The Human Condition Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jfinn
jfinn
771 Followers

"No," I forced the words out of my mouth, "I won't let you."

"Let me?" Elliot snorted. "Sweetheart, you have no choice. And by the time I've finished with you, you'll have no will either. I'll break you, just like I've done so many others. Oh you'll hate it at first, but you'll come around, they always do. You'll beg me for my cock."

"No!" I pushed away weakly, but Elliot held me in place with his hand.

"Oh yes. And don't worry about struggling, I like it when my boys do that." He started to giggle. "In fact, it's the best part."

I watched as he raised the whip above his head. I knew there was no way I was going to avoid feeling its lash. Now, finally, I was afraid.

"You can't get away with thish," I whispered or shouted, I didn't know anymore. "Cam knows... He knows I would never..."

"Cam? He doesn't care. He gave you to me; remember? Anyway, he's done with you. I could see that right away even if you're too stupid to have noticed."

Oh god, I thought, he was probably right. I'd done my best to piss off Cam and now he was home with that kid, that... The name escaped me.

Elliot's arm descended in a blur and I felt the crack of leather through the material of my pants. The pain wiped out any other thoughts I had. And this was only the beginning.

It was a night of never-ending pain. Somehow Elliot managed to strip me and tie me to the homemade rack in the corner of the room. He adjusted it so my feet only skimmed the ground if I stood on my toes. My shoulders were so stretched, I could feel them trying to dislocate. After he got me in position, he started to punish me. There were all the usual perversions and a few I think Elliot had dreamed up himself.

I told myself I could get through this, but after 15 minutes my face was wet with tears and sweat and I wasn't so sure I could last an hour, let alone a whole night. The drug he'd fed me wasn't meant to knock me unconscious, only to make it impossible for me to fight back.

I was fully aware of what was being inflicted on me and my body registered every painful indignity that was being inflicted on it. In the back of my mind, I wandered what would be left of me after Elliot was done. I wasn't at all sure he wouldn't kill me after he'd taken his sick pleasures. And I wasn't so sure I wouldn't prefer that to being broken both in body and in mind.

There wasn't even a guarantee that he would be satisfied with just one night of torture. No one knew where I was, this wasn't even Elliot's real home, and I was pretty sure that he was careful to keep this place a secret. He could keep me here for days and nobody would have a clue where I was. He was a respected businessman. If he said he'd taken me home or dropped me off somewhere, who was going to question that?

Despair filled me and for one terrible moment, I almost gave into it. But a dim memory flickered in my brain and I latched onto it as a lifeline.

Joe was supposed to meet me the next morning to go look at a new car. My Duster had finally died the week after I'd gotten back from my parents. I'd been hoofing it since then, but I'd saved enough now to put a down payment on a new piece of shit and he was going with me to find it.

He was supposed to get to my place at nine. It was the last thing we'd talked about in the bar parking lot. He'd even joked to Cam not to keep me out too late. He'd know there was something wrong if I wasn't home when he got there. He'd look for me at Cam's and when he found out I wasn't there, he'd keep looking until he found me.

I know how ridiculous this sounds. It was a lot more likely that he'd think I'd blown him off. What would keep him from just going back home and forgetting about it?

But the minute the thought entered my head, I believed with all of my heart that it was the truth. Joe would look for me and he would find me. I only had to stick it out until 9AM. After that, I would at least know that he was wondering where I was. Elliot had not taken my watch from my wrist when he'd stripped me. I twisted my neck to see if I could see the dial. It was 3AM, I six hours to go through this alone. After that Joe would know there was something wrong.

Elliot walked up behind me. He kicked my legs out from under me and I felt something tear in my shoulders. There was a whishing sound in the air and a flash of fire cut across my ass. Hot liquid spilled down my legs and dripped onto the floor.

I felt his hands reach out to my butt and he spread my cheeks until I thought my ass would split in two. Something huge and hard and cold was pushed against my rectum. Elliot grunted as he pushed on it and I felt a stabbing pain. I cried out, but even as the ache worked it's way deep into my guts I held on to one thought.

Joe would save me.

I was still repeating it over and over in my head, as the light dimmed and I lost consciousness.

jfinn
jfinn
771 Followers