The House Husband Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
542 Followers

She asked. "Can we talk?"

"No point." I said bluntly. "You have made a complete mockery of our marriage and manipulated me into an impossible situation. You have made your bed, now lie in it!"

Picking up a copy of the video, I placed it in her hand and said. "Watch this and see just where your recent actions were taking you. Now get out of my life! Any future communications will be through our solicitors."

As she was leaving, I could not resist one final riposte. "

Bye the way, I discovered your Lloyds Bank account, so don't go spending it until the court decides on the division of assets. My solicitor is also aware of it and has a copy of the closing balance tonight. You will have to account for every penny you spend."

She left then and I did not see her until the divorce court appearance. I did not refuse her visitation rights to John and Pamela, but Social Services did put a block on her seeing them until the court cases were resolved.

Cases plural, because Pat and Jim Cairns as well Simon Cowan, as I later discovered his surname to be, were prosecuted and convicted under The Protection of Children Act 1978. They spent three months in an Open Prison and were put on the Sex Offenders Register.

Anne was not prosecuted in the end and I did not object to her having the children every other weekend. Anytime I did see her after that, she looked desperately thin and haunted. She moved out of town and found another job in publishing and that limited her time with John and Pamela. She honoured the child support provisions set by the Court and I put the money away for their education.

I did not need the money as my fledgling business prospered and I was a successful accountant within three years. My love life was on hold for almost two of those years until I met another young accountant at an employment fair for graduates. She was the first real woman that I had been attracted to since the divorce. I employed her on the spot and we were an item within six months. I asked her to marry me recently and we are now well into the planning stage. I learned a valuable lesson while I was a 'House Husband' and I no longer dismiss the household chores as woman's work. Anyway, Babs my new fiancé makes sure I do most of the cooking!

As for the 'Harem' I still keep in touch and we get together with our other halves about twice a year.

Sometimes, I reflect on all that happened during those fateful six or seven months where my marriage collapsed and asked myself if I could have done more to prevent the collapse. The conclusion I have drawn is 'Damned if I know!'

fawguy88
fawguy88
542 Followers