The Housekeeper Ch. 05

Story Info
Sam drew his legs up to hide it.
6.2k words
4.48
12.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rolph35
Rolph35
4 Followers

Sam drew his legs up to hide it. Laura sensed his change in attitude, and laughed.

"Ahhh Sammy Sammy Sammy. You've spent months showing it to me and look, now you don't want me to see it. Not fair."

Laura voice changed to her usual everyday bossiness, "Stand up. Now Sam. On your feet."

Sam, still doubled up, said, " yyou better do as I say Laura The girls will be back and..."

"Oh shut up Sam, I could beat you to death before they got back and then, I don't know, escape into the night.

So, Do as you are told, or I'll MAKE you do it. Don't piss me off Sam. I warn you."

"Stand UP."

"Good. Come on, take your hands away."

"Oh Dear, look at it, it is going down, we can't have that." She pointed to the edge of the bed.

"Sit," she demanded.

Sam's eyes scanned the bedroom door.

Laura was really fit and strong, could he make the door if he ran. Probably not.

How the hell did this come about? Where did it all go pear shaped?

Was it all that control that Laura had exerted on Sam and the children during her time there?

Why couldn't he break loose right now?

Or at least, run for it.

She was psyching him out. He felt like a rat in a trap. Not knowing which way to turn.

Where was Cassie when you needed her?

He felt a slap on the bare arm. "Hey dreamy," said Laura "I'm talking to you. Do it."

"Do what?" asked Sam.

"I said, seeing you were in an all-fired hurry to humiliate me with that thing of yours, how about you show me how you do it by yourself? When you think I don't know about it?"

"What?"

"Masturbate Sam. Pull yourself off". She smiled sweetly, "For me." "You've changed" said Sam. "You ..." "I haven't changed." You just read me wrongly young man."

"When I was the housekeeper at the compound, sometimes I would catch the poor young degenerates who couldn't control their filthy urges." She smiled grimly at Sam.

"Much like you."

"What did you do to them?" Sam had to know.

Laura was looking around for her coat as she talked.

"I took pity on them, Sam they are still God's children," she said.

Ah, she found it but didn't put it around her, only extracted Wendy's cigarettes from the pocket, retrieved one, and lit it.

"And I took pity on you, when I first saw you lying there, although I thought you were asleep of course."

She regarded him sitting on the edge of the bed, for a second, then blew out a plume of smoke and said, "Well, this is your big moment, Sammy, come on."

She gave his cock a playful slap.

"Let me see you do it. Impress me big boy. You're on."

Sam felt sick in the stomach. "I need lotion he said."

"Look in your mother's wardrobe," Laura said, "she keeps all sort of depraved rubbish in there."

"I bet you didn't burn any of HER stuff," said Sam getting up.

"Are you still complaining about that plastic tube of yours with the disgusting representation of a woman's private parts on it? You must be depraved to use something like that."

Sam was rummaging through the wardrobe draws.

"Come on," said Laura, "times a wasting. Let me see you make it spit again Sammy. Show me your depravity and how you enjoy it." Sam looked in the cupboard and found what he needed. And came back.

Laura took one last drag of her cigarette and put it out in the ashtray beside the bed, made herself comfortable and said, as Sam returned "I want to watch you rub the lotion on. Does that excite you too? Hey? Do you get a thrill out of the lotion as well? Come on you can tell me. Why so shy? hahaha" Boy, you sure are a copious spitter, Sammy. I had to scrub those sheets of yours with extra soap and...

Pow! .... "Eeeekkkk" Laura screamed as Sam sprang through the air and pinned her to the top of the bed. In less than two seconds he had cuffed her and locked the 2 restraining chains into the special brass fittings on the bed head. He flung the chains along the slider, so Laura's arms were wide apart.

Laura screamed again and tried to break loose.

"Those cuffs are soft Laura but they wont break so you may as well stop struggling."

Laura was throwing her legs around, kicking hard.

Sam stood back and watched. This is one time he was glad he had kinky parents. He wondered if they knew that their two oldest children had been going through their "Private" wardrobe since they were kids, trying to make sense of what they found in there.

"Keep throwing your legs open, Laura I'm getting a wonderful show here mmmm lovely salmon pink in there; Nice."

Laura stopped struggling. Her arms stretched out and her naked breasts heaving, nipples hard.

"When I get loose...hey, shit I hope you have the keys for these things, Sam? I am going to cut your balls out."

"Ah don't get so worked up, I was only having fun," said Sam, "I'll let you go in a minute."

"Firstly though," he smiled, "I want to complete a fantasy. I've had for a while now." Laura looked sceptical , "Oh yeah, what was that? Me beating you to a pulp for tying me up? I'm having that fantasy now too." She jerked hard on the restraints but they didn't budge.

"Let me loose Sam; hurry up."

"I dreamed of what you would look like, naked and helpless, in the hand cuffs."

"Good well now you know," said Laura inspecting the cuffs as she spoke.

"Now let me up."

"And blindfolded" added Sam.

Laura stopped dead. "Excuse me?" she said.

"And blindfolded," repeated Sam.

"I dreamed that I could look on you but you didn't know it was me. You can be very scary you know?"

"Not HALF as scary as I am going to be when you cut me loose." She said without much conviction. This was getting to be very tiring here.

Sam went to the wardrobe returned with a blue silk blindfold.

"One last thing," he said , "and I have no reason to keep you any more. My fantasy will be complete."

"What," she said, "you can only jack off when I can no longer see you? This is new. And after so many months of us having so much fun together."

"Ahhh, sarcasm is not your friend Laura. But I'll bet you knew that already," he said smugly, looking her over. He could see she was eyeing the cuffs and he knew she was working on how to get them off.

He came up and gently put the silken blindfold over Laura's head and she let him.

"Ok? Not too tight?"

"Get on with it Sam. I need to go to the toilet soon, I've had too much tea tonight."

"Ok. Mmm I'll just look at you for a minute then you're free to go."

He went down the end of the bed and said, "uhhhh, what a turn-on, I can see right up your pussy ; lovely hot inner lips."

Laura clamped her legs stopping Sam looking at her private parts.

When her legs were together, Sam snapped on the leg cuffs and locked the chains into the slots along the bottom of the bed.

Laura bucked around like a stranded fish and screamed indignantly at top note.

Sam turned the little handle on the bottom of the bed and the small silver chains took up the slack so Laura couldn't move around as much.

Quickly he went to the top of the bed and removed Laura's blindfold and threw it aside. "What in God's name are you doing?" she demanded trapped with her arms above her head and ankles chained to the bottom.

Sam smiled down at her. "Oh Laura honey, you are about to find out."

"I swear to god Sam you are dead meat. Do you hear me?"

"In that case I had better get to the main act as quickly as possible."

He went to the top of the bed and eased the tension on the cuffs.

"Better?" Asked Sam

"Much...Dead man."

"My you have lovely tits" he said . "yummy."

He sat down on the bed and he bent down, sucked the closest one then the other. Mmmmmm.

Laura wiggled for a minute and seeing it was useless, stopped.

"Oh Laura, you sweet thing, you," said Sam, I would love to kiss you but I am sure you'd bite my lip off.

"Damn right" said Laura; "kiss me, let me have it."

"And for the same reason I am not about to stick my cock it you pretty little... sorry...big, mouth."

"Oh come on Sam you wimp, nothing ventured nothing gained.

Pop it in. I've never done that to a man before today, but, hey, I am really eager to learn more."

"I'll be really gentle I promise."

Sam laughed "yes I bet you will; Maybe later on."

"I'll be waiting lover boy," said Laura testing the bonds as she was speaking. Trying to work out the best way to get free.

"Well," said Sam, "there'll be time for games later. Right now, I have an urgent need to fuck you."

Laura stopped. Stopped talking; Stopped pulling on the cuffs.

"This isn't funny anymore Sam. Only my husband can do that to me. You know that."

"But you told me that he jumps on shoots his load and then gets off. That's not much fun."

"Thou shalt not commit adultery," said Laura

"Well, honey, mind if I call you honey, I feel like you are a real honey since you have shed all your armour ...wow, you certainly take my breath away," he said, watching her breast heaving as she was desperately working out how to get loose.

He could see her eyes darting to each restraint looking for a weakness of some kind.

"Honey," he continued, "you can't commit adultery because you are all chained up there. You must have free will to commit adultery." He waited for that to sink in.

"You do not have free will, you see that? Huh? Notice that Laura? And I am not married so I can't commit it either.

Laura said. "If you fu.... If you have sex with a married woman, you are an adulterer and I'm a married woman."

"Ah we could debate this all night and discuss the finer points of who is right and who is wrong, but as you, yourself told me 'time's a wasting,'" said Sam.

He ran his hand gently down Laura's tummy and came back to where he left off when she'd grabbed and twisted his balls...

Laura blanched and held her legs tightly together.

Sam lightly caressed her there for a while and then moved down the bed and loudly sniffed her crotch.

Laura started talking tough again a sure sign she was really nervous. "What are you now? A Dog?"

"Do dogs sniff you here Laura?

She snorted but didn't answer. She concentrated on her escape plan. It hadn't come to her yet.

Sam got up and went around the bottom of the bed. "Times up," said Sam.

"No more Mr Nice guy. I am getting very close to needing to come in you."

"Do what?" Said Laura. Keeping up the conversation helped her to think clearer.

"Come, Laura," you know it as 'orgasm', what you so cutely call 'spit' it."

Laura was playing for time and looking for the weak point in the restraints, as she talked. "Oh, you could have done that ages ago, I offered to watch you. You like that, I know, you spent months getting me to.... Hey, what are you doing Sam?

Sam pressed a switch at the bottom of the bed. Laura's legs were being slowly parted.

"What do you think I am doing Honey? I am watching you pretty little cunt open for me."

"Ohh. No!" said Laura. "Don't do this Sam. Sam please. Times up. Let me go."

"So its alright for you to inspect my private parts while you think I'm asleep, but not all right for me to inspect yours. Bit sexist don't you think??

"Sam. Don't do this. I beg you."

"Nearly there," said Sam and then the motor stopped.

For a moment there was silence, then Sam came around onto the bed again.

He went straight to her exposed pussy and licked his finger. Very gently, he rubbed around Laura's inner lips. She wriggled to avoid the finger.

He stopped and put his hands on either side of her hips and lowered his head between her open legs.

Laura felt his lips encompass her inner sanctum .

"Oh god noo," she breathed hoarsely as his tongue flicked out and made very light contact with her exposed clit. Her hips bucked in the air and she pulled hard on the restraints.

Sam sat back a moment and watched as she put all her effort into freeing herself.

Suddenly, she stopped. Looked over his shoulder. Wendy was silently standing there, watching.

"The return of the terrible twins" said Laura, getting the hard edge on her voice again.

"mmmm; Yep." Said Wendy, eating a sandwich.

"I was going to ask you if you were hungry, but I see you're busy."

She turned to Sam and lowered her voice. "What the fuck is this all about? Why is she all trussed up like a chicken?"

"Long story" said Sam. Where's Cass?"

"Down in her bedroom putting stuff away. We've got new toys, and a couple of cute guys dropping by later."

"Cassie said to give both of you a bit of time on your own; I got curious."

Wendy turned back to look at Laura and said loudly to Sam, "You haven't fucked her yet, are you going to? Or do I have time to go get another sandwich?"

She winked at Laura. "I'll be right back," she said. "You carry on. Sam's always a bit slow but take it from me, it is worth the wait hahaha."

Then she turned to Sam and half whispered " Hurry up will you, do it and let her off that horrible dog chain or whatever it is. Where'd you find that shit anyway?"

She took a bite of her sandwich, studying Laura's restraints and gave a visible shudder.

"Don't ever think you're going to use that barbaric shit on me, Sam." She gave his erection a squeeze, "Go get 'em, tiger," and left.

Laura was busy looking for the weakness in the clips holding her hands, while Sam and Wendy were talking. There had to be a secret to these things. What if someone lost the keys? There had to be a way out...

She half jumped as she felt Sam hand run over her tummy again and gently pull on the top of her pubes. "You heard your Girlfriend," she said "Get it over with Sam, I give up.

"Just do it, whatever 'it' is. Then let me go, I've had enough."

She turned her head away from him and lay motionless. Now that the two girls had come back, she imagined all sorts of wonderful games they'd want to play if she couldn't get loose and defend herself.

And Sam would be forced by them to have his way with her, in front of them and probably the boys coming over, soon.

Cassie would love that. She knew it. She hated it all. But the lesser of the evils was to give in to Sam and get loose. Hopefully before the 'twins' got back with their friends.

She felt Sam's warm hand invading her again; slowly.

The sensation was letting her down.

She instinctively knew that regardless of her situation, he would sooner or later make her succumb to those sensations.

Cheap thrills for the girls and boys if they were there when it happened. The thought of it caused a tremble of disgust to run through Laura and she gave an involuntary shudder.

"Sam, stop that. Listen to me," she said "I'll make you a deal."

Sam withdrew his fingers slowly and gently caressed her thigh "what sort of deal?" he said half in a trance, Laura was beautiful and he could feel the beginnings of responses in her. And himself.

"Sam."

"Yes, I hear you, what are we talking about?"

"Up here Sam, my eyes, concentrate for goodness sake."

Sam stopped and looked up. "Ok I'm all ears, what's this deal?"

"The deal is this. I know that you are going to do unspeakable things to me and I don't want to, but looking at the state you're in right now, I can see that you won't, or can't, stop."

Sam's hand was starting from her knee again and slowly gliding up her thigh.

She shivered, she'd never felt that before it was so... NO..

"Listen to me Sam, up here...eyes Sam, look into my eyes and stop wasting time."

"Here's the deal. Do what you are going to do and I won't fight you. I won't bite you," she said and I won't hurt you."

Oops she thought, wrong choice of words "umm, even if I could."

" In return, you will do two things for me."

"First, you'll promise me truthfully that you will open these contraptions immediately you have had your own way."

"AND number two, that you'll lock the door before we start. That should keep the entourage of sightseers out. I don't want this to be a Circus."

Sam looked at her a minute and she thought she'd have to repeat it.

For a bright boy, Sam was acting very slow tonight.

He jumped to his feet, went over to the door and locked it. Then came back and sat next to Laura.

"Do I get a kiss without you biting me?" he said.

She knew it was a test of faith, to see if she would keep her word. If she didn't keep her word, he wouldn't keep his. She knew it.

"Ok. Kiss me."

He gave her a quick peck on her lips and they opened slightly. He looked at her to see if she was about to bite. Then he kissed her longer.

There wasn't much movement and it wasn't a good kiss. But it proved she'd keep her word.

There was a knock on the door. Wendy said "I'm going downstairs, seeya later."

"She's probably gone for another key," said Laura.

"Come on, finish it and let me go. Please."

He sat for a second. Thinking.

I'd love to let you go right now and do it without these stupid handcuff things but you might...

"I WILL, hurt you if you let me go right now."

"This is not consensual sex, Sam, what you are doing is Rape with a capital R."

If you let me go now, I'll punch you out before you get what you so badly want."

Sam jumped back in surprise.

"What we have Sam, is a deal. You rape me and you do it now, instead of wasting time till those idiots break in. Then, when it is over, you let me go and I don't do any harm to you. So, get on with it."

Sam got up and went for the keys to the cuffs.

"Now what're doing?" she asked .

"I'm letting you go, I don't want any part of this anymore."

Laura, looked at him with utter surprise. "What?" she said. "Its too late for that Sam, if I don't do it with you, your sister and your skinny girlfriend will have their revenge, with their photos."

"DAMMIT. Just do it, now and don't let me go until you've finished, or I can't help but hurt you."

"Women are strange" said Sam.

"Look who's talking."

"Now, Sam, I am new at this, so tell me, what do I have to do to get it over with as quickly as possible?" "Please, I am really losing my nerve here."

Sam, jumped up and took one of the pillows out from under her head.

He went down the other end of the bed and tapped her thigh, "Lift" he said.

She lifted her pelvis off the bed and Sam shoved the pillow under her bottom. He retrieved the bottle of lubricant from the sideboard.

"You won't need that" she said, "You've been slobbering all over me, it is very wet down there. What next?" her nerves were shattered and she knew she was babbling on to cover her abject fear. "Next," said Sam, "I do it to you."

"Ok." Laura gritted her teeth and tensed.

"Is that 'ok-I-want-you-to-do-me-Sam' ....or 'ok' get on with it, Sam?"

"GET IT OVER WITH." She pulled hard on the restraints. "Ok Ok, I'm nervous too you know?"

He sprang up and quickly climbed on to the bed and knelt between her open legs, his hand instinctively went down and felt her gently, she let out a moan as his thumb glided up past her clittie.

Laura closed her eyes tightly, ... don't let the sensation get out of hand, she said to herself, hang on.

If he was anything like her husband, it would all be over in two minutes and she could start to work out what to do next. Just hang in there a bit lon.... Ohhhh" She felt Sams tongue, hot and wet, slide slowly over her clit and she nearly lost it.

"Stop that," she managed, after a second; " finish this."

"Ok." Said Sam "Here goes"

He sat up and slowly slid the head of his cock into her inner lips and rested it there. Laura felt it there and gave an uncontrolled shudder.

He pushed a bit more and the head disappeared into her.

Wow she was tight, he thought.

He looked up and Laura was watching him with big eyes and an open mouth. Without thinking, he shoved his cock deep into her and she threw her head back and went "ooooohhhh fffffuck."

He thought he hurt her. There were tears in her eyes and her breath was rasping.

Rolph35
Rolph35
4 Followers
12