The House on Moore Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This was Grandma Mabel's bedroom suite," Susan explained, "Aunt Mamie brought it here when her sister passed."

"I recognize it," Evie replied with amazement. Walking about the room, her hand lovingly caressed the highly polished surfaces of the furniture as she looked around. "I didn't think any of this was still in the family. As a kid, whenever I spent the night at her house, grandma would always let me sleep in bed with her." Evie paused a moment, lost in thought and then added, "That's one of the things I missed most when we moved away."

"Well, except for the mattress and bedsprings these are the same pieces from her house. When I moved in here, there were some other things of grandma's still in storage, as well as Aunt Mamie's furnishings here in the house. Over time I've kind of rearranged things. There's a mix of grandma's, Aunt Mamie's, even some furniture dating back to great-great-grandpa Matthew in here, well really throughout the house. There are also some things I've bought over the years in here too. If you'd like, we can go to the storage shed on Saturday and you can see if there's anything else there you'd like to have in this room, or instead of what's already here."

"No, no this is wonderful, it's perfect. I like it just the way it is. This is so familiar. It brings back so many memories. I'll be able to sleep here like a baby."

"Okay then, that's settled. The bathroom is through that door and is shared with the third bedroom, but since that bedroom is empty, it's essentially a private bath for you. If you need anything, I'm across the hall. Please help yourself to anything you'd like in the kitchen, after all you are family Evie."

After hugging her younger cousin goodnight, Susan withdrew and went to her bedroom. Having lost the opportunity to take a long relaxing soak in the tub, Susan instead showered quickly then climbed into bed. During her shower, Susan thought about being able to sleep in tomorrow. For the first time in a couple weeks, she was going straight in to the office and not to a job site, so it wouldn't be necessary for her to get up at four o'clock. No, tomorrow she could sleep in until seven. Stepping out of the shower she towel dried then went into her bedroom. It was her custom to sleep nude, and saw no reason for that to change just because Evie was here.

Pulling the covers up to her neck, Susan laid thinking about her first impression of Evie and their earlier conversation. Her cousin was not what she had expected. What Susan was expecting to show up on her doorstep was a spoiled, self-centered, selfish young lady barely out of her teens. Instead, she found her cousin to be worldly, mature, intelligent, friendly, and good company, who didn't at least outwardly portray herself as being any kind of a wild child. Even though she wasn't yet willing to commit to Evie staying at her home for long, Susan nonetheless was ready to give her the benefit of the doubt. She'd wait and see what the next few days would bring.

In the bedroom with her, listening to her thoughts, the Presence commented, although it went unheard, "The next few days will bring more than you expect Susan, much more than you expect."

Pushing thoughts of Evie from her mind Susan tried to fall asleep, but after ten minutes still lay wide-awake. Problem was it'd been a while since she'd last had sex and was horny. The last guy she'd been with was Tom Morris, and that had been nearly three weeks ago. In fact, she realized with some surprise, Tom had been the only man she'd slept with in more than seven months. Unfortunately, tonight Tom was out of town. So with no chance to get him to come over, she'd have to do what she usually did in these situations.

Rolling over she reached into the drawer of her night side stand and removed her little vibrator, laying it on the bed beside her. Susan really liked this toy, this 'Pocket Rocket' as it was called on the package. It was small, but powerful, and never failed to bring her to orgasm. Using her feet, she pushed the covers down until her breasts were exposed, and then ran her hands up from her belly and cupped them. Holding the firm orbs in the palms of her hands, she gently squeezed them for a moment before dragging her fingers over the nipples. Repeatedly she ran her fingertips over and around the stiffening nubs until they were hard, and the areolas crinkled. Taking a nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand, she gently stretched it outward, tenderly rolling the nubs between her fingertips.

Susan liked her nipples played with but preferred it done gently...like this. Some of the men she'd been with thought her nipples were knobs, twisting them like radio buttons, and that turned her off. However, if done as she was doing now, well now that was altogether a different story. As she played with her nipples, she could feel things starting to heat up between her legs. Whenever she masturbated, that's why she started with nipple play...it always made her pussy wet. Continuing to play with her nipples, she kicked the covers the rest of the way off and spread her legs.

Susan thought her pussy was...well...sexy. Her outer lips weren't flat but protruded prominently from her groin, and even when she wasn't excited, her clitoral hood was plainly visible between the snug labia majora. The prepuce covering her clitoris was long and completely protected and hid the sensitive pearl beneath it. When unfurled and spread open, Susan's inner lips flared out widely from beneath the hood, but since her outer lips were so prominent, only the very tips of her inner wings extended out over the edge when the outer lips were closed tight. At rest, her inner lips weren't hidden from view at all, but were gently cupped, folded, and pressed together between her plump outer lips. For pubic hair, hers was unusually soft, and while not overly thick, it covered her entire crotch.

Susan hadn't touched herself between the legs yet, but just from her tit play, her lips had become engorged with blood and were spreading open like a flower blooming. Natural lube had begun to pool inside her hole, but had not trickled out of her in any great amount, leaving her pussy slick, but not wet.

Sliding both hands down her body, Susan spread her outer and inner lips wider still, then lay her index fingers along each side of her clit. Moving her hands slowly, Susan gently rubbed the sides of her fingers against her man in the boat in opposite directions, while massaging the tender inner flesh of her flared lips with her fingertips. After a bit, her left hand moved down and she ran a finger around the outside of her hole, feeling how wet she was there. Dipping that finger deeper into herself, she trapped her clit between two fingers of the other hand, and slowly rubbed in a circular motion.

Eyes closed, Susan masturbated to one of her favorite fantasies, one where she was the center of a man's sexual attention. The man, whom she wouldn't know, would be there only for her satisfaction, not expecting reciprocation in any way. He would massage her body, make oral love to her, and finally bring her to climax. In her fantasy, sometimes he would fuck her, sometimes he'd bring her off orally, and at other times, he'd bring her off with only his hands and fingers.

Without climaxing, Susan masturbated using only her fingers through several iterations of her fantasy. Then she reached for the vibrator lying beside her and twisted the base to turn it on. Putting two fingers back inside herself, she placed the end of the vibrator alongside her clitoral hood and rubbed it back and forth along its length, looking for the ideal spot to let the toy do its job. Finding the spot she was looking for, Susan held the toy there and rocked the business end of it against her clit. Fingers working inside her pussy, she held the pulsating toy against her little man. After every fourth or fifth plunge of her fingers, she'd let her ring finger slip down and rub over the outside of her asshole.

Susan didn't like anal sex, or at least hadn't so far with the three men she attempted it with. On the other hand, she did enjoy anal stimulation, sometimes rubbing the outside of her rear hole, or on occasion even pushing a finger inside herself there. When in the mood for this type of play she found it quite exciting, and absolutely loved having her asshole eaten, but unfortunately didn't get to experience that often enough.

Holding the vibrator against her clit, Susan pulled the two fingers she had inside her out. Then while keeping her legs spread, she pulled her knees up and back towards her chest. Reaching around the outside of her hip, she pushed the two fingers she'd used before back into her pussy. Those fingers pumped rapidly inside her, while another randomly rubbed over her asshole as she rocked the vibrator against her clitty. Moments later, her fantasy man eating her pussy, she began to cum. Head turned to the right, eyes squeezed closed she could feel her pussy clasping her fingers. Her orgasm was like a wave washing over her, building slowly, higher and higher until it crested, crashing over her in a torrent of feelings centered between her legs and in her belly, slowly ebbing away.

Sated, Susan laid flat, the still vibrating toy in her right hand by her side. When she'd caught her breath, she turned the toy off then put it back into the night side stand. Lying on her side, she pulled the covers up over her, quickly falling asleep.


Chapter 5

The next morning Susan was awakened not by her alarm clock, but by the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and something else. 'What is that?' she asked herself inhaling deeply, trying to identify the deliciously familiar, but yet unidentifiable aroma wafting up from downstairs. Turning over she looked at the clock and saw it was twenty to seven. Rolling out of bed, Susan pulled on one of the extra long tee shirts she wore as a nightshirt, and after visiting the bathroom, went downstairs barefooted. Going into the kitchen, she saw Evie was already dressed and busy cutting a green pepper on the chopping block. Laid out on the sideboard in individual bowls, were some other chopped vegetables and shredded cheese.

"Good morning sleepy head," Susan's bright and bubbly cousin greeted her.

"Good morning," she responded stifling a yawn.

"Hope you don't mind, but I thought I'd make you an omelet for breakfast. I got some homemade biscuits in the oven and coffee brewing too," Evie said brightly.

'Biscuits, that's what I smelled besides the coffee,' Susan thought to herself. To Evie she said, "No, no I don't mind, I told you to make yourself at home. Coffee smells wonderful."

"Let me get you some," Evie said, moving towards the seldom-used coffee maker.

After setting the cup of coffee on the table, Evie went back to the counter and began to chop an onion as Susan watched. Her cousin certainly knew her way around a kitchen, expertly handling the knife as she chopped vegetables. Susan was amazed at how easily Evie brought everything together in the pan. The omelet she placed in front of Susan a few minutes later smelled wonderful, and the aroma of the biscuits was heavenly.

"Biscuits, omelets, fresh coffee, you're going to spoil me. I usually don't have time to make myself breakfast. Besides, I'd never attempt anything this elaborate. Usually I just grab something on the way to work, if that." Waving her fork over her plate she asked, "Anyway, where'd you get the stuff to make all this? I know you didn't find flour in my pantry."

"Oh, I was up early and found a market in the phone book not too far away that was open at that hour. I took a cab over and got what I needed. You didn't have much of anything in the house."

"Yeah, well I don't do much cooking myself," Susan said apologetically, "Really don't have the time for it except maybe on the weekends, and then mostly I like to grill. I have to tell you, this is delicious. What kind of biscuits are these, they taste just like grandma's?"

"Thank you, it is grandma's recipe. I got what I needed when I went to the store this morning," the younger woman explained.

Evie placed her breakfast on the table moments later then sat across from her cousin. As they ate, they talked, and midway through their conversation Susan asked, "So, what do you have planned for today?"

After wiping her mouth with a napkin Evie replied, "First I'm going to call my parents and see if they'll help me get a car. I can't keep taking a taxi everywhere. I have some more things that should be arriving today by delivery service, so I need to wait on those. And until I decide what I'm going to do, I thought if you didn't mind, I could help around here. You know cook, clean, laundry, do the lawn, stuff like that."

After a moment's thought Susan responded, "Sure, that'll be fine, except you don't need to do anything with the lawn. I have a lawn care company that takes care of that."

"Oh, okay. Well I can still do the rest."

Susan nodded her agreement and they continued their chat through the rest of breakfast. Afterwards Susan went upstairs to get ready for work.

After her cousin had gone upstairs, Evie began to pick up, and once Susan left for work, she began to clean the downstairs. There wasn't much to do; apparently Susan, while not much of a cook, was a good housekeeper and kept things clean and neat.

Evie called her mom about nine and got absolutely nowhere on the subject of a car. She knew her mother was still very upset over her leaving school, particularly the circumstances of that departure, and thought that was probably why her mom was being so obstinate. Even though when she called daddy at work she could tell he was just as aggravated with her, Evie still had much better luck. Ever since she was a little girl she knew she had daddy wrapped and could get just about anything she wanted. However, this time, especially given the tenseness of the current situation, Evie was surprised when she was still able to talk him into helping her get a car. She really didn't take advantage of daddy often, not wanting to cause any problems between her parents, who she both dearly loved, nor did she want to go to the well too often. Besides she wasn't asking them to buy her a car, just help her get one.

Around eleven, the delivery service dropped off four two-foot cube cardboard boxes. One by one, Evie carried them upstairs to the bedroom she was using. Opening the packages, she began to remove her things and laid them out either on the bed, or put them away in the closet or dresser. The cartons contained mostly clothes, cosmetics, toiletries, and some jewelry. What Evie was really looking forward to finding though was her toys. Carefully rolled inside some towels were her vibrators, dildos and other things. As she found each toy, she laid it on the bed and continued to put the rest of her things away.

As she hung up this or folded that, Evie's eyes kept darting to the toys lying on the mattress. There was no denying she was horny. Her libido was sending signals she couldn't ignore through her belly to her breasts and pussy. It had been nearly a week since she'd been able to do more than bring herself off with her fingers, not that she had any problem at all with doing just that. Truth was Evie liked sex and was just as likely to include her toys as not. She also didn't care if her partners were male, female, younger, older, or her age as long as they had fun together. In fact, sex is what had gotten her into trouble at school.

Yes she was horny, and getting more excited by the minute. Evie missed the feel of her vibrator against her clit, or one of her dildos in her pussy or ass. Although sometimes she craved it, as a rule when she masturbated Evie didn't really like just having her pussy penetrated, preferring to rub her fingers or toy through and over her lips until she reached orgasm. If she did use a toy inside her, her favorite thing was to have her anus filled and she had two toys for this task.

One was called a ripple, and was silicone, six and a half inches long with four graduated balls cascading down its length. The widest part of the shaft, near the base, was an inch and a half wide, with the ball preceding that one being about an inch and a quarter wide. The tip, or first ball of the toy was about three quarters of an inch in diameter, and Evie very much liked the way it stretched her asshole as it entered her. Sometimes when she was feeling particularly nasty, she'd lie on her back or sit slumped in a chair and raise her legs high. Reaching between her legs, sometimes using both hands on the base, she'd use the ripple to fuck her ass until she couldn't stand it any more, and just had to use her fingers on her clit to bring herself off. Evie loved the way her asshole spread open to let a ball through, then squeezed closed around the narrower neck of the toy as it moved inside her. As much as she liked it she never came from anal play alone, but it certainly got her hot.

The second toy she used to stimulate her anal cravings was a set of beads. The set Evie used had ten one inch diameter balls on a string encased in latex, with a large ring on one end. As she played with her pussy with either a vibrator or her fingers, one at a time she'd push the string of beads into her ass. After pushing three or four of the balls inside herself, she'd let the rest of the string hang outside her asshole as she continued to play with her pussy. She liked the way it felt as the weight of the toy pulled down and outward against her rear hole. Sometimes she'd even hang something onto the ring to increase the weight and have the beads pull harder against her asshole. As her passion built, she'd press another bead into her ass until she had the entire string of ten balls inside herself. Just as she reached orgasm, Evie would yank the ring, pulling the beads from her asshole in rapid succession. This never failed to heighten and strengthen her orgasm, and she'd have to sit or lay still afterwards for a while to recover.

Evie's collection of toys included two dildos and two vibrators. One of the dildos was a sapphire colored silicone toy, seven inches long and an inch and a half wide, with a blunt curved tip and a flared base. After the tip, its shaft bulged out in two spots, and her pussy gripped and rode the waves of the toy very nicely thank you. She called this dildo 'Goldilocks', it wasn't too big and it wasn't too small, it fit her just right. To her delight, the curved tip of the toy also rubbed perfectly against her G-spot. Although Evie did sometimes use it while lying in bed or slumped in a chair, her favorite way to use this dildo was to kneel over it and fuck herself on it, letting the blunt curved head rub her G-spot as she either rubbed her clit or played with her nipples or both. Sometimes she even used either the ripple anal toy or the anal beads as she rode 'Goldilocks' to a satisfying orgasm.

She'd really splurged on herself when she bought the second dildo. It had cost more than a hundred and fifty dollars, but Evie just had to have it when she first saw it. It was seven inches long and an inch and a half in diameter, made of medical grade glass, but had the look of being crystal. The base had two concentric rings that fit Evie's small hand nicely and gave the toy a sure grip. The shaft of the toy was pearlescent, and had twisted sculpted swirls adding texture, which Evie could feel against her vaginal walls. She liked using this toy while either sitting on the edge of something, her feet spread widely on the floor, thrusting the toy into her pussy, or while lying flat, with her knees pulled back to her chest.

As with her anal toys, she could never cum from just fucking herself with the dildos, she had to have some sort clitoral stimulation to get off. It didn't matter if the stimulation came from her or someone else's fingers, oral sex, a vibrator, or humping her pussy against something, she just had to have her man in the boat rocked to get off.