't set on fire with Brad and Keisha doin' it like that -- I just don't know. Suga, I'd sho love to read more about the special sauce from a nasty black on white, white on black, fuck. I don't care who's black and who's white. Mix it up and let us smell and taste the funkiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sweet

I really liked it and liked the way Brad's body is described. Feel bad from the crazy black girl with the negative comments. She's obviously hurting from some bad experiences.

Goddiva11Goddiva11almost 16 years ago
Minor points from excellence

I would have loved to have given this a hundred but a number of grammatical errors within the story kept me from doing so and I also longed for more descriptive sexual details instead of the summary like details that were given. It would have been extra hot if the writer took the time to delve into the sexual content (more of how the characters were enjoying each other and how they were making each other feel, basically more sensual). But just like some men who don't understand the importance of foreplay, the sex was good but could have been better. However, I love the description of Brad and his persona. And for the record, I am a Black woman this story didn't offend me though there are others on this site that have. I've read the comments and one specifically from a very pissed black female poster. Though we are all entitled to our opinions, I can't help wondering that if this woman is SOooo against interracial relationships what the fuck was she doing reading this story in the first place?! I could understand and if she was into IR themed stories and was just disappointed with the story but this chick out right has nothing but hatred regarding IR relationships. Here's a suggestion for those out there who are against interracial relationships but read the stories simply to spew venom: Read some other SHIT!!!!! stories about incest, homosexuality and black men screwing white women among others do nothing for me. So guess what I do? Bypass that shit and go for something I will most likely enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
My God!

That was so good! I'm all sweaty!lol

GuyJDGuyJDover 14 years ago
Pretty damn good story!!

I'll have to agree with the majority here about the black woman who gave you such a poor rating and comment. Apparently, she's had a pretty bad experience with one or more white guys and she chose to take it out either on this story or this entire website. Here's a thought....WHY THE HELL IS SHE READING BF/WM STORIES THEN?

About the story, it's really good. There's some room for improvements but, as an erotic writer here, we all make mistakes. My 1st story was a disaster for me, yet it got pretty good reviews. This story is somewhat like my story, "Lesson In Biology-Part I", for it involves a student fucking their tutor. The only exception is that I'd written the black teen girl becoming seduced by her older white tutor. But like "Lesson In Biology", this story deserves a sequel or two. So what if they're cheating. It happens in the real world. I know it's wrong but there's something about cheating that seems so much hotter in an erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
enjoyed it!

i really enjoyed your story! i love ready stories about white guys and black females. it is such a major turn on for me. keep up the good work. and by the way i dont agree with that negative comment from that woman, and i am a black female! Just keep writing and i will keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
'Scanless'

Sorry. Had to. This reader made me nearly choke on my tea. Her comment, while not much more than a self absorbed rant with questionable grammar, was in my opinion sort of a good thing. Bit of a break from all the kudos. And come on, who didn't laugh a little? I'm sure she meant 'scandalous'. But what's wrong with a little scandal now and then?

Ugh! And with that out of the way, I'd like to offer my applause for this story. Very well written and realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh lawwd

seriously this is the best story on this site it really is and that comment from that black woman is by far the funniest thing ive read in a long time seriously i laughed so hard i pray that she was joking

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
Awesome story!

Loved it - didn't care much for him cheating on his girl with her best friend, but then again if it didn't happen, then nobody would see Joey Greco's fine ass hosting Cheaters.

Keep writing awesome stories & laughing at insane/inane critics. I think she should go to the fetish portion of the site since she's all for watersports & pooping on people.

Just sayin'. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Couldn't get over the betrayal

I would have enjoyed this if it wasn't for the disgusting betrayal. Major turnoff.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I loved this story....although some were plagued by the betrayal, hey he wasn't married and its college...hot

ColonelinguistColonelinguist2 months ago

There are far fewer stories about dominant white men enjoying a bit of black girl magic than there are about white women who have acquired a taste for BBC on this site.

Actually, the ‘interracial love’ category can apply to lesbian, heterosexual or gay stories subjects as well.

This was a good story, yet I can’t help but wonder what it would have been like if corn fed Brad had been its narrative voice. The majority of the interracial theme stories I have read on this site with a dominant black person/submissive white, the dialogue is always degrading, and peppered with salacious humiliation, which was what this story could have used IMO.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuentin Riley@Quentin Riley
I'm 42 and returning to Literotica after a damn long hiatus. I love to write all types of stories (naughty, nice, thought-provoking, etc.) I'm a romantic person at heart with a raw sexual appetite. I'm always searching for like-minded people and those willing to teach me a thi...