The Hotel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babs!" exclaimed Sonia.

"Ah, fuck it," the small woman exclaimed. "It's therapeutic. Try it..."

Sonia thought for a second and then with a squeal of delight, her glass followed that of Babs.

"Good girl," encouraged Babs.

Sonia turned to look at her friend, but the smile on her face faded as she saw the look on Babs face. She had seen that look before. On Cassandra. Arousal. Lust.

She watched as, almost in slow motion, Babs reached out and hooked her hand behind Sonia's soft neck, pulling her face down to meet her own. She moved her head closer to the attractive red haired wife, her warm gentle breath against Sonia as their lips edged closer to one another.

And then they kissed, Babs long, eager tongue snaking between Sonia's pale soft lips as her hands made a direct path to her hard, milky-white breasts. Sonia's hot tongue responded, licking across Babs red lips as she sighed with pleasure at the two hands pleasured her responding breasts, the fingers pinching the hardened nipples poking through her thin, yellow blouse.

"Is that good, babe?" Babs whispered into her mouth.

"No.." Sonia managed. "We musn't... I mustn't..."

But Babs took no notice. Her tongue silently worked Sonia's mouth whilst her hands cupped Sonia's breasts. She could feel the hardened nipples burning into her palms as she caressed and squeezed the pliant globes, before bringing her fingers down and tweaking the erect tips. The exquisite sensations brought soft little moans of appreciation from Sonia, despite herself. The feeling of the experienced feminine hands, teasing her sandy coloured nipples into diamond-like hardness, brought back memories that had long been cast aside. "Please.." Sonia managed, glancing nervously around them in case they could be seen.

"Please what? Please stop? Please continue? Or please make me cum?"

Sonia gasped at the words, another surge of arousal running through her body, just as Babs had intended. The predator slid her hands from the aching breasts and undid the button on Sonia's shorts.

"No Babs," Sonia gasped, but her words made no difference.

Babs hand had started its tantalizing journey down inside the shorts, inside her thin panties, and through the neatly trimmed strip of red hair. Finally reached her goal, she gently cupped Sonia's naked mons venus and was rewarded with the loud groans that assaulted her ears. Suitably encouraged, she pressed her fingers into the soft, yielding flesh, and felt Sonia shudder and push her hips forward, trying to increase the stimulation from the small, working fingers.

It was then that they heard their husbands emerge from the club, accompanied by Leo and Lisa, shouting their names as they spotted them in the dim distance against the rail. Sonia tried to pull away but Babs held her for a moment.

"They are too far away to see," she whispered.

She slowly withdrew her hand, and then as she held Sonia's aroused gold-flecked eyes, she slid the wet finger that had been pleasuring Sonia into her mouth, slowly licking it clean of the woman's honeyed juices

Sonia groaned aloud at the erotic, intoxicating act.

"Want to taste mine?" the pink haired woman asked, glancing over her shoulder to calculate how long they had before the others reached them.

She her hand inside her jeans, working it downwards and then closing her eyes with a slight groan. Sonia knew her finger was inside her hot core, and watched transfixed as she slid her hand out. Even in the dark, they were so close that she could see that it was coated in Bab's juices.

The others were only a few yards away now, laughing as they walked. It was almost too late.

"Go ahead babe, you know you want to," Babs commanded.

Sonia couldn't help herself, she grabbed Babs hand and lowered her mouth to the wet finger, running her tongue across it and sucking it in as if it was a penis, cleaning it free of the pink woman's love juices. As the others reached them, Babs pulled her finger away but leant into Sonia's ear.

"I know you would like more, babe, and next time you can get it yourself."

*

If you enjoyed, please don't forget to either vote -- or email me with feedback... or ideally do both.

12