The House on Moore Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers

Intently watching her cousin as she played with herself, an unknown amount of time passed before Susan thought she heard a voice say breathlessly from over her shoulder, dragging out the first word, "Yes, beautiful." Once more Susan snapped her head around, first left, then right, as she looked down the hall, but again saw no one there.

It was an odd situation, because although Susan would have sworn she heard someone in the hall, she felt no real trepidation, no danger, no anxiety. Honestly, besides her high state of arousal all Susan felt was a warm, soothing...presence. It was like she was safely wrapped in the protective arms of a trusted loved one. Besides, she reasoned, the house was equipped with a state of the art, multi-level, triple redundant security system. 'The alarm didn't go off. Maybe I just got the creeps,' she thought. Thinking perhaps she should still call the police just to be on the safe side, after all, she was positive she'd heard someone and she had guests in the house, her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Evie moan passionately once more.

The 'intruder' instantly forgotten, she turned back to the crack in the door. Susan watched as Evie continued to rock the handle of the toy back and forth between her legs. Taking in her cousin's body, Susan again noticed how pretty she was, especially in a state of sexual arousal. The girl's dark hair hung mostly behind her, but a few tresses fell across her shoulders. Her breasts were barely more than tiny mounds, capped with slightly brownish puffy areolas and nipples. Even across the room, Susan could see Evie's areolas were crinkled, and her nipples really stood out.

Again, Susan was shocked by her actions. She'd never looked at another woman as she was now looking at her cousin. Not once in her life could she remember ever being attracted to a woman sexually, but here she was idly playing with herself as she watched her almost a decade younger cousin masturbate.

She heard the girl growl long and low and knew Evie had to be at the edge of getting off. Susan watched as her cousin sucked air in and blew it out through pursed lips, her hands rocking the vibrator more determinately. Unconsciously, as she watched, Susan's own fingers pressed a little more firmly against her clit.

Evie was now uttering almost continuously, "Oh, oh, oh," as the vibrator rocked against her pussy. Her breathing coming in pants, her eyes rose from her crotch to look into themselves in the mirror. Staring into her own eyes, Evie kept them open as long as she could as her orgasm began. Holding the base of the toy against her pussy, she pushed the handle away from her, and then pulled it back again, faster and faster until her orgasm crashed down and rolled over her. Moaning loudly and continuously with her eyes squeezed tightly closed, she pushed the top of the toy's handle away from her and held it there with both hands as she humped her ass up and down off the chair, pressing her pussy against the large round vibrating head.

"Amazing," the Presence said breathlessly. Astonished at the intensity of Evie's orgasm herself, Susan hardly noticed the comment of the Voice in her head. Yet unconsciously her head slowly nodded in agreement.

The sound that came from between the younger woman's clenched teeth sounded as if she were in great pain or anguish, but having watched, Susan knew the real cause. She noted Evie held the base of the toy tightly against her pussy, as both hands held the handle of the toy out away from her. The girl's face was scrunched up and turned to one side with her chin resting against her shoulder, both of which were pulled forward, arms rigid as she came. While they started out draped over the arms of the chair, when Evie began to cum, her legs had risen and were now up not quite parallel to the floor, toes curled.

As Evie climaxed, Susan watched from the doorway, rubbing her own pussy feverishly with one hand, flicking her erect nipples with the other. She watched and masturbated through what seemed to her to be an unusually long and intense orgasm for the young woman. She knew when her cousin's climax ebbed by the way the girl relaxed and slowly, almost in slow motion, dropped her legs back down to rest on the arms of the chair while her toes uncurled.

Holding onto the toy, Evie's hands pulled the handle back towards her until her wrists rested on her belly. After a couple of deep breaths, she laid the toy on her belly and rested her hands on her thighs.

Seeing the lower end of the vibrator for the first time Susan thought the toy would have had a plain round head, but instead saw there was protrusion on it. It was blue in color and had what looked like a four inch long, maybe one inch diameter prong sticking out from the side of it. Evie had had the prong inside her pussy as she masturbated and Susan wondered how that would have felt, then thought, 'Duh, I guess it felt pretty damn good, huh?'

Having not yet reached orgasm herself, Susan took one more look at Evie's body before quietly pulling the bedroom door closed, not wanting to let her young cousin catch her watching. Knowing how mortified she would be if someone were to catch her playing with herself, she thought Evie would feel much the same. What Susan didn't know was that even if Evie had caught her watching, which she hadn't, rather than being embarrassed, it would only have heightened the experience for her.

Thinking she heard something, Evie raised her head and looked towards the bedroom door, but saw nothing and heard nothing more. Shrugging, she sat up, and then stretched like a cat awakening from a nap. Leaving the Monster on the seat of the parlor chair, she slipped into bed and fell asleep immediately.

Standing in the hallway Susan took one more look up and down the empty hallway before going back into her room. Pushing her bedroom door closed, Susan pulled her nightshirt over her head, dropped it onto the floor, and then sat on the edge of her bed. With her feet on the floor and her legs spread wide, she rubbed her clit rapidly, her fingers moving in a small tight circle, nudging her little man this way then that. With her eyes closed, Susan replayed in her mind what she'd just witnessed in her cousin's bedroom.

Susan didn't associate the Voice in her head, giving a running commentary about the scene she was masturbating to, with anything other than her mind describing Evie playing with herself. Damn, and didn't the memory excite her tremendously.

Her left hand came to her right nipple and played with it as her fingers continued their dance between her legs. In her mind she watched, and listened as the scene played out. Almost to the point where Evie started to cum, Susan took her hand from her breast and pushed two fingers into her pussy as she continued to rub her clit. As her own orgasm neared, Susan reached back up and began to pull and stretch her nipple outward as she rubbed herself furiously between her legs. Just as Evie's climax started in her mind's eye, her own orgasm began. Susan's body went rigid and she uttered, "Oh fuck," cumming hard, more intensely than she had in quite a while. When her orgasm ebbed, she fell to one side, head landing on her pillow, hand still holding her sex, feet on the floor. Spent, Susan lay like this for a while before working up the strength to pull her legs into bed and covering herself, before falling into a deep satisfying sleep.

Just as she fell asleep, at that razor's edge between sleep and awake, Susan heard the voice from the hallway, the one she now drowsily, dreamily thought may have been the same one speaking as she masturbated, saying, "The time is very near now."

Chapter 7

The rest of the week followed the same general routine, sans the voyeurism. Evie woke each morning and fixed her cousin a hot breakfast, and Susan arrived home each evening to a wonderful home cooked meal.

After Susan left for work each day, Evie would start her chores around the house. It was obvious before she'd come to stay here Susan had kept her house clean and orderly, but even so, Evie wanted to earn her keep, so went the extra mile. Rather than just sweeping, mopping and vacuuming, she dusted all the furniture, fixtures and figurines in the place, swept the porch that wrapped the house, made sure the pool's robot cleaner did its job and did the laundry. Over time, she even pulled the books from the shelves in the library and dusted those as well, and washed the windows too. Each day she went to the grocery, or to the nearby Farmers' Market to buy what she'd need for that night's dinner and the next morning's breakfast, wanting only the freshest of ingredients. When she took a break, she spent the time shopping for a car on the internet and found several she wanted to look at further. Somewhere around noon each day she'd stop whatever she was doing and masturbate, her libido demanding attention, and in the afternoon she'd start dinner.

Susan had a routine too, a new routine starting that Wednesday morning. The morning ritual was unchanged, but once she left the house, it felt as if something were pulling her back, not wanting her to leave. All day long she'd have this...urge to drop everything and go home, and the later the day grew, the stronger the urge became. It felt like she was being pulled away from everything else so she could just get home. The urge wasn't leaving her with a feeling of dread, that possibly something bad had happened at home, nor was it affecting her work, but it was extremely distracting.

At almost any moment, random thoughts of Evie would pop into Susan's mind. These thoughts weren't necessarily erotic, although there were a few of those as well, but just random images of the beautiful young woman. Even though she barely knew the girl, after all Evie had been staying with her hardly any time at all, Susan found she missed her cousin, missed her as one would a close friend who'd been away a while. The little bit she had, Susan truly enjoyed spending time with Evie, talking with her, sharing stories, and felt about her not unlike how she felt about Tom Morris, but somehow more so. It was hard to describe, it was as if she'd known Evie for years, yet, she really hadn't.

Another change in her routine was each night after crawling into bed, with the images playing still fresh in her mind, Susan would masturbate, sometimes twice, to the memory of what she'd witnessed in Evie's bedroom that Tuesday night. Before this, she'd never masturbated more than two or three times a week, depending on how often she'd been with Tom. Afterwards, as she slept, her dreams would be filled with those same images, but the dream would end differently than how the event really occurred. Instead of masturbating to orgasm while sitting on the edge of her own bed as had really happened, she dreamt while Evie was in the midst of playing with herself, she would sit up, and with a lustful smile crook her finger at Susan, signaling for her to come over and join her. The dream always ended, fading to black like an old movie, with the image of Susan standing in the doorway undecided on what to do. It seemed the dream would play repeatedly throughout the night, every detail of Evie's act in needlepoint sharpness. In spite of her restlessness, Susan always woke feeling refreshed...and horny. As a rule, she reserved 'playtime' as a nighttime activity only, but the vivid dreams so aroused her, Susan found she just had to masturbate in the morning too to take the edge off.

Eventually the Presence would not need to resort to such tactics, to manipulate Susan's dreams and desires, but there was a task to complete, and time was getting short.

Working on getting her chores done Thursday morning, Evie had just finished vacuuming the rug in what Susan called the entry hall and was wrapping up the cord when she heard someone in the yard. Looking out one of the front parlor windows, she saw a couple of men unloading lawn mowers from an open trailer parked at the curb, while two others took some other things from the back of the pickup truck it was attached to. She remembered Susan saying she had a lawn care company and imagined these were them.

Going upstairs to her room, Evie watched from the turret window as the men worked. They appeared all to be Latino, Cuban probably she thought, based on the flag painted on the pick-up's door. Three of the men were young, one maybe even a teenager, but none of them appealed to her. The older two of those three were pushing the lawn mowers, while the teenager was using an edger. She heard one of the men call the apparent foreman of the crew, at least the one who appeared to be giving the orders, Naldo. He was an older man she guessed to be somewhere in his mid to late forties. Once he'd gotten the others started on their jobs, he went to the garden bed under her window and inspected the bushes, picking up the branches and looking at the underside. Evie's imagination ran away with her, and she decided if she were going to fuck one of these men, it would be Naldo. It wasn't that Naldo was handsome, in fact, he was somewhat ordinary looking, but what appealed to her was the way in which he carried himself.

Evie enjoyed her fantasy for a few moments more before she frowned, sighed, and thought, 'Too bad, but it just can't happen. These people work for Susan and besides, I can't afford to start that kind of trouble so close to home. After all, aren't I already in enough trouble with my folks because of my...what should I call it?' Smiling ruefully at the memory, Evie decided she was in trouble because of her indiscretions at school. That didn't stop her from thinking about the foreman though, making him the star of her fantasy when she masturbated later that day.

Once the lawn care people were gone, Evie went back up to her room and stripped. After pulling two toys and a small tube of lube from where she had them hidden, she lay back on the bed and began to caress herself. She ran the flat of her hands over her breasts then cupped the tiny mounds in her palms. Pressing her fingers into the flesh of her barely there tits, she rubbed her thumbs down over her nipples then back up again. After two or three passes her nipples and areolas puffed up, nearly doubling the height of her breasts.

Her head on the pillow, eyes closed, Evie imagined it was the foreman's hands on her body. Although her hands were soft and smooth, she could 'feel' the calluses of Naldo's rough worker's hands as they moved over her. Evie's hands caressed her breasts and teased her nipples before moving down over her flat belly, pausing to toy with the sterling silver dolphin navel ring she wore there. After a moment, her hands moved further down until the tips of her fingers just touched the top of her crack, then moved back up again. Not once leaving her smooth flesh, her hands moved back to her breasts where Evie began to play with her nipples, pulling and stretching them. In her mind, she imagined Naldo was sucking them, running his tongue over and around them, nipping them with his teeth, and she moaned aloud while arching her back.

She fantasized about Naldo making love to her breasts until her clit signaled her brain it wanted attention too. Moving slowly, caressingly down her body, her hands finally reached her slit. Evie ran her fingers and palms over the outside of her pussy, feeling the hard stainless steel ball of the stud she wore through her clitoral hood. Taking hold of it between thumb and forefinger, she began to pump slowly. As she fantasized Naldo was licking her sensitive nub, the shaft of the stud pulled at her hood, and the ball on the opposite end rubbed against her clit. Again, Evie arched her back, sighing passionately at the stimulation and erotic images playing in her mind. Pumping the ball a little quicker, she bent her knees, spreading her legs wider, then reached down with her free hand, and rubbed her inner lips, feeling the natural moisture that had already collected there. Releasing the stud, Evie began to rub her clit with the tip of one finger, as two from her other hand slipped into her pussy.

Imagining it was Naldo's tongue moving over her clit as he fingered her, Evie played with herself with both hands until she felt the need to feed her oral fixation. Reaching for 'Goldilocks', she slipped the end into her mouth, then holding the dildo near the base she sucked the toy in deeper. Pumping it, Evie took as much of its seven inch length as she could before sliding it almost all the way out, letting her lips caress the shaft as it went. Holding the toy cock in her left hand as she licked and sucked it, her right hand went between her legs to find her clit again. Masturbating as she held the sapphire toy in her mouth, she ran her tongue along the shaft and around the curved blunt end of the dildo. Evie moaned and fantasized it was Naldo's cock she was sucking, and that it was his calloused hand between her legs rubbing her little man. She imagined his cock was long, like her dildo, and although she'd never seen an uncircumcised cock before, for some reason she fantasized his was.

Leaving the toy cock sticking obscenely out of her mouth, Evie lifted her legs, and then reached around the outside of her slim thighs so her fingers could find and tease her anal opening. As she teased and played with her ass, the finger that had been rubbing her clit, now along with a second one, moved up and down between her pussy lips, occasionally dipping into her hole. Playing with herself, Evie began to take deeper breaths, and in her mind could see Naldo fingering her pussy and ass as she sucked his cock. Her fantasy was so vivid she could feel the foreman's rough hands on her, his hard cock in her mouth.

As she masturbated, each act of her fantasy played out in her mind, and Evie moaned to the pleasure she was giving herself. Taking her hand from between her legs, she pulled the dildo from her mouth and rubbed the blunt head down her body until it rested against her pussy. She slid the curved tip of the toy up the length of her slit from her hole, until it nudged against her clit, then down again. Every few strokes she'd push the tip of the dildo, wet with her natural lube, down over her asshole. On one of the passes over her pussy, Evie pushed the dildo inside herself, imagining it was Naldo entering her. At that thought, she moaned and a smile appeared on her face. While she rubbed, and occasionally dipped a finger into her asshole, the 'foreman' pumped his cock in her tight pussy. Making sure the side of the toy rubbed against the tip of her clit, Evie pushed and pulled the blue dildo at a steady rhythm, imagining Naldo riding her. Blissfully unaware of how long she fucked herself, when Evie felt the stirrings of an orgasm beginning deep inside her she stopped, pulled the toy out, and dropped it beside her on the bed.

After opening the tube of lube, she picked up the other toy she'd brought to bed and smeared some of the tubes contents onto the shaft. Reaching down, she smeared lube onto her anus as well. Lifting her legs, she took the anal ripple toy, placed the three quarter inch tip against her asshole, and pushed it in with steady, but gentle pressure. When the first ball slipped in, she pressed the rest of the toy in until just the fourth ball, the largest one, was still outside her ass. With her legs still in the air, Evie pulled her knees back to her chest, reached down between her legs, and began to fuck herself with the rippled toy. Her hand gripping its base, Evie pumped the toy and fantasized the foreman was fucking her again. With her eyes closed, she could 'see' Naldo kneeling over her, holding her legs back against her titties as he fucked her asshole. "Fuck me Naldo, fuck my ass baby, make me cum," Evie muttered, as she pumped her ass with the anal toy.

BilyumQ
BilyumQ
84 Followers
1...34567...14