The House at Number Seventeen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pandsal
pandsal
225 Followers

Theo was pleased, expecting the orgasm would have relaxed her. They could move on confidently. He lowered her gently to the bed and then drew her attention to Birgit, still slumped against the mirror, her hand now moving more urgently. Suddenly, the older woman emerged from her trance-like self-pleasuring to realise that they were watching her. She snatched her hand from inside her panties and stood forward. "Oh," she gasped. "Entschuldigen. Ich - "

"There's nothing to excuse," said Theo. "I think we can take it as a compliment. Yes, Lisl?" Lisl nodded. He put his hand on her thigh and squeezed lightly. "How about if we asked Birgit to join us? Would you like that?"

"Yes. I think I'd like it very much." Although it was almost as if Lisl had been expecting the question, she waited for Theo to act as master of ceremonies. He asked Birgit to shed the black panties before taking the sitting position he had vacated against the bedhead. Lisl knelt, spread the older woman's legs, held the shaven labia apart until the clitoris sprang into view, then touched it with her tongue, tip against tip. A little tremor ran through Birgit's body.

Theo took his place behind Lisl and ran his hand yet again over the curves of her buttocks. A fingertip rested briefly against the pink sphincter. Tempted, but in no hurry to pre-empt his plans, he moved on, using both hands to provide him with easy access for a penis that still showed a rigidity that was a tribute to the ministrations of both women. He rolled a condom along the length, checked that it gripped firmly. Steadying Lisl with one hand, with the other he steered his member to the vaginal entrance and eased his way inside. The sensation that always made him think of oiled silk despite the gauze- like protective, welcomed him, drew him in. Without losing contact with Birgit, Lisl pressed back against him, letting him understand that she was ready to accept all he could offer.

He began to move in her. The rapport was instantaneous, an instinctive rhythm as hard tissue slid inside moist warmth. She seemed driven to intensify her lapping of Birgit who, just as when she had leaned against the mirror, had closed her eyes. Theo waondered if she was unwilling to confront her own sexuality yet unable to deny herself the pleasure. His own response completed the circle. Aroused by the sight of Birgit's hardening nipples and the sound of her soft moans, he found himself involuntarily increasing the speed and force of his penetration of Lisl. He held her hips, sought deeper and deeper thrusting. Almost at once he was aware of a danger of exploding too soon. He needed to steady himself. In his mind he conjured up the image of the couple in the video tyring toempathise with the even regularity of their precisely controlled lust. Gradually, he was able to settle back into a tempo of insertion and withdrawal that would keep Lisl moving towards her orgasm while his own no longer threatened to engulf him.

Eventually, probably inevitably, Birgit broke the spell. Eyes screwed tight, breasts heaving, breathing irregular, all the signs of impending orgasm built to breaking point. She clutched the back of Lisl's head, held her in place as the tumult overtook her in a series of seismic spasms. Lisl, understanding as only another woman could, licked and nuzzled gently until Birgit crumpled in exhaustion.

When she had recovered, she was embarrassed, trying to thank Lisl while apologising to Theo, fearing she had exceeded her duties. He reassured her by suggesting that they should move on to the planned culmination of the evening. Birgit's dramatic fulfilment had already disrupted the equilibrium of the three bodies, causing his penis to slip from its warm nest. He removed the condom and wrapped it in a tissue. Never mind; they were not finished.

Relieved, Birgit took Lisl by the arm and led her to the padded bench. This had been placed in its own pool of light in front of one of the tall mirrors. Four adjustable steel legs were anchoredto a large wooden plinth for stability. She made Lisl bend across it, face down, while she lowered the height to ensure the younger woman's comfort, taking care that Lisl's breasts were not crushed by the weight of her torso. Four velvet cuffs with velcro fastenings secured Lisl's wrists and ankles to the legs of the bench. While Birgit disappeared momentarily into the anteroom, Theo stationed himself behind Lisl's prostrate body, his eyes firmly on the pink orifice between her cheeks.

Birgit reappeared. She had put on latex gloves and was carrying a tube of lubricant. She looked to Theo who indicated that she should proceed. Leaning slightly to one side, he could see Lisl's face in the mirror. She seemed calm, untroubled and trusting.

The older woman applied the lubricant to a broad area of Lisl's buttocks with a soothing circular massage, moving gradually towards her objective. After a while, she squeezed lubricant on to her smallest finger and rested it against the anal opening. Theo leaned forward. Little by little, almost imperceptibly, Birgit allowed her her finger to make its way inside. At the second knuckle she rested. Lisl made no sound. Birgit withdrew and repeated the process with her index finger, this time using a slow in-and-out motion. After she had demonstrated that two fingers could enter without causing Lisl any distress, Birgit stepped aside. Lisl was now Theo's.

While watching the sensitive preparation, he had been stroking his member with care. He could not have been more ready. Birgit offered him a second condom which he reluctantly accepted. He knew what he would have liked but this was not wild, irresponsible sex. In any case, there would be enough excitement; if the condom slowed him down, delayed the unstoppable, so much the better.

Theo stepped on to the plinth, took his penis in his right hand, placed it at the centre of the lubricated area. If he had been careful earlier when entering Lisl's vagina for the first time, he was doubly attentive now. The sphincter offered slight resistance but the lubricant, aided by Birgit's fingering, has done its work. The head of his penis, slipped in. The sphincter gripped. He paused, looked to the mirror. Lisl's eyes met his. She nodded. He pressed further. Surprised, he found that she could accommodate his full length.

There had been no lack of muscle tone when he had mounted her on the bed, but between vagina and anus there was a sensation of an entirely different kind. Maybe it was partly in the mind, the exploration of the forbidden passage. But it was physical, too, the smooth friction, the subtle stimulation of tingling nerve ends.

He noticed for the first time that there handles on each side of the bench. He gripped them, braced his feet against the dais, and began to fuck. Forget more polite forms, discard anal intercourse. At last, he told himself, he was fucking Lisl's ass He pulled half his length out to see the moisture glistening in the light, then firmly filled her again.

He wanted it to last for ever, and he did everything he could to stop himself from letting nature take its course. He tried deep breathing. He held himself still, buried inside her. He tried to put his mind elsewhere. But the urgent message from his groin couldn't be denied indefinitely. In the mirror he could see Lisl's seraphic smile, as though willing him on. Lost, he surrendered to the demand, pumping, pumping, pumping into the tightness. And then erupted.

Birgit took charge of the aftermath with solicitous efficiency, releasing Lisl from the cuffs, guiding her to first use of the bathroom. Theo retired to the bed and lay there replaying in his mind the events of the evening. His hand strayed to his penis which was still semi-erect. The foreseen scenario had come to fruition. Lisl had given every sign of enjoyment and ultimate satisfaction. Birgit's involvement had been an unexpected bonus.

Lisl emerged from the bathroom, fully dressed, fresh make-up, innocent demeanour. She stood beside the bed, hands crossed in front of her as she had a long time earlier. She leaned down, kissed his cheek and left through the door to the anteroom without a backward look.

Theo showered thoughtfully, dressed and thanked Birgit, letting her know that if Ursula enquired there would be nothing but gratitude and appreciation from him.

******************* Back at the hotel, his wife was waiting, already in bed.

"How was it?" she asked.

"Superb."

"All you expected?"

"More."

He undressed and climbed in beside her. He raised himself on one elbow and looked into her face. "And you, Liz?" he asked. "How was it for you?"

"I was nervous. You know that. The first time - I was afraid it would hurt. But Birgit was so gentle."

He nodded, happy that it had worked so well.

After a pause, Liz said, "At the beginning, when you were - you know ..."

"Taking care of myself?"

"Yes, then. We were watching you - we could see you through that mirror. Did you know?"

"No. But I guessed."

"The thing is it got to me very quickly, you using Birgit's panties. I started ... well, warming myself up. Birgit was watching me and I was turned on by that, too. She came over and went down on me. Just like that. Nothing said. We both just knew it would be all right. Anyway, you've seen me often enough like that on this trip - we've discovered a lot, haven't we? So you know by now, if you didn't before, how I love it. And I just let her. Encouraged her, really. Do you mind?"

Theo shook his head, remembering adventures in upmarket swingers clubs in Paris and Copenhagen during earlier stops.

"Then when I watched her giving you the benefit of that brilliant tongue, I did myself again. Couldn't help it. So when Birgit brought me in and you made me open my legs to see if I was already wet, of course I was. And ready for more."

"Now?"

She laughed. "That wasn't what I meant. But yes. Why not? As long as I can be Lisl."

"Meaning what?"

"Well, nothing is ever the same as the first time. It can't be. But you made my first time so - so special. Now I want us to build on that. To learn how it can get better each time." She turned serious for a moment. "We mustn't do it like that as though it's routine. Not every time we make love. Let's keep it special. Only when I ask to be Lisl." She paused, looking into his eyes, wonderingif he could see the smile in hers. "But you never know, the second time might be a disappointment. So perhaps we should get that over with straight away."

"Yes," he said. "Lisl."

She reached under the pillow for a tube of lubricant, handed it to him and turned on to her knees, her bottom towards him. He took his penis in his hand and moved forward.

pandsal
pandsal
225 Followers
12