The House of Silken Ties Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let it trickle went over both thighs, awakening responses in his cock for what he surely hoped would be a nice rubbing. I softly put my hands on his chest, spreading the warm oil over his muscles and around his nipples. Then I let them follow the stream down over his belly. They began making warm circles, coming nearer and nearer to his re-hardened cock each time. It seemed that rod was reaching out toward them and he moved his hips the little he could to try to reach those warm hands.

But now I moved down to his thighs, and massaged gently upwards. My hands came to his crotch, rubbing gently against his balls, moving back and forth. Each time I reached a little further onto his balls and a little further up toward the twitching shaft of his dick. I knew it was an exquisitely teasing sensation for him to feel them approaching a little at a time. Closer and closer I stroked, and then softly let the flat palm of one hand moved up the shaft. It neared the tip and I made little circles right on the sensitive ridge. Smooth and oily my palm went around and around on his cock, pressing it gently down onto his belly. I used my other hand to gently cup his balls, squeezing each time the head of his cock twitched against my palm.

Then I wrapped my hands around the shaft all the way, both hands moving up and down its length but not touching the sensitive head. I began to rotate them in opposite directions, still moving up and down. My top hand circled the head of his hard cock and provoked excruciatingly intense responses. It found the sensitive ridge and stroked the most responsive spot. Suddenly I let the soft slow motion turn into fast long strokes. I jerked on his cock as it rose to the point of explosion. Still blind, still silent, only the gathering excitement in his dick meant anything to him. Then with a final long tug I pulled my hands away from him again.

This time he moaned in his disappointment. Quickly I tapped the soft cloth that was bound over his mouth to send the message that silence was still demanded. He lay there, helplessly spread out with his throbbing cock standing up hard. He writhed his hips hoping to touch something with it but there was no more stimulation. Finally he lay there and just let the feeling of the room flow over him and wrap around his dick. I was sure he was trying somehow to sense my position, or even my presence.

Meanwhile my professional associates proceeded about their assignment, duplicating my actions on each of the guys standing in front of them. The guys were becoming highly excited, I could see from their hard cocks, so I thought it was time to let the birthday boy get his present in full.

I sat down on the bed, and then rolled my body onto his. He lay spread out beneath me, and and my naked body was spread on top of him. My stiff nipples were pressed into his chest by the globes of my tits, my belly rested against his, and his stiff rod was covered by the soft hair of my pubic mound. I could feel his dick throbbing with his need to come.

Since his body was still covered in oil, I was able to slide along it. I slid up toward his shoulders, and then back down as my belly rubbed against his. His cock sought warmth and moisture and found it between my pussy lips. I did not sink deeply on to him, though, but quickly slid back up until my nipples brushed his lips and my pussy dripped on his belly. Eagerly he sucked those hard nipples, letting his tongue roll around them. Then I pulled them out of his lips and let them travel back down to his chest as my hips slid down to his and rose slightly to let his cock enter my cunt again. Deeper it probed this time, and my hips rocked to accept it.

Then I slipped off it again, once more rubbing up his body so my tits enclosed his face as my thighs enclosed his cock. On and on I rose, my wet pussy sliding over his belly and over his chest. Then I lifted my hips slightly and the soft wet lips of my cunt were at his mouth, my pussy juices wetting his lips. He let his tongue rove up my slit, and found the hard round bump of my clitoris. I moved my hips slightly as he sucked on the clit. Then I began to slide back down his body. Soon his tongue found my belly button as my pussy slid over his chest. Then I let my tits cradle his head. My hard nipples traced a path toward his lips. Eagerly he rolled the nipples with his tongue.

On each side of the bed, the girls were applying tit jobs to the cocks on his buddies. I could see the strokes getting faster and harder and knew all the guys were excited almost to the end point.

Meantime I let my pussy slide toward his cock again. As my nipples slipped from his mouth, my warm pussy lips engulfed the head of his dick. I rolled my hips around, knowing it was sending his cock wild with the movement. Still in darkness, still in silence, I knew he focused his entire being on his cock. He was held to the bed so tightly that he could hardly move his hips so it was my movement up and down that thrust his rod deep into my pussy and drew it slowly out. In and out it went. I paused at the top to clench my love muscles around the tip, then thrust down hard and pulled it deep inside me as I rolled my hips. He could only lie there, seeing nothing , hearing nothing, only feeling his rod throbbing in the tight wetness of my cunt. I knew his every sense was fully concentrated on the fast movement toward his climax.

I saw the girls on each side of the bed deep throating the guys standing there, moving their heads up and down rapidly to force them toward their explosion too.

Rolling, rising, dropping, pulling his cock deep into my wet vaginal tunnel, I worked again and again. I could tell that he was edging and I slowed to exquisitely stimulating strokes. Deep inside I pulled his throbbing cock, then almost pulled out. Deep again, up again, and I felt him start to reach his orgasm. I pressed hard down against him and jerked my hips as waves of his climax flowed over him. He could feel my pussy contract and knew I was coming just as he was. I hoped the explosion in his cock and through his whole body was more intense than he had ever had before.

Just as his juices began to spurt, I ripped the cloth from his eyes. He looked up and could see my tits bobbing above him and my body heaving with our mutual climaxes. Suddenly the silence was broken as I cried out.

At that signal, he heard answering yells from around the bed. Turning his head to one side he saw Gary and Joe, standing there naked with their cocks in the mouths of beautiful nude girls. On the other side was Sam similarly situated. Their thrusting hips and grunting yells told him that all three of his friends were shooting in their girls' mouths just as he did in my squeezing cunt.

After our climaxes, each of us was quiet for a moment. Then all three of his friends, and all four of us girls, called out together, "Happy Birthday, Mike!" I undid his restraints. Finally having his hands free the first thing he did was grab my boobs and pull them down to his mouth, sucking my nipples deeply. Then letting me lie on top of him he grabbed my ass with both hands and rocked my pussy around his cock one last time.

Pushing me off him, and looking at all the naked bodies, beautiful girls and his best friends, all he could say was, "Thanks for the best birthday ever!" My associates and I had done our jobs well.

12