The Humiliated Salesgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walter didn't drink much, but Jamie and I put a couple bottles away and we became as playful as the Boat Wash Girls. I was beginning to feel very comfortable with Jamie and she seemed to feel the same way about me. Jamie kept teasing Walter by lifting the front of my blouse and exposing my reddish-brown pussy hair to him.

As Jamie pulled my blouse up, she said, "Walter, Mindy's girl fur has come out to play. Do you wanna see it?"

Walter didn't look over. He said that he wasn't going to look at me and he was trying to be a man of his word. Walter was sitting directly across from me so Jamie became a little more persistent. Jamie pulled my blouse up again, but this time she also forced my legs away from each other.

I giggled and said, "Jamie, I can't sit with my legs spread apart like this. Walter can see everything," but I made no attempt to close my legs.

With my entire pussy out in the open, Jamie said, "Oh Walter, Mindy's beautiful bush is showing. You're really missing out," but he looked up at the ceiling and ignored his young wife.

With my hairy triangle still exposed, Jamie began combing her fingernails through it as she said, "Mindy, I just love looking at your pussy and I love touching it, too. It's so pretty and soft. I know my husband wants to see it, don't you dear?"

Again he looked away, but Jamie was relentless about daring her husband to sneak a peek at my pussy hair. Walter tried not to look, but I caught him stealing a glance between my legs several times. However, it didn't even matter to me anymore. Between the fun I was having with Jamie and the effects of the wine, I was no longer self-conscious about being bottomless in front of Walter.

Then the three of us stepped down into the cabin. As we stood below, I made no attempt to pull my shirt down. Most of the patch of curly hair between my legs was showing and I just let it all hang out. Jamie spotted the big bed at the front of the boat and stretched out on it. She asked if someone would join her in the bed. I looked over at her husband and he said that Jamie was referring to me.

When I didn't jump right down into bed with her, she got up and said, "I'm the customer. It's your job to make me happy."

She walked over and opened the closet door. There were a few wooden hangers inside.

Jamie said, "I want to try out the hangers. Give me something to hang on them."

I chuckled and said, "All I have is my blouse."

She said, "Good. Give it to me."

I blushed and asked, "You're not serious, are you?"

Jamie said, "Dead serious."

I nervously said, "But...but your husband is watching."

She said, "So let him watch. He's really the customer anyway. He's the one with all the money."

Then Jamie began slowly unbuttoning my blouse and I was beginning to feel self-conscious again. There was a difference between letting things peek out and actually being completely naked, but that's what I was going to be if Jamie removed my blouse.

I nervously said, "Jamie, um, I'm not wearing any underwear. This blouse is all I have. I mean, um, I'm naked under this blouse."

She smiled, put a finger over my lips and said, "Shhh. I already know you're naked under your blouse. That's why I want to take it off!"

All too soon my blouse was unbuttoned and hanging open in front. Jamie even pushed my shirt apart so that my breasts were completely exposed. I was facing Jamie with Walter to my side so I wasn't sure if he could see my bare breasts or not, but Jamie quickly remedied that. She spun me around so that I was facing Walter. With my blouse open in front, he could see both my firm full titties and the fur between my legs.

I tried to put a hand over my hairy triangle, but Jamie pushed it away and said, "Uh, uh. We'll have none of that!"

Then Jamie began lightly combing her fingernails through my bush and said, "Look Walter...look at Mindy's pretty red pussy hair. It's so soft and curly. Isn't it like the prettiest pussy hair you've ever seen?"

Walter could no longer bring himself to look away. He wanted to see my pussy in all its glory so he leaned over to give my pleasure patch an intense inspection. I was mortified to have my girl fur scrutinized so closely, but I remained still and let him take a nice long look.

After giving my auburn bush a thorough examination, Walter said, "Yes, Jamie. Mindy's pussy is very pretty."

While Walter continued to gawk at my pussy hair, I closed my eyes out of embarrassment. The tipsy blonde resumed sifting her fingernails through my auburn bush for a while, and then she reached up and pushed my blouse all the way off. That left me completely naked in front of her husband. Suddenly I heard someone coming up the ladder so I dove onto the bed and curled up in a ball. Into the boat came Brenda's young receptionist.

She picked up an empty wine bottle and asked, "Are you finished with anything else?"

Jamie gathered up my blouse, handed it to her and said, "Here, we're done with this."

Then the receptionist caught a glimpse of my naked body on the bed and she smirked.

The receptionist leaned over the bed, patted me on my bare ass and softly said, "I've already picked up your skirt so I'll put your blouse with the rest of your clothes," and then she took my blouse and disappeared down the ladder.

As I pondered how many people were going to pat me on my bare ass today, I said, "Thanks a lot, Jamie. Now I'm really naked!"

Jamie joined me on the bed and said, "I know...and you look great!"

I said, "Jamie, you obviously fail to recognize the magnitude of what you just did. I'm going to have to climb down the ladder completely naked and the showroom is full of customers!"

Jamie chuckled and said, "I'm sorry. Here, let me make it up to you."

Jamie moved over next to me and her wet lips went right for my erect nipple. While she softly kissed and licked my nipple, she put a hand on my other breast. With my pussy completely exposed, Walter took a seat on a chair positioned right between my legs with the intention of watching the action heating up between Jamie and me.

I asked, "Jamie, what are you doing?"

She replied, "Trying out the boat. Haven't you been to Party Cove? This is what everyone does on their boat."

I said, "Yes, I've been there. I'll bet you were topless, too."

She chuckled and said, "More than that. Here, let me show you my tan."

Jamie stood up, pulled off her cover-up and dropped it at the foot of the bed. Then she untied the top of her tiny string bikini.

She said, "As you can see, I didn't wear a top yesterday."

I gazed at Jamie's chest as she squeezed and played with her nice boobies. They weren't huge, but they were bigger than mine and her cute little nipples were pointing out at me as if they were just waiting to be tweaked. Then she untied the bottom of her bikini and it dropped to the floor revealing just a hint of fuzzy blonde hair on her mostly shaved beaver.

She said, "I realize that I have a small bikini to begin with, but as you can see, I don't have any tan lines at all so I obviously wasn't wearing it yesterday."

Her smooth bronze skin didn't show the slightest bit of pink so it was evident that yesterday was not the first time Jamie's fair skin had been totally exposed to the elements. It was apparent that nude sunbathing was a regular activity in her weekly schedule.

After modeling her naked body for me, Jamie climbed back into the bed, but instead of going for my nipples, she threw her legs over me and thrust her pussy right in my face. Then she dipped her head down between my legs and her tongue went straight for my love button. I moaned with pleasure because it seemed as though I was finally going to get some relief from all the sexual tension that had been building up inside me all day.

I spread my legs to give Jamie easy access to my pussy, which of course gave Walter a clear view of my pink place. However, with Jamie's tongue and fingers between my legs, there wasn't much that Walter could see so I spread my legs apart as wide as they would go. That put a smile on Walter's face.

Since Jamie and I were in the sixty-nine position, I took the opportunity to begin toying with her pleasure places. First I gently slid my finger up and down her delicate butt crack, and then I inserted my finger into her wet pussy. It slid in easily because she was as excited as I was.

I started doing all of my favorite things to her and she reciprocated by duplicating the same motions inside of me. When I made little circles with my fingertip, she made little circles inside me with her fingertip. When I thrust my finger deep inside of her, she did the same thing to me.

Soon the two of us were in rhythm and it felt great. I was wiggling my tongue around on her little clitty while pushing my finger in and out of her nice tight pussy. Jamie matched my motions, which was really getting my juices flowing. The feeling was building stronger and stronger and I sensed that the tension was intensifying inside of her soft naked body, too.

I pushed my finger in and out of her love hole and Jamie squealed, "Don't stop what you're doing. You found the spot. Oh yeah, that's the spot, baby!"

I said, "You're doing exactly what I like, too. Mmm, stay right there, um, keep doing what you're...um...doing. I'm just about there!"

Then, almost in unison, we began screaming, "Yes, yes, oh yes...I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

I was loud, but Jamie was so loud that I'm sure the whole place heard her. When Jamie reached the point where she couldn't stand anymore stimulation, she climbed up next to me, kissed me and then we collapsed in each other's arms.

At that point, Walter said, "I guess you want the boat."

Jamie said, "As long as Mindy comes with it!"

Walter chuckled and said, "I'll see what I can do."

Walter stood up and he had a big bulge in his pants.

Jamie looked at him and said, "Wait, you can't go down in the showroom like that. Here, let me take care of that for you."

Jamie unzipped his pants and pulled out Walter's big erection right in front of me. Then she glanced over and saw that I was trying to sneak a peek at his big penis.

Jamie said, "Go ahead, Mindy. You can look at it. I mean, it's only fair. He's been gawking at your pussy all day."

Jamie moved aside and let me take a nice long look at Walter's manhood. It was big and thick, and Jamie seemed to enjoy showing it off. I even kissed it, and slowly slid my tongue up and down the length of it. Then I held it softly in my hand and lightly stroked it, which seemed to drive Walter crazy.

I said, "Wow, that's big!"

Jamie said, "Yeah, I have to have it all...a big bank account and a big penis!"

Then I let go of Walter's rigid rod and Jamie put it in her mouth. She began moving her moist lips up and down his stiff shaft. She was on her hands and knees at the end of the bed with her cute round butt pointed right at me. I couldn't resist touching it so I took a seat next to her at the end of the bed.

My firm titties, erect nipples and auburn bush were right out in the open for Walter to see as he pushed his love gun in and out of his hot wife's mouth. I even spread my legs apart and used my finger to separate my moist pussy lips so that Walter had an unobstructed view of everything I had to offer. It was actually exciting me to put my bare body on display in front of a man I'd just met and I'm sure it was exciting him, too.

As Jamie continued her assault on her husband's penis, I started tickling her butt crack. She squealed with delight as I softly slid my finger up and down the length of her sensitive crack, occasionally pausing to probe her butt-hole. Then I slide my finger down further until I reached her tender pussy lips.

As I tried to enter Jamie's love hole, she grunted and pushed my hand away. Apparently she hadn't recovered from her orgasm yet so she wasn't ready to be touched. I respected her wishes and decided to use the time to caress her smooth firm butt cheeks. Jamie seemed to like that so I continued rubbing her butt until her husband let out a grunt of his own.

Walter came with great force into his pretty wife's mouth, and then he sat back in the chair until he could recover from his missile shots. As Walter rested, Jamie cleaned her face off with a napkin and downed the rest of the wine to rinse out her mouth. Then she put her bikini and pull-over back on, and suddenly I was the only naked girl in the place.

After Walter went down the ladder, Jamie urged me to follow him. I looked out and saw that there was a salesman showing a couple in their forties a pontoon boat, and there was another salesman with three guys in their thirties looking at a bass boat.

I said, "I can't go down there, Jamie. I'm naked! Everybody will see me."

Jamie said, "Don't worry. Just stay behind me and I'll hide you from them."

I said, "I don't know, Jamie. I mean, look at me. I don't have a stitch of clothing on. Everything is showing...I'm bare-assed naked!"

Jamie smiled as she gazed at my over-exposed body, but then she said, "Come on, we'll walk through so fast that nobody will even notice."

Her idea seemed to make sense, but it had to be due to the wine. If I'd have been sober, I would have known that everyone would notice a naked girl walking through a public store! Unfortunately, neither one of us were sober so we went ahead with the plan.

First Jamie climbed down the ladder and then I quickly came down after her. I looked around and I was amazed to discover that no one saw us climb down off the boat. As we tiptoed out from behind the big boat, everything was going well. So far, it seemed that we had gone unnoticed.

Then the bubble-headed blonde loudly yelled out, "Let's go for it Mindy," and she took off so fast that I couldn't keep up with her.

When Jamie yelled, it drew everyone's attention to me, and when she took off, it left me standing there stark naked and alone in the middle of the showroom. I was trapped and helpless as everybody turned to look at me. For a moment I was frozen with fear as a wave of humiliation washing over my bare body. Then I knew that I had to make a run for it so I took off after Jamie.

As my bare feet slapped down on the cold tile floor, everyone was staring at me. My unrestrained boobies were bouncing and my bare butt was showing as I raced across the large room attempting to catch up with Jamie. One guy even crouched down to get a look at the patch of red hair between my legs as I ran by. I didn't actually catch up with Jamie until we reached Brenda's office.

I shrieked, "What were you thinking?"

Jamie giggled and said, "I figured you wanted to go as fast as possible so I ran to the office."

I just put my hands over my face to hide my embarrassment. Inside the office were Brenda, Walter, Jamie, the Business Manager and me. Of course I was the only one that was naked.

Jamie asked, "Where are Mindy's clothes?"

Brenda replied, "I think the receptionist left them in the restroom."

Jamie checked, but they weren't there. Even my bra and panties were gone. All she could find were my flat sandals, which did little to hide my nakedness from everyone.

Brenda said, "Well, I don't know what the receptionist did with your clothes and she's already left for the day. We'll have to check with her tomorrow."

I screeched, "Tomorrow? Um, hello...I'm naked and I have to go home some time tonight."

Brenda said, "Shhh! We're trying to negotiate a big deal here. I'll tend to you later."

There weren't enough chairs for everyone in the office so Jamie offered me a seat on her lap.

I said, "Jamie, why don't you sit on my lap since I'm all naked and everything."

Jamie giggled and said, "But I want to sit on the chair."

Brenda turned towards me and sternly said, "If the customer wants to sit on the chair, then let her. I mean, after all she is the customer. Besides, she's offering to let you sit on her lap."

I argued, "But Brenda, I'm stark naked and she has clothes on. Can't you give me a break?"

She replied, "Shh" and motioned for me to sit on Jamie's lap.

I reluctantly sat down, but I got nervous as I looked around the room. It was dark outside and I wasn't happy about sitting in front of the big window in the office that faced the front lot. With the bright lights on inside the office, every car that stopped at the stoplight out front could see my naked body.

Jamie had put away quite a bit of wine and she was still in a playful mood. She kept holding my hands down so that the people outside had a clear view of me. She even tweaked my nipples and touched my pussy repeatedly, right in front of everyone. The worst part was that she was actually turning me on and I was afraid that she would give me an orgasm with Walter, Brenda and the Business Manager watching me.

Suddenly, there were a few guys looking at boats in the lot. The weren't looking inside the office, but then Jamie leaned forward and waved to get their attention.

I squeaked, "Jamie, what are you doing?"

Jamie said, "I'm trying to be friendly and say hi to the boys out there."

I yelped, "Jamie, have you forgotten? I'm naked!"

Jamie giggled and said, "Oopsy, my bad!"

Then the boys finally spotted me and walked right up to the window. I tried to cover myself, but Jamie held my arms down and forced me to show the guys my bare breasts and naked pussy.

I said, "Brenda, Jamie's making me show my body to those guys outside."

Brenda sternly said, "If that's what she wants to do, then let her!"

I said, "But Brenda, I'm naked!"

Brenda looked over and saw the guys pressing their faces against the window, but all she said was, "Mindy, just let the boys look if they want to. They're customers, too."

Like a little kid I said, "This is so unfair!"

Brenda said, "Well, if you don't like it, leave."

I complained, "How can I leave? I don't have any clothes on. What am I supposed to do...walk out and drive home bare-assed naked!"

Brenda said, "It's your choice."

I guess we were both a little drunk because Jamie laughed at the way I was acting. After a few minutes, I gave in and laughed too. Then Jamie pushed my legs apart, right in front of the guys, and then she put her finger inside my pleasure place.

Jamie said, "Oh, oh...somebody's wet again!"

I couldn't fight her any longer so I just let Jamie push her finger in and out of my waiting pussy. She also sucked on my nipples which really got my juices flowing. I opened my eyes briefly and saw that the guys outside were still looking at me, as well as Brenda, Walter and the Business Manager. I was mortified to see that everyone had stopped what they were doing to watch Jamie caress my pussy, but it felt so good that I didn't want her to stop.

As Jamie pumped her finger in and out of my sweet snatch, she whispered, "I love your body. You're so cute. I just want to kiss those nice nipples and spank that beautiful bottom of yours."

Jamie even put the tip of her tongue in my ear as she continued moving her finger around inside of me.

Jamie whispered, "Does that feel good? I'll bet it does. I'll bet you like it and I'll bet the guys outside like watching you, too."

I closed my eyes tight out of the embarrassment of knowing so many people were watching Jamie massage my pussy, even though the thought of all those boys watching me was actually intensifying my excitement. However, I just tried to focus my attention on what Jamie was doing rather than what Jamie was saying.

Jamie softly said, "You have such a pretty pussy, Mindy. I love touching it and the boys outside love seeing it. Yep, they don't even want to blink. They just keep staring at your beautiful bare boobies and your nice tight pussy."

Now the thought of everyone seeing my naked body was pushing me over the edge as Jamie sensed how close I was to exploding.