The Hotel Ch. 03

Story Info
Day Two: Danny is surprised - and so is Sonia.
4.1k words
4.56
11.7k
00

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, a number of the situations have been inspired by some of the small band of authors whose work I immensely admire, and to whose high standards I aspire. I have attempted to occasionally incorporate a flavour of their imagination in this new story, in tribute to them. Without their inspiration, I would not be writing.

Chapter 3 - DAY TWO: DANNY IS SURPRISED.... AND SO IS SONIA

Danny and Veronica...

Veronica was in the bar when Charles, Peggy and Danny walked in after dinner. She knew all about her father and Venus's expectations in relation to the two parents. Now she was determined to find out a little more about the son. She wore tight, pale blue jeans with a red t-shirt with the word Trouble emblazoned across the front, drawing attention to her superbly full, breasts.

"Hi Danny," she said. "You play pool?"

"Oh, huh... yeah... though I haven't for a long time," Danny said, immediately regretting his awkwardness.

"Okay, that's even better. In that case I challenge you," Venus said, grabbing the embarrassed young lad by the hand. "You want something to drink?" she asked. "Beer or soda?"

"I'll take a soda," Danny said.

"Oh, that's right. You're only eighteen, huh?" Veronica said, with a smile.

She collected a coke for him and a beer for herself, before taking his hand again and dragging him towards the games room. They had it all to themselves and played for a good couple of hours whilst Veronica gently probed for information. Every so often, she headed back to the bar for more drinks and when they had finished pool, they sat together on the couch in the corner of the small room.

"So, you don't drink?" she asked.

"Not much," Danny admitted.

"Too bad," Veronica said, taking another swig from her beer. "Just turned eighteen, haven't you?"

"Yeah," he replied, a little defensive. "So what?"

Veronica laughed. "Okay, what do you do for fun?"

"Not much," he responded, shifting nervously in his seat. He was beginning to feel out of his depth with this girl.

"You have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"No," Danny said.

"Ever had one?" Veronica asked, leaning casually back against the arm of the couch.

"There's more to life than drink and girls," he responded, sitting forward.

Veronica laughed again. "Okay, such as.....?"

He blushed.

"Don't tell me..." she said, suddenly sitting up. "You're still a virgin!"

He blushed again.

"Really?" she asked, dropping a soft hand onto on his knee.

Danny shyly smiled. "I guess I'm a late developer."

"You like girls, right?" Veronica asked.

"Oh, of course," Danny immediately replied, feeling her hand starting to stroke his knee.

"Good. You like me?" she asked, arching her back a little for effect.

Danny's bright blue eyes went to her superbly full breasts and then he pulled them away.

"Well?" she asked again, following the movement of his eyes.

"I... huh... yes, I guess..."

"You always get this nervous?" Veronica asked.

A huge grin lit up her face. Her sexual experiences to date had always been with more experienced lovers, and had involved quite a few seductions. With Danny, she had the opportunity to teach a virgin.

"Maybe I can help you, Danny," she softly said.

She realised that she had been absent-mindedly stroking his knee and now she ran her hand along his thigh.

"How?" he asked, watching the sweep of her fingers along his jeans.

"Well, let me see... Danny. Have you kissed a girl?"

"No, not really," he admitted.

Veronica sighed. "What does not really mean?"

"Not on the lips."

"Well, let me tell you, Danny. That's a 'no'"

He slumped back a little, still fully aware of the soft hand on his leg.

"I have the answer," she said, pulling his face around to look at her. "I'll teach you."

"But..."

He was blushing again. Veronica took his face in both her hands so that he had no option other than to look into her deep, brown eyes.

"But what?" she responded.

As she spoke, she gently pulled his head to hers and applied her sweet, red lips to his. Her thin tongue probed into his mouth, but met no response.

"Oh boy, you've got a lot to learn."

She saw his brow furrow and a look of hurt run across his eyes.

"Don't be silly," she told him. "We all had to learn at one time. You're going to love it!"

"Really?" he mumbled.

"Absolutely!" she confirmed. "You have just got to do everything I say. I'll help you become the world's greatest lover."

"Really?" he repeated.

Veronica laughed. "No, not really," she answered, taking his hands in hers. "That might be a step too far. But if you follow my lead, I'll certainly teach you how to become a good lover. Okay?"

His eyes shone. "Okay!"

She took his face in her hands again and slowly pulled him towards her. This time he took the initiative and leant in to kiss her.

"That's a start," she said. "Try again."

He did, this time letting it last a second longer.

"Okay, this time just let me do the kissing and go with the flow," she said.

He could feel his heart beating as her soft lips touched his, her full breasts pressing tightly into his chest as she leant into him. She sensually kissed and licked around his lips, her tongue parting them before slithering into his mouth. He could feel her warm breath as she ran her fingers through his short, dark brown hair, her soft hands pulling his head to hers for a second lingering kiss.

She felt him start to pull away but would not allow him, her hands linking behind his neck as she drew him into another long, slow kiss. This time she provocatively rubbed her breasts against his chest as she did so and dropped a hand to his lap. Her delicate fingers stroked the cloth covering his penis, feeling it coming alive under the material.

He moaned into her mouth as he felt her stroke him whilst her thin, pink tongue played with his. He felt a familiar feeling shooting through his young body, but a feeling that had always been created by his own hand, not someone else's.

"Veronica, please stop," he whispered, only too aware of how close he was.

She ignored him, continuing the kiss and placing his right hand in hers and onto her right breast. She gently rubbed his hand over her t-shirt covered breast and allowed herself to moan softly as her nipple came alive.

"That's nice, baby," she moaned, and not just because she was determined to give him encouragement. The situation was definitely arousing her.

Her hand left his, allowing him to continue feeling her full orb, and she slid her fingers up his inner thigh. He stiffened as she brushed his erection through the cloth of his jeans.

"Veronica, please stop," he whispered again, knowing what was about to happen if she did not.

She knew too, but took no notice, she could not stop herself. She could not believe how quickly he was about to reach his climax and wanted to make him cum.

She continued the long slow kisses as her delicate fingers continued to stroke him, feeling his penis begin to pulsate. He moaned into her mouth as her tongue continued to play with his and she increased the pace of her gentle but insistent stroking.

"Oh, fuck, Veronica..." Danny whispered with desperation.

She knew she had him and frantically unfastened his jeans, pulling his virgin, penis free just in time to wrap her mouth around the head as he came. He stiffened as he groaned, feeling his seed spitting against the back of her throat. He shuddered as she continued to accept his offering, all of a sudden feeling dizzy from the intense sensations this incredible young woman had created.

*

Gary and Tommy...

Gary and Tommy were sitting together in the bar area. Gina and Toni had just left the table, heading back to their respective rooms whilst the boys enjoyed a final nightcap.

"Those two girls are sensational," Tommy murmured.

"Yes, we chose well," Gary agreed.

"No, not Gina and Toni, you beefcake," Tommy laughed. "I mean the owners two daughters. What are their names again?"

"Venus and Veronica," Gary answered, with a sly grin.

"Which is which?" Tommy asked.

Gary laughed. "Does it matter?"

Tommy laughed out, nearly choking on the whisky he had just raised to his lips.

"Man, that's right," he beamed. "What does it matter? They are both as sexy as hell!"

"What do you think the chances are of us chatting them up?" Gary asked, raising his eyebrow at his best friend.

"Hmmm," responded Tommy, looking sideways at his pal. "It could be suicide!"

"What, you think those two could resist our charms?"

"I didn't mean that," sighed Gary. "It's our two girls that I'm worried about."

The two nineteen-year olds both laughed, before sitting silently for a few moments.

As childhood friends Tommy and Gary had done just about everything together from the youngest of ages. When they looked back on their schooling, they knew they weren't the smartest kids in the class, getting by on average grades. And as they realised they were not destined for college, they took up local work for a general contractor carrying out all types of home repair and improvements.

It was hard graft at times, but then the pay was good and left them both plenty of time for their favourite pastime. Women. Throughout college they had had their share of girlfriends, all of a similar age to them, and on a couple of occasions had swopped girls when the natural life expectancy of the relationship had finished. In their case that was always less than two months, as both boys liked variety.

But recently they knew they had both struck lucky with the two older women. Not that twenty-three necessarily represented an older woman, but for Tommy and Gary the four years difference was like a lifetime. Tommy had met Toni whilst doing some work at her home and the following day Gary had literally bumped into Gina whilst driving into work. No damage was done to either car, but he took her telephone number and called her that evening.

One day later, the first of their double dates had taken place. And now, six months later, they found themselves on holiday together and the boys saw it as a huge step in their growing maturity.

It was also quite a change from the type of holidays that Tommy and Gary usually enjoyed together. But the two girls had insisted on booking the venue themselves before agreeing to the holiday with their relatively new boyfriends. And if the setting was much more sedate than either Tommy or Gary was used to, the opportunity for seven days and nights of uninterrupted sex was just too much for either of the young men to turn down.

"Tell you what," said Tommy, arousing himself from his thoughts. "Gina looked good on the beach today."

Gary gave him an amused look.

"Ah man, it's true," Tommy continued. "You'll have to get her to wear a bra, those breasts defy gravity."

Gary laughed. "Tell me about it. You should see her without clothes." He gave a soft whistle.

"Oh boy, I'd love to," Tommy leered.

His friend laughed again. "You're incorrigible, Tommy. It's not as if Toni doesn't have a body to die for."

"You think so?" asked Tommy, grinning across the table as he finished another cup of coffee.

"Absolutely, she looked incredible in that sexy bikini."

They sat silently for a few moments, each recalling sexy images of the other's girlfriend. Then Tommy's eyes lit up and he leaned forward conspiratorially.

"So you think that Venus and Veronica are off our agenda?" he asked.

Gary just gave him one of his familiar stares.

"Shame," said Tommy, curling up the side of his mouth.

"Tell me about it," said Gary with a smile. "We both know women have always found it impossible to turn me down."

"Yeah, right," Tommy beamed. "Whatever little talent you have, you learned from me. I'm the one who can seduce just about any woman I want."

Gary shook his head. "All talk, as usual."

"What do you mean?" his friend asked with a disdainful smile.

"Face it, loser," Gary whispered, leaning forward. "I'm the best."

They both eased back in their chairs, sitting silently for a while, both momentarily lost in their thoughts.

"Okay," continued Tommy, his brown eyes sparkling now. "How about this..."

Gary leaned forward again, intrigued by what was coming next.

"Want to prove who's the best?"

"We already know," laughed Gary.

Tommy's face took on a solemn look. "I'm serious. Want to prove it?"

"How?" Gary asked. "There is no way the girls would stand for us fooling around with either Venus or Veronica..."

"That's not what I'm thinking," Tommy said, his face serious.

Gary frowned. "Then what? Who?"

"How about..." began Tommy. "How about for the duration of this holiday, we'll see if I can get further with Gina than you can with Toni."

Gary stared at him. "You're mad! They'd never let that happen!"

Tommy raised an eyebrow. He'd seen Gina check out his toned, muscular body a couple of times on the beach as he paraded in just his shorts and was sure he would have a head start.

"Chicken?" he asked.

"No..." began Gary. "But how will we know...?"

"We'll tell each other. At the end of every day during the rest of this holiday, we'll compare notes."

"How far would we allow it to go?" Gary asked.

Tommy laughed. "What? It's only a few seconds ago that you said they'd never let it happen!"

Gary laughed along with his friend. "True. Okay, I'm up for it. But the girls must never find out we've agreed to do this."

"Well," responded Tommy. "We're agreed on that, my friend!"

They both stood up and walked together to their rooms. Sex tonight was going to be even better than usual.

*

Babs and Sonia...

Sonia had not been looking forward to the holiday with her husband. Throughout the year she had become used to her own company as Simon worked away regularly with the local construction company. She filled in the time by working out daily at the local gym and regularly jogged to keep her body in shape. She had also involved herself in some amateur dramatics, though that interest had quickly faded when she realised that she had no acting talent at all.

During all the times that Simon had been away, she had always been faithful, despite several attempts from some of the local husbands to take advantage of the situation. Faithful, that is, if you ignore her one affair with a female actress who took part in Sonia's first production. They actually had a love scene together, and one night they had rehearsed at Cassandra's. And the rehearsal had turned into reality. But the girl had moved on soon afterwards and Sonia settled back into mediocrity.

Most of her time she was content in her own company, which was just as well as Simon saw himself as a man's man. When he did return home after working away, he spent a lot of time with his men friends, watching sport, playing poker and drinking. But Sonia came to terms with that, the difficult times were when they had an extended period together and found that they no longer had a great deal in common. So holidays, and in particular this holiday, were not on Sonia's list of favourite things to do.

But as it had turned out, the first couple of days had been passable enough. They had got chatting to another couple, Barry and Barbara, on the drive to the hotel. And since they had arrived, Simon and Barry had been inseparable, allowing Sonia and 'Babs' to spend some time sunbathing together. Another guy, Leo, had joined in with the two men, and so his wife, Lisa, had spent some time with the two women. But then, Lisa seemed to also quite enjoy her own company whereas it appeared that Babs had taken a great liking to spending time with Sonia.

The six of them had gone out for a meal that evening and ended back at the night club in the hotel. Leo and Lisa were dancing together, whereas Simon and Barry were strutting their stuff on the dance floor whilst Sonia and Babs sat talking at their table. Barry was dancing with a sultry looking brown eyed girl, Helena, who ran the hotel gym. She wore a mini skirt that just barely covered her admittedly sexy bottom and her long, auburn tresses danced around her head as she ground against him.

"You don't mind?" asked Sonia, shaking her head in disgust.

"Not at all," Babs answered in her soft accented voice. "To be honest, Sonia, I couldn't give a fuck."

Sonia had come to realise in the two days she had spent in Babs' company that the woman was quite at home with industrial language.

"I'd hate it if I thought Simon would ever do that," Sonia responded, sighing wistfully.

"Sonia, babe," said Babs, raising her drink to her thick, glossy lips, "After what you have told me about Simon working away, and how he loves to be with the boys, don't you think there might be the teeniest possibility that this is exactly what he does get up to?"

Sonia was dumbstruck. The thought had never even crossed her mind. Babs laughed at the expression on her face, and drained her drink before pouring them both another from the bottle on the wooden table.

"As for Barry," she continued. "He's a shit and he can do what he likes."

"Babs!" Sonia exclaimed. This was the first time she had heard her new friend speak of her husband in such a way. "You've had too much to drink."

"That's for sure," Babs laughed. "But it doesn't change the truth of what I'm saying."

She leant into Sonia, allowing the redhead to smell her perfume.

"You know something," she went on. "Barry and I haven't had sex for two years now."

Sonia jerked her head back and stared at her friend.

"That's right, two years." Then she began to laugh. "At least, not with each other."

"Babs!" Sonia exclaimed, her gold-flecked eyes wide with astonishment. "You've.... you've been with other men?"

"No!" her short, pink haired friend responded. "Don't you get it?"

Sonia didn't, and as Leo and Lisa made their way back to the table, she did not have the opportunity to further explore the discussion. The music seemed louder if anything, making it difficult to talk, and for some reason Sonia found that her mind had returned to her brief time with Cassandra. That had been real sexual fulfilment, she thought, taking a long drink from her glass.

Babs was not the only person who had had too much to drink, she thought, feeling the loud music seeping into her brain. "I need some air," she said, standing up from the table.

"Me too," responded Babs.

The pink haired woman filled both their glasses and handed one to Sonia, before linking her arm.

"We're going for a stroll in the fresh air," she said over her shoulder to Leo and Lisa. "Would you tell John Travolta and Sonia's husband not to wait up."

With a loud laugh, she guided Sonia towards the door and out into the fresh air. Even at that time of night it was still warm and they sauntered along the side of the hotel, allowing the thumping of music from the night club to fade behind them. They stopped at a rail overlooking the sea and chatted for a while, listening to the soft waves against the rocks.

"I've really had too much wine," Sonia confessed.

"Me too," responded Babs. "So what."

Sonia laughed. "You are so down to earth, Babs," she beamed.

"Look, babe," her new friend said, taking hold of Sonia's arm. "All drink does is dull the pain for a while, and make you tell the truth." As she spoke, Babs gently ran the fingers of her free hand along Sonia's white forearm.

Cassandra used to do that, Sonia recalled, and the thought sent a tingle from her arm to her sex.

"That nice, babe?" Babs asked.

"Mmm, yes... I mean, no... I mean...!"

Babs burst out laughing. "I told you that drink brings the truth out, but you've got to allow it to do so."

Babs drained her glass and threw it over the side of the cliff, crashing somewhere in the dark of the rocks below.

12