All Comments on 'The Human Condition Ch. 11'

by jfinn

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Purr-fection

Jerk, you had me on the verge of crying!

Can I take a picture with you? Something to remember by...

bigblueyesbigblueyesover 15 years ago
Waiting....

Wow!! I really loved this story. It is obvious that you took a lot of time to write these stories and really got to know the characters. I have been up all night reading these chapters, and the only thing I am sorry about is the fact that its kind of a cliff hanger. I really hope that you finish it soon. I really am looking forward to it. Thanks and keep up the good, no the wonderful work :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it!

This is THE BEST gay male story on this site! It was beautiful. :) -Mantha114

LadyJeanne29LadyJeanne29over 15 years ago
perfect!

This was a perfect love story! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

This was a long story oh my gosh I stay up only 16 hours to read it. I couldn't put it down. I am a straight woman and I love and enjoy reading about bi and gay sex stories.This the second best story I read that had me in tears, in laughter, and joy for the men in this story. Keep on writing this was very good.

BIGSWEET

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!!

I just had to read Human Condition again. It was just as beautiful the second time around. Thank you for sharing this amazing story. I will cherish it forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so hot!!!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Where have you gone?

I've been surfing Lit for a cople of years now, and this is the first gay male story I've ever read fully, and only because I found 'Amys's Smiles' and thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't say that I found gay sex any more to my taste than previous to reading this story, but this story drew me in - the characters of Mike and Joe were so realistically drawn that I couldn't help become invested in what happened to them both. You are a great writer, but I notice that you haven't posted anything on Lit for years now, so I guess the chances are that you have either lost interest in Lit, writing, or are doing something completely different for your life. Nevertheless, amongst the crap that sometimes overwhelms this site, your work is amazing and I could only hope that you will someday post another story. I know that I, for one, will contine to check to see if you turn up anything new...here's hoping =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Truly too beautiful

I agree... this story of yours is too beautiful to end. Thank you for sharing your truly amazing talent with the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing!

Loved your story. Great story line and great development! Pls. write more... It's a cliff hanger for me. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Heartbreakingly beautiful.

Poignant and as well written as any hardback I'd picked up at the bookstore.

I've spent the last 5 hrs reading The Human Condition and I assure that this is not a story I will easily forget in the future. Mike and Joe are etched in my heart and I thank you for taking time out of your life to breath life into these haunting characters. I write as well and I know that it is a solitary and often difficult task.

I wish you the best in the future-hopefully a bestselling novel :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

I've always been a little skirmish with anything gay associated, so i decided to read a gay themed story. Luckily I picked yours to read...I really don't think I've read any story that would ever top this one. I just wish that this story can never end...it is too beautiful to end. I hope you can continue writing because you obviously have a great gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brilliant

The story was long, but it was worth it in the end. Maybe the development of the characters was what made the end that much more special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Amazing

By far one of the best series! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow

That was absolutely amazing! It's a very beautiful story. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beautitful

I read the whole series in one go, it is great, the emotions are so real simply loved it. Please keep writing!

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what a great story :)

I read this story from my friend's recommendation, and ever since I started to read, I couldn't stop, lol... it took me almost two days to finish reading it :)

anyway, great story, great job... I couldn't think of anything else but bravo for you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Man

I should have been in bed 2 hours ago - I have work in 6 :) This story is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

that was some amazing stuff

i cant wate to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I can't even think of the appropriate word

Your story is absolutely wonderful. Incredible. Breathtaking. Beautiful. Sincere. Romantic,,,and it felt oh-so-real. Thank you for such a beautiful love story. I really feel invested in these characters. WOW. You get a 10++++ in my book!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The Best

This is the best story I've read on Lit. Tears were in my eyes and I never, ever cry. Wonderful. I wish it could have gone on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Heartwarming

Very heartwarming and poignant. I sat for hours reading a great story that I just couldn't tear myself away from for hours.

sachiaikosachiaikoover 20 years ago
Incredible! Wonderful! Sweet!

Okay, so I left a public comment on first submission out of this group only yesterday, when i first started reading. And now, here I am this morning at the end of the story, and I am glad thats about all i did yesterday was read! I loved it, elegant, sweet, emotional, erotic, intense. It had all the elemants of a good story. Hell, it was almost a novel. Very impressed, and very glad i took the time. Thank you for writing a beautiful work of fiction, i look forward to reading more from you.

Nikki

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous