The House Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although tens of thousands died in Phoebe's mouth, as her tongue continued to plunge deeply into Pat, other thousands found the path into Pats lubricity. Hundreds entered her womb as she continued to fuck her pussy against Phoebe's tongue, delving with her own tongue deeply into Phoebe in her ecstasy. Tens continued the search as the women writhed on each other's bodies. One drove its head into the tiny mass in front of it losing it individuality as it joined in procreation. As new life began the women kissed each other's pussies tenderly enjoying post orgasmic bliss and the warmth of each other bodies.

Now that the house was easing off Pat began to feel a little disappointed in herself that she had cheated on Jacqueline, but the wonderful smell emanating from the hairy beauty that still lay just in front of her nose eased the quilt she felt. When Phoebe turned in the bed to kiss her tenderly thanking her for the excellent tonguing she had received, she gladly accepted the warm mouth and sucked on the probing tongue, hoping they would do it again sometime. Pat had never felt such sexual intensity before not knowing the role the house had played. It had felt strange fucking in front of a man, but in a way, it had felt thrilling to do something new.

John had long since put away his exhausted prick and when he saw he might cause Pat some embarrassment, as the women dressed, left the room. Phoebe told Pat what a pleasant surprise their loving had been and expressed an invitation to do it again sometime as they descended the stairs. With a kiss goodbye, Phoebe let her out the door and went to find John.

Phoebe thought about telling John what she suspected about the house, but she had no proof. Besides, it just may have been women getting horny because they were in an old whorehouse and their imaginations got the better of them. Maybe they were simply acting out their fantasizes, allowing their sexuality come to the fore where so many women had before. Phoebe told herself she didn't know for sure. So when she found him she didn't express her suspicions, but noting his look of exhaustion sent him to bed instead. Phoebe sat at the kitchen table waiting for Jane and Liz, reviewing the three women's behavior in her mind. While she waited, the phone rang. She wondered for a moment if she should answer it and then decided John would want her to.

The house was very pleased. The day had gone well. Phoebe had behaved exactly as it had expected her to. There was no question that Phoebe was a willing confederate. Several shingles lifted on the roof in a semblance of a smile. Marjorie was on the phone making an appointment with Phoebe; supposedly, to see the house, but Phoebe and the house knew it was for procreation.