All Comments on 'The Houseguest'

by Jbnov11

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonabout 16 years ago
Hmmmm

Very hot story. Mark was very tasty and I love how he dominated Dan. The ending was good and I really liked the story a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The ONLY THING...

...WORSE than a fag is a latent, pussy-whip fag.

Mickey9504Mickey9504about 16 years ago
Never Mind the Last Coment

the story was good well paced hot and even a little funny at the end. For the Last commenter if you dont like gay male stories why are you reading the gay male section maybe you have some latent gay desires and are to scared to do anything about them. Keep your hate to your self.

Mickey9504Mickey9504about 16 years ago
Never Mind the Last Coment

the story was good well paced hot and even a little funny at the end. For the Last commenter if you dont like gay male stories why are you reading the gay male section maybe you have some latent gay desires and are to scared to do anything about them. Keep your hate to your self.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
fucking hot!!!

that's all I have to say!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Incredible

Amazing. While reading it, I WAS Dan, and I could FEEL Mark's cock up my butt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Plagarism

This is completely plagarized from my story posted in 03. Meeting Mark by Curiouswhore.

InlovewithlfInlovewithlfabout 14 years ago
amazing!

I love this story dude. It just got me real hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just like me

Your story is very similar to what happened to me. My wife knew I had fantasies about men and she arranged to have a gay friend of hers come over when she was out for the evening. I sucked his cock and he fucked me - my 1st time - and I LOVED IT !!! My wife came home without us hearing her and she watched me get fucked by her friend. Since then, we've done it a few more times & now I'm a cock-sucking, cum-swallowing slut who gets fucked both by men and also by my wife's big strap-on dildo. Our sex life has never been better.

Please keep writing stories. I really enjoy them.

bluesky496bluesky496over 10 years ago

what a lovely and well written story , so sexy , i was so turned on reading and i would love to read more ,oh and i would love a mark coming to stay.

Xplorer2000Xplorer2000about 10 years ago
Very hot

and well written. This is the perfect bi-curious fantasy, too be taken by a hot young stud.

Xplorer2000Xplorer2000about 10 years ago
The previous comment about plagiarism is right

This is obviously the same story as Curiouswhore's. Most of the text is exactly the same. What say you? I think it deserves an explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot hot hot

Loved it. Loved the line about a slut should have cum on their face when they get fucked - nearly came reading it.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)!

Been bi curious since forever.

Texland1Texland1over 4 years ago
Similar experience

I saw a married man who I knew who he was but he did not know me as my parents knew him and his wife I had no lived at home for yesrs. He and his wife owned a famous restaurant. He actually took me to his closed restaurant to have sex. Had a good time. I never told anyone. He was good looking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sort of stupid

tedsgirltedsgirlabout 1 year ago

awesome lets hear more

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This made me moan and stroke. This is great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Frumos și plăcut, excitant, futaiul în cur între bărbați dacă e făcut cu atenție aduce numai plăcere și orgasm fantastic, mai ales pentru cel care este în rolul de pizdă de bărbat

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous