The Hotel: His Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers

"Good girl," he rubbed it up and down and then began to pat her clit, increasing the intensity with each strike, ending it with the last strike being the strongest.

Denna felt the tingling sensation run up and down her spine, reaching the corners of her nerve endings as the mysterious stranger kept up the twisting of her nipples. The sensation no longer bit against her flesh, it welcomed it, coiling around her breasts like a massive wave of heat.

He returned the leather crop to her waiting lips, deliciously teasing the pink bundle of flesh that jump for every touch he administered. Denna was at the edge of her mind, another strike and she would cum stronger than the last.

He slid the soft leather up and down the inside of her legs, prolonging her waiting orgasm, tormenting her body to the edge of reason. She knew that she could cum at anytime she wanted, but he still held the key that helped her get there.

The mysterious guest released her nipples and the blood rushed to the tips of her nipples like a flood that filled the gates of a dam. She exhaled a deep moan that was buried some where lower than her throat and quivered as the air escaped her lips. The slap returned as Denna heard his leather pants echo the sound of the crop only there was a second sound that followed, somewhat softer, not so sharp.

"Slap! Swooosh...." The one sound followed the other, repeating several times, but the sound was coming from two different places in the room.

Denna bit her lip and realized what was about to happen as she tried to control her breath. The crop returned, slapping against the wetness that he'd created. "I see your body anticipating it, my little pet. You're making this cock of mine ...so hard." He said with a wicked tone and when Denna squeezed, the streams of soft leather landed across her breasts, striking her sensitized nipples.

"Oh yes, fuck yes! Make me cum!" she screamed, as her hands went into a fist, her knuckles turning white from the pressure.

"Slap, slap, SLAP,"

"Swoosh, swoosh, swoosh,"

"Slap, slap, SLAP,"

The repeated strikes continued until Denna went ridged. The last strike of the crop dropped her mouth open further, as her back violently arched. The lines of her ribcage appeared as if she was suspended, frozen in that moment. When the air returned to her lungs, she jerked against her restraints and sucked in deep breathes, her chest heaving with each exhale.

"Uhh..." the last exhausted sound came from her lips as she felt a soft stroke of the crop, barely touching the heated prints it had left. The mysterious guest rubbed his hands against the heated flesh of her breasts, soothing the pink skin with soft tender strokes of his hands. "Mmm..."

Denna laid there in silence, as her breath deepened and began to slow down. She felt warm breath against her ear and shivered, feeling the goose bumps rise on her skin.

"Do you think that you could handle another one of those?" He wickedly laughed, tickling the inside of her ear with the tip of his tongue.

Denna took a moment before she answered. Her legs heavy, almost trembling: her knee's bent and pointing to the ceiling with her feet planted flat against the cool surface.

"Or maybe we should have two back-to-back...." He growled, as Denna heard his boots and his voice getting further away.

Denna attempted to put her knees together as if she was shocked with sensitivity and then gasped from the thought of having not one, but two orgasms back-to-back. Her mind suddenly focused on the heated skin of her mound, where he'd left the repeated slaps of the crop, and wondered if she could stand to be touched there again.

"Not to worry, my little pet..." he whispered, and Denna felt her right ankle become free, the tie around it, pulled free of her skin. "I'm sure that your body will respond to what I have in mind," The sound of him moved between her parted legs, as the other ankle also became free. The pants he'd worn made an unmistakable sound as they rubbed together when he walked. "I think we can fool your body into thinking that it needs more attention..." he continued, his body and voice came up along side her, as her right wrist became free.

Denna feel her breathing slow down even more, as she listened to his soothing words of promised pleasure. His voice was like a hug that he'd given her so many times or the slow and deep kiss that they shared and yet, he hadn't kissed her, nor had he hugged her, but she could feel his whole body circling her, taking care of her.

The wrist of her left hand became free. "I'm yours, Sir. I belong to you." She whispered softly, exhaling with a smile.

There was a long silence again and then Denna felt his two hands holding both of hers. His breath was suddenly felt just above her lips, the sound was just hovering. He flattened her hands against his warm face and then slipped his bottom lip down in between hers, kissing her slowly and softly.

"Mmmm..." she moaned into his mouth when her hands felt his jaw open, offering his tongue to her, his kiss becoming deeper and harder. She took his tongue, like it was the last time he was going to kiss her. She was getting wetter, smelling and tasting herself on his lips and tongue.

A deep and low growl came from his chest, as he pulled away, tugging on her lower lip as though he was going to take it with him and then he finally released it. He held her hands in his and moved, as he brought them up, bringing her to a sitting position. The ties around her wrist still remained. When he tugged them a little harder, she knew to scoot across the surface until she couldn't go any further, her feet dangling off the edge.

"Ready to stand?" he asked, holding her wrist together in front of her.

"Yes, Sir." Denna said, strongly.

"Good girl, off you go." He said, tugging at her ties, as she slid off the surface onto her toes.

Denna felt her wrists, they rose up in front of her, and the slack to the ties went tight, as he tugged her along until her feet finally remembered to do what she always did naturally... walk.

Denna's body felt lost. The surrounding air moved around and in between her legs while she padded behind him. Never having noticed it before, now all the unseen hairs on her body told her. It was as if she was floating, still unable to see, the ties her only lifeline to where ever he was taking her in the large penthouse-style room.

"Okay. Stop right here," He ordered, pushed her wrist toward her, slowing her stride. He placed his warm hands on her shoulders and then turned her until she felt his forearm make contact with her breasts. The soft hair on his arm tickled her nipples and she arched her back, pushing her breasts toward it.

"Now sit down slowly," He continued. Both his hands gripped her shoulders for balance, as she sank down into what she knew was the mattress of the bed. "Scoot out to the edge," He took his hands away from her shoulders. "The very edge, legs open ...wide."

Denna adjusted her hips and body, placing her bracelet-tied wrist on each side of her hips, squeezing the edge of the mattress so she wouldn't fall off the bed. The wet folds of her lips were untouched by the mattress. New unfamiliar sounds filled the air and then she felt the mysterious man's presence. Denna heard a 'pop' as the mysterious guest knelt down in front of her. She heard the stressed sound of his pants, the deeper he bent down on his knees. Open and exposed she wondered what was about to happen, as her mind began to race.

The sound of ice made contact when it dropped into a glass. It was like the ringer of the hotel phone, suddenly going off in the room with a surprise. Denna snapped her head in the direction from which it came, only a few feet away, nearly making her jump. He rattled the glass, now standing to her left, as the ice clanged together then abruptly, silence.

Her ears burned, straining to listen, as her heart began to pound. "Gasp!" the shocking cold touched her nipple and then zigzagged over to the other. She quivered, gripping the bed fearing that she'd fall off from the shock to her heated skin, as the ice moved down her stomach and over to her hip. It painted little circles around and around, leaving it's wet trail as it moved to the other hip and then down the inside of her thigh.

"Ohhh, so cold!" she sucked in a breath, almost shaking.

"But, it's melting so fast..." He shook the glass again only inches in front of her nose, making her jump this time from the surprise.

The cold wetness returned, gliding across the reddened flesh of her mound. Denna dropped her head forward and wanted to see beyond the blindfold. Her breath became quick and then was held tight for moments at a time while the ice moved. When the mysterious stranger slid the slippery piece of ice down and over the flinching stem of her excitement, she began to rapidly breathe again. Before she could protest about the cold, he slid the fast melting piece of ice inside her pussy.

"Ohh!" she inhaled suddenly and her legs shook from the ice and heat that she felt clash inside her.

"I'm only having you cooled off, my little pet so I can warm you right back up again." He whispered in her ear and then she heard the familiar sound of Velcro, the removable flap to the front of his black leather pants were open now and she knew what was waiting for her.

"Open,"

He spoke the words this time, since Denna couldn't see him standing before her. It was something that she'd automatically done without question or hesitation when he approached her. She could smell the musky scent of his desire and when he touched her tongue with his heated crown she nearly shook from the excitement.

"Good girl. Now take how much you want, this is for your pleasure." He groaned above her when started moving her mouth greedily. "My, oh my, is my girl hungry?" he growled deeply, as she took him in as far as she could go.

"Mmm..." Denna moaned against his flesh, but continued to move.

Denna felt the folds of her pussy drip from the melted ice that was exiting her heated tunnel, while she sucked the juice from his flexing hardness.

The mysterious stranger stroked his fingers through her wetness, back and then forward. He dipped his fingers inside and then dragged them out slowly, "...Mmm, Mm," a torturing whimper came from her closed mouth.

Denna felt a grip at her neck, pushing her back, away from him, as he slipped from the warmth of her closed lips. "Okay, now lay back, my little pet." He sighed deeply.

She came to rest on her back and then he released her neck. The bed became heavy, sinking with each movement he took until there was no motion.

His hands suddenly grasped under her arms, pulling and tugging her further up onto the bed. She felt her head sink into the mattress. "Open," he repeated the same command and when she felt the tip touch her tongue, the mouth of the mysterious guest closed around her sex.

"OH!" her full mouth gapped open for a moment, letting out the cry of surprise and the shock of sensation that suddenly struck the center of her body.

The guest was now aggressive, quick and without mercy. He took her taut bud into his mouth holding it with his teeth, and flicked the pink buddle of flesh quickly, making her body buck and writhe while she tried to keep her mouth moving at the same pace. His tongue was concentrated, hitting the spot that started the tingling, gripping nerve endings in her core which stopped her from breathing. She shook and went ridged, her mouth no longer moving, no longer sucking.

"Uhhhh!!" she moaned and then opened her full mouth again, her hot rushing breath spilling against his erection.

The air rushed in and out of her nose until she held her breath again, her mind and body reaching for the next orgasm.

His slid his cock from her mouth to the edge of her lips. "Mmm, I just love the vibration of your mouth when your about to cum." His whispered above her, "You're such a good girl, I love watching my pussy get licked and sucked." tapping his saliva-soaked, cock against her cheek.

The mysterious stranger parted Denna's lips, opening her up to his mouth and then tugged them up toward her quivering stomach, lightly flicking at her flinching stem, "Ohhhh, god, yes!!" she cried, as her hips rose of the bed, gripping the sheets tightly in her fists. "Uhh, Uhh, Uhh." A deep and low groan came from her throat and Denna shook uncontrollably, gasping for air.

"Ohh, yeah. Good girl!"

Denna was barely aware that he moved on the bed, as he left her side. The mysterious guest pulled his mouth away, while she laid there panting wildly. She though that was it, her body was done. She couldn't possibly give him anymore.

She felt fingers touch her wet and swollen folds and then jolted when they past over her clit. "I can't," she exhaled. "I couldn't," she swallowed, wetting her mouth with what little spit she had.

"Shhhh, my little pet..." he paused and then slid his fingers inside, gently, and then turned them up, lightly fluttering them with the smallest of movements. "...Remember what I said..." he whispered softly and continued to move his fingers. "...Your pleasure for as long as I decided to take." Denna felt him softly kiss the inside of her thigh.

He slid his fingers free and then added another, gently moving them back to the same spot, fluttering them with the smallest of movements.

"Oooo," Denna exhaled, her body relaxing a little more.

"Mmm, that's it. Give yourself to me, you're my girl." He growled, against her thigh and then nibbled her there, kissing and licking against her heated skin. He moved his hand again, taking his fingers away, adding another. Slowly, gently with careful pushing, he slid them forward.

Denna felt an unusual tightness, filling her full with an enormous amount of tingling pleasure which suddenly washed over her body. Her breath became deep, controlled and steady, trying to make sense of how and what she felt. He made more subtle and slow movements, and then fluttering returned. "OH!" she suddenly gasped, and her breath became quick, her back arched, as she grabbed the bed.

"Mmm, take off your blindfold." He suddenly spoke, shocking her mind.

She quickly grabbed the front of her blindfold and pulled it down over her nose.

"Look at me," he ordered.

Denna gazed down at him, his eyes glowing and hungry. He moved his hand again, fluttering his fingers at the very core of her center. "You have my whole hand, my little pet. You're my dirty little girl." He growled, "Now cum for me, right now!" his voice firm, rough and craving.

Denna looked down and watched his wrist, moving in slow motion, as he growled deeper, "Oh, you are so fucking wet. You're gonna make your cock cum so hard." his cock flexed repeatedly, but he was propped up on his elbow, his hand hidden inside her. It shocked her eyes and her body. The wild and unimagined had happened.

Denna shut her eyes, barely able to breathe, shaking hysterically. "Open your eyes and look at me girl."

When Denna opened her eyes and look down at him one last time, her body let go and she screamed, "YES!! YES!!"

She watched his eyes, as it washed over her body and then his. "Uhh, yes!!" He moaned roughly and then Denna looked over at his hardened flesh, flinching, and jolting on its own, as his cock spilled its seed onto his quivering stomach.

When Denna finally stopped shaking, she laid there, repeatedly moaning softly like she was in pain. He moved his hand free, carefully sliding it from her lifeless body.

"I'm dizzy, Sir." Denna said on a weakened breath.

"Come here, my little pet. Let me hold you." He crawled up beside her, wrapping his arms around her, pulling her onto him.

"I think I'm going to pass out, Sir." Denna inhaled deeply, her heartbeat raging against his chest, as she trembled in his arms.

He softly chuckled, "There's always tomorrow."

MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers
12