Coloring Outside the Lines

Story Info
Bi husband gets taken by an aggressive stranger at a party.
2.7k words
4.52
20k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings all; in my stories my characters exist in my head, but there might be real life inspirations for some of them. Who knows?

I'm back again with another story. This time my character has heteroflexible sexuality. After years of a couple talking about the husband trying cock the wife convinces him to go to a mixer for bisexual swingers.

~

"So, what do you think?" asked a voice from behind me.

I looked around to see who was asking before I answered. As soon as I saw it was him I had to turn and look away or I surely would have told on myself. I'd spotted him shortly after my wife and I arrived and he made me feel butterflies in my stomach. "Think about...what? I asked in response, trying to sound completely indifferent.

"The crowd, there's an interesting mix of people," he commented dispassionately.

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied in the same dry monotone.

"Do you know anyone here?" he asked, now standing beside me.

"No. Actually my wife found out about this mixer online and thought that it might make for an interesting date night," I explained, then turned up my glass to finish the last of my drink.

"What are you drinking?" he asked.

"Gin and tonic," I replied.

One finger or two?" he asked

I glanced at him for a second, then said, "Two."

I waited until I was sure he was at the bar before tried to sneak a look at his body. However he was already on his way back in less than a minute and caught me checking him out. I looked away quickly, but in that second that I had to look at him I saw the bulge in his Speedo trunks. They weren't the tiny ones, I was wearing that style thanks to my wife. His were more like a pair of boxer briefs with short legs.

He brought back a clean glass with what turned out to be my ideal proportions of gin, tonic, and ice. "Thank you," I said, cautiously.

He stood there quietly for a couple of moments while sipping his own drink. I was scanning the pool deck and wondering if that was all there was from him. Just then he said, "Where is your wife?" He asked, in a lowered tone of voice.

"She's the one in the blue and white striped cover up," I replied, looking to my right.

He looked in her direction but he didn't make a comment, instead he pointed out his own wife as she chatted on another part of the pool deck. "My wife wanted to come here too," he said, before taking a couple of leisurely sips of his vodka and red bull.

I sipped my drink too, as I waited to see where he was going. I felt his eyes on me when he said, "Are you down, or just curious?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hm," he said, then he paused again before adding, "I always wonder how people choose their swimsuits."

I wasn't sure how to respond to that because I'd honestly never thought about it, but once he mentioned it I looked a people's choices of swimwear with a critical eye. Finally I gave an answer that I hoped sounded smart. "I suspect that the people here are likely making a statement about the type of person they're trying to attract," I said without ever looking at him. I had no idea if that was true in general, but my wife had said that the pink bikini style swim trunks she'd chosen for me would send an unmistakable message to other men at the mixer

He chuckled softly but briefly before saying, "That's an interesting theory."

"Its the only one I could come up with on such short notice" I said with a laugh. "But there's some method to everyone's madness, don't you think?"

He finished his drink the sat his empty glass on a nearby table. "Should I return the favor and make a run to the bar for you this time?" I asked, hoping to keep him talking to me.

"Would you mind?" he replied. "I'd didn't want to go back to the bar so soon. It'd look like I'm trying to drink all their liquor." Then he laughed softly again.

"How many fingers?" I asked as I stood up.

"Two," he said. "Vodka."

I walked away fully expecting that he was watching me, and I tried to be as graceful as I could be without looking effeminate. It must have worked because when I returned a moment later and handed his fresh drink to him, our fingers touched and he looked at me for a long moment before saying, "Thank you."

We resumed our positions, with him standing and me sitting, which I do as much as I can due to my sometimes balky back. He took a sip, then smacked his lips before saying, "This tastes better than the one I made for myself.

After taking another sip he went back to our previous conversation. "So, who do you think is a top?"

"Pardon me." I said. I heard him but I didn't want to answer.

He then rephrased his question. "Do you think there's any way to tell if someone is a top or bottom just by looking at them?"

I pressed my lips together to make it obvious that I was giving it some thought. After a long moment I said, "That's impossible to answer. I mean because how a person likes to get down ain't just limited to them being male or female, gay or straight. I think anyone can be a bottom."

He didn't comment one way or the other, instead he said, "How about sucking dick? Can you do that and still be straight?"

At that point my antenna went up and I chose my words carefully. "It's possible to bottom and suck dick and still be straight, but good luck arguing that with someone who thinks anything other than pussy in vagina sex is gay.

"How about if your dick is getting sucked... by a man?" he asked.

"I'd say you're just getting your dick sucked."

"Fair enough," he said with a genuine laugh. "How about if you're a top... with a man, is that just fucking?"

It was my turn to laugh after that one. "I think so," I said.

He then knocked back the last of the double shot I'd poured him. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He laughed and said, "That's enough oil for right now."

I laughed too, then asked, "What're your thoughts?"

"Pretty-much the same as yours I guess," he replied. Then he added. "Sounds like you're a thinker."

I laughed and said, "About some things."

"Me too," he responded with a laugh of his own.

"What do you think about the crowd?" I asked.

"I like being around them," he said.

"Me to," I admitted.

"But I always... you know... find a straight man to talk to at these things," he explained. "How about you?

"The same," I admitted.

"Are you a top or a bottom?" he asked.

I didn't say anything. I didn't mind the question, in fact it caused my cock to throb and my pucker puckered in anticipation.

I guess he took my silence as admitting that I color outside the lines. "Do you mind if I take a guess?" he asked

I bit my bottom lip but stayed quiet.

Our conversation was then interrupted by his wife who wanted to introduce him to someone. He excused himself without introducing me to her, but then he and I hadn't exchanged names either.

I had mixed feelings when he walked away. I've been interested in bottoming since me and a cousin use to dry-hump each other when we were kids. This was the first man to ever approach me like that and I liked it, but it scared me too. As often as I've thought about that exact scenario playing out, when it looked like it was actually happening I froze.

Once he was elsewhere I went back to people watching while waiting for my wife to get her fill of mingling. I decided against another gin and tonic so that my head could clear before I got behind the steering wheel. In fact I figured a cup of coffee would be an even better idea as soon as I took a whizz.

The bathroom on the main level was occupied, so I went down to the one in the basement. Just as I pulled the door partly closed behind me when I came out, the guy I'd been talking to up on the pool deck grabbed me roughly and pushed me back in. He then penned me against the door and held me from behind. "You didn't answer my question," he said with his mouth close to my ear.

"What question?" I asked

He then ground his erection against my ass and said, "Are you a bottom?"

I still didn't answer but my body gave me away because I involuntarily moaned. "I thought so," he said. "You made it pretty plain with those pink panties you're wearing. He then opened the drawer to the vanity and said, "There it is. With all these sissies running around I knew there'd be lube everywhere.

I know I could have stopped him, I could have fought him off, but like I said I've been weak for anal since my cousin used to dry-hump me. All it took was for the right person to dominate me. I just stood there and let him pull down my swim trunks.

"Lean over the sink," he ordered.

I did as I was told, then I felt one of his hands on my shoulder holding me in place while he smeared the cool slippery lube all around my asshole with his other hand before he pushed a finger inside. To be honest I loved that he was taking what he wanted. After playing with my hole a few seconds he put another finger in there. It was uncomfortable, but in a good way and my cock was as hard as it has ever been. When I started rolling my hips and pushing back onto his fingers he suddenly pulled them out and I felt empty. A second later I felt his hand brushing against my ass as he fumbled with his drawstring. A few more seconds passed until I felt the head of his dick at my back door.

I instinctively started pushing my ass toward him, trying to get that dick inside me. He pushed hard and some of it went in, then he gave another push and more of it went in. The mental pleasure I was feeling from being taken overpowered any feeling of pain. I stood completely still and waited for him to push again, and that's when I felt his pubic hair touch me.

Having all of his dick inside me was as fulfilling as anything else we did. Once he had my asshole open he started pumping that dick to me as if the only thing he cared about was getting his nut. His aggression and apparent lack of concern for anything other than his own pleasure aroused me even more. He was taking my ass and I loved it. My own dick was leaking pre-cum every time his dick massaged my prostate, and my submissive side came all the way out.

"Tear it up," I said breathlessly in response to the way he was taking what he wanted.

The feeling of his dick sliding in and out of my asshole felt even better than I'd always believed it would, and I'd thought it'd be wonderful. He probably only fucked me two or three minutes before he grabbed my hips and slammed his dick as deep as he could, over, and over, and over until he squirted the last of his cum. He kept his dick in me for another minute or so while he got himself together.

As soon as he pulled out I sat on the toilet but I never looked directly at him. With my peripheral vision I saw him use some liquid hand soap to wash his dick, then he dried off with paper towels and left.

I went back upstairs a few minutes later and stood around until I got the signal from my wife that she was ready to go home. My asshole was still tingling during our drive back to ours when my wife said, "I noticed you talking to a cute guy before the two of you disappeared into the BDSM area for a little while. Did you take advantage of your hall-pass?"

"BDSM area? I asked.

"Didn't you see the sign above the entrance to the stairwell?

I hadn't, but that explains the other guys behavior.

After pressing my lips together and staring dead ahead for a couple minutes I said "Yes I did."

"Did you give him some ass?" she asked.

"It was more like he took it," I answered.

"Good," she said. "Exactly what you've always wanted. How'd it feel... better than my strap-on?"

"It wasn't that his dick felt better than your dildo, it was more so that I was being dominated and he was taking what he wanted that made it so good."

"I'm so happy for you honey," she said to me, then she put her hand on my upper thigh not far from my already hard cock. "So, not that it matters, but how big was he?"

"I didn't see his dick," I answered. "But it might have been thicker than your dildo. It's hard to say though."

"See, I told you the size of a dick doesn't matter didn't I?" she said, sounding pleased with herself. "You can't feel the difference unless it's really big, or really small."

By that time her hand was up to my crotch and she was rubbing the head of my cock with her thumb. "Did he touch your dick?" she asked as she massaged my entire package with her hand.

"No," I replied without bothering to tell her that I hadn't wanted him to touch it, and if he had that would have spoiled the whole encounter for me.

"So he left you hanging huh. Maybe we should do something about that," she suggested while keeping her eyes trained on me.

"Maybe we should," I agreed.

She then sat there quietly for another moment before saying, "Keep your eyes on the road please," as she released the latch on her seat-belt and got onto her knees in the front seat. She was then able to lean across the console between the seats and have access to my cock.

"Let me see what you have for me," she said as she freed my cock from my baggy shorts and swim trunks then licked its head. "Mmm, he's leaking," she said, then took its entire length into her mouth and shook her head from side to side before rising up off of it. "I love this little guy," she said while looking at me and smiling. "It's the perfect size for everything, anal, oral, and tickling my g-spot." Then she leaned back down and gave it a good sucking until she heard me grunt. She then rose up off of it and looked at me again. "You have to do this next," she said while holding my cock in her hand and rubbing her thumb over its head.

"Do what?" I asked, though it was obvious what she was talking about.

"Suck a dick of course," she said then bit her bottom lip.

I didn't respond right away though I was all for it. When I finally gave her a response I said, "That'd be kinda gay wouldn't it?"

"Would it?" she asked before taking my cock into her mouth again. As she sucked me to completion my mouth was watering as I imagine myself sucking the cock that had fucked me a little while ago.

After my wife was sure she'd consumed all the jizz I had to offer that round, she put my cock away and resumed her seat. "The only thing that makes you gay is being attracted to men. I don't have any doubt about your preference for women, you just happen to like cock."

I didn't deny her accusation. She then matter of factly said, "We'll go to the next BDSM bi mixer and you can suck your friend's cock."

"BDSM?" I asked.

"I figured it was the best place to make your fantasy come true," she said.