The Hunger Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers

"OK, so this is how the 'stoplight system' works. Green means you are comfortable and can even accept more intensity, whatever the activity of the moment is. It generally means you are open to more of whatever is being done to you at the time. That doesn't mean that we will necessarily give it, but rather, you are OK with it if we chose to do so. Do you understand so far Kim?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. The next level is yellow. That means that you are still comfortable with what is going on, maybe not physically, but we are starting to approach your limits. We have found that yellow is often a good level for most subs in most scene scenarios. We have actually added one final color designation. That is orange, which means that you are at, or very close to your physical limits. This may be a level of intensity that we decide to maintain in a more enthusiastic scene in which we want to explore and expand your limits. Got it so far?"

"Yes Sir."

"The last stage is red. That should be pretty self explanatory," Ken said. "It's a hard limit safe word meaning your limits have been reached or exceeded. At that point we may decide to stop the scene altogether or maybe just move onto something less intense and demanding. Because we utilize this system, we never use a gag. Besides, Lynn loves to listen to a sub in a scene and our play room is very well sound insulated. If we ever get to the point that we see that you are not able to effectively communicate, we may utilize other signaling systems. Any questions?" "No Sir," I responded while trying to imagine what sort of torture could evoke a "red" from my lips.

"Alright then, are you ready to proceed?" Lynn asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," I responded, feeling a thrill run through me as the words left my lips.

"Come stand here before us," she said. I did so and then she continued. "Do you give yourself freely to us and without reservation? Do you seek to serve us at our pleasure?"

I quickly realized this was a ritualistic inquiry. I lowered my eyes and responded, "Yes Ma'am."

"Very well then, you may start by removing your dress," she said.

'Wow! There is nothing like cutting to the chase, is there?' I thought. I pulled the tie on my dress and it unwrapped, almost on its own. I removed the dress, draped it on a nearby chair. I stood before them waiting expectantly for my next instructions, suddenly feeling very vulnerable in my half dressed state.

"My, my, my, look what we have here Ken. Isn't she lovely?"

"Yes, she certainly is," he replied. I could feel both of their eyes boring through me and another thrill went through as they appraised me.

"Turn around so we can see all of you," Lynn instructed.

I did as I was told, spinning around as gracefully as I could manage on top of the heels. I felt like a piece of meat being inspected at the butchers and I am sure that was no coincidence. They wanted me to feel uncomfortable; it was all part of the ritual that I had become a part of. I could feel my nipples jutting out into the air conditioned air and I was sure the temperature was not the only cause of their turgid state.

"What is this?" Lynn stated. "Is that a butt plug I see buried in your cute little ass, little one?"

"Yes Ma'am," I answered, feeling myself falling ever deeper into my submissive role.

"And why exactly did you choose to wear it tonight?" she responded as she reached out, took the base between her fingers and gave it a slight push deeper into my ass.

I gasped and then said meekly, "In case you or Sir chose to use me there, I wanted to be prepared for you." I was feeling a sudden surge of humiliation.

"While we are pleased with you initiative and that you felt the need to prepare yourself, in the future you are not to make assumptions on how we may or may not choose to use you. Is that understood?" Ken said in a firm, masculine voice.

"Yes Sir."

Lynn chimed in, "I agree with Ken one hundred percent in that regard, but I have to admit it does look wonderful." Ken smiled and nodded his agreement

Lynn stood and from somewhere just out of my line of view produced a set of cuffs and a collar. She moved in front of me and said, "Do you accept these restraints as a symbol of our control over you for the evening?" She lifted my chin and my eyes met hers. I could see something there. Passion & desire certainly, but there was something else less tangible. It was like a kind of hunger that had overtaken her. Deep inside of my own lust inflamed mind I recognized and accepted what I saw in the windows to her soul.

"Yes Ma'am," I said. As I said it, I saw the passion flare in those brown pools.

"This is a simple training collar, not a symbol of ownership. Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes Ma'am," I said, having familiarized myself with the rituals and customs of the BDSM lifestyle during my research.

"Very well then... Ken, please assist me."

With practiced efficiency I was soon shackled, wrist and ankle, and felt the tightness of the leather around my throat. In a way it was re-assuring. It helped me feel like I belonged, and the symbolism and practical implications were not lost on me.

"Your corset is lovely, and for the time being I think you will continue to wear it. However, I feel that you are laced much too loosely. What do you think Ken?" Lynn said. I had certainly never considered the tight clasp of the corset as being "loose" by any stretch of the imagination.

"You are the expert in these matters my dear," he replied. I thought I almost heard him suppressing a giggle.

Lynn walked behind me and I felt her fingers on the lacings of the corset. She moved me so that I was leaning forward over the sofa and then I felt a series of not so gentle tugs on the lacings. It felt as if I a giant hand had gripped me and was squeezing me ever tighter. When she was finally satisfied, she stood me back up. I was incapable of taking a deep breath but I quickly learned to take more frequent, shallower breaths. At the same time I felt a fresh surge of excitement as I was seemingly further bound by my own lingerie. I recalled Amy's earlier comment that a corset was like "mobile bondage." I was quickly coming to a greater understanding of the true implications of her statement. As I turned, I saw myself in a mirror and was amazed. My waist had been reduced an additional couple of inches and I was definitely starting to display what I had heard described as a "wasp waist."

"Yes, that is much better, don't you think little one?" she asked.

"Yes Ma'am, if it pleases you," I replied. She smiled at my response.

"Lynn, don't you think it's time that we adjourn to the play room? I think Miss Kim here might enjoy a tour," Ken suddenly said. His words jolted me from the reverie I had fallen into as I considered my current tight laced and shackled condition.

"Yes, I think you may darlin'," she replied.

Lynn took my hand and led me down a hallway and to a door. I had to struggle in my heels to keep up with her. She opened the door with a key and then led me down into a basement. "Their dungeon," I thought. She took my hand and led me down a steep set of stairs that I barely managed to navigate in my heels.

I don't know what I expected their "play room" to be, but it was hardly the classic image of a BDSM dungeon. It was definitely not the medieval dungeon I had feared. What I found was a modern looking finished basement complete with an entertainment center. There were a few mattresses scattered on one side of the room. I also noted a few pieces of strange furniture whose function I was totally clueless about. I noticed one wall was covered with storage cabinets. On closer inspection I did notice a seemingly random series of eyebolts anchored into the ceiling beams and a few on the walls. Their function seemed obvious even to me. In one corner I recognized an elaborate sex swing, which I had only seen advertised on sex toy websites.

"Allow me to give you a brief tour. This is a sort of dual purpose playroom," Lynn explained. "It serves as a play space for when we are entertaining our "vanilla" swinging friends, as well as for when we have our BDSM friends over. Most of the bondage furniture breaks down for storage when we have our swinging friends over. Some things in here, the sex swing for example, serve a dual role."

She walked over to the storage cabinets, my hand still clasped in her own. "We keep our kinkier items stored here." She began opening the cabinet doors and I saw a wide collection of implements hanging in the interior of the cabinets. Some of the items, such as vibrators and dildos were obviously for pleasure, while others, such as paddles, crops, clamps, and floggers served other, even kinkier, purposes. There was also a wide assortment of straps, ropes, clips, and chains that could be used for various forms of bondage. I was amazed and my head was spinning at all the kinky possibilities their collection represented. It was if all my wildest fantasies had just been handed to me on a silver platter. While I felt the excitement pulsing through me, I also felt a certain degree of dread and I again had to ask myself if I had gotten myself in over my head with this couple.

I summoned all my courage, looked at Lynn, and said, "You have a very nice collection Ma'am."

"We think so. We enjoy it and haven accumulated an item here and there over the years," she said, her smile took on an almost wicked look. "Are you ready to begin?"

"Yes Ma'am, if you like," I replied as a sudden thrill jolted me. My mind was whirling with what they would do to me first.

"You may undress me," she said. This was hardly what I expected but I quickly followed her instructions. In a few moments I had her out of her basque and skirt and she was standing before me, still cloaked in power, wearing only a garter belt, hose and her thigh high boots. Her large breasts mesmerized me and I had to fight back the urge to grope and suckle them. Likewise, I fought off the urge to bury myself in her dark haired pussy. I could smell her arousal and it was like an aphrodisiac to me.

I was then instructed to undress Ken. This was a bit of a struggle because of his height but I somehow managed. Lynn told me to kneel and to not use my hands to remove his pants and I struggled to undo his belt, undo the button, and then pull his zipper down with my teeth. His semi-hard cock brushed my lips as I worked on the zipper and I hungered to feel it in my mouth. He was wearing what I had heard called a "posing pouch" under his slacks and his cock did a more than adequate job of filling it. I yearned to see his cock and know what I was certain I'd be sampling later. Restraining my desires and fulfilling my role as dutiful sub was getting to be harder and harder.

"Well then," Ken said, "are you ready to begin?" My heart was hammering in my chest. I was swept by a wave of anticipation and excitement. I simply nodded my consent.

"Speak up little one," Lynn said. "Tell us if you are ready to begin." Her voice took a sharply sterner tone as I was rebuked for a perceived slip in BDSM etiquette.

"Yes Ma'am, yes Sir, I am ready be begin, if it pleases you," I managed to choke out, my throat suddenly dry.

"That's better; we will try to be tolerant. We know this is new to you, but repeated transgressions will have to be dealt with. We would be remiss in our obligation to train you if you were not properly punished for your misconduct little one," Lynn said, her voice taking on a strange, edgy sort of tone. After thinking about it a moment, I realized that she was aroused by the thought of punishing me. This left me suddenly afraid, as well as aroused. I had read how fear could be a powerful aphrodisiac and I was quickly learning the practical implications of that concept on a very personal level. Her words hung in the air, tantalizing my mind with images from my fantasies, while still leaving me aware that other unforeseen, and even more exciting, possibilities may be occurring in my immediate future.

Ken took charge and said, "Come this way little one. First we are going to give you a little demonstration of how pleasure itself may be used as a form of torture." He took my arm and led me across the room. This otherwise innocent physical contact seemed to produce a dramatic change in me. It was almost as if my taking my arm he took possession of me in my mind. I gave myself to him fully in that moment and welcomed his control. At the same time, my mind was whirling, trying to grasp the concept of what he meant by 'pleasure used as torture.'

Our short journey across the play room found us next to a strange contraption. Lynn was kneeling next to it, applying a coating of lube on an even stranger looking dildo. I looked at the device, appearing almost like and English riding saddle, except for the dildo mounted on its seat. My mind snapped and I suddenly realized it was a Sybian. I vaguely recalled seeing some porn pictures of it being used during my surfing and research on the web. Ken pushed my shoulders down and I was soon squatting over the dildo. The head of the dildo had a bulbous head, similar in shape and size to a tennis ball. My heart jumped into my throat. They couldn't seriously expect me to take that into my tight little pussy, could they?

Lynn's soft hands took my hips and pulled me down. I felt the latex head of the dildo come into contact with my vulva. Her hands moved to spread me, opening me to the penetration by its wide girth, her fingers gripping my wet labia tightly. My descent continued and I slowly slid down on its monstrous width. I felt myself spreading, being stretched, and I consciously willed myself to relax and not to disappoint my new Doms so early in the evening. Relaxing my pussy was greatly complicated by the fact that my thigh muscles were contracting as I was forced to squat ever lower. I grunted and gasped as I was filled, my breathing rapid and shallow in the tight corset.

Slowly, ever so slowly, the dildo filled my cunt. Finally, I was on my knees, the dildo stretching me like I had never been stretched before. My mind raced back to the fisting I had performed the week before. 'Was this what it was like?' I wondered. My pussy was ablaze with a mixture of sensations. Fullness certainly, as well as a mixture of pleasure and dull pain flowed from my pussy and clouded my brain. The plug was still embedded deep in my ass and as if the dildo wasn't enough, the combination of it, in combination with the plug, resulted in a sensation of fullness that I had never imagined possible, even with Jim's thick cock fucking me. In addition, I could feel my swollen clit rasping against the rough surface of an elevated, rubber pad just in front of the dildo.

I was lost in my reverie of these new found sensations and I didn't notice Ken and Lynn's actions as they continued their preparations for whatever they had planned for me. I was shaken from my stupor when I felt my arms being raised. Ken linked my wrist cuffs together and attached a rope to them. The rope was threaded through an eyebolt in the overhead beam and he tightened it and tied it off on a boat cleat on a nearby pillar. I was essentially stretched and left leaning forward slightly. The angle of my body forced my clit down, against the corrugated pad. Meanwhile Lynn was busy too. She linked the ankle cuffs together, trapping my thighs together along the flanks of the Sybian. I was further restrained when she buckled straps attached to the sides of the Sybian around my thighs. My posture was further defined by the tight laced corset that forced my body to maintain a straight backed position. I was well and truly a part of the machine now.

"Comfy darling?" Lynn asked an almost wicked grin on her face.

I gasped, "Yes Ma'am."

"Well then, we'll let the real fun begin," she added.

I saw her pick up a small box that I hadn't noticed before. An electrical cord ran from it to the base of the Sybian. I saw her flick two switches and lights came on in response. I felt nothing different and this left me anxious and confused. The anticipation was almost palpable in the room. She took a knob between long, elegant fingers, her red nail polish and long nails in stark contrast to the cold metal and plastic of the device. Her fingers rotated and I felt the Sybian stir to life between my legs. The bulbous dildo, buried deep inside me, began to rotate slowly. Lynn slowly increased the speed of the rotation. I suddenly felt the dildo pressing against my G-spot as it rotated and it swelled in response.

I was starting to sink into the pleasure that had begun to enshroud me when I was jolted by a new sensation. The Sybian began to vibrate, first softly, and then with increasing urgency. My eyes met Lynn's and I think she saw the frantic look in them. Goddess, I was starting to lose it. The rotation of the dildo was quickly accentuated by its vibration. If that wasn't enough, the rubber pad upon which my clit was pressed was also vibrating. On top of all that, there was a ridge of hard rubber behind me that was pressing against the base of the anal plug. Its presence had only added a slight pressure on the plug that was hardly noticeable before. Now it was sending intense vibrations through the plug that only added to the maelstrom of sensations that were flooding my body and brain. I had pressed a vibe against my silicone plug in the past, but I quickly found that the metal plug conducted vibrations much more efficiently. I was overcome with sensations and I found myself having a hard time concentrating on just a single part of the totality of the experience.

I quickly descended into just simply absorbing everything that my body was experiencing. I realized I would cum soon. The intensity was just too much for me to accept without doing otherwise. My tormenters, however, would not allow me to get off that easily.

I was jolted back to reality by the feel of Ken's hand on my breast. He was squeezing it, palpating it, and then his strong fingers moved to my nipple. He squeezed its turgid length between his strong fingers and I couldn't help but cry out as liquid fire shot from my left nipple towards my crotch. The warm pressure of his fingers was quickly replaced by something colder and metallic. I glanced down and saw that he had placed what I recognized as a clover leaf nipple clamp on my nipple. Its tip bit deep into the flesh of my nipple and I cried out again and my mind slipped just a little more into the embrace of sub space. Ken efficiently repeated the process on my right breast and I again cried out as the clamp closed on my other nipple. His timing was perfect. My arousal had reached that magical point where pain and pleasure simply merged and turned into pure sensation. I could no longer differentiate the two.

Ken tugged on the chain connecting the clamps and I cried out once again. My groans echoed in the room. Clover leaf clamps, for those of you not familiar with them, are ingenious in that the harder you pull on them, the tighter they squeeze. His tug on the chain made that fact crystal clear to me. It also prevented my nipples from settling into the throbbing numbness that can sometimes happen after they have been clamped for a while. My own experiments with them had demonstrated that. Indeed, my chest was on fire once again. Lynn joined Ken and added her own not so subtle touch to the abuse my nipples were enduring. She attached a heavy lead fishing weight to the center of the chain. Not only did the weight create increased pressure on the clamps, it also meant that if I moved, the weight would sway, increasing the pressure. Even in my bound state, the pleasure of the Sybian had forced me to sway atop it. Now that movement had other erotic consequences as well.

The added attention of the clamps pushed me to the edge and I recognized through the cloud of pleasure and pain and pure, sweet sensation the signs of my impending orgasm. My thighs were trembling and my entire body was contracting in a muscular seizure. I gave myself up to the approaching release, welcoming its arrival with passionate abandon.

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers