The House Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They saw the large empty space with the old lions paw feet standing forlornly in the middle of the room. Towards the front the house they saw that John was erecting new walls with the two by fours he had saved. At the back still stood the one remaining room that was scheduled for demolition. Not seeing John any place Paul called out for him. A couple of minutes later the door of the remaining room opened and John and his mother came out. John introduced his mother to them explaining they were friends of Phoebe's. Chantal with an eye for details noticed a slight dishevelment to their clothes as though they had dressed hurriedly. They were also a little red in the face and breathing rapidly. She instantly realized they had been making love. However, she certainly wasn't going to cast the first stone, after all she was the newly married woman who had used their home to make love to her new lover. She knew in her heart that, that was who he had become, because she wanted to love him again and again.

John seemed to know of her infidelity and approve for he told them to come back anytime they wanted to enjoy an afternoon in his home. Then with a twinkle in his eye said just as long as they were okay with his poor hosting, more or less telling them they would be free to repeat what had gone on today.

The house rattled a pipe in pleasure, its owner seeming to understand its function. It had found Paul and Chantal particularly passionate, and had taken greater care than usual to gather their pheromones, even looking in corners for stray molecules, greedily wanting them all. It buried a compulsion deep in the minds of the two lovers' to come back as soon as they could.

12