The Ice Maiden Ch. 00 - Prequel

Story Info
William Hamilton - it's mum he wants but daughter tempts him.
8.8k words
4.73
44.9k
96
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers

Holly Hughes-Fawcett fastened her bra and pulled on her tight fitting top. Giving up the search for her thong she struggled into her skin tight jeans, pulling them up her long slender legs with some difficulty. She then stepped into her high heel shoes.

She turned, running her fingers through her long blonde hair, teasing out her tangled tresses.

"Right I'm going," she said, addressing the man who had been watching her dress as he lay stretched out on his large bed. The bed where he had just fucked her for most of the night.

"Okay," he replied, "are you going to give me a kiss goodbye?"

She leaned over. They kissed and as the kiss became a bit more passionate the man moved his hand onto her large breast and gently squeezed it through her clothing.

"Now, now," Holly broke away, "I think we'd better stop right now, don't you William?"

The man grinned. "Okay, if you say so. See you around; maybe." It was a statement not a question. He knew she was only here for a couple of days. He also knew that her husband was due to arrive sometime tomorrow.

Holly shut the door to the luxury lodge behind her and carefully descended the steps, holding on tight to the railing. Her shoes were ridiculously high and made walking up and down steps a bit of an ordeal.

As she set off on her walk of shame she recalled the events of Friday night and how she now came to be crawling back like a chastened teenager to her parent's mobile home in the early hours of the morning.

* * * * * * * * * *

Holly's parents, Meg and Ben Hughes, had been coming to this caravan park for years. It suited them as they got older to have a place they could get away to at the weekend or even longer if they could manage it.

Initially renting a mobile home for a few years they eventually took the plunge and purchased their own. It didn't cost as much as they thought it might and they could easily afford the yearly site fees.

The camp site had everything they could possibly want to keep them relaxed and entertained. Bars, restaurant, a small golf course, a swimming pool, gym and spa and not forgetting the impressive clubhouse with a ballroom where regular shows were held, especially during the high season.

Outside the peak season, the clubhouse still got used as there were regular tea dances held for those people who loved sequence and ballroom dancing.

Holly's parents certainly fit into that category. They loved to dance and from an early age had taken Holly and her brother and sister with them to their local social club.

Due to this Holly was an accomplished dancer but from her teenage years onwards had portrayed a nonchalant attitude of bored indifference when dragged onto the dance floor.

As soon as she was old enough to be allowed to stop at home, she did. No amount of cajoling from her parents would get her to go with them. I don't want to go, dancing is for old people she used to tell them.

Yet here she was, on a Friday night with her parents in the clubhouse at the caravan park where a sequence dance was just getting under way.

She could scarcely believe it herself.

It had all come about just over a week ago. Her parents had invited Holly and her new husband Tim to stop with them that weekend. Tim had thought it a great idea and had enthusiastically accepted on behalf of them both.

Holly had not really wanted to go but did think it might do her and Tim good to get away for a couple of days. Anything to get him away from his drinking buddies who always seemed to hanging around even though they were now married. She'd reluctantly put up with it when they were courting but now felt it was time Tim concentrated more on her.

Everything was fine until Tim told her that he had been requested to work Saturday so wouldn't be able to join them until Saturday night. However he thought Holly should still go with her parents on the Friday. What he didn't tell Holly was that he had planned a lad's night out on the Friday with his mates. A master plan he had thought, when she reluctantly agreed.

The trip to the caravan park had been uneventful and after an early tea, Holly's parents had taken her to the clubhouse bar for a drink. It was then they revealed there was dancing in the ballroom that night.

"Come on Holly," enthused her dad Ben, "it'll be like old times. Who knows, you might even enjoy yourself!"

Fat chance of that she had thought as she reluctantly agreed to go in with them.

As the evening progressed, it proved difficult for Ben to keep both his wife and daughter entertained and finally Holly told him to just concentrate on dancing with her mother.

Coming back from the bar with yet another drink, Holly sat down and crossing her legs, began to swing one idly back and forth as she surveyed the dance floor with bored disinterest.

* * * * *

Across the room from Holly, William Hamilton was also surveying the room. Unlike Holly though, he had a purpose.

William was a big man. Not big as in fat, just large and well proportioned. He stood exactly six feet tall and for his age was in great shape. Four trips a week to the gym with swimming and jogging as well kept him that way and his appearance belied his age. He didn't look like he was fast approaching his sixtieth birthday.

He had retired early, a wealthy man. Even after his wife divorced him he still had a sizeable amount of money left.

His wife had known about his many affairs and for years had turned a blind eye to them. But the last one had been too close to home to ignore. Coming back unexpectedly early from a night out she found him in bed with their next door neighbour's wife. Unable to stand this latest humiliation, she filed for divorce.

After his divorce and subsequent retirement, William filled his time with enjoying the finer things of life. He'd done the usual around the world cruise and had also travelled extensively across Europe and the Americas.

When back home, for relaxation he played golf and tennis with his friends but found that after a while this became boring. He longed for some excitement, something to get the blood pulsing through his veins again. After all he was still a healthy, virile man.

He was on a mini cruise down the River Nile in Egypt when the idea came to him. It was the day after he had fucked a fellow traveller's wife. He had seduced her right from under her husband's nose. The fool had no idea what had happened but William found it to be extremely exciting.

The sex unfortunately hadn't been that good but he realised that it didn't matter to him that much. He had enjoyed the chase far more. It had made him feel alive, the buzz of planning and preparation spurred on by the anticipation of reaching the ultimate goal.

He came to the conclusion he wanted more of this but his only problem was that he didn't want to be constantly on holiday to enable him to meet potential victims.

Idly flicking through a magazine as he relaxed on deck one day, he came across an advert for luxury mobile homes and lodges on a holiday caravan park in England. The idea came to him in a flash and the more he thought about it the more he liked it.

The basis of his idea was that he could lease a lodge or mobile home for a few months on one of the countless sites across the country. With the amount of yearly trade these caravan parks generated he would be virtually guaranteed success. Plus there were countless activities that would keep his days filled as well.

Satisfied that this was a great idea he set his plan in motion. He selected his first site and after an initial visit rented a lodge and took up residence.

His early days were filled with learning who were going to be the regular visitors or home owners on the site. This he did by close but surreptitious observation and careful questioning of the park staff. These targets he could leave until towards the end of the holiday season.

His plan was to become friendly with couples. Drinking beer and playing golf with the husbands would lead to their acceptance of him and would also fill up his days quite nicely. Once he had their trust, at night he would turn his attention to seducing and then eventually fucking their wives.

The first year had been a remarkable success although a steep learning curve. He had nearly been put into hospital on one occasion and vowed not to let that happen again. It had been a close call and a valuable lesson learned that more research was essential so as not to select women that were married to homicidal maniacs and who felt the need to confess their infidelity!

Not wanting to gain a reputation, William had resolved to move to a different park each year and had selected this year's site by the age old tradition of throwing a dart at a map whilst his eyes were shut!

He rented a luxury lodge on the park and had already been in residence for a few weeks. As it was still early in the season most people on the site were owners of their own mobile homes who came on a regular basis. William had already started noting who was worthy of his attention and filing them away for future reference.

So tonight was yet another scouting mission for him to see one of his selected victims. This just happened to be Holly's mother Meg, a gorgeous, blue eyed blonde.

William had first set eyes on Meg a few weeks before when she and her husband had arrived on site. To him she was perfect. He guessed she was in her early forties and still looked to be in remarkable shape. At first glance she seemed to have a lithe body with a nice ass and large, firm tits.

He had watched her dancing with her husband and filed that away in his memory bank. She obviously loved to dance. He knew that would come in very useful later.

William was himself an accomplished dancer, which he used to great advantage during his seductions. It never ceased to amaze him how many men couldn't or wouldn't dance with their wives and therefore how easy it was to quite literally sweep the women off their feet.

From across the room, William watched as Meg and her husband Ben rejoined Holly at their table.

"Now who are you?" William muttered to himself. He took in the view. He'd not noticed Holly when she'd first come into the room and he couldn't understand why or how he could have missed her. To put it simply she was quite stunning.

From being a small geeky teenager, Holly had quickly matured into the gorgeous blonde haired, brown eyed beauty that William now had his eye on. She was tall and whilst she was slender she wasn't thin. Her long legs clad in skin tight jeans seemed to stretch for ever, accentuated as they were by her extremely high heeled shoes. Her ass was a perfect shape and complimented her legs; not too small, not too round.

But it was her chest that drew your attention. She had massive breasts. William didn't know at the time but they were a firm and weighty 36DD. But it was more about their shape. They were huge, round globes sticking out from her body and they were real, not fake as many people at first glance suspected. They could have looked disproportionate to her body but for some reason seemed to be just right.

Putting thoughts about Holly to one side, William moved his focus back to Meg and seeing an empty table close to theirs decided to move. Picking up his drink he nonchalantly wandered over and took a seat.

This was the nearest he had been to Meg; he already knew her name; and he was pleased with what he saw. Very pleased indeed. She was definitely worthy of her place at the top of his list.

Mmmm, that'll do nicely for later he thought to himself as he pursed his lips and smiled.

It was then he suddenly realised that Holly was staring straight at him with a curious look on her face. He had unwittingly been smiling at her and she clearly was not amused.

"Oh ... erm ... hi ... sorry ... I wasn't looking at you. Oh ... sorry ... that didn't come out right," William stammered.

Holly tilted her head slightly and frowned at him quizzically.

"What I meant to say ... was ... I was miles away ... thinking about something amusing ... I wasn't smiling at you ... yourself ... personally ..." William tried hard to regain his composure. This wasn't like him, not like him at all.

Holly was enjoying herself enormously. It felt good to have this much control over a man. He was virtually falling over himself to apologise and was making it worse with every stumbling word he uttered.

She smiled back at him, finally letting him off the hook. "That's okay," she replied.

"I'm sorry if I've upset you," William said, not really listening to what Holly had just said to him. "Here, let me get you a drink as way of an apology." He stood and walked off before Holly had a chance to decline.

Holly was shocked when William returned a few minutes later carrying a bottle of champagne, a bucket filled with ice and two glasses.

"Champagne! You've brought me a bottle of champagne? I don't believe it," she exclaimed.

William smiled. "It was the least I could do," he replied with a self deprecating shrug, as he popped the cork and poured out two glasses. His composure restored he turned on the charm.

"Would your friends care to join us in a drink?" he asked, nodding his head in the direction of Meg and Ben.

"Oh, I'm sure they would but they're not my friends, they're my parents," Holly replied.

"Really," William exclaimed with a shocked look on his face. "My pleasure. You must have been a child bride," he said addressing Meg, who blushed and smiled back at him. Another one in the bank for later he thought.

Holly completed the introductions and William went to fetch two more glasses. The first bottle of champagne was drunk quickly and when William returned with bottle number two he found Holly sitting on her own.

"Have your parents left?" he queried.

"Oh no, they're on there," she replied pointing over to the dance floor.

"Oh ... in that case ... would you care to dance?" William asked as he stood up from his seat and offered Holly his hand.

"I don't really ... I erm ... oh I suppose so," she replied as she took his hand.

William took Holly into his arms and they moved across the dance floor. He was an excellent dancer and Holly was clearly a natural as she moved through some difficult steps effortlessly.

William was enjoying having this young nubile woman pressed up against his body and pulled her closer, squashing her massive breasts into his chest. Her perfume was intoxicating. She smelt divine.

Holly too was enjoying herself more than she had in ages. She realised that she actually missed dancing, the closeness, the intimacy of the partner, especially when your partner was as good as William.

She didn't mind when he pulled her closer but then it became apparent that something was pressing into her, lower down her body.

William felt it too. Oh shit he thought, as his cock began to grow. Shit, shit, shit! A golden chance to find out more about Meg from her daughter and I go and ruin everything.

Holly was intrigued. Of course she knew what it was. Already fairly well inebriated from her earlier drinks, the champagne had tipped her over the edge and brought out her flirty, mischievous side. She decided to have a bit of fun with William.

She smirked to herself as she pulled him closer and surreptitiously moved her body up and down his.

William was horrified. What the fuck was she doing? His cock knew well enough though as it responded by growing some more, a fact Holly could quite clearly feel as it pushed against her leg.

She smiled brightly at William, delighted to see the look of panic etched on his face. She shimmied her hips, creating more problems for William. His cock was swelling, pushing out against his trousers. If they broke their hold now, anybody who bothered to look would see a tell tale bulge in his trousers.

"What do you think you're doing?" he hissed.

"Just having fun," she laughed in reply. She was really enjoying herself.

"We'll see about that," William replied darkly as he danced her over to the doorway.

He broke their dance hold and opened the door leading Holly outside. It was a unseasonably balmy evening. Taking her around the corner of the building, William swung her around and backed her up against the wall.

"Having fun, were we?" William said sternly.

"Oh yeess," Holly laughed. She thought it was highly amusing.

"So you like to play games do you," William growled. "Let's see if you think this is funny then?"

He looked quickly left and right. No-one was in sight, they were hidden out of view of the footpath that led to the ballroom.

Reaching down he unfastened his trousers and pulled free his bulging cock. He stroked it a couple of times.

He grabbed Holly's hand and placed his cock in her open palm, closing her fingers around his shaft. He held them there.

"Oh my god," Holly gasped in shock, unable to free her hand from William's vice like grip. He started to move her hand up and down his cock. He looked into her eyes.

"Enjoying yourself now ... having lots of fun?" he smirked as he saw the pained expression in her face.

He moved her hand faster and faster up and down his cock. She could feel it pulsing in her hand. It was big, really big. Bigger than she'd ever sen or felt before.

As she continued to stroke his cock, William turned his attention to her massive breasts. He brought his free hand up to grope them, giving each one equal attention.

Holly struggled to free herself as she considered her options. If she could just get away from the wall she might have a chance to run.

William pushed her back forcefully, easily holding her against the wall as he continued to maul at her massive tits. God they felt so good. Firm but soft even through her bra. He couldn't wait to see her naked.

He squeezed a breast. "Ooohhh ..." Holly moaned, somewhat surprised at how good that felt. "Oooooohhh ..." she moaned again as William squeezed her other breast.

He released his hold on her and brought both hands up to her large orbs. As he fondled and squeezed them together he could feel her nipples swelling through her top and bra. Holly without realising continued to stroke his cock unaided.

She leaned back against the clubhouse wall for support as her eyes flickered and then closed. Bringing a leg up she bent it at the knee and propped her foot up against the wall.

William took the opportunity to move in between her legs, pushing her thighs apart. His hand dropped into the vee at the top of her legs and he rubbed her mound through her jeans.

"Ooohhh ... mmmm ..." Holly moaned, as she began to squirm. Her hips started to rotate as her arousal began to build rapidly.

William was grinning broadly. He couldn't believe his luck. He'd only been chatting to Holly so he could begin to work his magic on her mother Meg.

But now; this had been handed to him on a plate. It hadn't taken much to get her going and he now had a golden opportunity to bag both mother and daughter. What a result!

He heard footsteps coming just as Holly started to groan loudly. To stifle her noise he kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth. Holly accepted it without hesitation and kissed him back. They kissed deeply as their tongues flicked against each others.

Holly couldn't control herself. Her hips were wiggling more and more as William's fingers delved deeper and deeper in between her thighs.

Who was more surprised when she orgasmed they would never know. Neither of them had experienced a moment like that before. But it certainly turned William on. As far as he was concerned she was clearly begging to be fucked if this was any indication. He hadn't even put his fingers inside her to make her cum.

In his experience this meant that she would in all likelihood be a fantastic fuck. He couldn't wait to find out. Stuffing his throbbing cock back inside his trousers proved to be an uncomfortable task but he finally managed it.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,463 Followers