All Comments on 'The Hotel Room'

by Patrick2380

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story, but the guys should have cum in their in-laws cunts.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Start or Finish

That was a fun little read. What happens next? Do they cont. w/ each other, find new partners or does it all end here?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
I liked this for the fact....

that Joe still asked if it was o.k. For him to be involved.

Here didn't just assume he would be alright if he took his wife. A bit of a crazy notion considering he just screwed Joes wife?

I think not, Jenna came over of her own free will, but I think he should have shown some restraint by not fucking Jenna in the first place.

IMHO

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yes

great story, really loved it, wished i was in this situation with my sis in law and her husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OH MY GOD!

I GIVE IT A 10 A FUCKING 10. BRAVO!! JUST WOW! this is THE FIRST story that had me captivated and intrigued to read more, and half way through i was in hand and just WOW marvelous job!! please give us more, Timothy mature_4_21@yahoo.com

KMB2476KMB2476over 13 years ago
Love the story

Mmmmmm that was fantastic. If I might make a suggestion though, you should spice things up even more by having the men swing with each other too. Have your narrator be shocked when his brother in law starts sucking his cock and tasting his wife all over it and have him get into it too like the women did when they started getting slutty.

Just a thought...hope you continue the story.

Ted DanishTed Danishover 13 years ago
Hotel Fun

I agree that this is a good sex fun story, emphasis on fun. Wife and I experienced the same scene with another couple sleeping in the same room. Started the same way, spoon fucking my wife etc. I wish it would've been her sister but it was great anyway cause my wife and the other woman did each other too. I get hard thinking about it. Gonna check your profile to see if you have more offerings. Thanks.

GizmorGizmoralmost 13 years ago
The Room

Great Story. A nice slow, gentle pace. One can visualize the whole scene!! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Give me a break!

After all that, the guys pulled out and didn't climax in their sister-in-law's pussy's!!!!! GET REAL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous