All Comments on 'The Hunger Ch. 14'

by CorsetLvr

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!!

this whole hunger series is probably the hottest ongoing series on literoica! Each chapter out does the previous, hot hot sex!!! I advocate you read the whole series, but since you're here already, what ya waiting for? One word, WOW!!! I'm proud to proclaim, I'm a fan!!! Y f t

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
There deserves to be more!

A wonderful story of self discovery, acceptance and love, where the reader comes to care about the characters, please write more.

trippin_eagle4187trippin_eagle4187over 15 years ago
Wonderful

loving the whole series....keep up the good work

sally_ja_hawkinssally_ja_hawkinsabout 15 years ago
Really lovely

An extremely affecting and powerful scene. In particular, the description of Kim's orgasm is magnificent. A commendably vivid and realistic portrayal of the real physicality of a woman's orgasm - the way it engulfs her whole body - from Kim's vagina to her breasts and anus. That Kim then ejaculates over Sharon is an almost breathtaking added detail. A gorgeous piece of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing - there has to be a ch15

absolutely fantastic I couldn't put this series down. loving your work and eagerly anticipating ch15.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
We need more!

It's been almost a year since chapter 14 was posted. When will the story continue?

It's one of the best I've ever read on lit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Heather!

I love the Hunger series. I can really get into the scenes because I feel that I know the characters.

I also really liked the detailed account of the shopping spree :-) It caused quite a bit of pre-glow in me as well ;-)

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Stuff

Great story! I look forward to Ch. 15 and more.

nikkernikkerabout 13 years ago
Love the Series

The series is really good with just the right amount of kink without some of the grossness that occasionally intrudes. The same sexual acts are written with enough individuality that they don't become boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
romantic and sexy

eagerly awaiting the next chapter, soon I hope

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Please please continue this story or at least keep writing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

its been 4 years but i still hope u right more of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Marvellous.the best sensual, erotic story I, ve read in years. Thanks. Loved it

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Thanks for taking us through such a profound journey of sexual discovery and love. It was consistently hot, consistently realistic, deeply thoughtful while provoking all kinds of lust and joy. As others have said, you manage to delight in a wonderful range of sexual kinkiness without ever turning it into a kind of catalogue.

So sorry that Chapter 15 seems not to have happened. Also, I wished you had allowed some of the complexities of relationship to surface - after all, the lifestyle doesn't protect all its adherents from "normal" human failings, jealousies and disappointments. I do accept that fairytale romance (e.g. perfect job, perfect place to live, money arriving just when needed etc) is a perfectly legitimate backdrop for this deep exploration of love, sex and the thoughts and feelings of emerging from self-limitation and blame - but I remain curious how Kim and friends would deal with the other challenges that come everybody's way in real life.

rpl7entyrpl7entyover 2 years ago

The whole series was well done. I intentionally was looking for a story written by female writer because only they can the describe emotions and arousal a woman experiences from foreplay to orgasm. A male author doesn't have the ability feel the surge and warmth of an ejaculating cock in a vagina feels and to be able to properly express that intimate moment in graphic detail. He maybe able write, but not have the true sensuality tha a woman can eroticaly convey. Very Nice!

I was sure that this chapterwas going to be bawdier with all the woman of the camp exploring each others "parts". I guess I'll have to see if another chapter will CUM through.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous