The House of Silken Ties Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now they moved down to my thighs, and massaged gently upwards. They came to my crotch, rubbing gently against my balls as they moved back and forth. Each time they rolled a little further onto my scrotum and a little further up toward the twitching shaft of my dick. It was an exquisitely teasing sensation to feel them approaching a little at a time. Closer and closer they stroked, and then softly the flat palm of his large hand moved up the shaft. It neared the tip and then made little circles right on the sensitive ridge. Smooth and oily it went around and around on my cock, pressing it gently down onto my belly. I felt a small hand gently cupping my balls, squeezing each time the head of my cock twitched against the palm.

Then the hands wrapped around the shaft all the way, both hands moving up and down its length but not touching the sensitive head. They began to rotate in opposite directions, still moving up and down. The top hand circled the head of my hard cock and provoked excruciatingly intense responses. It found the sensitive ridge and stroked the most responsive spot. Some girls and boys had given me what they thought were hand jobs before, but this was a masterpiece of tantalization. Suddenly the soft slow motion turned into fast long strokes. They jerked on my cock as it rose to the point of explosion. Still blind, still silent, only the gathering excitement in my dick meant anything to me. Then with a final long tug everything was gone again.

This time I moaned in my disappointment. Quickly the soft cloth that was bound over my mouth was slapped lightly, a clear message that silence was still demanded. I lay there, helplessly spread out with my throbbing cock standing up hard. I writhed my hips hoping to touch something with it but there was no more stimulation. I visualized them watching me in my helplessness. Were they fingering each other as they watched me? Finally I lay there and just let the feeling of the room flow over me and wrap around my dick, trying somehow to sense their position, or even their presence.

I felt movement as if someone was sitting on the bed. Then a small body lowered onto mine. I lay spread out beneath her. Her small boobs pressed against my chest and her nipples rubbed against me, her belly rested against mine, and her curly pussy hair surrounded my cock. Since my body was still covered in oil, she was able to slide along it. I felt her slip up toward my shoulders, and then back down as her belly rubbed against mine. Her cunt slipped down and rubbed the tip of my dick, but withdrew and quickly slid back up until her nipples brushed my lips and her wet pussy throbbed against my belly. Eagerly I sucked those hard nipples. As I did I felt something hard rubbing my thighs, and realized it was his cock, teasing me down there. Her nipples pulled out of my mouth and traveled down my body. I could feel his cock on my thigh, hard and erect and waiting for her pussy.

On down she traveled along my body. Her pussy his cock, and I felt it jerk as she slid on to it. She continued pressing down until her head was between my spread legs and she could lick my cock again. Every time he shoved his dick in her pussy, she surged forward and took my cock deep in her throat. The excitement was becoming so intense that, though I enjoyed the anticipation, my climax was becoming urgent. I felt her slide up once again, and then back down, letting my cock finally slide into her wet pussy. As she settled down on me, I felt her pussy contract and her ass cheeks react as he entered her from behind.

Since I was tied to the bed, it was up to him to control the thrusts. He thrust into her ass, she in turn slid along my cock, and I felt exquisite sensations travel along it.

Then one more time I was denied my climax. His hard rod pulled out and her wet pussy left my dick. I writhed in agony, twisting against my silken ties. Very quickly, though, I felt the bed move as they changed positions. My chest was being rubbed by his rock hard shaft, rubbing back and forth. My hard cock sunk into her dripping pussy and she rode up and down on it.

I knew she could tell when I was edging because she slowed to exquisitely slow rubbing. I knew that he was edging too as his dick made long slow strokes on my chest. She felt me start to reach my orgasm and grabbed my hips to press my cock up into her pussy.. He drove hard on my chest and I felt him start to spurt as waves of my climax flowed over me. The girl clenched her pussy tight and I hit my climax.

Just as I felt his juices begin to spurt on my chest, the cloth was ripped from my eyes. I looked up to see the girl's tits above me, her small body heaving with our mutual climaxes. I saw the tall gorgeous guy standing at my side and felt his jerking against my chest as he climaxed with us. Suddenly the silence was broken as the girl finally cried out as we all came.

To my amazement I heard answering cries from around the bed. Turning my head to one side I saw Gene and Elaine, and on the other side I saw Terry. Gene had a naked hunk kneeling in front of him deep throating his cock. Elaine was clutching a statuesque beauty wearing a strap on, riding it up and down. And Terry was clutching her expensive post-surgical tits and rubbing them hard as a naked girl sucked her still present dick. Their thrusting hips and grunting yells told me that all three of my friends were hitting their orgasms just as I did.

After our climaxes, each of us was quiet for a moment. Then all three of my friends, and all five of our partners, called out together, "Happy Birthday, Bob!" I felt hands unsnapping my restraints. Finally having my hands free the first thing I did was grab that gorgeous girl and pull her down to squeeze her petite tits against my chest. Then letting her lie on top of me I grabbed her ass with one hand and the guy's ass with the other and squeezed both butts to me for one last embrace.

Pushing them off me, and looking at all the naked bodies, handsome guys, beautiful girls, and my best friends, all I could say was, "Thanks for the best birthday ever!"

12