The Hottest Fire Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Whatever became of Layla?” Barbara asked at long last. “Did The Organization make good on our offer to relocate her with a new identity?”

“Of course not,” Ludlow replied. “To do so would have left ourselves open to future threats. That was just a bluff I threw out there. The silly girl was in such a state of distraction that she took the bait.”

“Then what became of her?”

“She was discharged from the University faculty under less than honourable conditions, declaredpersona non grata throughout the British Commonwealth and deported back to Beirut.”

“Well, that’s not such a bad punishment,” Barbara said. “She got off light!”

“Not exactly,” Ludlow answered. “The last I heard the Syrian Secret Intelligence Services were keeping her on her knees, having her give blowjobs to literally thousands of their agents-in-training.”

“Ooh!” Barbara winced, “that’s a bit rough!”

”I have no sympathy for her,” Ludlow stated curtly. “If she’d have been allowed to carry on, who could tell the number of innocent lives she would have been responsible for ending?”

Barbara simply nodded, her eyes narrowing to a cold squint. Jonathon was right. The Organization had seasoned her, she now understood and accepted their work for the dirty business it sometimes was. She took his hand in hers, intertwined her fingers with his. “Come on,” she said. “Let’s go to the whorehouse.”