All Comments on 'The House Ch. 01'

by ChandrasekharLimit

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why

Do stories like this arouse me? The behavior is deplorable but I can't stay away from writing like this. Anyway I find this riveting. Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more love it

I want more alot more and fast its really good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Entertaining story, but...

... so incredibly stupid as a concept.

It's like somebody masterminded this brutal act of genius, and then forgot the darn kids and their dog could simply show up and pull off the mask.

Let's see, they'll kidnap her for six months, tell her how much she sucks as a human being by saying nobody will miss her, give away all their identities, including their location and the abilities that they are able to use to fuck her over should she try and turn them in, then proceed to brutalize her so badly she bleeds and use her like a slave.

And then let her go.

It's like they're practically screaming, "Come back and shoot us in the face! You've got nothing to live for anyway!"

I'm practically expecting this story to end with one or more of their former victims failing therapy and turning psycho, showing up and killing them off one by one just like in a horror movie. However, I have a feeling this is going to be a little too stereotypical of the genre, despite the writing skills.

eWomaneWomanabout 11 years ago
Brutal and extremely harsh...

but the writing is quality. It's like a train wreck -- I can't stop watching -- or reading in this case. I'll read as long as it continues -- or at least until I can't take it anymore. So far, no characters with personality. That would make a difference for me. Which way -- I can't say. Crafted well. Just have to wait and read...Take care

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
disgusting

I don't really mean its disgusting. I would love to be in her position

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE! MORE! MORE! SOON! SOON! SOON!

Great start....really looking forward to next installment, and hopefully real soon. Thanks for this story.

littledirtygirl24littledirtygirl24about 11 years ago
Fantastic!

This is soo good, I can't wait for more so we can learn more about each character. Love it

GingerVyeGingerVyeabout 11 years ago
so sad

Your story makes me want to cry that you think it's sexy to make a woman bleed, to scratch her. I guarantee there is no way a woman would ever climax from that treatment.

I hope writing is your outlet for your hatred of women, and that you don't do this in real life.

ConsideringConsideringabout 11 years ago
Quite the introduction

You have a great gift for writing! Very entertained with your first chapter and really looking forward to seeing where you go from here :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

That was really hot, I'm so turned on right now

riabearriabearabout 11 years ago
sooo hot!!

Omg! I loved that!! :D please write more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love love love

Gosh i love imagining being in her position. Such a sexy story!! Moreee!!

lioness_71lioness_71about 11 years ago
congratulations

Congrats on become a Literotica author.

That was a fairly brutal story, I was even wincing at some points. Sounds like this could be a series, you did say they keep the girls for 6 months. This had good grammar, good descriptions, and a clear story line. Keep up the stories.

ChandrasekharLimitChandrasekharLimitabout 11 years agoAuthor
To any concerned (author note)

Thanks to all who have had really nice things to say - it's appreciated. :)

To the one or two commenters who expressed concern about my mental health and/or the okayness of the sorts of things I depict in this story - just for the record, I'm a woman, a sexual assault survivor, and would NEVER in a million years advocate any real world form of non-consensual sexual anything, or inflicting physical or emotional damage on any partner.

That said, over the years I've come to realize that my fantasies are just that - fantasies (not real) that belong to me. Some fucked up shit happens to really turn me on, and this is a safe, hot way to get into those fantasies without causing anyone harm. Writing this story series is a way for me to take ownership of all that and hopefully turn on folks who have similar fantasies too (and obviously they are out there, given some of the really nice feedback.)

And to those of you so wonderfully pleading for more - love ya, more are coming soon! I have several more chapters already written - just need to clean them up and get them posted!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So Hot

Well written, very creative. Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
jst abnormal

aftr wat they did not even a masochst grl wl b arousd...itz totaly abnormal

WindyLadyWindyLadyalmost 11 years ago

Love it and keep them coming. I can't stop imagining being in her shoes. Such a turn on. I completely get you whole fantasy comment. I am the same way too. Love imagining all this stuff happening to me though a few things I would probably not want to happen in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

What the fuck? The Thing with the bottle is just disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, thank you.

Top_FloorTop_Floor5 months ago

Wow. That's brutal and about sexual slavey. It's well written but I took no pleasure from the story. Maybe that's part of the point. There are, for sure, men who would behave like that. There are many women who have suffered horrific domestic abuse who would find this story familiar. The trauma of such abuse can reshape the malleable and fragile mind. PTSD is an example. Some may find the story arousing and that's okay. But any woman who has been sexually brutalized in any way needs our empathy, love, and support.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous