The House of Silken Ties Ch. 07

Story Info
A provider describes the rewards of working in the house.
5.3k words
4.46
9.3k
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers

My alarm clock went off at 5 PM. I dragged myself out of bed and looked at the calendar on the wall. Yes, that was why I had to get up. I had made a note that my answering machine had recorded a call from The White House on Elm Street. I had an assignment tonight. So I tossed on my old gray sweatsuit and sandals and hopped in the car. Fortunately I was driving the right direction, against the rush hour traffic. The way I feel when I first wake up, I would be a hazard otherwise.

I drove over to the address that I knew well, 505 Elm Street. It was a nice neighborhood with space between the neatly landscaped houses. True to its name, the street was lined with large spreading elm trees. The house I approached looked no different from all the others, except that it was painted totally white, even the shutters. The porch light was on and I saw a couple of soft lights behind what looked like white silk curtains. I drove in the driveway and punched the garage door button. The door swung open, revealing that the garage had no back wall and was really an entrance to the staff parking lot in the back yard. There were quite a few cars in the lot so I figured it might be a busy night.

I went through the back door into the office. Betty was behind the desk. Since so many of the staff are physically great looking, Betty might be self conscious about her plain looks, frowsy hair and flat chest but she isn't. She knows that she is a great office manager and leaves the operational part of the business to those of us more suited for it.

"Hi, Claire!" she said. "Nice to see you. You have an easy one tonight, Birthday special #3, one straight male main and three SM adds. The kind you like best, I think."

"Thanks, Betty," I replied. "You are right, that kind are my favorites. Business is business but when it suits my own personal taste I can enjoy my work."

I glanced at the slip she had given me. Number three birthday for a straight male was designated as stripping and tantalizing, light bondage, stimulation by all means, restraints on bed and final big climax. Three straight male adds was easy, and the names of three of my skilled co-workers were noted on the assignment slip. I saw I had an hour and a half to get ready so I luxuriated in my preparations.

I went to my dressing room and dropped the old gray sweatsuit. Then I drew a warm bubble bath and spent 10 minutes soaking. I got out of the bath, dried myself and checked the mirror. It is not vanity to say that I am very good looking. It is a requirement for this job. I consider myself statuesque. I stand 6 feet 1 inch in my bare feet. A cascade of flaming red hair flows down to my shoulders. My eyes are a soft blue which tends to draw my clients deep into them. Every inch of my body is in perfect proportion. I have large round breasts that fill a D cup and overflow it. My nipples are pale pink mounds that get hard easily. I have a flat stomach, a rounded ass, and a fine covering of soft red hair on my pubic mound. The lips of my pussy are the same pink as my nipples and only show slightly until I get excited, then they engorge beautifully.

Standing naked in front of the mirror, I put on my makeup. Black mascara outlined my eyes, making them look larger. I touched my lip with pink lip gloss. My nose and face are dotted with small freckles that I think look awfully cute so I didn't use any foundation or rouge. I spritzed a light floral scent behind my ears, on each boob, my belly, and my upper thighs.

I picked a basic outfit for this assignment. The top was transparent black material, deeply cut showing lots of cleavage, and slightly patterned over my boobs so my nipples just peeked through. It fell down over my belly almost to my hips and let my belly button wink through it. I had a black silk cord to tie below my waist low over my hips. I took a black silk multipurpose cloth which would serve as loin cloth and later as blindfold and gag for the client. I folded it into a thin strip, and then just as an added little touch I rubbed it up and down over my pussy until my lips were slightly engorged and it had a faint scent of my pussy juice. Then I pulled it between my legs, up over my ass in back and tight against my pussy in front, then up through the black silk cord and dangling down. I regarded the whole effect in the mirror and decided that I looked perfectly like a Valkyrie ready to carry a hero to Valhalla.

I checked the time and the client's name, Mike. I knew he would appreciate a personalized birthday greeting at the end. Then I went into the staff lounge and checked my team. All three girls were already there, wearing short robes over their professional nudity. I went over the timing with them and then went to the ready room.

Mike arrived just on time. Through the surveillance cam I could see him approach the front door, looking apprehensive but excited. Just as he stepped on the porch I used the remote to swing the door open. He stepped through into the reception hall, a short entry hall all painted pure white and totally without furniture. The front door swung shut behind him. He only had moments to take in the scene, smelling a light pleasant musky scent and hearing very soft music playing. Then I opened the white curtain at the end of the hall and stepped through.

All he could do was to stare at me in amazement. I know at this point he was wondering what sort of birthday present his buddies has arranged for him.

I let him get a good look and then stepped toward him. He opened his mouth to say something but I pressed one finger to his lips and shook my head. Then, in complete silence, I removed that filmy black top very slowly. It slid up over my large round breasts, and revealed the pink areolae and nipples like flowers of frosting. My boobs were firm and upright and the nipples were getting hard. I could see he was wondering whether to try to get his hands on them. I stepped back another step, just beyond his reach. I posed provocatively for him, raising my hands over my head to pull my breasts even further up and turning slowly from side to side so he had a perfect view from all angles. I could see the beginning of a hard on straining his jeans already. Posing topless for him was starting to make my pussy lubricate too.

I dropped my hands to the silk cord around my waist and slowly undid the knot. As I removed the cord I held the loincloth in place with one hand. Then slowly I began to pull it up and through my legs. The top of my thighs held it gently as it made its passage over my pussy, causing it to react even more and making the lips start to swell. I knew my fine red pubic hair was just visible on each side of it. The cloth fell free of my thighs and I pulled it up the last few inches, spreading my legs a bit as I did to reveal my soft pink pussy lips, a little bit damp now, and my rounded mound with a covering of soft red hair. I could see that his cock was starting to twitch now as I put on this silent strip show for him.

I slipped out of my high heels and posed again to tantalize him, my shoulders thrown back thrusting my boobs forward and opening my legs just enough to display the lips of my pussy below its silky red nest. I knew his mind was spinning with anticipation of what would come next.

Slowly I walked toward him, my hips swaying and my boobs moving gently. Once again I laid one finger on his lips. Then I brought the black silk cloth from my loins up in both hands and stretched it out in front of him. Slowly I brought it toward him. I moved it toward his face, and I saw his nose twitch as he smelt my pussy juice on it. I blindfolded him with it, the smooth black silk covering his eyes and hiding my naked body from him. I leaned into him to reach behind his head and tie the blindfold and as I did I let my boobs press into his chest and my nipples rub across it. No sound passed between us.

Now unable to see, he knew only what he felt. I pulled the rest of the black silk down and over his mouth, and again tied it behind his head, making a soft gag reminding him that silence was demanded of him. The soft music that had been playing faded to complete quiet.

Then I moved away from him and let him wait in the darkness and silence. Time passed. I picked up the light gold chain and put it around his neck. I pulled it tighter until it encircled his throat and was clipped in front. Then for a moment we again stood in silence. A slight tug on the chain signaled him to move forward. I pushed aside the curtain and led him into the next room. Blindfolded, and moving in silence, he had no way of telling into what sort of a room the gentle pull of the chain led him.

The chain dropped down so he knew I was no longer holding it. I made no sound to let him know where I was. He waited in anticipation. Soon I let my fingers lightly touch the buttons of his shirt. One by one they came open, and then my nails traced over his chest, running around his nipples and then brushing them lightly. Slowly I made him realize how sensitive his nipples could be. My finger trailed down over his belly in soft curves. Then my hands went to his shoulder and removed his shirt so he stood bare chested. I moved away again and let him stand there in silent anticipation. I moved so softly he had no idea where I was.

I came close to him again and bent forward, rubbing my nipples across his chest, so soft and light he would not know at first what it was. I pressed in closer and my nipples got harder as I rubbed them back and forth. Then I ran my fingers down his stomach to his belt and the button of his jeans. Softly I opened it and pulled down the zipper. I could feel his cock trying to rise in its confines. I worked his pants over his hips, and then let my hands rise up his thighs and ever so lightly brush his crotch. His pants dropped to the floor and he obediently lifted each foot as I tapped it, so that I could pull off his socks and shoes and then his pants. Still no word passed between us.

Once again I moved away. He stood there in his briefs, seeing nothing, hearing nothing, feeling nothing. I saw his dick throbbing lightly in anticipation of what might come next. I wanted him thoroughly tantalized before I moved to the next step.

Next I gently, gently, grasped his balls in one hand and lightly ran one finger over his cock. It was rapidly coming to full extension now, and jerked under my attentions. Then I pulled his briefs down, freeing his rod to spring to spring out. Again he raised his feet to assist my removing his final clothing. As he stood there in full nudity, I rose up slowly, and let my tits rub along his legs, then his thighs, softly over his crotch, pressing into his stomach and chest. I put my arms around his back and leaned my whole body into his, my soft pussy hair teasing his cock, which throbbed against me. Then again I stepped away and he stood in sensory deprivation.

I stepped behind him and took hold of both his hands. I had moved so silently he was surprised I was there. I brought his hands together behind his back, and wrapped the black silk cord around them, tying it into a soft knot.

Then I again pressed against him, my boobs flattening against his back and my soft pussy hair rubbing his butt. I reached around and wrapped my hand around his dick, feeling it throb. Softly we swayed for a moment that way. Gently I pulled him back and tied the black silk cord to the pole that was waiting there, holding him in place. Then suddenly I once again left him standing in darkness, hearing and feeling nothing.

For a few moments he stood there, listening for any sound but hearing none. I know he was trying to detect my position from the soft smell of my perfume but it seemed to be everywhere and nowhere. The only thing he was sure of would be the hard erection that was standing out in front of him, jerking up and down in empty air. I stepped behind him again, tightening the chain around his neck, pulling him back this time, and fastened the chain to the ring on the pole. He was now constrained, gently in every way but unable to move anywhere of his own volition. He could only stand naked against the cold pole and wonder.

Then I knelt down in front of him and let him feel the gentlest touch of one of my nipples flick over the tip of his dick. It was so sudden, so soft, that he gave an involuntary thrust of his hips toward it but I quickly withdrew it. I did it again, a soft gentle touch, then gone again. Once more I rubbed his dick, but so soft and quick he did not even know what caressing the tip of his shaft, my nipple, my tongue or my finger. Again and again I stroked that shaft. Then slowly I let that one nipple go in circles, around the tip of his cock and down to the ridge and around again. Softly it probed the opening in the end of his rod, and now I let it pass sideways along the ridge, and then let my other nipple pass along his dick in the same direction. I wanted him to wonder if that was my two nipples, one after the other, or simply a finger repeated twice?. I was sure that the amazing feeling of excitement caused by the gentle rubbing was only multiplied by not knowing exactly the source.

I let the rubbing became harder, and his stiff rod became more insistent to press into it. I knew he felt the softness against his cock. I let him feel one soft mound pressed to each side of it. I moved my boobs up and down and he wanted to thrust his cock up and down between them, but I held his hips still. I began rubbing my big tits back and forth across his dick, each nipple in turn flicking across the head of it. His excitement was building and building with each flick.

Then I pulled away from him, letting his cock stand up free in front of him. He could see nothing, hear nothing, feel nothing. It was as if he were floating alone in space with only the contractions of his cock to orient him. For long moments I let him strain to hear anything, to get any feeling for my intentions. He did not know if I was even in the room. What sort of birthday present was this that the guys had arranged for him?

Silently I backed toward him, and thrust my ass out to touch his dick so very lightly. My smooth skin rubbed over his cock, so he could feel the rounded shape. I let his dick slip into the crevasse between the rounded mounds, and then up on to the other one. Round and round I rolled my ass, letting his cock slide over the smooth skin. Then I let his hard cock slip back into the crack. I clamped down on his cock, and began to move up and down on it. He leaned forward and I thrust my butt backward to press it hard against his dick, and then I moved it in circles until his shaft was throbbing again. I knew that in the darkness and silence everything was concentrated in the sensitive nerve endings of his cock and the felling was intensified beyond anything he had felt before. I let his dick slip between my legs and feel the soft wet lips of my pussy. He strained toward them but could not enter. He was building toward his climax.

I was not ready to let him do that yet. I pulled my ass away from his cock. Nothing gave him an idea where I had gone. Only his rod twitching and tingling was left to him. Slowly, slowly I saw his excitement subside. It was still rock hard projecting in front of him but it stopped twitching and jerking. Time passed unmarked in his blank and soundless world as he awaited the next stage. He moved what little way he could, to the right, to the left, searching for my touch, but found nothing.

Then I knelt in front of him again. I let my tongue softly caress his balls. Then I ran it slowly up the shaft of his dick. I let it circle the ridge at the top of his cock, and then slide back down. At the base of his cock I flicked my tongue back and forth, and then swiftly licked up and down and up again. As I reached the top, and his cock strained forward to meet it, I encircled the throbbing head with my soft lips Slowly, slowly, I slid my lips down down down the shaft. His cock was deep in my throat and still I took it in. Then when it was fully inserted I rolled my tongue around inside, sending waves of sensation flooding him and making him thrust his hips forward to drive it in. Again and again I took it in and let him draw it out. The sensation was overwhelming him, I knew. I took him right to the point of climax, and slowly pulled my lips up the shaft to the crown. My tongue flicked around gently and then I drew away from him. He tried to move his cock forward into my mouth, but a pull on his neck reminded him of the chain fastened to the pole, and his hands behind him reached the end of the silk cord. Still he strained forward but my lips drew slowly off his cock until he could not reach them any more. He stood there twitching his hips in to the empty void, but my lips which had been sucking its head were gone.

There was nothing he could do. He writhed his hips in agony but nothing touched his cock to give it relief. He stood there as the excitement gradually subsided, and gasping for breath he struggled to gain control and stand up straight. Finally he was standing still against the pole, still hard but not throbbing uncontrollably. Silence and darkness surrounded him, and he surrendered to them and waited.

I know how my clients think. He was visualizing my naked body as he had seen it in the hall. He was thinking that he had had his cock between my boobs, rubbing my hard pink nipples, probing the soft cheeks of my ass and inside my wet pink lips. He was thinking of other places he wanted to put it, and waiting for my next move.

I moved up to him silently and let my soft breath fall on his ear. Then I leaned forward and let my nipples rub against his side. My lips touched his ear and I exhaled gently, my hard nipples rubbed him and I pressed my mound covered with soft pubic hair and my wet pussy lips against his thigh. Wondering what I was doing now,he waited for some sign. I untied the cord around his wrists and let it fell to the ground. I unhooked the chain from the pole, and used it to pull him forward. He followed in silence, because I had not said a word at all.

Walking in darkness, with no sound from my footfalls, he could not tell where we went as I led him into the bedroom. Soon I let the light chain fall down across his chest, reaching just below his belly button, almost touching the top of his still hard cock. He stood there, blindfolded, hearing and feeling nothing, and waited.

Suddenly I put both hands on his chest and pushed him backward. Totally unprepared he fell back. The back of his knees hit the edge of the bed and he was prone on its soft surface in a second, surprised and confused. Quickly I grabbed one ankle and pulled it to the side stretching his leg that way, and wrapped it in a soft silk tie. Then I grabbed the other ankle, wrapped and secured it the same way. He was left lying there like that, his legs spread wide, his hard cock rising up from his crotch.

In quick succession I tied both his wrists the same way, pulled up over his head and to the sides and fastened, so he was totally spread eagled and helpless on the soft bed. The blindfold still covered his eyes and the gag his mouth. His cock, however, surprised by the sudden push and the turn of events, was rapidly becoming flaccid.

For some again unknown length of time I let him lie there with no sensory clues. As he wondered what was happening, I silently opened the side door. Putting my finger on my lips, I let my three associates into the room. Each of them was a beautiful girl, each was completely nude, and each was leading one of Mike's buddies, who were also naked. The guys looked at Mike tied to the bed with gleeful expressions. They took up their positions on each side of the bed, and the girls knelt in front of them.

I picked up the flask of warm oil. Silently I poured a little on each girl's hands and they began to massage their client. Then I went to Mike, spread on the bed, and let a trickle of the warm stuff fall on his chest. It began going down his chest toward his belly. The thin stream poured on his belly and his belly button and then I moved it on down toward his cock. Although that organ was lying quietly, it began to become alert when the soft stream of warm oil was poured down its length, and gently over his balls.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers
12