The Hottest Chick on Campus Gets Nude Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back from Aly so I could kiss her. We shared a wet, tongue dueling, sloppy kiss. I thought she was ready to have a hard orgasm so I took charge. When she lifted up on my cock I bent my knees a little. When Aly started to lower herself on my hard cock I straightened my legs and slammed up into her pussy as hard as I could. Aly grunted, but kept kissing me so I repeated the action on every downward movement she made. Soon she was having a very hard orgasm that caused her to break the kiss and yell her "Hell yes."

She was so easy to get to cum I wondered about the college kids she had sex with and why they couldn't satisfy her.

I covered Aly's mouth with mine. I didn't want the neighbors wondering what was happening in my back yard. I live in a very family oriented area. Aly kissed my cheek and murmured, "How do you make me cum so fast?"

Aly slowly came down and relaxed in my arms. I was leaning against the wall holding her ass with both hands in the deeper water enjoying my cock buried in her cunt. She looked at me and said, "You didn't finish did you?"

"Not yet, but I have an idea that will let me finish."

Aly gave me that pretty, but puzzled smile of hers. And said "O.K.?"

I picked her up and sat her on the edge of the pool. Again I spread her legs and licked her slit. She pushed my head away and said, "Too sensitive now." I smiled, got out of the pool, helped her to her feet and led her back onto the screened in porch. We dried each other off with the big towels. I lay down on my back on the big lounge and told Aly, "Hop on."

Aly gave me that huge, ear to ear smile of hers and moved over top of me and lowered herself onto my hard, throbbing cock. I remembered that being on top was her favorite position from our time at the cabin. Aly knelt over my waist, grabbed my very hard cock with her hand, slipped it up into her soppy wet cunt and slowly lowered herself onto my body. Aly slowly moved back and forth on my cock until she found her perfect place and then she started slowly moving up and down, just like she had in the pool. I reached up and cupped both of her beautiful breasts in my hands. I let her control the pace and depth of penetration and just enjoyed watching her face and feeling her wonderful pussy working on my cock. I started to play with Aly's nipples as she slid up and down on my cock. When I rubbed them between my fingers she squealed a little. I took that to mean she liked it so I continued. Aly stopped moving, laid her head back and moaned. Damn this lady was easy to arouse. I thought she was close to ready so it was time for her to orgasm again.

I continued rubbing her nipples between my fingers and slowly pushed up my cock, burying it deeper in Aly. She moaned louder so I began a slow rhythm with my fingers and cock moving at the same tempo. When Aly started shivering I knew it was time to pound her pussy hard. I let go of her tits and I slammed into her pussy hard, once, twice, three times and she was cumming again. I covered her mouth with my hand so the neighbors wouldn't hear her "Fuck yes" cries. This time I was going to join her. I slowed down a little so she could catch her breath but I kept moving back and forth in her warm, wet love tunnel. Aly continued moaning and shivering. I had waited three weeks for this so when I got close, I pushed into her as hard as I could and erupted, sending a huge stream of hot, sticky love juice deep into her throbbing pussy. Aly was trying to scream around my hand.

Aly collapsed on my chest, panting and shivering. She finally caught her breath enough to say "That was the best ever."

When Aly had finally regained her senses she got up and went to the bathroom to clean up the big mess we had made between her legs. I was still laying on the big lounge and she made me scoot over so there was room for both of us. We talked about plans for the weekend, including her needing to bring clothes along this time. I explained that I thought a good hike in my woods would require jeans and a top to keep her awesome body from getting scratched up, and that the seat in the canoe would be hot so she would need something to protect her awesome ass when we went on a canoe ride. I had plenty of bug repellent and sunscreen and she could be naked all she wanted to be. Of course inside the cabin being naked was mandatory.

We chatted some more and were quite relaxed when I said, "Get up wench, it is time to shower, in my shower built for a crowd."

We went into the master bedroom bathroom and I reached in the shower and started the water running. I slid the glass door to the other end and reached in the shower and started the other water running. Aly had that really cute, puzzled look on her face so I slid the shower door open so she could see my six foot by 4 foot shower with a shower head at each end.

"You adjust the water for the temperature you want at your end, I'll do the same at my end, we turn the shower heads up a little and we meet in the middle, and we get clean and play."

I pulled out the shampoo and body wash that both Pam and Melody used and asked her if that was OK with her.

Aly looked stunned. "Is there no end to the surprises you have for me?" "Do you have a blow dryer?"

I reached over and gave her a playful swat on the butt and said yes to both questions.

Aly and I adjusted our water to the temperature we liked and stepped into my shower. Aly got her shower head adjusted the way she wanted and moved to the middle of the shower. I met her in the middle with a soapy wash cloth. I asked if I could give her a shower. Aly gave me that quizzical look of hers then nodded. I pulled her close to me and started washing her back. I could feel those marvelous tits against my chest as I slowly washed. My cock was getting hard again. I re lathered the wash cloth and moved down to her magnificent ass. I carefully cleaned between her cheeks and down the tops of her legs. I squatted to reach her calves and ankles which put my head close to her pussy so I planted a big kiss on her well-trimmed bush.

When I stood back up Aly's eyes were closed and she was softly moaning. I turned her around and said now the fun part. I stated carefully washing her face, then moved to her sensitive neck and finally her shoulders. Time for more soap. Aly leaned back against me and my cock slipped between her ass cheeks. That made me want to stop, but I continued. I took a lot of time washing Aly's gorgeous tits. The nipples and the sensitive underside both got a lot of attention. Aly's nipples were hard as I washed down her stomach to the top of her bush. I got the wash cloth soapy again and started between her legs. Aly spread her legs without me asking and I softly moved the cloth between them. Aly was moaning louder as I took my time cleaning all of her sensitive parts. Finally I washed her legs and told her to lift up her feet one at a time. I tried not to tickle her feet as I cleaned.

"Would you like me to wash your hair for you?"

Aly looked stunned. "You would really do that for me?"

"Absolutely," I replied.

I reached for the shampoo and pulled Aly in close to me. It made washing her hair harder but I really liked the feel of her fantastic body, all wet and shiny, pressed hard against me. Aly reached down and started stroking my very hard erection. I carefully washed Aly's hair and made sure all of the pool chemicals were gone. She lazily played with my cock. I was done washing her hair but I kept playing in her hair while Aly played with my cock. I got to the point where I wanted more than her hand playing with me so I announced that her hair was clean and she should turn around and rinse it out. She had two options here. One was to lean back and rinse her hair while her body was pressing against mine. The other was to turn around and lean forward which would press her firm ass up against me. Either way I was going to really enjoy her choice. She chose to turn around and indeed she pressed that firm ass of hers right up against my manhood. I made sure my cock was nestled between her cheeks and enjoyed the motion of her body and cheeks pressed against me.

When Aly finished rinsing she turned back around and gave me a huge, passionate, sloppy wet kiss. I of course returned the kiss. Aly finally broke it off and said "Can we fuck again?"

"Not yet," I replied, "We need to dry your hair.

As usual she gave me her pouty face, and said, "OK, where do we do that?"

"After I dry you off I'll show you how we do that here."

I pulled a big, fluffy towel out of the linen closet and slowly started to dry her off. I started with her hair and neck, then worked around to her back and awesome ass. Rubbing the soft towel slowly across the parts of her body that I know are sensitive I had Aly moaning quickly. I knelt down and did the back of her legs and had her lift her feet up one at a time so I could dry them. Before I got up I reached up and slowly wiped her ass cheeks a second time and made sure I got her dry in that deep crack back there.

Aly said, "I really want to fuck again."

I replied, "After we get your hair dry."

I pulled the small chair out from under the makeup desk and placed it in the middle of the bathroom. I had Aly sit down on it while I got out the hair dryer, plugged it in and turned it on. When I got close enough Aly reached out and wrapped her fingers around my hard cock. While I was drying her hair Aly played with my seriously hard cock. I remembered her saying that weekend in the cabin that she had never played with a cock before. She was getting experienced fast.

I finally got her hair dry and turned off the dryer.

Aly looked up at me and started talking. What came out was a stammering, stuttering unrecognizable squeak. She started to blush, which really looked cute on her, and tried again. "Should I be doing oral sex to you like you do to me?

I had no idea what she was talking about. She gave me a blank look, swallowed and tried again. "Should I be giving you a blowjob?" she finally blurted out. She was bright red from her embarrassment.

After some thought I replied, "Aly you shouldn't have to do anything you don't want to do. Most men, including me, like oral sex performed on them. I continued, a lot of women enjoy performing oral sex on their partner because they know how much men enjoy it. But it is not something you have to do."

Aly still looked somewhat concerned and said, "Will you still like me if I don't do it for you?"

"Aly, you are very inexperienced when it comes to sex with men. I will try to introduce you to some things this weekend. If you don't like what I am doing tell me to stop. I will honor your request and not think badly of you because you don't like something. I will not force you to do anything."

Aly seemed satisfied with my response and said, "Can we fuck again?"

I replied, "That's my girl, on the big bed."

Aly lay on her back, spread her legs, gave me that huge smile of hers and said, "Come here big boy."

She would never have to ask me twice. I climbed between her legs and started sucking in the closest tit. The moaning started immediately. I slipped a finger into her wet cunt and switched breasts at the same time. Aly really liked being finger fucked, and I wondered if that was the only excitement she got from the college guys. Aly grabbed my head and said, "Tom, I need fucked, now."

"Aly, you must be patient. Good things come to those that wait. I said" I kissed down her chest from her beautiful breast to her belly button, took a quick lick there that brought a louder moan and continued down to Aly's pussy. I used my other hand to pull the hood back from her clit and began to lick and suck on her hard little nub. I searched for her special spot with my finger and knew I had found it when Aly had a thunderous orgasm. She screamed her usual "Oh fuck, fuck yes" over and over as I kept up the pressure on both her clit and her "G" spot.

I backed away when I thought she had all she could take and stood on the floor looking down at this beautiful, hot, oversexed young woman and asked myself how I got so lucky with her.

Aly hadn't moved and she slowly quieted down so I slid between her legs, rubbed the head of my hard cock up against her soaked pussy lips and asked her, "Do you still want fucked?"

When Aly weakly nodded I slammed my cock into her all of the way in one hard push. She was tired, but tried to push back. I told her to "Lay back and let me do all of the work."

I started out very slow, pulling almost all of the way out and slowly sliding all of the way back in. I wanted to give Aly a chance to catch her breath and get back into the game. I wanted one more cum from her tonight. I continued with a slow in and out motion watching her face closely to see if she was going to react and cum again. Finally, I saw that lust covering her face and her body start to respond. I picked up the pace a little and she raised her hips to fuck me back.

I pulled my knees up under her awesome ass, spread her legs apart as far as they would go, and plunged my cock in as deep as I could get it. Aly started to shiver again and I knew she would have another orgasm. Maybe we could have this one together. I needed to slow her down so I could finish when she did. She gets to the edge so fast that I was way behind. Maybe I'll try to get her to three orgasms tonight. I started to pound that pretty pussy as hard as I could and Aly was cumming in seconds. I slowed down to a stop while she was screaming, oh fuck, with her orgasm.

Aly finally went limp on the bed, smiled weakly at me and said, "That was great, but you didn't finish."

I smiled down at her and said, "We are not done yet."

I lifted her left leg up in front of my body and turned her on her side without pulling my very hard cock out of her delightful pussy. I got that questioning look from Aly and slipped behind her body so we were spooning with me still inside her. We lay quietly for a couple of minutes with me enjoying the feeling of my cock buried in Aly's cunt and her awesome ass cheeks pressing against my abdomen. After a couple of minutes Aly stirred and asked, "Are you still awake?"

I replied by slowly pushing my erection deeper into Aly and reaching around to play with her beautiful breast. I tweaked her nipple, pushed my hard on deeper into her, and asked, "Are you ready for another one?"

Aly responded by pushing her ass back at me and said, "I think so."

I slowly and lovingly sunk my cock in Aly's soppy wet cunt. She was motionless and enjoying the different position and feeling of me inside her at this angle. Gone was the heart pounding, cum producing, passionate sex we usually had. I wondered about that but didn't change what we were doing.

Aly very slowly was pushing back at me, but we were still barely moving and nothing at all like usual. I lovingly played with the underside of her big tits and pushed in as deep as I could from behind her. We continued this way for what seemed like hours. I occasionally moved my hand down to Aly's super sensitive inner thighs and lightly caressed the smooth skin there. I was very slowly building up to a climax and decided to get Aly going again. I moved my fingertips slowly down her side until I was on her hip. She loves light touches and butterfly kisses so I began kissing her neck and shoulders while caressing her hip and thigh. Aly started to react to my caresses and pushed back at me harder. I reached over her hip and found her lower abdomen and continued touching her hot body with light touches. I increased the intensity of my kisses on her neck and shoulders and moved my fingers down to her hot slit to find her clit.

My orgasms was taking shape quickly so I wet my finger in Aly's pussy and stroked her clit. Still slowly working my cock in and out of Aly, I put more pressure on her clit. She began to buck and flail around in the beginnings of her orgasm so I plunged my cock into her hard and fast. My cock jerked and shot my hot, sticky load deep inside Aly's pussy. She screamed her usual Oh fuck as she felt her inner walls getting pelted by my hot sticky cum.

We fell asleep with my semi hard cock still in her cunt.

***

12