The House Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house still relatively new to human passions misunderstood the situation and added additional incentives ramping up the libidos even further and added more scent to the air. Phoebe and John didn't notice being use to the strange smell, but Linda did wondered about the scent that she had noticed when she first entered the house but seemed to be getting stronger with each passing moment. The houses additional incentives caused John's balls to ache painfully and the skin of his already engorged penis to stretch to an impossible sensitivity.

The ladies felt their tits swell as their nipples ached for some sort of release from the swollen condition they were in. Their outer labia infused with additional blood spread allowing the now super sensitive inner lips to expand and swell. The walls of their cunts wept droplets of slimy lubricant, which coalesced into tiny rivulets that flowed down their soft white inner thighs. Their abdomens tingled with a needy ache that made them thrust their pelvises forward in an unconscious signal of desire.

When they reached the third floor Phoebe turned to John lifting Linda's skirt and while she stroked a finger through Linda's lubricous neither lips asked John, "Won't you like to stick it to these big meaty cunt lips? Have you ever seen such a magnificent cunt?

It was obvious by the bulge in John's pants that he was more than just interested. But the strangest thing of all was how receptive Linda was, allowing her pussy to be stroked by a woman while being shown off to a man as a potential fuck. Not only that but she then realized that she wanted to be fucked, to be filled, and enjoyed watching his cock spring out of his pants as he pulled them down. Phoebe unzipped the back of Linda's dress slid it over her hips and allowed it to fall to the floor. Somewhere in the back Lind's mind a small voice seemed to worry about wrinkles and dirt but she was more interested in getting that big fat cock in her.

Phoebe went to her knees behind her, burying her face in Linda's ass as her arms came around her hips to play with the dripping pussy. Phoebe pulled the fat hairy outer lips apart exposing the red floppy flesh of the inner to John's lust full gaze. John stepped closer his chest touched by her protruding nipples. Phoebe took his organ and feed it between Linda's legs, pushing through the wet matted hair, so Phoebe could suck on the tip from behind wetting it with her saliva, before sliding it into Linda's pussy. Linda pushed her hairy ass back into Phoebe's face to make room and then thrust her large hips forward driving her cunt up John' shaft until her clit mashed against John's pubic bone.

Phoebe, satisfied that John could take it from there stood up and stepped away as John duck walked Linda to the bed his cock still fully imbedded in the Linda's swampy warmth. Linda's throbbing quim continued to grind her clit against John as she felt herself falling backwards onto the bed, her legs coming up to grip his thrusting hips, her arms around his neck almost crushing him in a bear hug as her body responded to his and the house's efforts. Her muscular body heaved against his often lifting them both off the bed as she tried to open her loins further to his invasion. His pistoning cock eliciting squishy sounds of liquid wet, her body over producing lube in its attempts for greater penetration.

The whole bed began to rock to the momentum of her large body as she withered under him now close to climax. Her breasts sometimes falling free to flop and sway as his chest moved up and then mashed back down pining, them to her chest once more. Her bottom thumped the mattress harder and harder, her hairy belly smacking his. Suddenly she began to convulse in ecstasy, spastic in orgasmic quivers, her whole body jerking, as each new orgasm ripped through her. Perspiration poured from her, as her entire muscular exhausted itself, contracting to each new convulsion, her pelvis straining upwards to maintain the pistoning cock. He nor Phoebe had ever seen such a protracted orgasm, or series of orgasms before, as she began to shout out her joy. He continued to pound into her trying not to slow from sheer exhaustion. She began to cry as she felt his cock begin to wilt, his seed long since sucked deep within her.

Never had she felt such ecstasy, had there been another man about she would have demanded his participation. As it was, when John rolled away from her she accepted Phoebe's tongue with out hesitation seeking more orgasmic relief even though it was a women now played with her privates in the most lesbian of acts. It was and act that she would have been horrified by only hours before. Phoebe attempted to lift her ass up as she had done with Cindy before her, but with the long legs and big bum, she had to get John's help. John helped lift Linda up as he knelt in front of her, his prick coated with their mix dangling above her face. She had the unbelievable urge to suck on it as she felt Phoebe's mouth return to her pussy, her legs dangling over Phoebe's shoulders, so that only her head and shoulders remained on the mattress. It was too high up and Linda pulled on it, bringing it within the range of a swipe of her tongue. She had never touched her husband's penis orally and here she was trying to suck a relative stranger's deep into her mouth. But then she had never felt such pleasure before and such need for more.

Linda never gave a thought as to why Phoebe would hold her in such a position. Thousands of John's swimmers were already in her womb, playing hide and seek with her egg that was sliding down her fallopian tube. The house groaned in satisfaction. It knew it had achieved the second success of the day. It also understood that Linda needed more and as a reward for her impregnation puffed a little more scent into the air and John's prick began to swell, as he knelt on the bed with his dick in the imposing woman's mouth.

John felt the return of turgidity and groaned not having the energy to remount the prodigious woman. Phoebe saw her man's tumescence return, and feeling the reaction of the woman's pussy beneath her tongue, as Linda sucked on her man's cock felt that Linda deserved one more go. Remembering how they had finished Cindy that morning she had John lay on his back, but this time had Linda mount his mouth while she straddled his hips and impaled herself on the now rigid dick. This was not a position for impregnation but Phoebe had confidence in her man and was certain that Linda had already achieved success.

Phoebe was surprised at just how much her man enjoyed the sticky wet hair that Linda was rubbing all over his face while his cock remained buried in Phoebe. Occasionally she saw her man's tongue amongst the matted curls as Linda worked her big bum back and forth taking maximum pleasure from the cunnilingus preformed on her. John was in heaven. His cock buried deep in the woman he loved most in the world and his head surrounded in the largest, hairiest, crotch he had ever had the pleasure to service. He was trying to make it the most memorable cunt kiss that he could. Linda took pleasure in watching Phoebe bounce up and down on his pole while his tongue did such wonderful things for her pussy.

Linda now was pressing harder and harder down onto his face as her body prepared to orgasm again. Sometimes in her need, she thrust too far often burying his face in her large will proportioned ass or wrapping her cunt around the point of her chin. These respites were welcomed by John for their were times he was unable to breathe, for example she often used his nose as a clit rub with short back and forth strokes. But as her body began to convulse with orgasmic jerks she tried to maintain nice long thrusts of her pussy over his face covering it in a sea of primordial soup as she oozed the bliss from her body. He, in turn frantically licked at the passing cunt trying for maximum taste. As her orgasmic cries subsided and her pussy slowed he had to push her off him so he could breathe. She was upset for the moment until he explained what had happened then watched with delight as he took Phoebe's hips with his hands and bounced her faster and faster on his pussy plunging cock. Them his whole body stiffened as he shot his first Phoebe filling load of the day, which brought on Phoebe's usual response, a massive climax as she licked and kissed his cum covered face his cock still buried in her loins. Linda found that not only did she enjoy sex but that it was a spectator sport as well.

Linda didn't want to leave but Phoebe explained they had a prior appointment, but to alleviate the disappointment pointed out that they had not had enough time to show her the house and she would be welcome back. Resigned to the fact that she had to leave she began to look forward to going home and preparing for her husband that evening. She wondered if she could get the same pleasure from him, she got from John. They hurriedly dressed and John showed her to the door while Phoebe once again changed the sheets on the bed.

Suddenly John called up the stairs, "Phoebe, there was a lady coming down the sidewalk and she looked if she was headed this way."

Phoebe didn't even have time to put her panties on. She buttoned up her dress as she ran down the stairs. The running cause a dollop of her man's cream to slid from her pussy and run down her leg. Loathe to waste it, and because it was the quickest thing to do, Phoebe reached under her dress and ran a fore finger up her leg catching the dribble on the end of her finger. Without hesitation, she slipped the finger into her mouth savoring the taste of her man. She just reached the front door as the doorbell rang announcing the arrival of their latest guest.

John opened the door as usual and there stood an averaged sized young lady. But her size was the only average thing about her. Her full breasts, narrow waist, and flaring hips were only the beginning. Her smile brought out the beauty of her face as she stepped in the door and introduced herself holding out her hand. John stepped forward to shake it, but there was no tingle at her touch. Pat turned to shake Phoebe's hand and the moment their hands touched Pat's pussy ached with need. Pat didn't understand the incredible attraction she felt for this older woman. It had been a long time since she had felt this strong an attraction. Actually, now that she thought about it, only Jacqueline had ever caused her to feel so horny.

Still holding Phoebe's hand she turned the full force of her smile on Phoebe and said, "It's such a pleasure to meet you both."

Phoebe smiled back, eased her hand out of Pat's grasp, and tried to turn Pat's attention towards John. But Pat would have nothing to do with that. She continued to stand close to Phoebe smiling in her direction. The house not understanding this turn of events pumped a little scent into the air expecting the usual reaction. With the increased arousal, Phoebe began to understand. It was herself this woman was interested in. With the dawning realization, her own body responded with growing attraction for the beauty that stood before her.

Phoebe was certainly willing to play, but she also had begun to understand her roll. Although she had not said a word, she had figured out that the house had something to do with the parade of women that seemed attracted to John. She knew nobody would believe her and in every instance, the house seemed to be her ally. Although she didn't understand why or how she believed she knew what the house intended. Since it seemed to mesh with her own beliefs, she was willing to go along. But in this instance how could she accomplish their mutual goal when the young lady in question showed absolutely no interest in John.

Well, she'd think about it as she showed her through the house. Pat didn't understand at all. The more she stood beside this woman the more she wanted her. Her nipples had erected and now she could feel her pussy wetting in preparation for sex even though she could see no way that it would take place. Phoebe took her hand; exciting her even more, as she began to lead her from room to room talking about how the original occupants had demonstrated their wares. Phoebe, as she lead Pat about, made a point of staying close occasionally brushing her body against Pat's. Each time their bodies touched, each woman felt a rising desire for more intimate contact. Neither woman realized that they were getting closer to each other as time past, but John notice and finally understood that this was Phoebe's show left them alone.

When Phoebe knew they were alone she leaned in to whispered in Pat's ear, "I need you."

Pat nodded her head in reply and then kissed her tenderly on the lips. The kiss continued growing more intense with each passing moment tongues penetrating, tasting, lips bruising, teeth grinding as their breathing increased until they were almost panting in each other's mouths. Finally, Phoebe broke the kiss and said, "I'm bi and he'll be jealous, could you do me a favor?"

"Anything!" replied Pat her pussy now ruling her mind.

"Could you, you know, do it in front of him? He likes to watch."

By this time Pat was so overcome with lust, she would do almost anything to get this woman to play with her. Pat wanted Phoebe to make her cum. She wanted to hold Phoebe while she came. She nodded her acceptance and Phoebe gave her another kiss before calling John to come with them. Phoebe took her new lover to the third floor with John as usual following so he could watch Phoebe's bum. When they arrived, they began to kiss passionately hands stealing feels of bum and tit. Everything that Phoebe felt was lush and full and she reached between them to begin to undo Pat's blouse coping feels of her heavy bosoms while she did. When she opened the blouse, she was rewarded with the swell of soft white round flesh almost overflowing the lacey bra that constrained them.

Phoebe tried to undo the front clasp but found the pull on the clasp so hard that she was unable to loosen it. Pat, noticing her small struggle, used her arms to squeeze her breasts together slackening the pull on the clasp. With a flick of her fingers, Phoebe undid the clasp freeing the mounds of sexual fresh. They bounded out of their constraining cups, pushing them aside, escaping to freedom. They seemed to expand even larger as they tasted the cooler air. Their large areola and nipples reacted to the coolness as well as the anticipation of Phoebe's warm wet mouth, expanding into plump berries of sweetness.

Pat, not to be outdone, had already undone the front of Phoebe's dress and exposed Phoebe's sweet, more delicate charms. However, her nipples, a paler pink in color, were of similar size. Pat was pleased. Jack had big fat tits like hers and she was tired of wrestling with them. She preferred the small peach like breasts that were now in front of her and to demonstrate her approval sucked one entirely into her mouth while her fingers danced on the other's nipple. Phoebe, with low moans of approval, shoved her chest out enjoying the tongue that laved the bottom of her small orb, as the mouth sucked hard on her mammary. Soon Phoebe felt a wonderful ache in the totally engulfed flesh, a sexual burning in the nipple. She had never experienced this before and began to wonder when Pat would stop; hoping at the same time, she wouldn't.

Pat could feel the breast expanding in her mouth and from experience knew it was becoming engorged with blood. It would be turning color, first red then pale purple in her mouth. Abruptly, she pulled her head back allowing the swollen tit to pop free; eyed the sensitized nipple and flicked it with a nail tipped finger. Exquisite pain shot through Phoebe's tit tip, burning her nipple, but sending weird wonderful sensations to her cunt. Excruciating need filled her and Phoebe dropped to her knees undid the button and yanked the skirt to the floor. To her surprise, as no panties blocked her view, she faced two swollen fat labia completely naked of hair with just a long slit between them. They looked like a fat peach stuffed between Pat's thighs, but this peach had no fuss and was shinny with moisture.

Phoebe pushed Pat back onto the bed, her legs dangling over the edge, and spread Pat's thighs admiring the soft smooth flesh, before she walked forward on her knees between Pat's legs. Phoebe placed the thumb and forefinger of each hand on the peach halves and gently pulled them apart. Between the fat folds lay two flaps of very red flesh immersed in a sea of thick sticky fluid. Phoebe took a deep inhalation of the sexual scent allowing it to fill her soul with the need to taste the source. Bending forward, she used her tongue to sample, taking moisture into her mouth to savor, before her lust took over demanding that she mash her face between this succulent woman's warm thighs.

John watched his girl friend tongue fuck, her head bobbing to stimulate the naked pussy that was presenting to her. As he watched Phoebe, the house increased the intensity of the need each of them felt until they were mindless with lust. Phoebe reached between her legs with one hand and thrust fingers into herself while her head continued to bob. He, as well, couldn't help himself and undid his fly, pulling out his hardened prick. Stimulated by the smell and sight he began gently stroking himself enjoying his woman's blatant sexuality.

Pat began to whimper and moan and finally demanded, "I need you on my face."

"Only if you let me show my man your beautiful Pussy." replied the quick thinking Phoebe.

"All right," moaned Pat, "but he can't touch me. In the state I'm in, I'd be grossed out if he touched me."

"I promise he won't touch you. I'll just show him your hot wet cunt. It will make him so horny to watch you get fingered and tongued." Replied Phoebe, as she stood and removed the dress that was still hanging from her shoulders.

Then she crawled onto the bed. Pat began to shift in the bed but Phoebe stopped her so her bald snatch still lay at the edge of the bed, her legs spread with her feet flat on the floor. Turning in the bed Phoebe straddled the hungry mouth; her craving hairiness a scant inch away from Pat's whimpering lips. Phoebe settled her cunt comfortably on the tongue piercing her allowing the contents to flow into Pat's receptive mouth. Pat found the taste strange, pleasantly different to the taste of Jacqueline, not realizing that Phoebe's pussy was freshly inseminated. She thrust her tongue deeper seeking more of the flavorful contents. Phoebe leaned forward and once again spread Pat's outer labia exposing the inner beauty to her man. John stepped forward so his socks were between Pat's feet, his prick within a couple inches of Phoebe's lips. Looking down, he could see Phoebe fingering Pat's quim, just in front and below his stroking hand. He loved the way Pat used the leverage she had. With her feet flat on the floor, she fucked her cunt upwards at Phoebe's probing finger.

His hand moved faster, bringing the need to ejaculate. He looked around looking for a place to let fly when Phoebe opened her mouth and took the helmet of his cock onto her tongue. Her finger now furiously working Pat's clit. Phoebe's ass slid her cunt frantically over Pat's very practiced and talented tongue spreading her mix all over Pat's face. The house suddenly realized Phoebe's intent; it was all in the timing. It shot a little scent into John's nostrils causing him to spew spunk onto Phoebe's waiting tongue. Then a little scent for Phoebe, which inflamed her as she buried her face between Pat's legs, driving her sperm covered tongue deep into Pat's fertile channel. And finally the house looked after Pat, infusing her with orgasmic intensity, which opened her cervix to the evading swimmers.