All Comments on 'The Human and The Gliesen'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
tazmuntazmunabout 10 years ago
Um yeah...the furry fetish is a thing

This was different...but I liked it...too much I think..I probably shouldn't skip the appointment with my therapist about my furry fetish huh?

Ryan...shut up and enjoy...and be a good husband...sniggers :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A dream

This situation is like a dream. Alien sex. Forthright, frank, furry and frantic.

Nice.

Draconus03Draconus03about 10 years ago
good read!

it was funny and a very cute story. I would like to see more chapters in the future. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Was a really good read. liked how it shows that , one cultures customs may not be the same as yours. Something that Americans tend to forget (or ignore).

Hope to see more chapters. Best of luck in your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome

i loved it. cant wait to see a new chapter soon hopefully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

God that last line gave me a good laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazong

Please continue this storyline... It's definitely one of my favorites of all time!

maxd01maxd01almost 10 years ago
Bastard!!!

Damn you and that ending. I normally get an evil laugh when I do that sort of thing with my stories but to have it done to me? You dirty rotten evil person. You had better do a part two or else... (rofl)

DocOcDocOcover 9 years ago
SAY WHAT???????

Very good and cute, there defiantly needs to be a sequel possibly where she gets pregnant? Please More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

Great story I hope you make more

GizmorGizmorover 9 years ago
Giliesen

I'd like to know what Amy thinks? Is there going to be little ones running around? Lot's of questions, but will have get another chapter or two. Thanks for the great story.

RpierzRpierzabout 9 years ago
Sequal needed

You simply can't leave it off on such a funny cliffhanger.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

Absolutely adorable! I hope you continue this sometime. If you need an editor, please let me know. <3

tw_holttw_holtabout 9 years agoAuthor
thank you....

...for the kind words. This story is nearly a year old. It's nice to see people stil see it. I will probably return to nonhuman/sci fi exclusively at some point. My android love story, Perfect Creation, is doing well. So that is encouraging.

As far as this story, I dont think she'd get pregnant. Two different species and in my mind that means they can't produce an offspring. Maybe he tells her they aren't married. Maybe her feelings are hurt, but he ends up falling for her, eventually marrying after several months of dating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yes

Keep up the writing it's all great.

DARKNESS1120DARKNESS1120about 9 years ago
Series

I agree with rpriez...pleasssse continue this as a series. THIS STORY IS AWESOME

rabbitreaderrabbitreaderover 8 years ago
Way better than expected!

I didn't think I would enjoy this, but the author definitely made it a fun read. The sex was weird, but the story was intriguing.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
fun exercize in interspecies cultural exchange

it sounds like they need to update the station manual on how to interact with your co-workers.

next chapter: After the Surprise

there are so many images running around the one most prominent is figuring out what their child will look like. The very hairy son of the Addams family comes to mind.

lol

MaesackMaesackabout 6 years ago

Continue this story. Please. I gotta see how this goes with everything.

Prophet30Prophet30about 5 years ago
Hilarious

The last couple of lines kill me...that'd probably be my reaction too. At least he's helping to progress Human/Gliesan relationships!

leroi4747leroi4747over 3 years ago
Celebrate Diversity

Although this was very sudden, I could see this as a wonderful start to inter-species relations. They could become the poster couple of both societies with lots area to bring up relationship issues in our society. What ever you choose to do, you have a wonderful inventive mind. Thank you!

NovaMNovaMover 2 years ago

Simply delightful. I love Annie.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[06.08.22]

Mucho Kawaii!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous