The Housewife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe next time that'll be my cock instead of my fingers. Would you like that baby?," he asked, thick lips brushing her ear. She responded with a muffled grunt. "Course you would, but we'll save that for another time. He said you ain't never had a cock in your ass, that true?" She pulled herself from Abby long enough to answer with a throaty "Yes". "Think he's saving the first time fo' himself," he mused as he increased the pace of his penetrations, "so I guess you just have to wait."

They continued for awhile like that. Abby's hefty cock thrusting in and out of her mouth as she rode Jamal, sturdy fingers exploring her ass. She gripped the back of the seat, her breasts pushed against Jamal's face. His mouth alternated between nipples. Taking them between thick lips; teasing, twisting, and sucking each in turn. The pleasure was intense, almost overpowering. It wasn't simply the sensation of the thick shaft penetrating her or the wide fingers probing her ass or the full lips griping tender nipples or the silky texture of the cock her lips strained to envelop. It wasn't any one of those things, in fact it wasn't really any of those things. They certainly contributed to the overwhelming feelings she was now experiencing but they were only part of the whole. The rest had nothing to do with the physical contact. Nothing to do with the sweat, the flesh, the musky smells, or the salty tastes. The rest was knowing he was watching and wanting her to do this. Knowing she was here for his pleasure, for all their pleasure, that she was a good girl choosing to do bad things with bad boys and completely in their control. And finally, knowing they were all black. In fact that may have been the single biggest part of the rest. After all that's really why she was in the back seat of an SUV fucking and sucking two complete strangers under the watchful eye of her lover--the secret pleasure of their sable skin, their chiseled, ebony bodies, their hard, dark cocks. She'd never completely turn herself over to her husband. Never consider doing this with white boys no matter how endowed or handsome or defined they were. She maybe a slut now but at least she was discerning slut, a slut that knew what she wanted and would settle for nothing less. She lusted after black men, had "went black" and never intended to "go back". The jewelry that dangled from her ankle wasn't just a charm anymore it was a symbol of what she was, what she'd become, what she strived to be.

The SUV pulled to a gentle stop. The interior bathed in the red glow of a traffic light. Abby pulled away from her mouth, "Man, you been tappin' that long enough. How 'bout you give Abby a piece of that now?" He reached out and tilted her face up towards his, "Wadda ya think baby ready fo' a real cock now?" he asked with a smile.

"Shit man, I'm just gettin' my rhythm," Jamal protested

"Hey man, you wanted that pussy first and you got it first, now it's my turn. 'Sides I bet these lips feel just about as good as that pussy does."

"I don't know. It's fine man...tight." Jamal took a few more deep strokes, "Yeah, ok, shit it's yours man but don't know how you gonna get monster in there. Time to get off baby. Damn" Disappointed, she raised herself with Jamal's help and felt his shaft slide out of her heat.

As she climbed off Jamal she turned her back to Abby. "Com' on now, get your ass up here so I can get some of 'dis," he ordered. He pushed her froward raising her ass and driving her face towards Jamal's lap whose his cock stood hard and erect waiting further attention. "Yeah, that's better," he said as she positioned herself to his satisfaction.

She posed on hands and knees on the soft leather working to maintain her balance as the truck pulled from the light and rounded a corner. His large hands grasped her hips helping to steady her. Headlights flashed through the windows momentarily illuminating bare skin, highlighting beads of perspiration, exposing hot flesh. Jamal was slouched in the corner between the door and the seat his black cock shiny and slick from her nectar. She wrapped her lips around it, taking it into her mouth and tasted herself; salty, sweet, erotic. The taste of her passion and desire. Jamal's left hand moved to her head grasping her hair and guiding her lips over his shaft. Abby was mounting her from behind. Spreading her pussy with the meaty rod between his legs. She grunted as he pushed inside her, unable to gasp with Jamal's cock filling her mouth. She felt it slide deep inside, spreading her wide, filling her like no man had before. He held her hips and worked his cock back and forth, in and out of her aching pussy. He started slowly, pulling it nearly out, until just the head was spreading her swollen lips, and then plunged back inside letting her experience the sensation of entry again. She pulled her mouth off of Jamal's dick long enough to let out an urgent moan before returning to it with renewed vigor. Saliva ran from her mouth, spilled down his cock, and coated his heavy balls.

He continued to drive. Catching glimpses in the rear view mirror of the action occurring in the back seat, a satisfied smile crossing his face. Her skirt was pushed high on her hips by Abby's dark hands exposing the white flesh of ass and thigh. One leg was off the seat, balanced on a narrow, black heel, the other folded beneath her, resting on the dark upholstery. Her breasts, hanging loose from the cups of her bra, bounced with each of his deep thrusts. Her head bobbed up and down, lips wrapped around Jamal. A handful of her hair was woven through his fingers, his palm curving across the top of her head; setting the rhythm and pace. Pushing her head down until his entire cock disappeared inside her mouth and then holding it for a moment before releasing it, allowing her a few gasping breaths then forcing it back down. Abby set the tempo from behind. His legs in parallel to hers; one on the floor the other folded beneath him. His pants riding low on his hips, his thick cock impaling her from behind. His large black hands stood out against her pale skin. If hubby could see her now! He'd surely be impressed with her enthusiasm and desire to please.

Jamal's powerful hands reached for her breasts massaging and caressing the soft flesh, tugging and pinching erect, tender nipples. Behind her Abby's pace quickened, his flat stomach slapping against her ass with each penetration. The pleasure was intense. She reached back with her hand lying it flat against herself, his cock sliding along her extended fingers. It was hot and silky, rigid and slick with her juices. In her mind she could see it; shiny and thick, a chocolate colored shaft spreading smooth, pink lips inflamed by arousal, engorged with lust and desire. The familiar sensation of a building orgasm grew inside her. She pushed back with each of Abby's strokes, her finger stroked her hard, erect clit. She started to moan, the sound muffled by Jamal's thick cock. Sensing she was about to cum Jamal pushed her head further down, forcing her to take more of his cock. She gagged, choking on the massive rod. Saliva oozed from around her lips. Her eyes teared causing mascara to run in black rivulets down her face. The orgasm exploded inside her just as Jamal released her head. She pulled her mouth away and let out a throaty groan. Her arms were weak, her legs shaking as the pleasure surged through her. She was limp as Jamal pushed her mouth back on to his cock. Working her head up and down with an increasingly frantic pace until his moment came. He forced himself fully into her mouth as his body arched and a hot geyser splash against the back of her throat instantly filling her mouth to overflowing with salty cum. She greedily swallowed what she could, letting the rest spill down her chin, coating it with a sticky, white glaze. He pulled back slightly so just the head remained between her lips. "That's right, take it all bitch," he breathed as his cock continued to spasm, each twitching throb bringing another dribble of seed to her waiting tongue. When he was confident he had nothing left to give he released her and pulled away.

"Fuck ya baby, you know how to suck a brothas cock!" (This talent must have been unique to "brothas" because she'd never demonstrated it to her husband or any of her past boyfriends. Didn't even know it existed. In fact she was discovering a host of new talents that seemed to only manifest themselves in these situations. And she was looking forward to discovering more). "Now open up, let me see you ain't holding out." She did as she was told looking up at him, her mouth open wide, tongue out stretched. "You just drank all that shit down. Must be love baby," he laughed, "Now get back here and clean up." He tease her with his cock rubbing it across her face, painting the remains from her chin across her lips. She responded by lapping up the last, clinging, white drops from the dark head, savoring the briny taste and thick texture. Sensing her desire for more, he slid a finger across her chin collecting a viscous, white bead before sliding it between her parted lips.

Pleased with her performance and satisfied himself Jamal watched the top of her ass bounce with each Abby's violent thrusts, "Shit man, you 'bout done back there?" he called across her back. She didn't care, Abby could fuck her as long as he wanted. She'd never experienced anything like this and wasn't about to complain. She ignored Jamal's taunts and concentrated her full attention on pleasing the man behind her. She pushed back with each assault, taking as much of him as she could. Her fingers continued to play across her clit and his thick shaft. She controlled herself, bringing herself close to orgasm but not allowing it to happen. Letting it build, letting it simmer just a degree below boiling. She wanted to cum with him. Feel him explode in her as she finally let go. Milk him dry with her contractions. She felt his pace quickened.

"Likin' this baby? Like gettin' that pussy fucked by a fat, black dick?" he panted from behind. She remained silent, too consumed by pleasure to respond. One hand left her hips and grabbed a handful of hair pulling her head back and forcing an her back to arch. "Huh, bitch? You havin' a good time? Enjoyin' Abby back here?" This time it was a command.

Her response was a sudden release of unexpressed feelings. The words fell from her mouth in a raspy, guttural cascade. A sexually powered stream of consciousness. The passionate rambling of a woman possessed by lust and desire. "Oh fuck yes...I love your fat cock in my pussy...Oh God, it feels so good, it all feels so good...fuck your bitch hard...fuck me with that black dick...I wanna be your slut baby, I wanna be your whore...I need baby, I need black cock...I need your cum...I wanna feel you cum inside me...I want your hot cum fillin' my slut pussy...fuck me hard...fuck your white slut hard...does my pussy feel good?...am I good slut baby?"

His answer was a final deep thrust followed by a low, animal growl of satisfaction. Knowing he was cumming she let herself go. Another orgasm surging through her, the strongest of the evening. Her pussy clenched around him as a jet of hot cum filled her. She screamed this time. A deep, primeval cry of total release, of primal, animal lust. Her mind was clear, no doubts remained, no questions unanswered. He shuddered against her a final time and then slowed, easing his hips back and forth a few more times before stopping. She continued to fuck him, rocking back and forth as aftershocks surged through her body, not wanting to let it end, trying to extract every last ounce of pleasure and every last drop of his seed. He finally held her still and withdrew. She let out a breathy gasp as he removed his swollen cock. Her pussy gapped open for a moment unable to instantly contract back after the massive invasion. He rested it on the small of her back and slowly slid it back and forth leaving a trail of thick cum in the cleavage of her ass. She fell forward against Jamal totally spent. Exhausted by sheer pleasure, drained by absolute passion. God she wanted more by neither her nor, she suspected, the two boys had anything left to give.

Abby struggled to put his still hard cock back in his pants "Shit baby, you sure know how to show a brotha a good time!" his breathing was still hard, perspiration clinging to his face. "Anytime you lookin' for a good time hit us up baby! We'll take care of ya."

"You got that right Ab' and next time she's takin' my load in that pussy." Jamal answered back, "Here baby, sit up so I can get back together." He helped her turn around and settle back between them. She straightened out the skirt best she could, tucked herself back into the cups of her bra, and re-buttoned the wrinkled blouse. She was empty, her legs weak, her arms numb, sweat running between her breasts. They rode back to the mall in silence. The "boys" framing her, a large hand on either thigh. He turned into the parking lot and pulled to a stop along side her car. He shifted into park but left the engine running.

"Well...," she stammered, not sure what to say next, "I guess..."

"Hey baby we ain't done yet!" he called from the front seat, "I've been sittin' here all night watchin' those two boys take care of you now it's my turn. How 'bout you climb up here and show me a little lovin'."

By the time she managed to get to the passenger seat he already had his cock out. It stood erect in his hand. Rich, chocolate brown. Long and thick. Just as she remembered it. He pulled her face to his and gave her a deep kiss then, pulling his lips away whispered, "You done good tonight baby, real good," before gently pushing her face down to his lap. She eagerly obeyed. Taking him into her mouth. Sucking, teasing, licking. Stroking it with her hand as she bobbed up and down lubricating it with her saliva. It only took a few moments before she felt his body tense and heard the sound of sexual release. Her mouth was flooded with an explosion of salty cum for a second time that night. She continued to work her head up and down, swallowing what she could, the rest coating his shaft and dripping down to pool at the base. She pulled her mouth away using her tongue to carefully lick him clean, to savior the remaining drops. Showing him the attention he deserved. He allowed her to finish her job before placing a hand under her chin and raising her back to eye level.

"Mmmm, mmmm. Just like I remembered baby. Like I said, you done good, didn't she boys?"

"Yes sir" came a duet from the back seat.

"Just like I hoped, just like I expected. You made me happy tonight. You like making me happy don't ya sugar?" he asked, looking her directly in her eyes, his dark hand still cupping her chin.

"Yes, baby," she answered in a satisfied tone, "I love making you happy."

"That's what I wanted to hear." A smile spread across her lips. He held her gaze for moment longer before releasing her chin and removing a wallet from his jacket pocket. He opened it and briefly inspected the contents inside.

"Here baby, here's a little somethin' for your troubles. Go get you'self something nice for next time". He handed her a few folded bills and closed her hand around them. She considered protesting but knew he'd insist she take it. It wasn't like he was paying her for sex, she wasn't his hooker. He just wanted her look nice for him, to feel special when she saw him. Or at least that's what she chose to believe.

"Ok now, time to get these boys home. You have a good night now and I'll be in touch soon." With that she stepped out into the chilly night air, closed the door behind her, and walked the few steps to her car on unsteady legs. She opened the door and slid into the driver's seat as the giant SUV lumbered off. She was exhausted but still sexually charged. Her panties, wet with Abby's seed, were cool between her legs reminding her of one final task. Sliding a hand beneath the damp fabric she searched for the thick remains of his release. After a moment she carefully withdrew a coated finger and brought the sticky digit to her lips, finally savoring the taste of the third man she'd had that night.

Her head cleared slowly. She studied herself in the lit visor mirror and saw what she expected. Her hair was in disarray, tangled and mussed from thick fingers and heavy hands. The area around her eyes black from smeared mascara, her blouse a wrinkled mess, her lipstick gone and eye shadow smudged. She spent the next half hour putting herself back together as best she could in the small car. Wiping away the remains of her old makeup and reapplying new, brushing and teasing her hair back into some semblance of it's former style and finally struggling back into the clothes she'd left the house in. She checked her watch after starting the car. She'd only been gone for an hour and a half. She'd spent more time sitting alone in the parking lot then she had with them.

She drove home still in a daze, her head filled with conflicting thoughts, her psyche teeming with conflicting emotions. Alone in the car her earlier justifications now seemed shallow and naive. She knew it was wrong, that she was risking everything by following this path. This wasn't a hobby. This wasn't her passion. This was an addiction and like all addictions the stakes of not dealing with it were high, very high indeed--her family, her friends, her reputation. Worse, addiction was a progressive disease. The need and desire would only increase with time. She'd already seen it tonight--two was better then one. What about three or four? But, as with all addictions, it was much simpler to live in the moment, to justify it to one's self by pretending it wasn't that bad or simply bury it someplace deep inside and ignore it until it was time for the next dose. Of course she could always promise herself she would never let it happen again but that would be a promise much easier to make then leave unbroken. In reality it didn't matter. She knew she'd be back the minute he wanted her.

The house was quiet when she got home. Lindsey was curled up on the sofa in the family room, glass of wine in one hand a book in the other. She glanced up from the pages, "Sorry, I got into the wine," she said raising her glass. "I thought you'd be later--no fun?"

She stepped out of her shoes. "It was fine. You know how those work things go. Mostly I'm just exhausted," she sighed and lowered herself indian-style in the over stuffed chair across from the sofa.

"You look exhausted. I'd accuse you of having too much fun but I know you better then that," Lindsey laughed before adding "...well I think I do. How about you I pour you a glass wine? I won't stay long." She gladly accepted the offer and they spent the next hour talking about nothing in particular though she got the feeling that Lindsey was beginning to believe she didn't know her as well as she thought she did. Truth was no one did, no one with the exception of the three men she'd entertained tonight.

"Ok, time to let you crawl into bed," Lindsey stood up starting to leave and then paused, "By the way, when'd you start wearing an anklet?" she queried, "You don't strike me as the ankle bracelet kinda girl. And what's the charm? A Queen of Spades? What's that some kind of good luck charm?"

She looked up quizzically and then back down to her crossed legs. Her heart skipped a beat. Sitting cross-legged had hiked the cuff of her slacks up. The gold bracelet shimmered at the base of her ankle, the black spade contrasted against the white nylon of her hose. She'd forgot it was there and hadn't taken it off in the parking lot.

"Oh, that...oh...ummm...it's just something Tom picked up on his last trip...Reno I think. I know...not sure I really like it but you know how those things go. It was a gift I kinda have to wear it at least for awhile," she blurted out the lie hoping that the heat starting to raise in her cheeks wouldn't show.