All Comments on 'The "Hotwife' Life'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Serafina1210Serafina1210about 10 years ago
You go, girl!

Let's hear it for husbands secure enough to share their wives! And while we're at it, let's hear it for wives secure enough to share their husbands!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Let's hear it for douche bags like Laurel!

Froontlinecaster is her cuck, sucking the cum out of her putrid fuck-hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

Being civil I just have to ask - a one-sided open marriage? Really? Could you be any more self centered and selfish

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Kudos

...to you and your husband. Only someone who has lived the lifestyle would ever begin to understand it. You did a great job explaining what it's all about, and how it can dramatically transform your personality, your self image, and your view on life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dont listen to all the cry babys

love your hot stories there just all jelious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fair story

Don't worry about the losers who thumbs down your stories. Most likely still live in their mother's basements and wouldn't know a real vagina from a pork cutlet. They likely spend their days playing WoW on their computers and occasionally fantasizing about hardcore nonconsent/reluctance stories (i.e. kidnapping and rape) because they know a real woman wouldn't give them the time of day.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 10 years ago
Love it!

Thank you for sharing these fun exploits in such a sexy little post! :)

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 10 years ago
"Men and women play golf together, play tennis together, and enjoy physical recreation. My physical recreation is having sexual activity with other men!"

That's actually quite a cute argument - you naughty little tart. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yikes

The perfect couple, a fag and a whore, but people are right, you should charge money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
back to basics

Always love your stories and get off to them often. Some of the last few didn't live up to your standard, but always sexy and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You sure it's love?

Cuckold relationships are about power and dominance of one partner over the other. They are not relationships of love. This is not my opinion, this is taken from a clinical studies in the American Psychiatric Journal .

Your own words speak to this very point. Your first two marriages failed. You don't get into why but one could guess it was an inability to commit. The measure of love is a willingness to let your partner do whatever they want, AND your partner choosing that nothing or no one is more important than the other. Choosing to have sex with someone other than your spouse, if married is an admission of the failure of your love, while the act of your partner to not partake proves that their love is greater than yours.

Love is funny, especially for couples. In the end, no two loves are equal. The measure of the difference is how you treat and respect and what you willing give up for the other. In cuckold and swinging relationships, the love between a couple is broken.

I always wish you the best and hope that at some point in your life you get to experience true love.

Mark- Santa Maria.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
@ Mark, Santa Maria

Your first statement about the APJ is an example of an "argument from authority," and should be dismissed for that reason. However, even if we accept that premise at face value, what you are referring to as a "cuckold" relationship is clearly not the type of relationship the author has with her husband. The type of relationship you are referring to is one where the husband is unaware of his wife's sexual relations outside the marriage and/or where the husband suffers humiliation from those relations. Clearly, the author's husband enjoys and encourages those relations, so your point (and the APJ's conclusion) is irrelevant.

Re. the other points you made, you are equating sex with love. You can have sex with someone outside of your marriage AND love your spouse completely and unconditionally. There is no reason for those two truths to be separated. Having sex with one person doesn't magically cause love for another person to dissipate; it's just a physical act. In fact, the bond between a married couple often grows stronger when they allow each other to explore their sexuality without limitations.

robertlrobertlabout 10 years ago
Love your stories

So many fantastic stories, so little time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
dear Serafina1210

How about wives that are secure enough to share their husbands? How about DEMANDING that they take the young hot mistress on romantic trips to Europe while she stays home and putting in 50 hour work weeks and then tending to home repairs.

How about she gets no sex for 6 months and then pity sex only.

Oh wait thats not fair is it. Only self centered bitches love these stories. They use them to justify the hell that the husband/boy friend puts up with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
In The First Five Paragraphs

I see the words I, me ,I've and he a lot. What I do not see at all is the word us. Strange don't you think for someone who "loves" her spouse as much as she claims. Just me , I and he. Sad really. What does she need a husband for?There is no us.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsalmost 10 years ago

Assholes who know going in that they don't approve of the 'hotwife' category of stories shouldn't bother to read it, and certainly shouldn't waste everyone's time by commenting anonymously without providing anything of value to the discussion. Anyone allowing anonymous comments is just feeding the problem.

Loved the story :) Am happy to see things like this popping up in this category to offset the violent, petty little misogynists who make up most of it.

tavrnkprtavrnkpralmost 10 years ago
Great hotwife description...

The intro to your story about your relationship with your husband is refreshingly honest and straightforward. Your husband is obviously very secure and not at all a cuckold. I, too have admiration for couples who are secure in their relationship to enjoy having other men join you either alone or with you together to enjoy carnal fun. I've enjoyed a number of experiences over the years with "hotwives", either with or without their spouse. Your story is reminiscent of a few I've enjoyed over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lovely Hotwife Donna

I wholeheartedly agree with Karen Woods! This is the story of a hotwife from the woman's perspective, and Donna truly is a loving wife no matter what these critics say or think! Scott is her soul-mate, and shares this lifestyle with her! I know, they have shared her with me several times!

Dan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't listen to negative people!

I wrote a few stories and instantly got roasted by ignorant people that I allowed to get to me! I was stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She doesn't!.... need him, I mean....

This isn't a story about two people who are truly in love. It's just about sex. That's it. Nothing more. Some people just don't have more to offer than their bodies.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
To get to the good stuff?

Sloppy seconds, one of many, uncertainty. Pure sophistry. That is not love that's reducing the marriage to bonobo status. I've heard all your responses about openness, boundary pushing, etc. It's all a conceit to cover up the fact of the matter that you are ruled buy your sex organs. You call that enlightened? I call it throwback and your husband obviously doesn't give a dam' about you.

But, whatever floats your boat. Hotwives, swinging, open marriage... all pretty labels to put on the most base of behavior. If you really believe the stuff you spouted in paragraph one (all I could stomach) you are seriously delusional and your hubby is just as bad.

Why the hell are you married? That's right, so he can support you.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
If....

If your marriage is as you said, you both agreeing, both loving, trusting and respecting each other, I'm with you against those who call both of you names. In a marriage like yours must always and at all times be present your love, trust and respect for each other. I'm always against a "hotwife" life where the wife humiliates, degrades and doesn't respect the husband.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
I have read your stories in the past

and find them to be interesting. It always leaves me with questions though, as to how you can still respect the man you are married to? He doesnt really love you enough to want you exclusively, or he has a pervy little fetish that drives you to seek to perform for him?

One off, NSA sex like described above can be understood, but some of your other stories describe more long term cuckolding and humilation? Is that what women really want-in my experience, NO. They want No part of that lifestyle, and the needy, obsessive pushing of the husband, like a meth addict, for more of the same.

Your husband selection criteria is seriously suspect, by your own admission you are on #3 and then hook up with this guy. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

Loved your story and narrative about what you were thinking as you and your husband explored possibilities. Being so uninhibited is really a turn-on especially for those who aren't judging and who are secure in their sexuality!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

I can't believe some of the comments on here and it clearly shows how closed minded and insecure so many people are. I liked the story and can understand the thought process. If the situation works for the writer and her husband, more power to you. Humans, and women in general, are typically not happily monogamous. Good story. Also, you don't need to justify your actions to anybody, the only thing that matters is what a husband and wife want

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely?

I so admire you. When I grow up I want to be just like you. Oh, wait, I am grown up. Well the only thing left to do is emulate my hero! I want to be just like you and those dogs fucking in the alley out behind my house. Just enjoy having a disease ridden pussy I can occasionally use to infect my loving husband, just like you. There's nothing like a little STD to broaden his horizons, push his boundaries and show his understanding.

Since he's so magnificent, I need to give him the opportunity to show his fine wonderful qualities by watching me be degraded and disgusting. It's good practice. I see that now. Thank you, brilliant, sexy role model. Without your lessons I would have been stuck in an awful rut, loving my child, honoring the man I married and never, ever, knowing the joys of sluthood. You're my favorite author and I eagerly await you next episode so I can know how a truly loving husband and wife are supposed to act. You're just awesome.

FilthyMindFilthyMindalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful

Don't let anyone's comments get to you. It's your life and you choose to live it your way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My Mother was just like you.

When she died I pulled up one of the big drain covers next to my house and threw her ashes down it, then I went to my bathroom and took a very big shit and flushed it and her ashes into the sewer where they both belonged.

May she rot in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
annony is one sick puppy!!!!

he also sucks donkey dicks like miscacc201501 Gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good for you!!

I think its great that you fuck other men, for yourself and your husband. You both enjoy it so go for it. I've fucked other mens wives before sometimes with them there and sometimes not but always with the husbands permission. It's a fantasy for them and for me. I always respect the husband who wants me to fuck his wife....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Open and honest

Just wanted to say I love your open and honest intro. As a hotwife with a husband that I am totally bonded with I completely understand what you are saying. I am not sure why people that are drawn to read stories on Literotica make nasty comments. There are a lot of stories posted here that describe sexual activity that seems mentally ill to me. So, I don't read those stories. I read the ones that I can relate to. In your case the part that I can relate to the most is the last part of the intro that says: "Men and women play golf together, play tennis together, and enjoy physical recreation. My physical recreation is having sexual activity with other men!" That is exactly how my husband and I feel about it. We play safe and avoid STD and we avoid creepy guys. But the simple truth is that I discovered that beneath layers of social and religious taboo nonsense that I have shed, I am a woman that loves to fuck. I love to fuck lots of guys just like most guys love to fuck lots of woman. Sexual variety is a wonderful and natural pleasure. My husband loves watching me fuck just like almost any honest man will admit. The truth is that watching a woman fuck is a major turn on for most men and that is why men love to watch videos that show woman fucking. But taking turns fucking me with another guy or guys is more than watching. It is a heart pounding 'hands on and cock in" thrill for him every time. So, thank you for taking time to share your adventures. I wish that more woman would wake up to the fact that they were designed with a body that in most cases can fuck for hours with hundreds of orgasms. They just need more than one cock to find out what they are missing.

MarionsLoverMarionsLoverover 5 years ago
Haters Gonna Hate

You be you. As long as your husband is cool with it than I don't see the problem.

Just delete the nasty judgementalists .

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
You be you

You be you, you be a whore and no amount of cute talk about how much you love your husband will change that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sex, for many of us is all about friends, fun and frolic.

You will find that life is much sweeter when you are not concerning yourself with what other people are doing. As long as they are not stepping on your toes then you should man up and stop whining about it.

Heck, the title is "Hotwife Life" the author is "sharedhousewife". Something about that particular combination should give you a clue. So use your brain. Skip the story and find your stroke material elsewhere.

You will live longer without stressing yourself out.

I'm giving it 5 stars just because...

SlonEazySlonEazyover 3 years ago

Informative. I just today learned what a "Hotwife" is. Before reading more about it, I thought it just meant a sexy wife. WOW... I've had a hard on ever since researching something I have always fantasized about.

Thanks for the story. Hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There’s Alphas, Betas and then there are Cucks. Somebody has to prop up the ladder and I guess it’s those “strong” men who let their wives fuck around on them to help “discover who they are as a person” that are the real heroes.

Personally I find I do my best self evaluation when I’m pounding some unfaithful wife and I can see it in her eyes she is also reflecting on her positive life choices while her loving husband is at home with the kids. What’s not to like?

The fact she does things with me that she denies her husband only adds to my respect of her strong female choices and has definitely pushed me towards supporting more feminists to help them discover their path in life.

If the lifestyle works for you, fantastic, hats off. But for every action their is an equal and opposing one as there is nothing flash about an aged, used, lose, unfaithful vagina with lips swinging in the breeze to help remind the happy couple of their love for each other in their declining years. So many stories and so many experiences that they can share with their grandchildren, hopefully helping them to be better adults through their own exemplary lifestyle experiences. Who better to teach about love, loyalty, commitment, trust and respect than a cuckold and his loving whore of a wife?

Live for the now, for tomorrow may never cum. Pun intended.

Lmao.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

My hotwife/cuck life isn't like yours although the end result may be sort of the same. I like your lifestyle and wish mine was more like yours - but - our lifestyle is what we agreed to when we married. My wife had the same lover for a decade or more which, unfortunately (for him) ended when he had a heart attack. She's had several more temporary lovers since but I am seldom informed of the who, when, or where's. Carry on, have all the fun you can, and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the first part about her rationale for hotwifing. However when the story suddenly became an sex escapade I wasn't interested anymore.... If she (Donna) wanted to teach - good, teach. If she wants to tell about her fucking... put it in a different story.

satisweetsatisweet12 months ago

Thanks for that great story!

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Like the rationale in the first part of the story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Checked my sales docket and didn’t buy the bullshit you’re selling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous