All Comments on 'The Human Condition Ch. 05'

by jfinn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A favourite

The Human Condition is one of my favourite series on literotica. It takes me on such a roller coaster ride of emotions and passion. Rereading it now, there's so many subtle moments in episodes like this that payoff in future episodes.

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessabout 13 years ago

This is probably my favorite chapter. At least so far. And not because Mike slept with Cam, but because Joe is breaking down, or it seems that way. He's in love with Mike isn't he? He's probably just scared.

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessover 12 years ago

Definitely my favorite chapter.

Joe is scared, he really is.

I don't get why people are so afraid of admitting their attraction to the same sex.

Yet, I understand why.

But this really is an amazing chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect

The moment your previously straight crush realizes he's gay and in love with you is priceless. That is what you have brought out in this tale. Joe is in love with Mike and doesn't even know it.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

If we didn't have those snippets at the beginning of each chapter to reassure us that Joe and Mike will end up together, this story would be much too agonizing to read. I'm on my third rerun and it still makes my gut clench. But I really liked this chapter which is where Mike started his conversion from strictly top to mainly bottom. Making the reverse sex so much hotter we were told earlier. Just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I looked at his face and saw an expression I couldn't read.

------

you enjoy having mike think (the above) this quite often thru the story.

i was hoping it would be joe that mike would give it up for- oh well_ i suppose in real life it hardly ever happens that way..

your writing is a pleasure to read- it's ez to lose myself in your word/world/characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Cam stinks of manipulative bastard.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago

I agree I hope Mike doesn't get hurt but I feel he will

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 7 years ago
Great Chapter

What a chapter. Simply great. The lead up for Cam & Mike was so good and the sex on the boat was HOT! I agree with many of the others that Joe doesn't realize or want to admit that he is in love with Mike. So glad for the previews in each chapter. Gives relief that HEA is on the horizon. Love your style and humor. Sorry you are not still writing for Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can’t bear this story. We know they end up together but the flashbacks of the years before they do are excruciating. Joe is deeply in love with his best friend and just hasn’t realized that it’s not platonic, it’s very romantic love. Meanwhile, Mike has fallen for Cam (a physical double for Joe) but there are red flags everywhere. Mike is 21, a college student, a law firm intern, and relatively inexperienced in life - and an exclusive top to this point. Cam is 32, a successful lawyer, a wealthy law partner, with an adult life, an ex-wife, two kids, an expensive boat, a mysterious past, and clearly a full and varied bisexual history. His respectful Mr Nice Guy persona in the office has given away to a hyper-controlling “heartless bastard” side in the bedroom - one that wants to be the winning top, has to dominate, needs to control and sets out to tame Mike even if it means recklessly jamming his huge cock up Mike’s knowingly virgin ass regardless of the extreme pain inflicted. This is FAR from an equal and balance partnership and Joe has every right to worry that this won’t end well for Mike. I mean, other than the fact that Cam is gorgeous, the very basics of his life, and the overwhelming arousal from him, Mike knows next to nothing about him. Yet he’s already given up his ass - and in all probability his heart - to this guy. Beep! Warning alarms are going off everywhere!!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Anonymous I'm Just discovering this story too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous