The "Hotwife' Life

Story Info
A hotwife lifestyle.
2.9k words
4.14
66.8k
70
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've learned a lot already from 'hotwifing'. I've learned things about myself, my husband, our relationship, other people, and social interaction. First off, I re-confirmed something; I have the most magnificent husband ever. I found out just how open, honest, and understanding he really is. I found out that he's very willing to explore and extend his boundaries. He's able to work through discomfort, jealousy, and self-confidence to get to the good stuff. He really and truly trusts me to make decisions on who, where, and when to fuck another man. He's able to watch me be sexually intimate with another man and still feel secure in his own manhood and our relationship. My husband is able to sit back and watch me flirt, seduce, and have sex with someone else, and knows it's only him I want to be with in the long run. I've learned that my husband is even more confident, self-assured, and secure than I ever imagined.

Some of you have called him a 'wimp', a cuckold, or an idiot, but he is none of these, and a better man than most. We have a one-sided open-marriage, a 'hotwife' marriage where I am free to choose who I sleep with as long as I share the details with him later or include him in the action, whether it be voyeur, photographer, participant or what. Those of you that judge us or negatively comment on our stories are the true wimps! For more than twenty years we have been sharing our stories with readers and fans from Adult Friend Finder, Literotica, Experience Projects, Lush Stories, and others under numerous pen names and biographies. We have written as a Caucasian couple, a Black couple, an interracial Asian couple and a Latina couple. We may not be great authors, but our intent was merely to share our lifestyle with others who have an interest in a similar lifestyle. We do not write to sell books or stories or become best-selling authors. If you disagree with that or don't like it, then maybe you should go to a different website!

I know for a fact in corresponding with some readers that many couples or prospective couples enjoy these stories to familiarize themselves with the lifestyle. Especially you wives who are shy or reluctant to try things with or for your husband. I also am aware that many of my fans are either married or single men that wish their girlfriends or wives indulged in the lifestyle. Our stories are a release for many of you, and you fans that masturbate to my stories or my photos, I'm okay with this, and I'm flattered! The Loving Wives section is basically for erotica involving wives. If that offends you, go to a different section or site. Don't judge our morals; otherwise, why are you reading stories on this site if you are so moralistic? Further, to all you finger-pointers that rant about 'slut' and aids or STD's, after twenty years of 'hotwifing', the only problem I have encountered is an annoying occasional yeast infection, which I'm sure my female readers can relate.

I've learned that there are all types of people in this lifestyle. It is not just one kind of person that does these things. People of all races, religions, education levels, and occupations can be swingers, have open-marriages, cuckold, or engage in 'hotwifing'. I've learned that most people in the lifestyle are not "sexual deviants". I think most of them are just regular folk who want something different, who want to spice up their sex lives a little. Some are down to earth, but there are a lot of swingers out there who think they are God's gift to the lifestyle. Socially I've gained experience that highlights a few things. Some people are very generous sexually, and some are very selfish. Some people are looking just for sex, and others want friendship or more. On my side of things, mostly I've learned how to feel sexy again, approaching my 50th birthday. I still feel truly desired, sought after, and wanted by men from 18-70. Yes, most of our stories are based on true incidents, or created from sexual encounters we have experienced or engaged in, with a few ideas requested by some of our readers.

For a long time during my first two marriages, my body image was not very good, it had gone downhill. But now it's different with Scott. Now I feel confident and feel good about my body and my sexuality. I work hard to improve how I look, and I revel in any positive attention I receive. I do not have an inflated sense of self, only a healthy outlook on sex and life. I've also learned how to really open up to my husband about my physical and emotional needs and desires. I now know how to express myself compassionately and sensually. I know that nothing is off limits to talk about. I've learned that it's okay to like someone else, so long as my husband remains my one and only true love. I don't have to feel ashamed to have sex with other men; it means nothing more than that. Men and women play golf together, play tennis together, and enjoy physical recreation. My physical recreation is having sexual activity with other men!

************************

Scott and I were out shooting pool and getting drunk last night after I had read some degrading comments on our current stories on Literotica. I was being very flirty and overtly sexual inside our favorite sport bar. I'd worn a very short mini skirt that just hid my panty-less ass and pussy and an extremely low cut V-neck top. My bra-less top was revealing and my breasts were perfectly positioned for ultimate cleavage showing. When I bent over or sat and crossed my legs, I decided I wanted all the men to get a glimpse of my nice shaved pussy. As it turns out, a few did. As we were playing, the hot guys at the next table seemed unable to look away from me and my lewd display. They kept secretly talking to themselves while eying me up and down. Every once in a while I'd meet one of their gazes and our eyes would lock just for an instant. But in that instant, so much was being said about our secret sexual desires.

I was telling them, "We're game! I want to fuck you and your friend while my husband helps out!"

They seemed to get my message, and I knew they were thinking all sorts of nasty thoughts about me too. That made me so wet, I thought my juices might actually be running down my legs. I couldn't wait to get these two home and get double-penetrated. Scott noticed all the silent banter going on and my flirtations between the three of us, and he threw a few glances of his own at them, letting them know he was approving of all this. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, and I wanted something to start happening. I decided to go to the ladies room, but before I walked away, I winked at one of the young guys. Sure enough, he followed me to the bathroom. Our favorite neighborhood lounge has a one room toilet, so we didn't have to worry about other people coming inside. As soon as I walked in, there was a knock and I opened the door to let him inside. He said nothing, just pushed me up against the wall and roughly kissed me.

There were few words uttered, but a couple phrases about me driving him crazy and how much they both wanted me did escape his lips in between his groping me. He pinned my hands up over my head, and with one hand caressed my body, first pulling my hair just slightly then running it down to my breasts where he lingered a little over each nipple, grabbing hungrily at them. Next he brought his hand to the bottom of my skirt, put it on my thigh and started up my leg. When he came to my pussy, he covered it with his hand and we both let out a moan. He pushed up against me and slid one finger in and out of my wet pussy. I was so wet and slick, it slipped inside and out smoothly, like velvet. When he finally released my hands, I forcefully grabbed his cock through his pants, stroking it hard. He let out another moan and kissed me even more intensely. Finally I told him we should save the rest for later, and we simply walked out. I was so hot and flushed I could barely walk.

I couldn't stand it anymore, and had to tell Scott to say something to them. When I got back to our table, it was obvious that something had taken place, and I quickly asked Scott to talk to them about following us home. He went right over and said something that I couldn't hear, but before I knew it, we were walking out the door and they were right behind us. They hopped in their car and followed us home. All the way, Scott and I talked about all the things we wanted to do, and I decided to give him a little head while I was at it. We arrived home in no time, and that's when we finally made a brief introduction. Their names were Joe and Rick, and they were both construction workers. They seemed nice enough, but we didn't waste much time on small talk. They asked a little about our lifestyle and we were happy to share, and it seemed to satisfy their curiosity. As we were talking, we headed straight to the bedroom.

It seemed like they were still in shock as to their good fortune and didn't know what to do. We decided it would be best if we just started. So Scott and I started kissing, and while we were, he pulled my shirt up over my head. He exposed my tits immediately to our new friends and started violently licking them. At this point, it seemed like the guys were starting to loosen up. I noticed both of them starting to fondle their bulges, and I suggested they whip them out for my examination. They commenced to do so, exposing a pair of fabulous, delicious looking cocks. They were both already very hard and were also both extremely long and thick. I could hardly wait to get my body all over them. Scott saw my reaction and he knew I wanted cock bad. I decided it was time for his to come out and play also, so I pulled his pants down to his ankles, where he was able to flip them off. I uncovered a bulging, throbbing boner.

I knew he loved watching me get fucked by two cocks, and his member couldn't hide his extreme excitement. I went over to Joe and knelt down in front of him. I took his cock and slowly began to lick the head up and down. I circled it with my tongue, giving it a little tease in his slit. Then I viciously thrust my mouth down on it all the way to the base. I just about gagged myself, but the sensation sent shock waves straight to my pussy. I felt it swelling and pulsating, and his reaction only intensified my own. He let out a loud groan and grabbed my head, pulling it onto his shaft. I started bobbing my head up and down over his rock hard penis, taking it as far into my mouth as I could. I lapped at it greedily and sucked hard. He began to really get into it too, and stated moving his hips in a pumping motion. I noticed that Scott and Rick were both jerking off slowly on either side of me. I decided they needed some consideration too.

I turned and took one cock into my mouth and worked on it for a while before turning to the other for some attention. I ended up going around a few times, letting each one of them fuck my mouth for a few seconds before moving on to the next. All the while, they were grabbing at my boobs, and when not actively being given head, they would play with my pussy or clit. I was about to die - it all felt so good! It feels so amazing to have a nice hard cock fuck your mouth, to take it in so deeply you think surely it can't go any further. At this point more needed to happen. We moved over to the bed and I lay down on my back. By now everyone was pretty much a faceless, nameless cock to me. I didn't care who was doing what or who was where. All that mattered was what was happening now. Someone went down and started caressing my inner thighs. He slowly started licking my outer lips and then thrust his tongue into my slit and licked straight up and started flicking my clit feverishly.

It felt so good to get some attention that my body demanded. He shoved two of his fingers up my pussy and began finger-fucking me with them, but it wasn't enough for my needs. I needed more, so he put two more in and forced them in and out until I was nearly cumming all over him. But I wasn't going to let myself do that; I wanted to hold out for the good stuff, so I could gush cum all over the place in the biggest orgasm of my life. The whole time I was getting worked on the other two guys were still getting theirs. I kept sucking and fucking them both with my mouth, and stroking them with my hands. They both took turns dipping their balls into my mouth for me to suck and lick. While this was going on, the third was almost fist-fucking me. Finally, some penile penetration was called for. One of my young studs forcefully flipped me over on my stomach and quickly pulled me up on my knees. He stroked his huge cock a couple times, ran his fingers over my slicked clit and jammed his massive member into my aching pussy all the way to his balls.

It felt so amazing! It was such a relief to be finally filled with young virile cock. But it still wasn't enough. I needed more cock! One of the other guys lay down in front of me so I could get a good position for sucking his cock. My hubby just sat on the sidelines for a while enjoying the view, knowing he'd soon get his turn. I slurped eagerly at the large phallus in front of my face. I lodged his organ in my throat and moved up and down on it as deep and fast as I could. All the while, my young friend was ramming my pussy so callously it was stinging my pussy with a mixture of pain and pleasure. While fucking me hard and deep, he licked his thumb and began to circle and rub my asshole with it. There was only one thing that could make it better. I begged for another cock in my pussy. That would be the ultimate; the one thing that would put me over the edge.

Someone, I think it was Rick, decided it was his turn at some pussy action. We changed positions so that Scott was lying on his back and I was straddling him in a reverse cowgirl position, with his massive cock still in my stretched pussy. That left an opening for Rick to slip in facing me and ram his immense, rigid penis into my tense pussy alongside Scott's. Oh my God! I was aching with pleasure. One more element was missing; a cock in my mouth. Joe came over and shoved his mammoth cock in my waiting mouth. I licked and sucked so hard there was almost nothing left in me. I slobbered all over, spit dripping down my chin. Trails of saliva were being dragged every time I pulled my mouth away. I was in ecstasy! The juice from my pussy was soaking the cocks that were in it and running down onto my ass. Balls were slamming against my ass and face, and I almost couldn't take anymore. I felt my orgasm building rapidly, and finally in one huge gush of pussy juice and an earsplitting moan, I came all over.

The spasms rocked my body and my pussy tightened and released over and over, grabbing the cocks that were inside it. The release was intense and complete. I was spent! All I wanted now was some sweet cum all over me to finish the night. I think my orgasm drove the guys pretty wild too. They all ceased to pound me and pulled out and surrounded my face. Each one tugged on their cocks until they began to cum. In succession, they squirted man juice all over my face and big tits. It trickled down my chin from my mouth, and I rubbed it all over my boobs. The first round was finally over. We all lay around for a while recuperating until we decided not everyone had had a turn in my pussy; so it was time for more fucking!

Donna