All Comments on 'The Hunger Ch. 02'

by CorsetLvr

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MacDukeMacDukeover 18 years ago
Very Erotic

Great sex and imagery. You are a master of building erotic suspense, and describing sexual pleasure. Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
intense

From one corset lover to another, "Thank you." Also, thanks for pointing out the importance of wearing the panties over the garter straps. I can't imagine how that escapes the attention of any lady who thinks ahead. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful Story

What a great story!!! I loved the intimate details.

Please don't make us wait so long for Chapter 3.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very honest and truthful

Now that you have been fucked so well, perhaps the time should come to where you want to get pregnant? Jim sounds like just the stud to do it, and the 3 of you have a very beautiful scenario to start a wonderfully erotic family life together in that nudist camp, so that maybe other nudists can join in on your fun times and add to your future family?

liznclizncalmost 17 years ago
Great Writing

That was a hot story! I love the descriptiveness of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful Threesome

I loved this story and it describes just how I hope my experience would be if I ever get a nice couple to include me in their loving. I'm definitely gonna read more of your stuff. My pussy is all swollen with need from this one.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Another round of juicy fun, encouraging us all to just enjoy natural pleasure

rpl7entyrpl7entyover 2 years ago

This is the type of story i was hoping to find. A woman's way of describing the details from how the characters are dressed to intamacy and their pleasure. I'm ready with anticipation to read the other chapters. Very graphic and detailed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous