The Housekeeper Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I hurting you?"

Her eyes flew open. "Are you finished? Was that it?"

"No, I thought I was..."

"Well keep going Sam, I'll survive. I'm ok now. Finish it."

Sam pulled out half way and pushed back in again. Laura let out a yelp and then grunted deeply uuuhhhh"

Sam stopped again.

Laura sucked in a deep breath. "Don't fucking stop now, keep going or I really will kill you" she rasped.

The insides of her pussy started a slow, strong grasping motion on his cock and it had a disastrous effect.

Sam thrusted mindlessly into her.

He could feel Laura's juices trickling down his balls as her pussy gripped and relaxed around his shaft in hot strong spasms..

He stopped to readjust his position between her legs but as he withdrew, her hips followed him and her eyes snapped open.

"What are you doing?" She screamed, and raised her shuddering hips off the bed and bucked and ground on Sam's shunting cock.

"Don't stop dammit."

Sam cradled Laura's flailing hips in both his big hands and pulled her tight onto him. He could hear her pussy slapping rhythmically on his balls and with each deep satisfying plunge into her he felt her muscles contracting faster, spasming more urgently now; squeezing feverishly around his fat shaft and knew instinctively that she was about to orgasm.

He threw all caution to the wind. If she wanted to make good her promise to bite him should he get anywhere near her teeth, now she would get her chance.

He slid his hands up her body, kissing her engorged nipples as he passed and, supporting his weight on his elbows, put his thumbs gently under her armpits and massaged them slowly as he wildly thrusted deep into her.

Her pussy gripped him with an intensity and strength he had never felt before. She was close; but so was he.

He lowered his face to where he could feel her warm jagged breath on his mouth.

Slowly, he picked up the pace deep inside her and at the same time brought his lips gently down on hers.

At the touch of his lips, Laura let out a long sigh then kissed him back so passionately that it triggered him and he thrust deeply into her again and again and again.

She bucked around like a woman possessed and threw open her legs as wide as she could. She was kissing him back with an intense ferocity and suddenly she screamed into his mouth and threw her hips into the air taking Sam with her.

Her throbbing pussy muscles contracted around his aching cock and grasped him in a stranglehold, until he thought they would crush him.

Then she expelled a huge rush of air and let out a high pitched squeal in his ear, "Ohhhh my godddddd."

A flood of moisture covered Sam's cock and her muscles inside started to spasm again and then gently subside.

Sam thought she was dead.

She lay there eyes wide open not blinking, her mouth slack and no sign of breathing. Her body was like jelly.

He was about to panic, when suddenly, she sucked in a huge breath and let it out. Her eyes focused and she looked at Sam like she was seeing him for the first time ever.

"That was quick," smiled Sam, "I thought it took a lot longer than that for girls."

"First time for me; wouldn't know about other girls," Laura managed to say before moving her hips around.

Sam took that as an indication that Laura wanted to get up. He started to climb off her.

"Now, where are you going Sam? Stay put please I can't chase you around the room, I'm at a bit of a disadvantage here."

She held up one hand still with the restraint on it. Sam stayed there on his elbows and she wiggled him again with her hips.

"Are you finished too? You are still hard, I can feel it," she said wiggling again.

Sam felt her pussy tighten around him and grip him like a fist. "Whooooaaa" said Sam, don't do that, it is driving me nuts."

She held him there, locked tightly for a few more moments then eased off.

"Ok," she said, "how about you let me up then."

She quickly brought her lips up and kissed him on the nose.

Sam reluctantly withdrew and Laura watched him as he climbed from between her legs and moved over to the wardrobe. He brought back the keys and in an instant, Laura was free.

Sam looked around for her clothes for her to put on . But as he went past the bed, she grabbed his wrist with the hand of a woman used to hard work.

"Not so fast lover boy, you're not finished yet."

She pulled him down on top of her and threw both arms around him and kissed him deeply, with dexterity she moved him effortlessly in between her legs without letting up on the kiss.

He felt her soft wet pussy rub against his still rigid shaft. Her legs came apart and one of her little hands came down and positioned him just inside her."

Sam lost all control and his seed erupted deep in Laura over and over again. Time stood still. And when he looked up, she was lying with her head to one side, eyes half open and glassy, her arms draped around his neck.

He took his weight back on his elbows, and tried to lift himself gently off of her. But before he could accomplish that, she swiftly and deftly rolled him over on his back and lay on top of him. "Is that more comfortable?" she asked.

"I was worried about my weight on you." Sam tried to explain.

"Shhhh," said Laura "I know what you were trying to do."

She kissed him then lay there, along his big chest for a while, listening to his heartbeat.

"I can hear your heartbeat," she said lazily caressing his arms.

Suddenly, she stuck her head up. And just stared at him blankly for a few seconds, her thoughts momentarily elsewhere.

"Ok," she smiled, lightly jumping to her feet "lie here Sam, I won't be long." "I'm going to find your little girlfriend and your JD Sister."

She kissed him lightly on the lips and gave his flaccid penis a little squeeze. "We've got a few things to iron out."

"Don't you need clothes?" Sam called as Laura unlocked the door.

"Why?" She laughed, "I'm betting they don't have any on either," and she was gone.

Sam must have dozed off. The next thing he heard were screams and laughter and Laura came flying through the door. She was still naked except for the Camera in her hand.

She shoved the camera quickly into the bottom of a small Chinese statue and then jumped into bed beside Sam. She smiled and watched the bedroom door.

Ten seconds later Cassie burst in, naked, and yelled. "Right, give it back Bitch." Wendy right behind her, also nude.

"My my," said Laura her arms folded across her bare chest, "such language, kiddies. You're burning my sensitive ears. Hehehe."

Wendy wasn't as upset as Cassie, her eyes lazily scanned the room

"Where'd you put it Laura. We'll find it."

"I don't think so," said Laura, still smiling, "I hid it nicely on the way. Amongst the grape vines outside. You won't find it. Not till morning at least."

"How are you going to get it developed anyway," said Cassie quickly closing the gap with Laura."

Laura's eyes narrowed slightly.

"Careful, Cass" she said, "I've got a blue belt in karate sweetheart, as your brother found out a few minutes ago."

"Did I?" said Sam confused; by everything.

Laura kept her eye on Cassie and whispered in Sam's ear, "how else do you think a smaller person than you can move you around so easily?" she giggled, "to where you can do the most good?"

She put an arm around his big shoulders and kissed him on the cheek. Never once taking her eyes of Cassie.

Wendy sat on the end of the bed, one foot pulled up. She closely scrutinised the nail polish on her big toe, picked at it then looked up.

"Its true" she said.

Everyone looked at her.

"About Laura and the karate," said Wendy, suddenly noticing the quizzical looks she was getting.

"I could tell, the first day I met her."

Everyone was still looking at Wendy.

"What?" she said, lowering her foot. "I took karate in year 8 for a while, I've got a belt as well. Not blue tho."

"Bullshit?" said Sam, "I would have known."

"You don't know everything Sammy," Wendy said, a little too sharply. She sighed lowering her tone. "You were still over at the old school all that year."

"Anyway," said Cassie turning back to Laura, and genuinely frustrated by the diversion, "where the hell did you put the fucking camera?"

"I told you," Laura said. "You can get a flashlight out of the top draw in the kitchen but you won't find it in the dark. So, sit down and lets discuss our options here."

"I'm not discussing any options with you," spat Cassie, "you can fuck off."

"Ok Cass," said Laura, "that's enough."

"This is how I see it." She paused, took a breath. "You've got pictures of me and I have a lovely picture of you. My goodness but you are an inventive pair. Naughty naughty. Haha."

Cassie looked like she was about to spring straight at Laura's throat. Laura frowned a warning.

Your parents would be very interested in what you two are doing together, not to mention all your friends at school.

Who knows, you might make new friends when that see how good you are at it, woo hoo, you're really something .

She looked straight at Cassie. Wendy was never a threat anyway. Sam and Wendy were well suited, thought Laura; both laid back.

Cassie was the instigator. She'd deal with Cassie and everything else would fall into place.

"Soon as your Dad and Mum see it, I'd say you are a moral to be sent away Cassie, to one of those girls' boarding schools where I hear you make special friends with the big, tough, street girls. They are going to love you sweetheart; literally."

Wendy sighed again, "Where'd you put my smokes Laura, I need one."

"Look in my coat pocket over there ...on the floor." Laura pointed, still keeping an eye on Cassie as well.

"Can I have one too? said Laura "I'll pay you back tomorrow."

Cassie was grinding her teeth but hadn't moved any closer. Laura decided to do the grown up thing.

"Look, Cassie, we'll never be friends and that is my fault to a great extent.
I treated you wrongly and it is too late to take it back.
I am really sorry.
This is your home and I just walked in and took over.
This is my first job as a person in charge of the entire household."

She searched Cassie's face to see if she was getting through to her.

"My experience, Cassie, is more as the servant in a big household. So there was a huge learning curve, trying to get it right, when I was put in charge of your home. And the more I tried, the more you fought it and the more you fought it, the more I was determined to make a success of it."

"We can both be a bit headstrong, you and I Cassie."

She paused. Turned her head to look at Sam and Wendy.

"And I wish to apologise, to you too. I'll try to do better, if you will."

She turned back to Cassie. "Now, as for the photo of you and Wendy having fun downstairs, that is a private thing between the two of you and none of my business."

Cassie scoffed but only half-heartedly She'd quietened down a bit. "Yes, I know," continued Laura. " I stuck my nose into everyone's business and did some damage to your personal property. Over the last few weeks, I have been forced to face a few unpalatable truths about myself." She looked at Sam.

"I am willing to make amends and pay back the cost of replacing it all."

"Good" said Wendy "mine cost $7. I could use the money back."

"Anyway, we all have to live with this," said Laura.

"Lets cut to the chase, as you once said to me. You've got me in photos. Now I have you in a photo; we both have insurance to make sure we all live a happy and fulfilling life."

Cassie looked at Laura for a moment, considering her options.

"Ok," said Cassie. "How do I know you won't have second thoughts and come down heavy in the morning and we are back to square one with you?"

"Well, I am still in charge of the house so, in the interests of keeping things running smoothly around here, I'll have to make the decisions."

Cassie opened her mouth to say something. Laura continued quickly.

"BUT. My job is more administrative from now on. As of tonight, we 4 here are all grown ups for the purposes of living in harmony together and will treat each other with the respect we each deserve as adults.

If I need to do something, I'll ask your advice before making any decisions. Ok?"

As for what you wear and who you see or whoever you bring home, that is totally in your hands providing that you don't put any of the rest of us at a disadvantage, we live here too."

"It goes without saying that, with your rights will come adults' responsibilities, do you think you can handle that Ok? From now on, there will be things you will do around here as an adult and not have to be asked to do them like you would a child.

"But," said Laura, smiling at everyone "we leave that till the end of the week and then we negotiate." "Ok Wendy, I'll have that cigarette now. If you can spare it" Wendy lit it for her and they both inhaled and relaxed for the first time.

Cassie said, "Ok, I'll give it a try" and asked Wendy did she want a sandwich before the boys turn up.

They wandered out to the kitchen to put the toaster on.

"You want some?" Wendy asked over her shoulder. "Yes thanks," said Laura, turning to Sam, but right now ladies, I have got some serious catching up to do with this handsome hunk of a man."

She smiled in Sam's direction, "So if you don't mind..."

"Have a good one" said Wendy," springing to her feet, "we'd stop and watch but Cassie and I have a bit of unfinished business of our own. See you later on," she winked at Laura and said to Sam, "Behave yourself big fella, and don't overdo it on the first night hahaha."

12