The Humiliated Salesgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie whispered, "Its okay Mindy. Don't fight it. Just let it go...let it go," as she raised her other hand to my breast and started making gentle circles over my sensitive pink nipples with her fingertips.

A few seconds later, I reached the point of no returned and I started screaming, "Oh Jamie, oh Jamie...that's it, that's the spot...I can't hold on any longer. I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Mmm, I'm cumming!"

In front of Brenda, Walter, the Business Manager and the boys looking through the window, I thrashed about violently and moaned loudly until Jamie finished off my explosive orgasm. When I reached the point where I couldn't take it anymore, Jamie still continued to torture me by moving her finger around inside my pussy. Jamie really humiliated me because she made me beg her to stop. Finally, she pulled her glistening finger out of my pussy and I collapsed in her arms.

Brenda just looked up as if nothing had happened and said, "Well gentlemen, should we get back to work?"

It took until closing time for Brenda to finalize the deal and I was forced to sit there naked the entire time. I also had to fight off Jamie who wouldn't stop teasing my titties, tushy and pussy. After all of the papers were signed, Brenda finally produced a Polo shirt with the Carver Boat emblem on it. Everyone laughed because I could have been covered up the whole time, but Brenda felt that it was much lot more fun to humiliate me in front of everyone.

I stayed at the boat dealership for a couple of months and I made some pretty good money although I never sold three boats in one day again. I never sold another expensive cruiser, either. However, I did spend a lot of free time on a cruiser...the one owned by Walter and Jamie! Of course I spent most of that time naked and drunk, but that's what made the summer so much fun!

The End